Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-20-2021, 3:49 AM Reply   
With how crappy I felt after both doses, and all of the latest news, it's going to be a hard sell for me to get the booster shot that's probably the next thing to be rolled out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Not my buddies. Damn are you too dumb to realize not everyone has swallows the bait and hook of either party.

I don’t need rumors. I saw the rioters breaking barricades and watched officers get blasted in the face with bear spray. They were chanting death to pence. That is what a coup looks like.
Pretty sure every time you come out saying I am misusing something, it turns out I provide you with a definition that proves you are wrong. Don't lecture on dumb.

So far, I have yet to see you propose a SINGLE Republican idea. Every talking point you make is in favor of the commies. You say one thing, yet your body of work (at least on here) is the opposite.

I am sure there were some idiots that were saying death to Pence. People were also moved to singing to madonna and all sorts of stupid people songs in crowds too. Get people emotional and they chant and sing all sorts of stupid crap. What you had was a bunch of pissed off people who where tired of 4 years of constant attack by every media outlet, hollywood and even sports. Constantly being gaslit and even ol pelosi getting in on the act. We got to see 4 years of lies about Russian collusion and witch hunts by the democrats based only on politics. Then the final knife in the back was the hundreds of law changes just prior to the election that bypassed the state laws and sent millions of ballots to the ether where some guy who can not even remember his name magically got millions of more votes than even Obama. So yes. people were emotional and pissed off. They are not the professional anti America operatives that the democrats support. These people were not even smart enough to cover their faces like the democrats do when they burn and loot.

What is stupid is people like you thinking that a group of protestors can stage a coup. oh no. they stopped a vote on a particular day. Oh no.... the horror. Like they just can simply say we will do the vote tomorrow. God you people are stupid for pushing this coup narrative. Like anyone believes they could not simply move down the street and vote the same day if they wanted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Republican Gov of Utah is blaming the GOP. Randy Paul trying to outlaw masks. You are out here calling vaccine volunteers Brown Shirts. Tennesee fired their health expert because she recc vaccines. Am i making this up? Those are the facts. Unless you can pick out a lie and refute it..... Can you? then lets proceed.
Here are a few more.
https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...tening-us-all/

I guess its too difficult for a HS drop out like yourself to figure it out. Covid will continue and continue to mutate until we can get enough people vaccinated, or dead, your choice?
Hey, What did your Doctor tell you? I mean thats the first call a rational adult would make right.
Dont worry, because of you and people like you, CDC will be forced to change masking rules soon.
Why dont you do like you have said in the past, Compare CA and Floriduh covid. oops. 1 out of 5, 20% of the nations cases, hosp is from Ron Deathsentance Florida. A retirement haven.

Its still the mothers body dipsnot and it will still be her body once the vacuum is turned off.

How is making republicans sick and dead a good way to get votes? Seems like you really have to be stupid to not follow the bouncing ball til it stops.
Actually people are starting the theorize that the vaccines are causing mutations in Covid.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
My dr’s all 4 of them surgeons , told me not to get the vaccine. All 4 also stated there is almost no research and definitive data to support the claims by leftist mouthpieces being funded by lefties regarding any long term data All four say Fauci is full of ****. My nieces who work in healthcare all wouldn’t get the vaccine , but they were mandated by their employers. 3 of 4 dr’s had covid , none of my nieces ages 24-20 have had covid , and now since getting the vaccine 3-4 have had considerable issues.

Farcie’s I’d most recent interview , Lester holt asks him for an explanation on why LA County is reinstating it’s mask policies when the vaccine is supposed to be so effective. When aske further if it was due to the delta variant , Fauci’s response was vaccinated people don’t have to worry about the Delta variant too much because it’s has very minimal effect on vaccinated people. So here yet again we have the alleged leftist expert on Covid , the messiah saying masks aren’t necessary , meanwhile LA County is going back to full retard mode . Fauci’s further response , well that’s the beauty of state and federal governments. They have the ability to do what they think best for their area. WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? After spewing federal mandates for 18months , campaigning on federal mandates , now we are all about states rights because it fits the narrative , while previously federal mandates are the answer. Fauci flip flops more then lefty trannys .

More bull**** hypocrisy from the nations leading bull**** artist with Kommifornia leading the charge.
Turns out in England that 40% of those hospitalized are fully vaccinated. They were quoting 60% then down graded to 40% officially.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What the heck are you talking about? Yes the system is 30kW peak, it only runs at 30kW for an hour or so per day when it's perfect weather. The production window is between 9 hrs in winter and 14hrs in summer. Highest daily production I have seen is around 200kWhr, lowest around 20kWhr if it rains all day. 44,000kWhr is a daily average of 120kWhr per day. All very reasonable and well within expectation.

Further more the power saving we have relative to our previous bills cashflows the cost of the system we financed over 7 years. Roof top solar for business is a no brainer. I'm seriously considering extending the system and providing free EV charging for any staff which want to buy an EV to drive to the office.
What seems to be confusing to me is this 200kWhr rating (for example). That seems to me to be a total daily output in the summer as you said. Not per hour, but 200kW for the day. Of course if you do not use that, it is simply wasted power generation. If you are averaging 20kw power generation per hour then what I said was true. You are echoing basically what I was saying. A 30kW system is a peak rating, not an RMS. Point is, if you have a fully loaded system, it can only work for a short period of the day at max production. Either you spend more time wasting energy or you have to pay the power company. If it really pays off then cool. I just don't believe the pay off figures is all.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know what? The more research I do, the less likely I’ll be taking the mark. There are some recent things I can’t get past and the libtard MSM won’t cover them with any authenticity because it hurts their narrative. Things like the Yankees game getting cancelled because 6 vaccinated players all came down with Kung Flu. Also, the plane full of vaccinated libtard Texans sneaking out of town, on their private plane, committing their dereliction of duty in DC and testing positive hasn’t aged well. Add to that: Farci and the CDC says vaccinated peeps can spread Kung Flu too. So what’s the point? Maybe it’ll ease my symptoms if I get it? Why do fascist libtards still want me to get it so bad? What’s the benefit to them? Something stinks and libtards are 1000% untrustworthy. I didn’t want it when Trump was prez and neither did any libtards. Now, every libtard in town wants to force it down everyone’s throat.

Bottom line: $hitty, dishonest, inconsistent, flip-flopping, politically-motivated, fascist messaging from libtards has sunken the vaccine ship. You did it to yourselves. You’ve proven yourselves utterly untrustworthy as evidenced by the above-mentioned evidence.
You know...you are probably right. You are smart man for holding out, doing your research. Dont let the media fool you. Stick to your guns. I know, right, Yankees cancelled, Olympics with no fans, that golfer that lost millions when he got cancelled while leading by several shots, had it in the bag. There is no benefit for the Dems, like Delta said, its the vaccines that are causing the variants. Where there is smoke, there is fire, right!! 1000% untrustworthy sources trying to get you to vaccinate. Stay strong, stop the radical libtard vaccine push. Those $hitty, dishonest, inconsistent, flip-flopping, politically-motivated, fascist messaging from libtards has sunken the vaccine ship. They did it to themselves, shot themselves in the foot and butt too. The left has proven yourselves utterly untrustworthy as evidenced by the above-mentioned evidence. Lets all just support our Freedoms.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What seems to be confusing to me is this 200kWhr rating (for example). That seems to me to be a total daily output in the summer as you said. Not per hour, but 200kW for the day. Of course if you do not use that, it is simply wasted power generation. If you are averaging 20kw power generation per hour then what I said was true. You are echoing basically what I was saying. A 30kW system is a peak rating, not an RMS. Point is, if you have a fully loaded system, it can only work for a short period of the day at max production. Either you spend more time wasting energy or you have to pay the power company. If it really pays off then cool. I just don't believe the pay off figures is all.
RMS is for sound systems not solar systems.
Power that is produced but not used goes back into the grid for somebody else to use and you get a credit for it. It's a lower rate than what you buy power for but it's an offset from the bill. In no way is the power "wasted"
Your belief isn't required, you stick with your feelings, I'm comfortable with the facts.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually people are starting the theorize that the vaccines are causing mutations in Covid.
What people? Are their tinfoil hats too tight?
https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...cov-2-variants
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Turns out in England that 40% of those hospitalized are fully vaccinated. They were quoting 60% then down graded to 40% officially.
Things to keep in context, as more of the population get vaccinated then more people who get sick will have recieved a vaccine. The UK had a strategy of having just 1 shot per person to spread the vaccines out rather than two shots to give full protection.

In the US 97% of people being hospitalized are unvaccinated, 99% of deaths are unvaccinated.

If right wing numpties aren't going to get the vaccine then Darwin will work his magic.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Things to keep in context, as more of the population get vaccinated then more people who get sick will have recieved a vaccine. The UK had a strategy of having just 1 shot per person to spread the vaccines out rather than two shots to give full protection.

In the US 97% of people being hospitalized are unvaccinated, 99% of deaths are unvaccinated.

If right wing numpties aren't going to get the vaccine then Darwin will work his magic.
Also key point the UK is using mostly Astra Zencea which is only 62% effective vs Pfizer which is over 90% effective.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-20-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also key point the UK is using mostly Astra Zencea which is only 62% effective vs Pfizer which is over 90% effective.
How are ANY of them truly “effective” if you can still get and transmit the virus despite being vaccinated? How many other vaccines can you take where you can still get the virus after being vaccinated? Polio? Small pox? I’d like to see a trustworthy study where they put a number on how many negative reactions people have after taking the vaccine.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-20-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You know...you are probably right. You are smart man for holding out, doing your research. Dont let the media fool you. Stick to your guns. I know, right, Yankees cancelled, Olympics with no fans, that golfer that lost millions when he got cancelled while leading by several shots, had it in the bag. There is no benefit for the Dems, like Delta said, its the vaccines that are causing the variants. Where there is smoke, there is fire, right!! 1000% untrustworthy sources trying to get you to vaccinate. Stay strong, stop the radical libtard vaccine push. Those $hitty, dishonest, inconsistent, flip-flopping, politically-motivated, fascist messaging from libtards has sunken the vaccine ship. They did it to themselves, shot themselves in the foot and butt too. The left has proven yourselves utterly untrustworthy as evidenced by the above-mentioned evidence. Lets all just support our Freedoms.
I provided you the snapshot covid FACTS straight from the CDC. Were are all your responses disputing them.

Crickets just like every other time you’re owned

Can’t wait for you to explain how a national policy is warranted for a targeted virus . Should be epic

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-20-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
How are ANY of them truly “effective” if you can still get and transmit the virus despite being vaccinated? How many other vaccines can you take where you can still get the virus after being vaccinated? Polio? Small pox? I’d like to see a trustworthy study where they put a number on how many negative reactions people have after taking the vaccine.
Exactly!! If these so called vaccines actually worked (dont be fooled), they would be so expensive no one could afford them. You know, like insulin.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
I provided you the snapshot covid FACTS straight from the CDC. Were are all your responses disputing them.

Crickets just like every other time you’re owned

Can’t wait for you to explain how a national policy is warranted for a targeted virus . Should be epic
Dont get me started on the CDC, a bunch of libtard Clinton payed off baby rapers. You know they are dirty as well as I know it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-20-2021, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont get me started on the CDC, a bunch of libtard Clinton payed off baby rapers. You know they are dirty as well as I know it.
Bwahahahahhahahha you’re an f’n joke

Nothing but feelings and opinions with nothing to back them .

I keep
Waiting for you to actually provide some sort of worth and argument. Not a single once have you ever. You’re mental retardation is strong Troll boy

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-20-2021 at 12:39 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
RMS is for sound systems not solar systems.
Power that is produced but not used goes back into the grid for somebody else to use and you get a credit for it. It's a lower rate than what you buy power for but it's an offset from the bill. In no way is the power "wasted"
Your belief isn't required, you stick with your feelings, I'm comfortable with the facts.
I have been given numbers. Numbers are not feelings however you are welcome to your feelings like you usually sub-come too. Electric cars and solar systems are fine until you have to have near 100% removal of fuel oils then remove natural gas. Fuel oil consumption is 97 million gallons A DAY world wide. Generation of electricity is less efficient than gasoline for vehicle usage. Once the number of cars use the grid, the more electic costs will go up. Maybe solar can offset more and more day time usage. That would not be a bad thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-20-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bwahahahahhahahha you’re an f’n joke

Nothing but feelings and opinions with nothing to back them .

I keep
Waiting for you to actually provide some sort of worth and argument. Not a single once have you ever. You’re mental retardation is strong Troll boy
He’s doing a “Michael Scott” right now where he repeats everything back to us because he knows that he’s owned. Consider it his inadvertent way of bowing down to you and admitting defeat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:

Funny. The studies actually say that the most hesitant groups to get the vaccine are independent voters.

The point of the vaccine is to keep people from getting so sick that they need hospitalization.

My work place has more pretty much more Phd's than about anywhere in the world and you can not become an engineer unless you have a masters. We are around 50% vaccinated. My work is overwhelmingly democrat and we even got early access to the vaccines. I think I would stop with the the Republican BS. People are lucky they are fighting for their rights considering the democrats are colluding with tech companies to stifle free speech. You know the same free speech they worked on ridding the world of when they were discussing the lab leak reality for a year? They colluded to remove that speech too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
The problem is you are not actually vaccinated against the virus. You are vaccinated against spike proteins. Not sure if all spike proteins are the same however that is what you are getting a vaccine for. The mRNA vaccine has your body create a spike protein in your arm in the muscle tissue where it should be isolate. The body then mobilizes to fight the spike protein in your arm. That is why you get a sore arm after the vaccine.

COVID is transmitted via the spike protein carrier. What this is supposed to do is give you a lesser viral load however it in no way keeps you from getting COVID itself. That is why you can test positive and not show any symptoms. It is the viral load. That seems to be true for most viruses.

This is goes back to the discussion we had on this very board where I may have or someone else put up the chinese study where they said there is basically every little non symptomatic spread of COVID. However our government seemed to reject that notion and placed us in lock down anyway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also the original goal was to stop the hospitals from being over ran. That goal seems to be achieved. It was not to keep everyone from living their lives as they see fit.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Generation of electricity is less efficient than gasoline for vehicle usage.
Do you have a reference for that claim, things I have read say the opposite, EV's are MUCH more efficient than ICE cars.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2021, 3:00 PM Reply   
Twice as efficient in fact. ie if you swapped to EV's 100% you would half the amount of total energy required to power vehicles.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
He’s doing a “Michael Scott” right now where he repeats everything back to us because he knows that he’s owned. Consider it his inadvertent way of bowing down to you and admitting defeat.
Im just agreeing with you. Just keep the faith, dont fall for any Lib or any RINO telling you, a man, what to do. Stay strong. All these vaccinated Dems are getting Covid too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also the original goal was to stop the hospitals from being over ran. That goal seems to be achieved. It was not to keep everyone from living their lives as they see fit.
Exactly. Im printing up fake Vac cards for a bunch of my friends. We can out-smart them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-20-2021, 10:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
The problem is you are not actually vaccinated against the virus. You are vaccinated against spike proteins. Not sure if all spike proteins are the same however that is what you are getting a vaccine for. The mRNA vaccine has your body create a spike protein in your arm in the muscle tissue where it should be isolate. The body then mobilizes to fight the spike protein in your arm. That is why you get a sore arm after the vaccine.

COVID is transmitted via the spike protein carrier. What this is supposed to do is give you a lesser viral load however it in no way keeps you from getting COVID itself. That is why you can test positive and not show any symptoms. It is the viral load. That seems to be true for most viruses.

This is goes back to the discussion we had on this very board where I may have or someone else put up the chinese study where they said there is basically every little non symptomatic spread of COVID. However our government seemed to reject that notion and placed us in lock down anyway.
Thanks for the info.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2021, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you have a reference for that claim, things I have read say the opposite, EV's are MUCH more efficient than ICE cars.
One thing to note that no one is talking about that I just realized is metal particulate from electric motors. We would use cordless drills when building in a somewhat clean environment. We would have particulate counters and the drills would put out millions of counts of particulate. Wonder what that is going to look like with millions of motors putting metal in the air? Not sure what that impact looks like.

Smokestack vs. Tailpipe: How Clean Are Electric Vehicles?

https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...ctric-vehicles
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2021, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. Im printing up fake Vac cards for a bunch of my friends. We can out-smart them.
Not sure what you are even talking about. The goal was to not over run hospitals. On the inverse of this we had 93,000 people die of drug overdoses this year. They had around 73,000 in 2019. yet you democrats are trying like mad to make drugs legal. Covid most likely will go away or adapt, yet you are trying to push drug deaths into overdrive.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2021, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Twice as efficient in fact. ie if you swapped to EV's 100% you would half the amount of total energy required to power vehicles.
May be true for household. I bet you have to double fleet vehicles volumes due to duty cycle.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2021, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, I wonder what the refining and mining of rare earth metals that china seems to own all of will cost.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure what you are even talking about. The goal was to not over run hospitals. On the inverse of this we had 93,000 people die of drug overdoses this year. They had around 73,000 in 2019. yet you democrats are trying like mad to make drugs legal. Covid most likely will go away or adapt, yet you are trying to push drug deaths into overdrive.
Ive joined your fight. We have fake Vax cards so even the unvaxxed can enter public space. Liberty For All!
Dont worry Delta, who really cares if a drug addict dies, as long as the the poor Pharma companies continue to profit. Covid, lol, its barely the flu.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2021, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, I wonder what the refining and mining of rare earth metals that china seems to own all of will cost.
Who Cares!!! Its China!! Not our problem in America. America First/Only.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You went from just being a troll to being a boring troll. Big yawn.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
You went from just being a troll to being a boring troll. Big yawn.
Sounds like you are going to RINO out on me. I expected more from you. The people telling you on line and on TV to get the vaccine are not giving medical advice. Know this, Its not designed to help you, it is designed to make you comply. You should be questioning the efficacy of the vaccine on adults. The radical dems promised us this would save us. Vaccinated Dems are getting Covid. You should be asking the tough questions to Dem leaders. Does it really matter if a few thousands of people get it in the entire country? Listen to Carlson, listen to Ingraham, listen to Ron Desantis.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
One thing to note that no one is talking about that I just realized is metal particulate from electric motors.]
There is a reason no one is talking about it, it's because it is a figment of your imagination.

Quote:
Smokestack vs. Tailpipe: How Clean Are Electric Vehicles?

[url]https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/smokestack-vs-tailpipe-how-clean-are-electric-vehicles[/url
This article is about coal fired small particulates not EV motors.........
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2021, 3:24 PM Reply   
I find it amazing Delta has such a strong opinion about something (EV's) which clearly he has no idea about. Scratch that I don't find it amazing at all. TBH.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-22-2021, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
I find it amazing Delta has such a strong opinion about something (EV's) which clearly he has no idea about. Scratch that I don't find it amazing at all. TBH.
Electric cars will happen, then they will go away, its only a temporary fix, to a no fixable issue. The low to middle class cannot afford 30k in solar panels. do not have enough daylight to utilize it and the price of electric cars is 2x to 4x the cost of an eco KIA. So who are you really hurting? The USA has lowered our emissions for 40 plus years. We can continue while using oil and gas, and making more electric cars, but its not the answer to the GREEN fix. Everything is made from oil, including electric cars, clothing, all metal etc

Its a political game, the rest of the world has to comply to other measures. We are mining coal. and sending it to China. Its still happening. Russia is going to manipulate europe with their pipeline. WE are killing pipelines, safer and more efficient ways to lower emissions, while we support other countries doing it. PLEASE STOP the stupid conversation. Your trying to teach a pig to sing, and its a waste of time and only upsetting the pig!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-22-2021, 6:55 AM Reply   
Another Triple of mass shootings in Chicago. This is the 4th 12hr period with this summer with 3 or more mass shootings taking place. This one had 3 in less than 6 hrs. One in the heart of Downtown’s Lincoln Park area in which 8 caught bullets .

The grand total of them contributed to white supremacy…………BIG FAT ZERO. Just more
Black on black crime that goes without conversation.

Name:  05316F55-5EA0-426F-8862-F7CF73A19CC2.jpg
Views: 1078
Size:  93.5 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is our problem if we are building our whole economy based on resources that we do not own. Not only we don't own but our communist competitor owns them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
What opinion did I give? I am trying to work through numbers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is a reason no one is talking about it, it's because it is a figment of your imagination.

This article is about coal fired small particulates not EV motors.........
No kidding. The thought about the motors is something I have observed at work. It is real. Just saying
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another Triple of mass shootings in Chicago. This is the 4th 12hr period with this summer with 3 or more mass shootings taking place. This one had 3 in less than 6 hrs. One in the heart of Downtown’s Lincoln Park area in which 8 caught bullets .

The grand total of them contributed to white supremacy…………BIG FAT ZERO. Just more
Black on black crime that goes without conversation.

Attachment 46399
Looks like The Justice Dept is about to do something to eliminate the guns. W/O the guns the roaches are less deadly.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-five-cities
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is our problem if we are building our whole economy based on resources that we do not own. Not only we don't own but our communist competitor owns them.
We can just Tariff the hell out of them, America First!! Get with the program.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Who else reached for a barf bag while watching the POTUS lie his 95sn off during that phony town hall? What a lying POS! His lie that more gun control is somehow gonna rid these democrat cities of crime is getting so old. Short of going full-on Nazi style and going door to door (like they want to do with vaccines) to confiscate all guns from people, there’s no way they can legislate guns out of people’s hands as long as the 2A exists. The ONLY WAY you’re gonna take any guns away from criminals is to reinstate stop and frisk. Another lie was him trying to sell the BS that restaurant employees are not going back to work because they all decided to switch careers. What a crock! The truth is, Biden is handing out free money and these people are sitting home, collecting their extra $300 a week on top of extended unemployment benefits.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
This is how ridiculous things are. I just took this pic yesterday in front of a Chipotle.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Sorry about the upside down pic.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who else reached for a barf bag while watching the POTUS lie his 95sn off during that phony town hall? What a lying POS! His lie that more gun control is somehow gonna rid these democrat cities of crime is getting so old. Short of going full-on Nazi style and going door to door (like they want to do with vaccines)DONT FORGET, THEY ARE GOING TO COME FOR YOUR BIBLES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to confiscate all guns from people, there’s no way they can legislate guns out of people’s hands as long as the 2A exists. The ONLY WAY you’re gonna take any guns away from criminals is to reinstate stop and frisk. Another lie was him trying to sell the BS that restaurant employees are not going back to work because they all decided to switch careers. What a crock! The truth is, Biden is handing out free money and these people are sitting home, collecting their extra $300 a week on top of extended unemployment benefits.
How is advocating for less guns getting old? Its almost never been done. When was the last time less guns were sold in the US? Every year more and more guns are sold in America, last year another record gun sale year....not less. How many guns have you bought in the last 3 years? And the 10 years before that? So more guns has increased gun crime, surprising, isnt it. What would you do to decrease gun crime while more guns are sold year over year? I dont understand how you think more gun control is somehow the wrong move. Less gun control is the answer? hmmm. More guns wont get into the wrong hands? Isnt that a bit of wishful thinking? Because that isnt happening. Look into it, red states have just as much gun problems as blue states, after all we are one nation under God. No other country in the world have gun murders like The usa, we are leading the world and it isnt close. The status quo is a death sentence. Hey, if we dont have to wear masks, AINT no one stopping and frisking me and taking my guns!
https://www.thedailybeast.com/surpri...-in-red-states
If you want some easy work, the restaurants are hiring. Its min wage, but the tips can be great, or not. They may require you to get the Vax tho, maybe why they cant get anyone. What are you billing out per day? If you go the restaurant route, and get $20/hr you gonna be hittin the bigtime. A full 8 hour day, you knockin back $160, before taxes. Most restaurant workers are part time.

Last edited by 95sn; 07-22-2021 at 9:59 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is advocating for less guns getting old? Its almost never been done. When was the last time less guns were sold in the US? Every year more and more guns are sold in America, last year another record gun sale year....not less. How many guns have you bought in the last 3 years? And the 10 years before that? So more guns has increased gun crime, surprising, isnt it. What would you do to decrease gun crime while more guns are sold year over year? I dont understand how you think more gun control is somehow the wrong move. Less gun control is the answer? hmmm. More guns wont get into the wrong hands? Isnt that a bit of wishful thinking? Because that isnt happening. Look into it, red states have just as much gun problems as blue states, after all we are one nation under God. No other country in the world have gun murders like The usa, we are leading the world and it isnt close. The status quo is a death sentence. Hey, if we dont have to wear masks, AINT no one stopping and frisking me and taking my guns!
If you want some easy work, the restaurants are hiring. Its min wage, but the tips can be great, or not. They may require you to get the Vax tho, maybe why they cant get anyone. What are you billing out per day? If you go the restaurant route, and get $20/hr you gonna be hittin the bigtime. A full 8 hour day, you knockin back $160, before taxes. Most restaurant workers are part time.
Your side has been trying to get rid of guns for decades now. Why lie about it? If it weren’t for all the democrat crime sprees going on, gun purchases would not be going up as rapidly. People are tired of crime being accepted and even promoted by democrats and don’t want to be victims any more. That’s the entire reason for stellar gun sales. Keep outlawing guns and only outlaws will have them. Been saying that for decades too. I don’t even understand your gibberish about restaurants. I have 3 friends with them and they all have to limit their open hours because their employees are wanting to keep sitting at home collecting free money.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-22-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I just slit my Monster all over my screen. That’s hysterical.

It’s definitely the guns fault. Blame those weapons of war. Don’t blame the savages pulling the trigger , or the endless revolving door of non monetary bail reform. Less than 3 percent of homicides are committed with legally purchased firearms. Let’s not talk about the violent offenders and the failed black culture that is committing these crimes at record paces. Yup it’s the gun

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-22-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-22-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

More lies ,fake feelings and bull****. Your claims about guns are a ludicrous and ridiculous as your claims of covid. You clearly haven’t a clue. You should really do some research. Violence is up. Gun sales are up. The two are related but in the opposite direction. Gun sales are
Up because law abiding citizens have seen the writing on the wall regarding the mayhem and violence plaguing America with the anti police movement. Criminals have the upper hand.

Show me one gun statistic pertaining to gun violence that says the increased violence and weapons recovered by police used in those scenarios are a result of legally purchased forearms. I’ll be waiting. You won’t post them much like your other claims because THERE IS NO FACTUAL DATA TO SUPPORT YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIMS. So rather the wait for you to ignore it for two days and pretend you have nothing to answer and change the subject I’ll slap you once again with facts and completely destroy your fallacy.

Gun crimes committed with legally purchased firearms have declined and in the recent years of record sales have declined even more . Add in a per capacity statistic of legally purchased guns vs guns recovered at crime scenes and that number get exponentially even lower as a percentage .

Crime is up because democrats have embolden and glorified criminals , condemned the police , and no longer hold anyone accountable for their own actions. Crime stats have nothing to do with the guns purchased as you want to claim , it’s completely the opposite when studied and more guns are being sold because of the record violence. Once again showing democratic policies are complete failures

One more star for you. The cities leading the nation in crime stats also have the most restrictive gun owner policies and the most regulations. WHOOPS. THERE GOES YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT AGAIN WHEN THE DATA KICKS FEELINGS IN THE FACE.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-22-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your side has been trying to get rid of guns for decades now. Why lie about it? If it weren’t for all the democrat crime sprees going on, gun purchases would not be going up as rapidly. People are tired of crime being accepted and even promoted by democrats and don’t want to be victims any more. That’s the entire reason for stellar gun sales. Keep outlawing guns and only outlaws will have them. Been saying that for decades too. I don’t even understand your gibberish about restaurants. I have 3 friends with them and they all have to limit their open hours because their employees are wanting to keep sitting at home collecting free money.
I didnt lie, you did. I didnt ask if Dems try to reduce guns, did I. Its clear they have, point made. I asked when was the last time they were successful and less guns sold. Answer that. So you are arguing Evil, radical dems are trying to reduce guns and that they are "promoting crime" at the same time? "Keep outlawing guns" when did this happen? Ever? What happed when gun sales were reduced? Gun sales are higher year over year, gun crime goes up, seems the republicans are getting exactly what they vote for. Odd how no other country on the planet has this problem.
I see the "Help Wanted" signs too. Do you think they always were offering $18/hr? or just the last 60 days? What are you billing for 8 hours? $18? $25? $50? 75? $100+??? This is CA where a 2 bedroom apt is $2k/mo in a crappy neighborhood. I know, im a slumlord. Not one of my tenants moved in the last 2 years. At least 10 Republican Govs shut off the Fed unemployment $$, what was the result?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didnt lie, you did. I didnt ask if Dems try to reduce guns, did I. Its clear they have, point made. I asked when was the last time they were successful and less guns sold. Answer that. So you are arguing Evil, radical dems are trying to reduce guns and that they are "promoting crime" at the same time? "Keep outlawing guns" when did this happen? Ever? What happed when gun sales were reduced? Gun sales are higher year over year, gun crime goes up, seems the republicans are getting exactly what they vote for. Odd how no other country on the planet has this problem.
I see the "Help Wanted" signs too. Do you think they always were offering $18/hr? or just the last 60 days? What are you billing for 8 hours? $18? $25? $50? 75? $100+??? This is CA where a 2 bedroom apt is $2k/mo in a crappy neighborhood. I know, im a slumlord. Not one of my tenants moved in the last 2 years. At least 10 Republican Govs shut off the Fed unemployment $$, what was the result?
There is 3% of a very specific population commits 50% of all murders year after year. They all live in the same democrat cities. If you were to magically get rid of those cities, our national murder rate would be lower than even the "best" places in Europe. We do not have a gun problem. We have a democrat problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep and how long before you commies are marching in the streets no blood for lithium?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
More lies ,fake feelings and bull****. Your claims about guns are a ludicrous and ridiculous as your claims of covid. You clearly haven’t a clue. You should really do some research. Violence is up. Gun sales are up. The two are related but in the opposite direction. Gun sales are
Up because law abiding citizens have seen the writing on the wall regarding the mayhem and violence plaguing America with the anti police movement. Criminals have the upper hand.
OK, so law abiding citizens are purchasing more guns because more violence, AND Crimials have the upper hand. WTF??

Show me one gun statistic pertaining to gun violence that says the increased violence and weapons recovered by police used in those scenarios are a result of legally purchased forearms. I’ll be waiting. You won’t post them much like your other claims because THERE IS NO FACTUAL DATA TO SUPPORT YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIMS. So rather the wait for you to ignore it for two days and pretend you have nothing to answer and change the subject I’ll slap you once again with facts and completely destroy your fallacy. More guns available means more guns available to all. We dont want them available to ALL. Its simple math, just numbers, more = more available.

Gun crimes committed with legally purchased firearms have declined and in the recent years of record sales have declined even more . Add in a per capacity statistic of legally purchased guns vs guns recovered at crime scenes and that number get exponentially even lower as a percentage .
So, add in all the illegally purchased guns. You think that legal guns dont end up available on the black market? Are you any less dead if shot by a "legal" gun?

Crime is up because democrats have embolden and glorified criminals , condemned the police , and no longer hold anyone accountable for their own actions. Crime stats have nothing to do with the guns purchased as you want to claim , it’s completely the opposite when studied and more guns are being sold because of the record violence. Once again showing democratic policies are complete failures The dems have failed miserably to rein in guns, as evidenced by the record numbers of guns sold every year. So blaming them for high crime rates while being un-successful in their goal of reducing guns is ridic. Crime stats show how a whole bunch of guns available to anyone is bad policy. Until we study what happens when guns are controlled (look at any other country, any of them) Am i wrong? Where is the reduction in guns causing more crime? Chicago?

One more star for you. The cities leading the nation in crime stats also have the most restrictive gun owner policies and the most regulations. WHOOPS. THERE GOES YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT AGAIN WHEN THE DATA KICKS FEELINGS IN THE FACE.
.. And the highest, most dense populations. If you live in a city of 5000 you will see much lower crime numbers, fact.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is 3% of a very specific population commits 50% of all murders year after year. They all live in the same democrat cities. If you were to magically get rid of those cities, our national murder rate would be lower than even the "best" places in Europe. We do not have a gun problem. We have a democrat problem.
If you were to "magically" remove the gun in their waistband, they would not rob the liquor store with it or shoot anyone. We dont have a democrat problem, we have a gun problem, no one has ever been shot without one, ever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’m not gonna bother to answer another stupid rhetorical question of yours. Just like I keep saying, your posts are formed and built on false pretense after false pretense. Lowered gun sales don’t equal less crime, idiot. Less crime happens when police don’t get defunded. Less crime happens when cops can do their job without worrying about some libtard politicians trying to coddle democrat criminals. Like camel toe promoting the bailout funding for BLM thugs. The “outlawing” of guns happens little by little with a lot of the gun restrictions put forth by libtards.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep and how long before you commies are marching in the streets no blood for lithium?
I thought China was the "commies"?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you were to "magically" remove the gun in their waistband, they would not rob the liquor store with it or shoot anyone. We dont have a democrat problem, we have a gun problem, no one has ever been shot without one, ever.
Guns don’t shoot themselves, fool. We do have a democrat problem. Just go to any major city and see for yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
NYC was relatively safe at one time when a R was in charge. That’s when they had stop and frisk. They regularly pulled guns off of felons on the street. Now that libtards are running things, they have high crime again. See the pattern?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
There is a direct correlation to higher crime when DA’s decriminalize crime. Just ask the residents of SF. They’re trying to recall their DA right now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Guns don’t shoot themselves, fool. We do have a democrat problem. Just go to any major city and see for yourself.
When did the democrats touch you? They have been woefully unsuccessful at gun control. FYI, it aint their fault. Of course guns dont shoot themselves, as far as i know, there is always a finger on the trigger right before it fires. Those democrat cities you complain about are playing on GOP gun rules arent they. They failed at gun control. The new DOJ policy's goal is to remove illegal guns, are you "For" illegal guns? Take a stand, quit running in circles.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
Fixed it.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
When did the democrats touch you? They have been woefully unsuccessful at gun control. FYI, it aint their fault. Of course guns dont shoot themselves, as far as i know, there is always a finger on the trigger right before it fires. Those democrat cities you complain about are playing on GOP gun rules arent they. They failed at gun control. The new DOJ policy's goal is to remove illegal guns, are you "For" illegal guns? Take a stand, quit running in circles.
Once again... false pretense on top of false pretense. You’re boring me. Also, why can’t you come up with your own sarcasm and have to steal from Delta? Loser.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
NYC was relatively safe at one time when a R was in charge. That’s when they had stop and frisk. They regularly pulled guns off of felons on the street. Now that libtards are running things, they have high crime again. See the pattern?
I see the pattern. You lie daily.
https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/new-.../28/id/834086/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is a direct correlation to higher crime when DA’s decriminalize crime. Just ask the residents of SF. They’re trying to recall their DA right now.
So, by what you say...If we decriminalize more crimes, we get more crimes. WTF? Repubs are trying to recall everyone in CA, its because they cant win a regular election. Watch the $$ wasted on the republican recall campaign on Newsome. You voting for the republican fairy? Married and divorced 3 times, sounds like your kinda guy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Once again... false pretense on top of false pretense. You’re boring me. Also, why can’t you come up with your own sarcasm and have to steal from Delta? Loser.
False? Then you can document when dems were successful reducing guns. What are all these false pretenses im making? Spit it out, or STFU. You appear backed into a corner again. Better change the subject, quick.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 8:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
False? Then you can document when dems were successful reducing guns. What are all these false pretenses im making? Spit it out, or STFU. You appear backed into a corner again. Better change the subject, quick.
Well, your boy, Biden just claimed last night that "when he was in the Senate, he was the one who got a ban on assault weapons passed," so Fu
Take note. See how I just stuck to the subject instead of pussing out like you and changing the subject, girly boy? You need to learn you will NEVER win here because you aren't after the truth. You're inherently dishonest.

You may seemingly win tiny battles occasionally because people get tired of having to babysit you here and address every ounce of your incesant droning, but you will always be branded with an asterisk next to ALL of your posts. Every person here knows you're untrustworthy- (like most in your party), have no life and you wear those facts on almost every post you make.

As a rule, the longer your posts, the more false pretenses there are. Only Delta has the Jedi Knight patience needed to deal with your individual, ridiculous claims on occasion. The rest of us generally just call you what you are and walk away.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, by what you say...If we decriminalize more crimes, we get more crimes. WTF? Repubs are trying to recall everyone in CA, its because they cant win a regular election. Watch the $$ wasted on the republican recall campaign on Newsome. You voting for the republican fairy? Married and divorced 3 times, sounds like your kinda guy.
That's not just what I say. That's what the stats say. Just ask any citizen of any libtard-run city in the USA. Does your stupid as$ need to watch another video of people looting stores in broad daylight, in front of security guards in SF?

It ain't just R's trying to recall you idiot dims who are ruining this once-great state. I worked a day this week as a vendor at the DMV in San Francisco. I talked to numerous people there (all minorities) and asked their opinions of how these stories of new, brazen crimes were affecting their lives, what life has become like in their city and how they felt about the recall efforts. I was shocked. It was unanimous. They all agreed every recall is warranted and they're all super angry with libtard politicians. I never knew there were still a few decent people in SF. 40% of current residents there have stated they intend to move out of the city within the next few years. I just hope and pray they don't take their idiotic libtard politics with them and spread that cancer.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2021, 9:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry about the upside down pic.
I just thought it was from Australia!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Um... You realize that article was from 2017?.......... Mic drop...

You wanna try posting some current stats that reflect TODAY'S crime rates??? Giuliani started the whole F-you-to-criminals policies decades ago despite the crybaby libtards of the day and just like today's Trump China tariffs, libtards kept them going because they knew they worked-even though they badmouthed them the whole time they were originally being talked about and implemented. Just like the kung flu vaccines, you libtards always try to claim credit for other people's groundbreaking, hard work.

Fast forward to the BLM/ANTIFA lies and you got a bunch of libtard NYC politicians who can't virtue signal fast and hard enough. So, like a woman, Asian or drunk driver who drifts off the road a tad, they way over-correct, go flying over all lanes, collide with everyone in their path, total the car and put everyone in the hospital. Losers. All of you.

Last edited by markj; 07-22-2021 at 9:50 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:48 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2010392]So, by what you say...If we decriminalize more crimes, we get more crimes. WTF?

I just realized what's up. You're STONED out of your skull. I'm betting you're like the character played by Brad Pitt in True Romance... only dumber.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just thought it was from Australia!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 10:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of you libtards and your crime policies, here’s a feel-good NYC story for you libtards. It’s another story of how the “poor, real victims” got away with assailing another person. You must be so proud that these “poor, real victims” are now willing to commit these acts so brazenly, in broad daylight, knowing they’re being filmed and also knowing they won’t even be questioned-let alone prosecuted since they were just “taking what their democrat leaders say was owed to them.”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman...treet-cops-say
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-23-2021, 6:32 AM Reply   
Over 35000 felony cases are being dropped because chicago cant process them, and they are letting criminals go free for theft, robbery, auto theft, and just about all drug crimes if non violent. So I say we go to chicago, bust some windows, steel so **** and tell them to suck it up.

The Dems are FOOLS! Criminals are winning, they have the upper hand and are taking advantage. How foolish do you have to be? SO lets just call it what it is. The left wants crime, wants violence. wants any reason to restrict civil liberties and create a socialist society. JUST as long as its no in their back yard. Then it would be a problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. I have never seen a gun get up and shoot someone. It is the people. Democrats are great at blaming everything but themselves. They created this and they can own it.

Before guns it was knives. Matter of fact the UK is wanting to ban knives. If you want to move off of gun violence we can talk about the rape and violent crime statistics of said democrats....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Aren't they outlawed in Chicago, New York, Washington DC, San Fran, Oakland and other democrat hot zones. They passed laws keeping people from owning and getting guns, yet here we are on year 40....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Remember when we talk abut people protesting too much. Well that is ol Biden. Turns out he reduces aid to Ukraine. His pipeline that he is letting Russia build was being halted by Trump because the Russians are using it hold Ukraine hostage. The current pipeline to Europe runs through the Ukraine. The Russians can not turn off the fuel without screwing Europe. The new pipeline bypasses Ukraine and the Russians have already threatened to turn off the fuel to Ukraine. Biden did this behind the Urkrainians presidents back.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
More failing to over running hospitals.
https://www.kshb.com/news/coronaviru...in-sw-missouri

https://showmemonews.com/kansas-city...n-sw-missouri/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, your boy, Biden just claimed last night that "when he was in the Senate, he was the one who got a ban on assault weapons passed," so Fu
Take note. See how I just stuck to the subject instead of pussing out like you and changing the subject, girly boy? You need to learn you will NEVER win here because you aren't after the truth. You're inherently dishonest.

You may seemingly win tiny battles occasionally because people get tired of having to babysit you here and address every ounce of your incesant droning, but you will always be branded with an asterisk next to ALL of your posts. Every person here knows you're untrustworthy- (like most in your party), have no life and you wear those facts on almost every post you make.

As a rule, the longer your posts, the more false pretenses there are. Only Delta has the Jedi Knight patience needed to deal with your individual, ridiculous claims on occasion. The rest of us generally just call you what you are and walk away.

That was 1994, 27 years ago, arguable successful too.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/fa...ns-ban-worked/
So if something works, why stop?
See how i stuck to the topic?
Tiny battles, occasionally? lol, you get destroyed virtually daily.
You want to see "untrustworthy", check out delta saying the NYPost is a lib rag, or his BS Solar knowledge he was pushing this week. How about your own investigation in the safeness of Covid Vaccines that should take 30 minutes, months later still a no decision even tho the only people in hospitals or dying are unvaccinated. Clown.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Um... You realize that article was from 2017?.......... Mic drop...

You wanna try posting some current stats that reflect TODAY'S crime rates??? Giuliani started the whole F-you-to-criminals policies decades ago despite the crybaby libtards of the day and just like today's Trump China tariffs, libtards kept them going because they knew they worked-even though they badmouthed them the whole time they were originally being talked about and implemented. Just like the kung flu vaccines, you libtards always try to claim credit for other people's groundbreaking, hard work.

Fast forward to the BLM/ANTIFA lies and you got a bunch of libtard NYC politicians who can't virtue signal fast and hard enough. So, like a woman, Asian or drunk driver who drifts off the road a tad, they way over-correct, go flying over all lanes, collide with everyone in their path, total the car and put everyone in the hospital. Losers. All of you.
And the "REPUBLICAN" Gov was who in 2017 when crime was lowest since 1950s? Mic pick-up and slam dunk.
All crime across the country red and blue states are up, covid actually a big deal. Giuliani will be in a prison cell soon himself due mostly to his work with/for trump. Guess maybe the orange dude is worse than the plague to anyone who chooses to work with him. Look at the list of felony convictions, longest in US presidential history. Ouch.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of you libtards and your crime policies, here’s a feel-good NYC story for you libtards. It’s another story of how the “poor, real victims” got away with assailing another person. You must be so proud that these “poor, real victims” are now willing to commit these acts so brazenly, in broad daylight, knowing they’re being filmed and also knowing they won’t even be questioned-let alone prosecuted since they were just “taking what their democrat leaders say was owed to them.”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman...treet-cops-say
Its as if you want to move to Alaska or Alabama or any other high crime Red state. Winning!
But wait, one lady got hit with a pan. Look it up, or parrot FOX....take the easy out.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...n-the-u-s.html

Your Governor is on it.
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-retail-theft/