Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-20-2022, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The places those murders too place where democrat cities. Just like kalifornia and new york with all their foreign born voters try and influence the rest of the country, these cities try and influence the rest of their states.

Show me the data where these Trump voting states are the highest murders.

I guess you are not keeping up with current news about the trauma that women go through, what science says about the baby being viable at ealier times. I guess you are also not keeping up with current times that your murderous eugenics hero of hillary clinton only came up with all this because she wanted to keep the black population down. Her actual words.
By murder rate:
1.) Louisiana-Trump
2.) Missouri-Trump
3.) Mississippi-Trump
4.) Arkansas-Trump
5.) South Carolina-Trump
6.) Alabama-Trump
7.) Tennessee -Trump
8.) Illinois-Biden

Kinda crazy. I wouldn't have imagined it was that extreme.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-21-2022, 8:59 AM Reply   
Most are states with no lic requirement for CC
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-21-2022, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
By murder rate:
1.) Louisiana-Trump
2.) Missouri-Trump
3.) Mississippi-Trump
4.) Arkansas-Trump
5.) South Carolina-Trump
6.) Alabama-Trump
7.) Tennessee -Trump
8.) Illinois-Biden

Kinda crazy. I wouldn't have imagined it was that extreme.
Show the source:

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mur...u-s-cities/66/

1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. Baltimore, Maryland
3. Birmingham, Alabama
4. Detroit, Michigan
5. Dayton, Ohio
6. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
7. New Orleans, Louisiana
8. Kansas City, Missouri
9. Memphis, Tennessee
10. Cleveland, Ohio

Care to look into their voting pattern?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-22-2022, 12:52 PM Reply   
Your list of cities doesnt change the results much.
Watch the rate climb, happens every time. Indiana, no need for permit anymore.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ll/7088876001/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2022, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Your list of cities doesnt change the results much.
Watch the rate climb, happens every time. Indiana, no need for permit anymore.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ll/7088876001/
One thing you are trying to conflat is rate. going for 1 to 2 is a 100%. Now go take a look at total murders every year every year in detroit, oakland, LA, etc
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-23-2022, 3:12 PM Reply   
What do you think would happen if Oakland and Detroit allowed anyone over 21 to carry?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-24-2022, 2:35 AM Reply   
So your point is red states allow people to carry open/legal carry weapons, but the cities where all the murders happen can't because wwIII would break out, yet its the gun laws are the problem? Where are the murders out of countryside USA or inner city USA?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-24-2022, 10:44 AM Reply   
I think the above list of cities/states with highest rates show gun murders happen everywhere. The place you dont want to live is in the Bible Belt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-25-2022, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you think would happen if Oakland and Detroit allowed anyone over 21 to carry?
They have 14 year olds carrying. What world do you live in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-25-2022, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the above list of cities/states with highest rates show gun murders happen everywhere. The place you dont want to live is in the Bible Belt.
Rate is a change vs a baseline. Go look at the baselines. The numbers are staggeringly different starting baselines. Like I said going from 1 to 2 is a 100% change in rate. It simple manipulation talking point you guys are moving to.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-25-2022, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
They have 14 year olds illegally carrying. What world do you live in.
FIFY
Arrest them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-25-2022, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rate is a change vs a baseline. Go look at the baselines. The numbers are staggeringly different starting baselines. Like I said going from 1 to 2 is a 100% change in rate. It simple manipulation talking point you guys are moving to.
look at per capita.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-04-2022, 4:21 PM Reply   
Jesus, please tell BOBO, he was never a truck driver. Oh, and tell him, Hunters laptop is real, and remind him that he has been skimming money off criminal enterprises while not paying taxing. LOL
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-09-2022, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you think would happen if Oakland and Detroit imprisoned and held violent felons accountable instead of releasing them back into to the communities? What do your think would happen if Detroit and Oakland imprisoned and held violent juveniles accountable for their actions?

That list of red states as an argument for Trump voters having increased violence is about as laughable as it gets. The cities , areas, and demographics driving the numbers in those states are all democratically controlled and occupied spaces.

I definitely believe gun ownership is a right under the constitution , I don’t believe carrying a concealed weapon on your side everywhere you can go is a right. Owning and using a firearm on your own property is much different than carrying one in public and knowing the proper guidelines of when you can and should use it is even more important. So is proving you have the mental capacity and skill in stressful situations to function properly. I believe no state should deny the right of carrying a firearm completely , but there should be a blanket policy with minimum requirements that if you apply and complete the proper training while demonstrating you proficiency and knowledge you shouldn’t be denied the right to carry .

It’s about as common sense as it gets.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-11-2022, 7:15 AM Reply   
I don't log in much anymore. But when I do, and see that some are still in favor of Biden over Trump....I just shake my head.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2022, 1:08 PM Reply   
The guy who led the Capitol riot and tried to steal a federal election? That guy?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-11-2022, 3:29 PM Reply   
the guy who the dems had a witch hunt over and the media and social media swung the election from....yea that guy. Also the guy who had enemies at bay, a strong economy, robust stock market, low gas prices, secure borders....etc, etc...yea, that guy
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-12-2022, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
the guy who the dems had a witch hunt over and the media and social media swung the election from....yea that guy. Also the guy who had enemies at bay, a strong economy, robust stock market, low gas prices, secure borders....etc, etc...yea, that guy
You should blow him.

I want a president, not a demagogue. The US has survived bad presidents, we have never tried an autocrat. But sure, cheer along an idiot that talked about a third term soon after being elected. A guy who lied to your face about winning the election. Buy his merch, only donate to his PAC built on an election lie. Let's see how that goes for republicans. If the republicans want a future, they need to rid themselves of Trump. His path is terminal. It leads nowhere. Sadly, I worry that it is too late. He has all the money. He didn't use it to root out election fraud, what makes you think he would use it to help any republican other than himself?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-12-2022, 8:42 AM Reply   
Lucky, we dont have to worry about the Ex returning. After 2024 election, VP harris when counting the votes will only accept real or fake Biden electoral votes. We shall appoint the winner we want, just like the constitution says.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-14-2022, 4:31 AM Reply   
I would prefer someone other than Trump. I didn't vote for him in the primaries. But compared to Biden....Trump any day of the week.

I would also favor Trump over entrenched politicians who don't want Washington fixed.

They attacked him for 4 or more years because they don't want an outsider.

I have a problem with that.

Believe what you will....as inflation, southern invasion and world caos spiral out of control

Last edited by ord27; 04-14-2022 at 4:35 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-15-2022, 12:24 PM Reply   
pretty funny. The media attacked him because he is/was an outsider. Hilarious. Wasnt because of ANYTHING he did or said.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2022, 2:34 AM Reply   
How’s that defunding the police working out?

Only 2 dead blacks 11 blacks shot in Pittsburg

Only 12 blacks shot in South Carolina

Wow look at all those white supremacists on murdering rampages , ohhhhhh wait. You mean it was another Black who shot 10 people in the name
of black supremacy on an NYC subway. Where are all the riots , marches, BLM speeches ????
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2022, 2:48 AM Reply   
Things that make you go hmm.

Not a single conviction in the Michigan Governor assassination plot emery single person charged walked. The fact the FBI is now on record entrapping , staging, planning , amd funding this faux plot should be pretty alarming.

Wait that’s not all. The head of the Michigan FBI that authorized , oversaw ,and was instrumental in this setup was moved to the DC branch just before Jan 6th.

Steven D'Antuono, the head of the FBI field office in Detroit during the time of the so-called Whitmer kidnapping plot, was promoted in October 2020 to lead the DC field office, a coveted post in the bureau, just before the Jan. 6 riot took place.
Nothing to see here right ???????! The guy in charge of staging an assassination attempt on a governor is then moved the the area where an “insurrection “ is staged using the same plan of operation ……. That’s just a giant coincidence right?

Read the transcripts , look at the amount of coercion, entrapment , recruitment , and rule violations in that case. It’s is only the tip of the iceberg of the leftist weaponization of the DOJ/FBI and should alarm everyone.

Oh that other big fat lie of border agents whipping illegals at the border. Yea they were all acquitted as well. Turns out under oat the guy that took the picture sated he told he source he gave it to that no whipping every occurred. Did the facts matter to old man Joe and his leftist agendified media? Nah. They just ran the story and spewed the fake made up narrative to America for weeks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2022, 7:41 AM Reply   
You are delirious. Why all the sudden anti cop? Convenient? Did you forget the 2 guilty pleas in Mich? It was FBI, leftists dressed in MAGA gear and antifa at 1/6 right?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-18-2022, 9:53 AM Reply   
I would take Trump's tweets and outbursts over Biden's mental lapses and Harris's ramblings...any day, all day
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-18-2022, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are delirious. Why all the sudden anti cop? Convenient? Did you forget the 2 guilty pleas in Mich? It was FBI, leftists dressed in MAGA gear and antifa at 1/6 right?
Once again you’re a liar and spreader of bull****. 4 defendants were on trial. All 4 walked out of the the courtroom without a single conviction. These were the alleged “major players” 2 acquitted and 2 with hung jury. One of the guilty pleas you want to try and take credit for was on weapons charges. They other guy plead guilty in exchange to walk for his testimony. We see how that worked out. His testimony provided nothing !!!!!!!!!!! Just like you want to claim victory for Russian collusion charges when those charges have nothing to do with collusion at all and center around other minor charges. It’s scary how imenyally incapacitated you are.

Unlike you who fails to follow evidence/ corruption and chooses to blanket everything , I let the facts speak for the cases and the decisions . There is no doubt this case was purely political and driven by the hatred of the right by the left to paint Trump as a man backing white supremacy while attempting to link this ridiculous FBI concocted plot to him. The left has spent 5 plus years trying to make fake case after fake case against him with bull**** and fake manufactured evidence . Just another giant big picture view in the the lengths these domestic terrorists posing as leftist politicians will go to in order to get their way. It’s sickening . The former Michigan director belongs in prison for what happened under him in that case.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Oh, My bad. I forgot it is totally ok for armed militias to plan to kidnap and kill a Gov of a US state because they dont want to wear a mask. Clear now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2022, 10:31 AM Reply   
Not tweets or outbursts thats just childish behavior. Its all the grifting and stealing and lying.
Pence the example of a great VP. More milk Mother.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2022, 10:34 AM Reply   
Yeah. Im following how you only take facts into consideration. The guy who said Chauvin was framed an ashli babbit was murdered. Clown
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-18-2022, 12:07 PM Reply   
we will never agree. that's okay.

The Clintons and Bidens take the cake with corruption and lying
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2022, 12:24 PM Reply   
of course not. I know FOX is a propaganda site.
So you are believing just because. Doesnt it ever seem odd that every sentence starts with "Evil, radical leftist democrat"? Meanwhile, there are very few radical Democrats doing anything. And republicans, the same ones are defending a violent attack on the capitol that was led be the leader of the party. But its the dems who are the radicals. Do you believe the big lie? Biden stole the election?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-18-2022, 9:05 PM Reply   
I've tried to post my response 3 times. Each time redirected or says I've violated something.

It's really not worth it

Maybe Elon will fix WW while he's at it

you win

enjoy
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2022, 11:08 AM Reply   
I know right. I think everyone is having difficulty posting. Is it any coincidence that it started when all the russian trolls started posting spam?
Too bad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2022, 12:44 PM Reply   
Nice WW vacay I had. Nice to be away from it.

Who loves Bidenflation?
Who loves $6+ gas?
Who loves the US not being a net exporter of energy any more?
Who loves watching our prez blame Putin for everything?
Who loves watching the wheels fall off the world because no one is afraid of getting their hand slapped by us any more?
Does anyone else remember hearing the left yap 24/7 about how Trump was so unstable and gonna get us into WWIII? Ironic that we're about to enter another world conflict with Taiwan/China no? That's THREE MAJOR CONFLICTS in 14 months of Mr. Magoo's "leadership." SMH
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2022, 12:51 PM Reply   
Also hilarious Mr. Magoo hired a mentally ill tranny, Dick Levine as ASH. That one had me rolling. You can't make this stuff up!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-25-2022, 5:31 AM Reply   
wow
censored again
I was trying to ask 95 which FOX news stories are propaganda. I supplied a list.
Censored
If he is able to list the ones that he believes are false...then wow.
either way

I'm done

moderators ought to be ashamed.

Last edited by ord27; 04-25-2022 at 5:35 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-25-2022, 9:53 AM Reply   
ord, Read the texts yet?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...adows-1342525/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-25-2022, 9:54 AM Reply   
nothing like state sponsored media.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-25-2022, 9:55 AM Reply   
isnt that how russia does it?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-25-2022, 11:16 AM Reply   
other outlets have done it for years. Sucks when the other side starts to use your playbook
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-25-2022, 11:17 AM Reply   
wow, again had to re-type a response 3 times. Marshmellow WW
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-25-2022, 7:26 PM Reply   
This is so awesome.
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrat...al-affiliation
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-25-2022, 7:41 PM Reply   
Honestly so funny watching the Libby heads explode as they have to acknowledge the gig is up and free speech is about to be allowed again!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7ZE718i_s
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-25-2022, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
nothing like state sponsored media.
You mean like Twitter?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-26-2022, 10:13 AM Reply   
So, we all good with the current folks just bringing in the army to keep spraytans out? ok as long as we all play by the same rules.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-26-2022, 10:27 AM Reply   
Kevin, whats the deal? Should he resign or are you getting on your knees?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-26-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
looks like its on the knees, again. Such strong ethical men.
Old     (Koolaid)      Join Date: Feb 2018       05-03-2022, 8:09 AM Reply   
Its been a full seven days since people have argued on this post. Everyone okay?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2022, 3:00 PM Reply   
SCOTUS, Whoopsie.
Im sure i heard the last 3 justices all say to the senate Roe was settled law.
But the leaker!!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-03-2022, 7:01 PM Reply   
Excellent progress. How long until you get rid of gay marriage? Going to bring slavery back? Amazin.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-04-2022, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Excellent progress. How long until you get rid of gay marriage? Going to bring slavery back? Amazin.
Ralph, are you guys out of lock down yet?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
nothing in the constitution about gay marriage. right?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2022, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ralph, are you guys out of lock down yet?
Sure are, living the dream. Have you guys cracked 1 million deaths yet?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-04-2022, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sure are, living the dream. Have you guys cracked 1 million deaths yet?
Not from Covid, but probably from illegal aliens crossing our boarders with illegal drugs killing our children.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-04-2022, 3:54 PM Reply   
But don't WORRY! We have provided tampons for boys school bathrooms as a law!! YES, you guessed it! Boys need tampons for their periods! THIS IS WHY THERE IS NO REASON THE REPLY TO THIS THREAD or any on the insane, retarted, and immature left!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2022, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
But don't WORRY! We have provided tampons for boys school bathrooms as a law!! YES, you guessed it! Boys need tampons for their periods! THIS IS WHY THERE IS NO REASON THE REPLY TO THIS THREAD or any on the insane, retarted, and immature left!
They must be conservative, every conservative I see has bigtime PMT, stressing about some make believe crisis. CRT, migrant caravan, Mr potato head getting canceled etc etc.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-05-2022, 2:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
They must be conservative, every conservative I see has bigtime PMT, stressing about some make believe crisis. CRT, migrant caravan, Mr potato head getting canceled etc etc.
You are that retard!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-05-2022, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
To you a 12 year old girl is old enough to be forced to give birth, get married or shoot an AR-15, but too young to say "gay" or see bad words in a book. But you are the "sane ones". see how easy it is,
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-12-2022, 5:48 AM Reply   
it is too easy.
This administration and the left, are advocating violence. Allowing "protests at the homes of Supreme Court Judges.
This is already illegal, but not enforced.
Biden also has labeled the right as the most threatening group in history.

the left is completely out of control
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-12-2022, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
it is too easy.
This administration and the left, are advocating violence. Allowing "protests at the homes of Supreme Court Judges.

The left has become so insane there is now no reason to argue with them. Their mental illness is rampant, its in every thing they say and do. Its sad, but the majority of people, now see how insane these people are.

they want words to have no meaning and facts be damned. Its all about their emotions, and if they dont like it, they burn.loot kill detroy in the name of Racism. the real sad part, is people have bended to their stupidy. allowing the LIE to be pushed so THEY dont feel bad about their mental illness.

So if you dont lie to yourself, for their benefit of feeling ok for their insanity. you are a racist.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2022, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
it is too easy.

Huh, isn't peaceful protest protected in the constitution as free speech? Isn't the right all about free speech?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-15-2022, 1:10 PM Reply   
well Ralph, it's currently against the law to intimidate judges.

Also, you can't seriously be happy with the job that Biden is doing (isn't doing).....can you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2022, 11:09 AM Reply   
Lucky we have Tucker going on air talking about Great Replacement Theory Nightly. Theyre listening.
Funny how the judges allow anti abortion idiots to show up and intimidate those walking into abortion clinics. Check into their violence Vs. the violence of prochoice protestors.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2022, 11:11 AM Reply   
https://www.hli.org/resources/pro-ab...ng-the-record/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2022, 11:19 AM Reply   
Last week I learned from Right wing media...
Biden is CEO of all the US and foreign oil companies and racking up record profits quarter after quarter
Biden is CEO of all the baby formula corporations in the country and he single handedly put a stop on production to cause a crisis
Biden is also president f the UK because the Inflation rate in England is high
Biden also the president of Germany and the entire EU because they have inflation ad supply issues too.
Biden created unprecedented real estate appreciation for every homeowner in the entire country along with record unemployment
Biden, the guy far right idiots said wouldnt last 6 months in office is now running the entire planet single handedly. Dude is seriously the GOAT.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-16-2022, 1:55 PM Reply   
sooooo, you don't think Biden and his poor leadership is responsible for this crappy economy? Inflation? gas prices, record number of migrants at the border, illegals being bused, flown all over the country?...

hmmmm,.

you ought to bottle that coolade
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2022, 2:17 PM Reply   
There are things a president can do to try to hold down inflation, and plenty he cant.
He can remove the tariffs we have in place. He can hope the fed raises interest rates. He can work on making supply routes as seamless as possible. He has released a million barrels of oil from our reserves, most in history. 2022 oil companies will have the highest profits ever in history. You think that might have something to do with gas prices? https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...22/9686761002/
Are you talking about the economy as a whole or a certain sector of the economy?
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...bout-inflation
We are in uncharted waters dealing with a worldwide pandemic that stopped production worldwide on most items, all pre-Biden. The US does not manufacture as much as we did in the 50's so we import. We cant import because all counties closed down and many supply chains are down or were down and all still having issues. There is little Biden can do to bring down fuel prices as anything he does does not help for months and months down the road. It isnt just the US, inflation is world wide, fuel prices world wide, every economy in the world is suffering from after effects and current Covid, Putins War... There is nothing Biden did since being elected that caused the current us economy, fuel prices, inflation. Its world wide, we have it better than most.
Do you think Biden has a magic wand? if so, what should he do to fix....everything?
Im not a big Biden fan, i only voted for him, like most did to get rid of the cancer the US had. I also dont think he has done anything crazy or terrible.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2022, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are things a president can do to try to hold down inflation, and plenty he cant.
He can remove the tariffs we have in place. He can hope the fed raises interest rates. He can work on making supply routes as seamless as possible. He has released a million barrels of oil from our reserves, most in history. 2022 oil companies will have the highest profits ever in history. You think that might have something to do with gas prices? https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...22/9686761002/
Are you talking about the economy as a whole or a certain sector of the economy?
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...bout-inflation
We are in uncharted waters dealing with a worldwide pandemic that stopped production worldwide on most items, all pre-Biden. The US does not manufacture as much as we did in the 50's so we import. We cant import because all counties closed down and many supply chains are down or were down and all still having issues. There is little Biden can do to bring down fuel prices as anything he does does not help for months and months down the road. It isnt just the US, inflation is world wide, fuel prices world wide, every economy in the world is suffering from after effects and current Covid, Putins War... There is nothing Biden did since being elected that caused the current us economy, fuel prices, inflation. Its world wide, we have it better than most.
Do you think Biden has a magic wand? if so, what should he do to fix....everything?
Im not a big Biden fan, i only voted for him, like most did to get rid of the cancer the US had. I also dont think he has done anything crazy or terrible.
Hahaha! How pathetic!!! You’re seriously gonna try and float that as truth? Wow. Biden told us all that he was gonna end fossil fuels. His first moves in office were to kill the oil industry in every way possible-only to sign the deal that gave Putin his capital to invade. You are living in an alternate universe if you think Biden isn't to blame for the majority of our current problems.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2022, 6:42 PM Reply   
It’s also why he’s gonna get owned in the next election cycle. Your party is gonna see a huge, much-needed pruning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2022, 6:45 PM Reply   
Hey, but we should all be thankful that “boys” can buy their much-needed tampons in school bathrooms now. I guess you guys really showed the world.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-17-2022, 4:52 AM Reply   
yea, 95, I think that you aren't being honest with yourself.

Biden will be in the books as the worst President in history.

75% of Americans think that we are going in the wrong direction.

The southern border alone will get him removed from office.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2022, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
yea, 95, I think that you aren't being honest with yourself.

Biden will be in the books as the worst President in history.

75% of Americans think that we are going in the wrong direction.

The southern border alone will get him removed from office.
You asked what the pres could do, should do, is he responsible for economy. I gave a detailed take on what a pres can/cant do, I linked a fox business article saying much the same. I asked you what You think he should do, what can he do? The best you can do is Biden, worst pres in history, 75% of americans blah, blah, blah...zero. Basically agreeing there isnt much a president can do. except take blame. Please feel free to add to the conversation you started or start another. If I am not being honest, correct me. Im all ears.
More immigrants showed up at the border this month and last month than almost ever before. Its an unprecedented problem and they are not getting in. Again, what should Biden do? Mexico refuses to take other countries immigrants back.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...cid=uxbndlbing
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-18-2022, 10:39 AM Reply   
Border...I certainly don't agree. He ships migrants across the country. That sends a message...hey, come on in.
The wall would have been nice. It's a fraction of what the proposed Ukraine aid is. He should have kept the Remain in Mexico policy. He should send the army, if necessary. He should send a clear message that, you're not getting in. Then there is the title 47 issue. He wants masks and boosters, but it's okay if you're not a citizen.
He's all over the map. He needs to lead and instill confidence. He does not. His own party is finally beginning to agree.

Same with energy. Drilling, pipelines, leases.....etc.

you say, take blame. He does not. He blames, avoids, points fingers, He doesn't lead. His policies do exactly the opposite of what's needed. He has no vision.
He doesn't have the ability to see what happens next. The job is just too big for him. The public knows it, his own party knows it....and it just makes things worse.

He wants to attack big corp. He says that will solve things. We all know that it won't. Even left leaning Bezos knows....

Crime: he cancelled operation legend. why? Just because it was Trump's? Crime is out of control. IDK....hid DOJ is going after Musk and involved in a bogus Jan 6 panel. Maybe they should focus on local DA's and agencies that have stated they are looking the other way with regard to some crimes

He's weaponized the FBI and gone after parents. How is this helpful? and, a misinformation board? Are we 1930's Germany? wtf?
war on fossil fuels
mask mandates
1.9 trillion dollar spending bill
commander in chief debacles

the list is long.
why would you even need to ask?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-18-2022, 12:10 PM Reply   
OMG, this morning, a lady, at the gas staton lost her **** over the pricing. She was yelling. It was sad at first but then commical. The Circle K manager came out, She as flipping out, and said.

Lady you have a Biden harris bumpter sticker on your car, Suck it up, you voted for this. It was ****ing funny, everyone at the gas staton was in tears.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-18-2022, 3:08 PM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oMXuwv4b0

OMG lol you lefites are committed, i will give you that. CAN A MAN GET PREGNANT "YES" LOL You guys do know you can poop out of your ears, yes, yes you can. although you cannot, but yes you can HAHAHA
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-18-2022, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Border...I certainly don't agree. He ships migrants across the country. That sends a message...hey, come on in.
The wall would have been nice. It's a fraction of what the proposed Ukraine aid is. He should have kept the Remain in Mexico policy. He should send the army, if necessary. He should send a clear message that, you're not getting in. Then there is the title 47 issue. He wants masks and boosters, but it's okay if you're not a citizen.
He's all over the map. He needs to lead and instill confidence. He does not. His own party is finally beginning to agree.

Same with energy. Drilling, pipelines, leases.....etc.

you say, take blame. He does not. He blames, avoids, points fingers, He doesn't lead. His policies do exactly the opposite of what's needed. He has no vision.
He doesn't have the ability to see what happens next. The job is just too big for him. The public knows it, his own party knows it....and it just makes things worse.

He wants to attack big corp. He says that will solve things. We all know that it won't. Even left leaning Bezos knows....

Crime: he cancelled operation legend. why? Just because it was Trump's? Crime is out of control. IDK....hid DOJ is going after Musk and involved in a bogus Jan 6 panel. Maybe they should focus on local DA's and agencies that have stated they are looking the other way with regard to some crimes

He's weaponized the FBI and gone after parents. How is this helpful? and, a misinformation board? Are we 1930's Germany? wtf?
war on fossil fuels
mask mandates
1.9 trillion dollar spending bill
commander in chief debacles

the list is long.
why would you even need to ask?
Why?, because its the only way to have a civil conversation.
Immigration.
The goals of republicans are not always the same as Dems. Republicans 2016-2020 goal was to stop every single person and outlaw all immigration including asylum seekers. That has never been the US goal. Our entire country was built on immigrant labor and we are melting pot of all countries since day one. R's had the house and senate, unlike dems and only built 45 miles of wall. They took kids from their parents and didnt take notes, who belongs to whom. They didn't know where either was sent. The dems goal is not the same, so dont expect it to align with the prev admin. D's see some benefits of a working immigration system. They dont have an open border. Biden spent much of the first year fixing what the previous left in disarray, ie finding and reuniting families. Many believe the lack of low level employees in the US can be assisted by a legal of immigration. Title 42 is a 1944 law regarding disease, so during the high of the pandemic the previous admin used it to help keep more out. Since the pandemic may be waning, its doesnt work any longer. We need R's and D's to actually do their job and create some reasonable immigration laws that work. So far neither party has done that. I agree, it seems odd to require shots for Americans but not for those who cross illegally. Its not all, just those crossing illegally. Anyone applying for legal immigration must have shots. Im not sure if its most or not but much (40%) of the illegal immigrants in the US arrived by plane and over stated visas or never left. Please, dont compare $ for immigration with $ for Ukraine,it isnt the same, it doesnt work that way. We have no shortage of $$, Biden just spent more than any pres in history on the military.

I dont know enough about oil leases, drilling and the like to comment much. Again the D's and R's have different goals. The D's want to wind down oil production over the next couple decades and move to renewable. They want to work on climate change. R's prefer to win by oil independance. That is not a goal for D's. I do find it slightly out of line to see oil companies posting record profits after record profits but you only see Biden as the problem. I know some issues were baked in, oil companies slowed production during the pandemic because so many stopped driving. Not sure why it takes a year to scale up and why prices never seem to mimic current /barrel price, ever. When you research it (avoid political sources) there are lots of causes. Russia, the 11% of the worlds oil they produced is off the table to most of the world and wont be back soon. Im willing to pay more at the pump to destroy them for a long time. US drilling has been heading down for years. Pension fund and bank investment in oil has declined over the years. Oil will always be around but not the high flyer it is today so investors see the end.

I have no idea what you are talking about weaponizing the FBi going after parents. Got a link? Sounds pretty far-fetched.

I dont see why you have an issue with Bidens $1.9 spending when his opponents proposal was $2 trillion? What did the previous admin add to the deficit? Why is it only a prob now? The dem bill gives a good chunk back to people, child tax credits...and a lot of BS as always. the previous gave it back to the richest. Tax cuts do not pay for themselves. Trickle down doesn't.
Masks work. If you dont agree its ok, im not changing your mind. Call me when your next surgeon walks in maskless and i will agree with you. Im also pretty confident every single doctor, nurse and janitor working in Covid ER's is wearing a mask and PPE. I see no doctor not wearing a mask with covid positive around, none. Seems a party made it political, it isnt.
Commander in chief debacles. Hey he is old, he is a stutterer since childhood, he is going to say dumb stuff, he has his entire career. At 78 its going to happen often, much of what you may see is doctored vid on places such as FOX. Ive seen them too, along with the non doctored clips.
If R's did less FOX they might be better informed and def less pissed off. That is their goal. They have no requirement to be honest or truthful and it isnt their goal even if they say "Fair and Balanced". Half the on air personalities is texting direct with the previous pres and his staff daily, all the way thru 1/6. Thats not fair, thats not balanced, that sound complicit.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-18-2022, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oMXuwv4b0

OMG lol you lefites are committed, i will give you that. CAN A MAN GET PREGNANT "YES" LOL You guys do know you can poop out of your ears, yes, yes you can. although you cannot, but yes you can HAHAHA
What you dont understand is that he is asking one question, the traditional M/F. What she is answering is more advanced. Let me try to make it easy to understand.
AMAB=a male at birth. simple enough?
AFAB=a female at birth, still with me?
If AFAB identifies as male, still has all the female parts, can get pregnant or have an abortion.
Thats the question she answered. A man can be pregnant or have an abortion. Of course that "man" would have to be AFAB. Simple enough even a caveman could understand.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-18-2022, 6:36 PM Reply   
I'm pretty sure that the point is, a female at birth is still a female later on....no matter what she identifies as
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-19-2022, 2:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that the point is, a female at birth is still a female later on....no matter what she identifies as
LOOK 95SN, WE GOT A WINNER1 See, this is the correct answer. There are 2 gender, yep, just 2 and you can feel like whatever your litter heart desires, but you are still a man or a women and for your childrens sake, (we have already given up on you) if you have s boy, he cannot get pregnant, and cannot have an abortion

We the people can call you whatever you want to be called, but just so everyone knows, we are lying to ourselves because "said person" has a mental illness and its not that persons fault. BUT WE cannot continually lie to ourselves for ever silly thing the left wants people to brainwash themselves into.

Like (let me help you here)
100 genders
men can have babies
men can get abortions
goys need tampons
boys who act like girls, should play girls sports
all black people are victims and all white people are born racist

we cculd go on and on
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-19-2022, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes you are right and I agree 100%, a girl is a girl a guy is a guy, Bam, Done. The person answering the question was also correct. They understand that question different from you and I.
I didnt know anything before i saw dougs post, i looked it up, took 10 seconds. As far as i am concerned, I really dont care if one "identifies" as a gopher, a man. a woman...makes zero sense to me and also I couldnt care less. There are a lot of weirdos out there, unless it affects me or i intermingle with crazy it just doesn't matter, i don't care. Why is this a thing? I am super conservative, i know few gay people, very few lesbians, I dont think i actually know a trans person or ever met one. I dont know anything about their lifestyle and I dont care. I also dont like gamblers, cheaters, gun nuts, soccer fans, drug addicts, Disney Fans, Gamers or liars and I also dont care what they do as long it doesnt hit me. I thought R's were the party of small gov, get out of my life, let me do my own thing at my own house people? This all sounds like the 1950's when parents were freaking out because their kids were listening to the devils music, Rock and Roll, Black music, dancing too close or moving in a way they didnt approve. Well that generation turned out fine.