Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-11-2008, 11:49 AM Reply   
Just wanted to thank the LF team this week for their efforts of a fun dealer demo days at the DWC location. It was great to meet Mike Ennen a Washington native like myself and help Kevin Henshaw celebrate his 22nd BDay. I hope Kevin finds many sleeping dragons. I rode the Lyman and Axis, both sick boards, now just the delima to decide which one. Thanks to Chris P. and DW for the spirits. Shelby can definitely hang with the guy's.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-11-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Jim, I would definitely give the Transcend a try... LOL!!

Sounds like fun. Kevin killlllls it.
Old     (wallaced)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-14-2008, 2:17 PM Reply   
Thanks Jim... it was great seeing everyone last week... being on the water always beats being in the office!
DW
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-14-2008, 9:28 PM Reply   
Yea! definately a great day. Mike Ennen was a very cool guy. Was cool to hang out with him along with all the riders. Everyone was fun to hang out with!

Don- thanks for cooking up those cheeseburgers. lol

Jim-it was cool meeting you!
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-14-2008, 9:50 PM Reply   
ive heard great things about the lyman and axis. I heard about that demo day but couldnt make it out.

Guido do you like the transcend more than the faction? and are you getting good flex with the zeus's?
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-14-2008, 10:50 PM Reply   
BBQ'er by day and master iPhone photog by night! Thanks for everything, Don! Chris P gets a high five for bringing out his ski, too!

Man that was a fun day.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-15-2008, 5:50 AM Reply   
I REALLY thought I would love Henny's Axis but after demoing last years it is just way too flat (no rocker) and the edges were too sharp in between your feet for my taste. I bought the Watson. Girlfriend got the Melissa holy crap that is the silkiest smooth ride I have ever felt! The board I mean...

I have been riding Liquid Force since day one of their very first board ever the LF Free 135 in like later 90's I believe.... Always loved their rides, and I demo most companies boards every couple years through the local shop. Also used to have the VERY first year Trip 132. :-) Good stuff. THANKS TONY FINN AND JIMMY REDMOND! - WakeMikey D

(Message edited by wakemikey on April 15, 2008)