Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old    livinlovin            05-01-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
YeaAAAA. Who all is in man? Wakesports wants to throw down the party to get the summer started off right. We don't have much time left at San V so we better make the best of it. Remember our roots of enjoying the sun, the water and just out to have a good ol' time.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-02-2008, 7:57 AM Reply   
Oh yea! My crew will be there starting Friday nite. Can't wait!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2008, 11:44 AM Reply   
Bump

Gotta be more WW'ers out there that are going to make it. So.....who's going?

Wakesports Unlimited Summer Kick Off Party

Summer Slamma Jamma
Wakesports Unlimited
DATE: May 10th, 2008
TIME: All Day
MORE:
Just looking to start the season with some fun in the sun! We'll be hanging out on our beach cooking some food, popping open some cold beverages and sharing all of the wealth. Reef, Monster Energy, Spy, Liquid Force and Ronix apparently think they want to join in all of the fun as well. I am pretty sure there are some horseshoe champions that need to be taken down in this new era of Wakesports as well. The Wakesports crew with family and friends will be ready to go and in line Friday night to be first on the lake to make this day as much of a Summer Slamma Jamma as we can. So come hang with all the boys and help break in summer time.

Wakesports Unlimited
8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, California 92111
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-05-2008, 12:56 PM Reply   
Yeaa BUZZ!!! BUMP!
I will be there, obviously, and bring the entire crew out. Should be quite the party if i do say so myself. Hopefully Chino can hold it together for the whole day
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-05-2008, 1:41 PM Reply   
I'm there man! I might not be able to camp out Friday night, but I'll be there Saturday fo sho!

-Steve
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-06-2008, 9:11 AM Reply   
Still having engine problems. Hoping to get that cleared up in the next couple days though. Gotta have my baby. Not the same tagging along on another boat.

So, is anyone BBQ'ing, or just hanging out on the beach? Not sure what is going on as far as the party scene on the beach.
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-06-2008, 9:48 AM Reply   
What kind of summer slamma jamma would it be without bbqing?
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-06-2008, 2:00 PM Reply   
BUZZ,

There will most definately be a huge BBQ, pleanty of drinks. Horseshoes, batchi ball,and allthe fun you can handle.
Old     (bbboy99)      Join Date: May 2008       05-06-2008, 4:47 PM Reply   
Yeaaaa, I will be there rockin my kick azz new limited blue on blue set up with the wakesports crew. Sounds like there will be a pretty good crown there. Summer time, gotta love it.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-06-2008, 5:16 PM Reply   
I should've known you'd throw a party once I WASN'T able to make it...
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-06-2008, 5:54 PM Reply   
Blake!!!! If you get on the road right now, you can make it here by wednesday, depending on how many pee breaks you have to take.

Justin, you bring the crown, I'll bring the coke and ice!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-06-2008, 9:28 PM Reply   
Blake can only come if he brings his better half

Miss ya both. Hit the road dude! You can make it. Can't use the Navy for an excuse anymore,
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-06-2008, 9:30 PM Reply   

quote:

Blake can only come if he brings his better half

In fact, if just Megan wants to come, thats cool too.

-Steve
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-08-2008, 10:34 PM Reply   
So.... Who is going to be there Friday nite with us?
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-09-2008, 8:44 AM Reply   
Should be a pretty good amount buzz. However I think I might nominate you to be events coordinator fro friday night. You can entertain us all right buzz?
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-09-2008, 3:17 PM Reply   
I miss you too Steve

Megan
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-11-2008, 8:15 PM Reply   
The inaugral Wakesports Unlimited SUMMER SLAMMA JAMMA was an all-out success! A big thanks goes out to Wakesports Unlimited, Carlsbad Lagoon, Ronix, Liquid Force, Spy, Monster, DBG, Josh, Jason, Arron, Gary, Alan for cookin up the eats, everyone who pulled me and everyone I rode with and of course a HUGE thanks to the man G-Off who made the whole thing happen! Great to see some of the old crew back to gether as San V as well!

-Steve

P.S. It was worth turning out for the knee exam alone