Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mschmidt33)      Join Date: Aug 2013       04-14-2016, 6:43 PM Reply   
Putting a system in my buddies 2016 Craz and need to get components on order. 3K budget. He likes my setup in my RZR with 4X Rev 10s (Arc KS600.2), 6X XS-650's (Wetsounds HT6), and XXXV2 sub (Arc xdi1100.1).

He currently has a Fusion MS-RA205 HU and 4X Kicker KM61's. Wants to add only 1 pair of Rev 10's, another set of in-boats, and an insane sub.

I was thinking to stay on budget order a pair of HT4's for the Rev 10''s/In-boats since they are on clearance. Then still open to ideas for the sub and amp.

I was going to do zone control with RCA level controllers to keep it simple. If there is anything new that I missed in the last few years I'm open to suggestions as well.

Thanks,
Mike
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       04-14-2016, 7:15 PM Reply   
I have a Mondo with all Kicker. I did (4) KM8 on tower (8) km6 in boat (4) km10 under the helm (2) 400.2 powering the in boats & (2) 800.5 powering subs & tower. I also did volume controls for all zones (bow, cabin, tower & sub). I also added the transom remote.

System hits very hard and is super clean for a low watt system. My next boat I will probably do (2) 12" marine L7s with the new 1200.1 amp.

I chose Kicker because of budget.if I had a larger budget I might of went with Exile or Wetsounds. I got everything at cost so it was an easy decision. Plus it sounds amazing.
Old     (mschmidt33)      Join Date: Aug 2013       04-14-2016, 7:27 PM Reply   
That system sounds insane. There is nothing better than Rev 10's and my buddy or I could care less about brand of amp or speakers. For the sub to stay on budget I'm thinking a JL w6v3. Just need to pick an amp. Would love to put a w7 in there but not with this budget. Keep the suggestions coming!
Old     (goridedoo)      Join Date: Jul 2015       04-14-2016, 7:35 PM Reply   
Hate to be "That guy" but I have most everything to build a system for sale in the classifieds. Pretty good price and all brand new. Exile stuff. All that would be needed is wiring and an amp for the tower speakers, and he would have a full system well within his budget!
Old     (mschmidt33)      Join Date: Aug 2013       04-14-2016, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by goridedoo View Post
Hate to be "That guy" but I have most everything to build a system for sale in the classifieds. Pretty good price and all brand new. Exile stuff. All that would be needed is wiring and an amp for the tower speakers, and he would have a full system well within his budget!
Thanks. I will take a look. He is really set on Rev 10's though
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       04-15-2016, 6:23 AM Reply   
No offense to wet sounds but everybody spending JL money for their amps and subs are trippin. Just my opinion though. JL been #1 in the industry forever....
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-15-2016, 8:08 AM Reply   
For a sub why not a HT2 or a HTX2 to a JL 12W3V3 -4 in a ported box?? That would free up enough $$ to replace the inboats with the WS65i or or xs650
Old     (RAMZAK)      Join Date: Aug 2014       05-06-2016, 1:59 PM Reply   
XM9's for sale real cheap here!

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806161