Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are literally throwing Chit against the wall, not even rational Chit, just crazy, reverse Chit and hoping it stick. There are not even crazy facebook people pushing this nutz theory. Its that dumb. I just posted facts showing the deaths rising, its incontrovertible. I have been saying get vaccinated or you just may die.
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...19/5503881001/
In June, when U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris visited Greenville to encourage more vaccination in the state, Stutts stood outside with a group of more than 100 people and protested amid scores of waving American flags and posters.

They were protesting against vaccine and mask requirements. Does that look like a shred of truth? 2 more dead republicans bro.

Wasnt it YOU, yesterday who said twice that the unvaccinated people who get it, stay home? ?
Like I said, that aint true. Your "theories" are way off base they dont happen in the real world of lying nutjob Republicans. See the truth? See facts?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wiscon...dem-colleagues

"People should be free to get the vaccines they want. Free not to get it. But what's happening now is that there's a discrimination starting to take place,” he told The Greenville News.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/missou...-from-covid-19
the Republican lawmaker tweeted. Walsh, has said she refused to get the COVID-19 jab because it has yet to be approved by the FDA, some of her friends had adverse reactions, and she’s remained healthy throughout the pandemic. She did not specify why her husband—Hartzler’s spokesperson—declined to get the vaccine.

See? those 2 dudes were just like you, masks dont work, vaccines are a personal choice. How did that "personal choice" deal work? My arguements FOR vaccines get stronger with every positive case, hospitalization and death. ALL on the rise in a vax era. 3 strikes youre out.
They still had choice. Choice is freedom. Something you authoritarians no nothing about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are saying things you cant even begin to prove accurate. In fact the opposite appears more true.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/wiscon...dem-colleagues
In addition, you continue to lack common sense, asymptomatic vaccinated people are more likely to wear a mask correctly, so less likely to be spreaders. Unlike antimask, anti vax crowd. It also fails to include the larger asymptomatic non vaxed spreaders. Do the math.
you sure love your ulta leftist dailybeast propaganda site.

You can not prove a single thing you just said, because even at our work they have basically removed most controls and testing requirements for the vaccinated. Used to be if you came in contact with a covid positive person, you still had to quarantine and/ or test to come to on site facilities. Now there is no such requirement. We still have indoor face covering requirements for public spaces but none in our office. We also are not required to wear N95 if working in close proximity. If you are not vaccinated you have to wear the N95.

i think the point is valid. If you are vaccinated, you believe you are not a carrier and will more than likely go about your life. I am vaxed and if I am not required to wear a mask, I do not.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
When all else fails...checking rightwing handbook....oh yeah, go with the What Aboutism.
I love it when unhinged super spreaders like you get so triggered and can’t handle the truth, while thinking the only opinion that counts is yours. Fascist much? Yep.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
There is some truth in this, but remember many vaccinated people are also asymptomatic. There's also evidence that vaccinated people have lower viral loads and so would be less likely to spread COVID. Here's a good unbiased read on this. Actually READ it, though. There is info on exactly what you're saying.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...about-enough1/
Unfortunately, that is what everyone thought about the viral load issue. Even the chinese study early on said that there was little if any asymptomatic transmission of covid. I believe that is the reason why mask requirements were lifted for the vaccinated. It is/ was believed they could not be symptomatic and/ or have high viral loads. That seems to be old news according to what the CDC was just saying for the justification to go back to masking even for the vaccinated. They are saying vaccinated and vaccinated are showing the same viral loads, thus masks for everyone.

At some point we have to believe one or the other. Either the science has really changed on vaccinated having high viral loads or the biden administration is lying again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Spreading it far more to whom? Other vaccinated folks who will be equally asymptomatic (in which case who cares?) or unvaxxed holdouts who are too dumb/brazen to hole up in their basements with respirators strapped to their faces till the threat of the vaxxed superspreaders abates?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Then what is the point of your authoritarian rule sets? Let people be. If you are vaxed, the STFU about it and let them be. Everyone has had the chance to hear the message and weigh information. Let the chips fall I guess but I am not in the least interested in making stupid authoritarian rules saying that if you are not vaccinated we are going to punish you. For what? If you are vaxed, you are fine. Just stop.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
When all else fails...checking rightwing handbook....oh yeah, go with the What Aboutism.
I love it when unhinged super spreaders like you get so triggered and can’t handle the truth, while thinking the only opinion that counts is yours. Fascist much? Yep.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Just heard Iceland, which has the highest vaccination rates also has the highest Covid cases. How’s that work?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-19-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Unfortunately, that is what everyone thought about the viral load issue. Even the chinese study early on said that there was little if any asymptomatic transmission of covid. I believe that is the reason why mask requirements were lifted for the vaccinated. It is/ was believed they could not be symptomatic and/ or have high viral loads. That seems to be old news according to what the CDC was just saying for the justification to go back to masking even for the vaccinated. They are saying vaccinated and vaccinated are showing the same viral loads, thus masks for everyone.

At some point we have to believe one or the other. Either the science has really changed on vaccinated having high viral loads or the biden administration is lying again.
This article is from less than a month ago and from a reputable source saying "The vaccines not only prevent people from getting sick; they also cut down on transmission by those who get infected after immunization". Reading through makes it pretty clear vaccinated people are less likely to spread COVID. It's just another reason to get vaccinated and at least puts heavy doubts on the claim by some that unvaccinated might be more likely to spread COVID.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Spreading it far more to whom? Other vaccinated folks who will be equally asymptomatic (in which case who cares?) or unvaxxed holdouts who are too dumb/brazen to hole up in their basements with respirators strapped to their faces till the threat of the vaxxed superspreaders abates?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Anyone and everyone. You’re far more dangerous when you spread it unknowingly. If you’re sick, you sit home and don’t spread it. How many more times/ways can I put it? It’s so simple.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then what is the point of your authoritarian rule sets? Let people be. If you are vaxed, the STFU about it and let them be. Everyone has had the chance to hear the message and weigh information. Let the chips fall I guess but I am not in the least interested in making stupid authoritarian rules saying that if you are not vaccinated we are going to punish you. For what? If you are vaxed, you are fine. Just stop.

Wrong straw man. We agree. Darwin will weed out the stupids. It’s Mark who is complaining that the vaxxed are the menace not me.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anyone and everyone. You’re far more dangerous when you spread it unknowingly. If you’re sick, you sit home and don’t spread it. How many more times/ways can I put it? It’s so simple.

See what I mean Delta?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:48 AM Reply   
I can’t believe I’m the first one to point this stuff out. I must be a geenyuss. Flame away!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wrong straw man. We agree. Darwin will weed out the stupids. It’s Mark who is complaining that the vaxxed are the menace not me.
I think you have the discussion point backwards. Mark is defending himself. The overall discussion is that the unvaxxed are the problem with covid and society thus the democrats want to punish them.

The point is why? The biden administration wants to make the vaccinated wear masks too. Is it because they have viral load or is it they simply trying to divide and make people hate each other? If it is hate. I can buy that. That is the democrat playbook 101. If it is true about the viral load, then mark is correct and the vaxxed are just as big of a problem and match the current stance of the administration.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, numb nuts, all 7 of my family have beaten Covid this week-including my fat diabetic FIL and my stage 7 Alzheimer’s MIL. Both are 76. My 74 year old uncle and 70 year old aunt beat it too and all of them have continued to say DO NOT take the mark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you have the discussion point backwards. Mark is defending himself. The overall discussion is that the unvaxxed are the problem with covid and society thus the democrats want to punish them.

The point is why? The biden administration wants to make the vaccinated wear masks too. Is it because they have viral load or is it they simply trying to divide and make people hate each other? If it is hate. I can buy that. That is the democrat playbook 101. If it is true about the viral load, then mark is correct and the vaxxed are just as big of a problem and match the current stance of the administration.
Bingo!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

Nah that’s actually not my argument delta. I’m responding to Mark’s argument that vaccinated people are more dangerous than the unvaxed. Good try tho.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
This article is from less than a month ago and from a reputable source saying "The vaccines not only prevent people from getting sick; they also cut down on transmission by those who get infected after immunization". Reading through makes it pretty clear vaccinated people are less likely to spread COVID. It's just another reason to get vaccinated and at least puts heavy doubts on the claim by some that unvaccinated might be more likely to spread COVID.
I don't disagree that was the original assessment, however if the article is a month old. the research for the article has to be older than that. Usually you have to compile data, make a conclusion, get review and then publish. That is a time consuming activity. In the mean time, the CDC/ biden administration has updated their findings that the vaccinated do form a risk thus everyone should mask. That is not me saying it. That is a recommendation and here in the bay area we are back under that recommendation. It was just updated this month
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, numb nuts, all 7 of my family have beaten Covid this week-including my fat diabetic FIL and my stage 7 Alzheimer’s MIL. Both are 76. My 74 year old uncle and 70 year old aunt beat it too and all of them have continued to say DO NOT take the mark.

Glad to hear they are doing well. They were all quarantined and didn’t catch from one another?

May your health stay good and your nuts forever tingly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nah that’s actually not my argument delta. I’m responding to Mark’s argument that vaccinated people are more dangerous than the unvaxed. Good try tho.
If the current CDC/ biden administration recommendations and the rational for the recommendation is true, then Mark is correct. A non vaxxed person will more than likely think they could have covid vs a cold where a vaxxed person just assumes it is a cold. That is somewhat conjecture.

What is not conjecture is the policies of the vaxxed vs un vaxxed. The actual real world treatment of the vaccinated is they can go places without a mask. If your boy biden is correct and not playing hate politics, then Mark is correct. You as a vaxxed person can be asymptomatic and have the same viral load as an infected person. A sick infected person is more than like not going out to dinner. Most likely too sick to go out. Vaxxed? Out in town they go.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
. You as a vaxxed person can be asymptomatic and have the same viral load as an infected person.
Citation for that?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
And btw, anyone in 2021 who experiences enough symptoms to even think they “have a cold” and doesn’t get tested / stay home till results are in is a moron, regardless of vax status.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Citation for that?
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-mask-guidance

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
And btw, anyone in 2021 who experiences enough symptoms to even think they “have a cold” and doesn’t get tested / stay home till results are in is a moron, regardless of vax status.
possibly, however testing is not easy to do for vast majority. Most people can not afford to stay home from work for 2 to 5 days per test result. Around her one of the drug store chains is out of tests. Takes 2 to 3 days to get in for the test to boot.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
possibly, however testing is not easy to do for vast majority. Most people can not afford to stay home from work for 2 to 5 days per test result. Around her one of the drug store chains is out of tests. Takes 2 to 3 days to get in for the test to boot.

I scheduled a test for next day and got results from Walgreens in an hour when I was exposed to positive person a couple of weeks back.

So you disagree with Mark that if you feel sick you should be self quarantining (like all responsible unvaxed folks do as a matter of civic duty)?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.
Why does that matter? If you are less likely to catch covid when vaccinated then doesn't that reduce the total pool of available transmission?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

You said asymptomatic and that’s what mark is worried about. I want the cite saying indistinguishable viral load between unvaxed guy on a vent and asymptomatic vaxxed person.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you disagree with Mark that if you feel sick you should be self quarantining (like all responsible unvaxed folks do as a matter of civic duty)?
Civic duty, pfffft. FREEDOM!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why does that matter? If you are less likely to catch covid when vaccinated then doesn't that reduce the total pool of available transmission?

Mark thinks these breakthrough cases are the tip of the iceberg and every vaxxed person is an asymptomatic infected person with an enormous viral load.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the vaccinated can carry and spread it, how far of a stretch is it to think an unknowing, untested, asymptomatic person can do more damage than an unvaccinated person who would go to bed instead of spreading it unknowingly like a vaccinated person can? I don’t know the numbers because I don’t believe it’s even been studied. It’s actually a new topic that no one has really even brought up until I mentioned it yesterday. I do think there’s a pretty good argument for it-even though it kills the pro vax narrative.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the vaccinated can carry and spread it, how far of a stretch is it to think an unknowing, untested, asymptomatic person can do more damage than an unvaccinated person who would go to bed instead of spreading it unknowingly like a vaccinated person can? I don’t know the numbers because I don’t believe it’s even been studied. It’s actually a new topic that no one has really even brought up until I mentioned it yesterday. I do think there’s a pretty good argument for it-even though it kills the pro vax narrative.

Delta says people won’t miss work.

And you are super certain about your theory based on zero evidence? Seems legit.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 08-19-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
I scheduled a test for next day and got results from Walgreens in an hour when I was exposed to positive person a couple of weeks back.

Wife got tested today at walgreens. It was 30 minutes of driving and it took 2 days to get the appointment and they said 2 to 5 days for results. I got tested at work which was 2 hours of driving and I got the result the same day but it took a day for the appointment. I got tested a few weeks back for a procedure at walgreens and it took a few days for a slot and I got results a couple days.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wife got tested today at walgreens. It was 30 minutes of driving and it took 2 days to get the appointment and they said 2 to 5 days for results. I got tested at work which was 2 hours of driving and I got the result the same day but it took a day for the appointment. I got tested a few weeks back for a procedure at walgreens and it took a few days for a slot and I got results a couple days.

Shoulda bought a couple of these for next time I guess. https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/bi...414527-product
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
You said asymptomatic and that’s what mark is worried about. I want the cite saying indistinguishable viral load between unvaxed guy on a vent and asymptomatic vaxxed person.
What does being on a ventilator have anything to do with anything?

You now rejecting an NPR article regarding bidens CDC findings? They are the ones putting masks back on the vaccinated. Not me. They are doing this by their own findings. How do you suppose they are finding asymptomatic breakthrough cases to get this data? hmmm, care to enlighten us? They are caught by accident mostly or by people who are paranoid that they were exposed and went and got tested. How many people that are vaccinated are running down the walgreens because they went to the grocery store today but feel fine? Pretty much zero.

So of the cases they found, that was the result. Of the few they did find by accident, that means statistically there is a much larger population running around fat, dumb and happy that have viral load. Thus their recommendation for masks (which is course a different topic of effectiveness). I don't see where you are getting off track on this. Biden administration specifically says that vaccinated are a problem thus mask up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-19-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
What does being on a ventilator have anything to do with anything?

You now rejecting an NPR article regarding bidens CDC findings? They are the ones putting masks back on the vaccinated. Not me. They are doing this by their own findings. How do you suppose they are finding asymptomatic breakthrough cases to get this data? hmmm, care to enlighten us? They are caught by accident mostly or by people who are paranoid that they were exposed and went and got tested. How many people that are vaccinated are running down the walgreens because they went to the grocery store today but feel fine? Pretty much zero.

So of the cases they found, that was the result. Of the few they did find by accident, that means statistically there is a much larger population running around fat, dumb and happy that have viral load. Thus their recommendation for masks (which is course a different topic of effectiveness). I don't see where you are getting off track on this. Biden administration specifically says that vaccinated are a problem thus mask up.

Delta — I am not disputing that when a breakthrough infection occurs that a vaxxed person will get sick and have a high viral load which is potentially contagious. I think that is pretty well settled by now.

But that isn’t what mark is arguing. He thinks that there are 1000 asymptomatic high viral load breakthroughs for every 1 “real” breakthrough, and that those gender fluid Marxist asymptomatic vaxxed folks are the ones getting all of the god fearing unvaxed patriots sick.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta — I am not disputing that when a breakthrough infection occurs that a vaxxed person will get sick and have a high viral load which is potentially contagious. I think that is pretty well settled by now.

But that isn’t what mark is arguing. He thinks that there are 1000 asymptomatic high viral load breakthroughs for every 1 “real” breakthrough, and that those gender fluid Marxist asymptomatic vaxxed folks are the ones getting all of the god fearing unvaxed patriots sick.
Maybe I have not read thoroughly, however I have not heard a number assigned. I thought the argument was always a rebuttable to the claim that the unvaxxed in America are the ones keeping covid alive. I think it is pretty concise that is not the case. I am sure that the vaccinated are a less of an issue than unvaccinated. I can concede that within reason, however how do you know? People are not going in to get tested if they feel fine and are vaccinated.

Point is, apparently everyone still contributes so why worry and why try to make one group hate another over it? Only people trying to make others do something based on their belief is biden and his followers. How many mandated vaccinate or quit your job orders are now in the public domain? I don't see Republicans with that attitude toward the people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Also, if you look at the definition of break though cases (I had to look it up to make sure I knew what I was talking about), it does not mention that you are sick as part of it. That is the reason for the bad news as pointed by the article. They are saying asymptomatic (thus not sick) has the same viral load. They are calling sick and not sick vaccinated people with covid as breakthrough cases. At least that is how I read it and it seems to be consistent with the masking policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark thinks these breakthrough cases are the tip of the iceberg and every vaxxed person is an asymptomatic infected person with an enormous viral load.
Not Mark. biden's CDC believes that. masks for the vaccinated and now coming September, a 3rd shot for a booster. We are not even 6 months in and need a booster. I will get it and I can understand the rational between the Pfizer and Moderna and they load they gave people thus the pfizer needs a booster, however that almost says you will need a booster by both at some point? Or is it that once you hit a threshold that your body knows?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Civic duty, pfffft. FREEDOM!
We had lock downs and other states not so much and they had the same or better results for covid and way better results economy wise. Freedom indeed. You always believe the government knows best huh? Like lighting off nukes in the air for testing to spread it around the globe? Testing pathogens and drugs on people for experiments in the 50's and other points in history? Government are just people like you and me. Some if not most are even more stupid than we are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta says people won’t miss work.

And you are super certain about your theory based on zero evidence? Seems legit.
I said people can not afford to miss 2 to 7 days of work for something they may not have. Most people in the world only get 3 to 5 days a year for sick leave and around 2 weeks for vacation. Some will do 3 weeks PTO for any reason, however that gets eaten up pretty quick for a just in case kind of deal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is what is unclear. Everyone seemed to believe that, thus the masks came off of those with vaccines and they started allowing mass gatherings.

The vaccine does not stop covid. It stops you from getting internal viral load by attacking the spike proteins that carry covid. Seems logical. I guess there must be something else to this as they are saying the vaccinated have to start wearing masks again. Does that mean you don't have to process covid into the body to have viral load? Does not make sense to me. I always thought you had to get sick, thus having plenty of the virus that has grown in you the host then spews out from your body fluids. Now they are saying you can have enough to not be sick but still have just as much load in your nose and throat to spread it as those who are sick.

The rational behind the masks is to stop the spread of covid so why are vaccinated required to wear masks again if they have no viral load to spread? The words and policies are consistent is saying you can spread it even while not feeling sick. If you are not feeling sick, why would you get tested. If people are not getting tested then they are simply projecting.

I would believe like you do that having the vaccine would put you in the lesser spread category however if you think you are not ill, you will go out more and go to mass gatherings. So who is more dangerous? The sick person at home or the contagious person at a ball game?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: I've got a harebrained idea that nobody else has been dumb enough to consider, there is no research about but it's like totally possible if you also consider the election was stolen and Fauci is in cahoots with Colonel Sanders to take over the world. Did I mention I'm anti-vax and considering joining the flat earth movement because 5G has cooked my brain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Glad to hear they are doing well. They were all quarantined and didn’t catch from one another?

May your health stay good and your nuts forever tingly.
Thanks. It all started with my cousin and her husband who gave it to her parents and my daughter who was visiting them all in SoCal a few weeks ago. My daughter then gave it to my in-laws. None are vaccinated. What's interesting is our daughter visited us the day before giving it to the in-laws so we were sweatin bullets for a week. Turns out, Covid knows better than to mess with me. Homie don't play dat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
If the current CDC/ biden administration recommendations and the rational for the recommendation is true, then Mark is correct. A non vaxxed person will more than likely think they could have covid vs a cold where a vaxxed person just assumes it is a cold. That is somewhat conjecture.

What is not conjecture is the policies of the vaxxed vs un vaxxed. The actual real world treatment of the vaccinated is they can go places without a mask. If your boy biden is correct and not playing hate politics, then Mark is correct. You as a vaxxed person can be asymptomatic and have the same viral load as an infected person. A sick infected person is more than like not going out to dinner. Most likely too sick to go out. Vaxxed? Out in town they go.
THANK YOU!!! Finally, a sane person with a brain gets what I'm saying. Not sure if any of these fools will ever get it. I've explained it 4-5 times already to these mouth breathers and they all collectively sit there in a pile of stupid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks. It all started with my cousin and her husband who gave it to her parents and my daughter who was visiting them all in SoCal a few weeks ago. My daughter then gave it to my in-laws. None are vaccinated. What's interesting is our daughter visited us the day before giving it to the in-laws so we were sweatin bullets for a week. Turns out, Covid knows better than to mess with me. Homie don't play dat.
So, what your saying is the unvaxxed were out spreading instead of staying home. Hmm. seems contrary to your egghead theory.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
THANK YOU!!! Finally, a sane person with a brain gets what I'm saying. Not sure if any of these fools will ever get it. I've explained it 4-5 times already to these mouth breathers and they all collectively sit there in a pile of stupid.
Except hes wrong. Vaxxed, non-vaxxed, all have to wear masks in public. The unvaxxed were breaking the rules by not masking, pushing fake vax cards and the like so everyone masks up now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: I've got a harebrained idea that nobody else has been dumb enough to consider, there is no research about but it's like totally possible if you also consider the election was stolen and Fauci is in cahoots with Colonel Sanders to take over the world. Did I mention I'm anti-vax and considering joining the flat earth movement because 5G has cooked my brain.
Yeah, it's clear I am the first one to put two and two together. It's what happens when you remove your biases and search for truth, not a narrative. You should try it some time after you stop screwing sheep.

You're right about there not being any research. Who would volunteer for that if they're vaccinated? It's just a dirty little secret that I'm sure Biden and Co. want to keep out of the spotlight even though they admitted it in a different way by forcing masks on the vaccinated. Most people aren't smart enough to read between the lines like I was.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, what your saying is the unvaxxed were out spreading instead of staying home. Hmm. seems contrary to your egghead theory.
I bet they caught it from one of your vaxxed family members.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Except hes wrong. Vaxxed, non-vaxxed, all have to wear masks in public. The unvaxxed were breaking the rules by not masking, pushing fake vax cards and the like so everyone masks up now.
I know that's what your CNN/libtard narrative cult forces you to say, but follow the words of the CDC, Farci and Biden. They all now say you can carry a large viral load and spread it even though you're vaccinated and asymptomatic. They were all wrong a couple months ago when they all said, "get vaccinated so we can remove the mask mandates."

Sorry Pally. You're all wet. Stop fighting the truth I am burying you in. It's a bad look for you and you can't afford any more bad looks.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-19-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
For the love of Baby Jesus, Biden is a total loss. His brain is a mud puddle. He truly has no idea what day it is. He needs to have someone give him better crib notes. he cannot stop tripping on his every word. His administration cannot keep up with he blunders.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Most people aren't smart enough to read between the lines like I was.
Pump your breaks buddy, your going to hurt your wrist.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-19-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
national stats, white people are 2x to 4x to black people getting vaccine. the numbers are 4x in pennsylvania, a liberal state! Go tell the left to get the vaccine and stop the mask BS. Everyone can wear a mask, but stop acting like your BLM bandana is stopping anything.

If you aren't wearing a n95, your not doing anything to stop the spread, sorry just a fact
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2021, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
I know that's what your CNN/libtard narrative cult forces you to say, but follow the words of the CDC, Farci and Biden. They all now say you can carry a large viral load and spread it even though you're vaccinated and asymptomatic. They were all wrong a couple months ago when they all said, "get vaccinated so we can remove the mask mandates."

Sorry Pally. You're all wet. Stop fighting the truth I am burying you in. It's a bad look for you and you can't afford any more bad looks.
What narrative would you force on these kids? Dont take the mark?
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-for-her-kids/

We are burying unvaccinated, not me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont take the markj?
That's a principal everyone can benefit from
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
What narrative would you force on these kids? Dont take the mark?
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-for-her-kids/

We are burying unvaccinated, not me.
More fear porn. There are exceptions to most rules. Give it up. I’m tired of kicking your as$ over this and exposing everyone’s oversight. Try reading the first sentence of this article about 50 times and then punch yourself in the face 50 times. Rinse repeat... BTW, Aren’t you the one who just hung your hat on JH? Well, suck on this.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...dividuals.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 9:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's a principal everyone can benefit from
See above and then suck it too. Y’all just got owned.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 10:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
See above and then suck it too. Y’all just got owned.
Lol, did you not understand point 2 & 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Even a numpty should understand this
2. Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
3. The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, why is it that you and Ralph, two lofty college educated people remain so illiterate that you don’t know the difference between your and you’re? I’m not a grammar police man by any sense, but you two morons are daily, repeat offenders of such a simple thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol do you not understand that those points are 100% irrelevant when it comes to being certain you’re not a spreader? Derp! If points 2&3 were so fool proof like you are obviously contending, why the mask mandates for the vaccinated? Also not sure what they mean by “infections.” Does their use of the term infected mean symptomatic?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Additionally, the first sentence overrides 2&3. Do you hear that hissing sound of the air being let out of your and 95’s balloons? Wanna get away?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 10:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Additionally, the first sentence overrides 2&3. Do you hear that hissing sound of the air being let out of your and 95’s balloons? Wanna get away?
No fool, the points should be read together.

If you get infected then you can spread the virus regardless of vaccination status but you are much less likely to get infected if you are vaccinated therefore you are much less likely to spread if you are vaccinated. It's not that complicated surely.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 4:18 AM Reply   
This entire Afghanistan mess is on the shoulders of the American voters. 6 months of insane decision making has led to a train wrecked boarder, inflation, oil dependency, NATO fall out, CRT, defund the police, russian pipeline etc etc

I have many liberal friends and liberal family. they are all hanging their heads on the poor decision they made at the ballot box. I feel sad for the people who voted this idiot into office. 40 years of bad decision making, both sides knowing Biden's ability to make competent decisions were impossible, and now we have a super highway for the people who want us dead to trek across the boarder and start all this mess over again. So sad
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you get infected then you can spread the virus regardless of vaccination status but you are much less likely to get infected if you are vaccinated therefore you are much less likely to spread if you are vaccinated. It's not that complicated surely.
How much less? Until it’s studied, neither you nor I can say what the exact numbers are. Any blind study involves many many vaccinated people getting tested regularly despite being vaccinated. Enjoy wearing the masks we were all told were not going to be necessary if we took the mark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
This entire Afghanistan mess is on the shoulders of the American voters. 6 months of insane decision making has led to a train wrecked boarder, inflation, oil dependency, NATO fall out, CRT, defund the police, russian pipeline etc etc

I have many liberal friends and liberal family. they are all hanging their heads on the poor decision they made at the ballot box. I feel sad for the people who voted this idiot into office. 40 years of bad decision making, both sides knowing Biden's ability to make competent decisions were impossible, and now we have a super highway for the people who want us dead to trek across the boarder and start all this mess over again. So sad
Agreed except I don’t feel bad for the people who voted for him. I feel bad for us who didn’t.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Caught making stuff up again. Vaccine cards are not even in use in vast majority of places. Masks don't really do anything so there is that. It is based solely on the delta variant which started in South America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
For the love of Baby Jesus, Biden is a total loss. His brain is a mud puddle. He truly has no idea what day it is. He needs to have someone give him better crib notes. he cannot stop tripping on his every word. His administration cannot keep up with he blunders.
thumbs up plus 100 million
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
With point number 2, I have contention with. How do you know. Extremely low number of people who are feel fine are not rushing down to get a test. Maybe they are extrapolating and then still saying it is rare? Don't know. Not sure you can say this for sure.

Number 3. I have no problem with if they are saying actual symptomatic infections. I can buy that. If they are wrapping in non vaccinated with the vaccinated projected asymptomatic cases, then I would pause a bit.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
This is a total catastrophe, the french are pulling people behind enemy lines. the FRENCH! The European Allies are beside themselves. On top of all this ****, we are going to have to go back in, 10x the troops, try and recover data, etc etc. We left things up and running, abandoned outposts, left everything, all the correspondence, all the infrastructure that we were using for communication. a paper trail nightmare.

The Europeans are not going to help us get out of this one.

Biden, if he was a real military officer, would be court marshaled and locked up. People need to be fired and charged. We left our citizens to die. Unbelievable! Even if we can rebound, go get 10,000 americans, its too late, and there is no fixing what Biden and his band of boobs have done. What moron would not remove the people, remove the data, destroy the equipment or remove it, TELL OUR ALLIES what we plan to do, coordinate a plan, and then remove the troops. A monkey would have done a better job
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

I believe this goes with the point that if you don't know because you are asymptomatic, you are more likely to go out into crows where a person with a symptomatic case is going to be too sick to be running around to ball games and concerts. The whole thing is hypothetical but is a truthful assessment. The greater point is quit trying to blame the spread of covid on just the people who are not vaccinated. It is not true. All people apparently can still spread it if you want to believe the CDC. That is a story for another time considering how authoritarian democrats are and like they have said effect to never let a crisis go without pushing an agenda. Dangerous people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agreed except I don’t feel bad for the people who voted for him. I feel bad for us who didn’t.
2 edged sword I am afraid. People try to flock to the cities where ironically the democrats live, however like Illinois, you have a relatively conservative state dominated by one rat hole city (Chicago) due to the population. The who hate America flock to these places to only take advantage of the wealth and then get into vote either by illegal means of wait it out and their children vote the parents mindset. Look at Kali. Something of 1/4 to 1/2 the population is foreign born and people wonder why it is heavy democrat? The democrats and them are in lock step. They hate America and want to spread its wealth and open the borders.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is a total catastrophe, the french are pulling people behind enemy lines. the FRENCH! The European Allies are beside themselves. On top of all this ****, we are going to have to go back in, 10x the troops, try and recover data, etc etc. We left things up and running, abandoned outposts, left everything, all the correspondence, all the infrastructure that we were using for communication. a paper trail nightmare.

Biden, if he was a real military officer, would be court marshaled and locked up. People need to be fired and charged. We left our citizens to die. Unbelievable! Even if we can rebound, go get 10,000 americans, its too late, and there is no fixing what Biden and his band of boobs have done. What moron would not remove the people, remove the data, destroy the equipment or remove it, TELL OUR ALLIES what we plan to do, coordinate a plan, and then remove the troops. A monkey would have done a better job
Failure, failure, failure. Don't hear our local leftist saying anything about the democrats 4 trillion dollar budget they want.

It is easy for the french to get them out. They have this secret plan. They just start walking through town with their hands up in mass. They post a couple brown people with guns around their formation like they are marching them off to the camp. As they march through, a few more join in a little at a time. They don't notice the mass growing and they just march time out of the area. Absolutely brilliant on their part.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:

Also, democrats aren't doing to do a dang thing anyway. See what lengths biden went to get the Afghan people to put masks on? And he likes them. Just think what we wants to do to Americans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:

Don't fall for their hanging heads crap. They knew what they were getting. democrats has said explicitly this is what they are trying to do. They either have low emotional intelligence or they got the trinket they wanted. It is usually both but mostly dominated to wanting that one trinket. Wonder how many are beta males running around with pro abortion bumper stickers on their cars. I always get a kick out of those when I see them in my area.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol do you not understand that those points are 100% irrelevant when it comes to being certain you’re not a spreader? Derp! If points 2&3 were so fool proof like you are obviously contending, why the mask mandates for the vaccinated? Also not sure what they mean by “infections.” Does their use of the term infected mean symptomatic?
Isn't this the overall Sweden dream scenario anyway tho? the unvaxxed can get as sick as they want then pound their chests as survivors, the vaxxed can avoid severe disease even if they get sick, and we more rapidly approach herd immunity.

If you start with the proposition that covid is overrated and masks don't work anyhow, then the unvaxxed have nothing to fear, right? The overwhelming number of folks in the hospitals are unvaxxed, but they are on team DGAF anyhow. Local to me our case counts are back where they were in early January, but the only PH measure in place is masks. No capacity limits, no lockdowns. As far as I know the brothels are even open in the cow counties.

You've won! Let's flush this disease through the gen pop and move on. If you're worried about getting hospitalized, get the vax, if you aren't, don't.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
More fear porn. There are exceptions to most rules. Give it up. I’m tired of kicking your as$ over this and exposing everyone’s oversight. Try reading the first sentence of this article about 50 times and then punch yourself in the face 50 times. Rinse repeat... BTW, Aren’t you the one who just hung your hat on JH? Well, suck on this.

Yeah, I posted THAT for you the other day derp.
(95sn) Join Date: Sep 2005 08-18-2021, 8:13 AM Edit Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Ever think the vaccinated are what’s keeping this thing going and making it worse? You guys without symptoms, wearing worthless masks are running around and spreading it rather than staying home like a sick person would. If someone is sick, they don’t go mingling and spreading. They stay home and fight the virus until they win or die in one out of ten thousand+cases. If you don’t know you’re sick, you go around spreading it and are FAR more dangerous than an unvaccinated person.
You start getting dangerous when you spout obvious lies and deceit. Its not the vaccinated as the #1 cause spreading the virus, it is unvaccinated. You are deep in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Keep trying to change reality, change science. You get dumber by the day.
Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.

From JH....
Breakthrough infections occur when a fully vaccinated person tests positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Breakthrough disease occurs when a fully vaccinated person experiences symptoms of COVID-19 disease.

Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease, breakthrough infections and disease among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon, and most of the new COVID-19 cases in the U.S. are among unvaccinated people.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-20-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

Bush kicked the can, Obama kicked the can, Trump kicked the can. It was always going to end super badly for the people of Afghanistan. We should have never been there. The afghan military never had the will to fight. There is no defense for what is going on there now, but it was always going to end disastrously.

Most of the assets and intelligence was owned by the Afghan Army as far as I understand. We left it in the long shot hope that they would actually try to keep their country. The other option was to leave them unarmed. Hindsight 20/20, Trump may have been right in negotiating a hand-over to the Taliban.

I said it before, but go watch "This is what winning looks like." The futility was clear a decade ago.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Caught making stuff up again. Vaccine cards are not even in use in vast majority of places. Masks don't really do anything so there is that. It is based solely on the delta variant which started in South America.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...-immunizations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-airport.html

https://www.wistv.com/2021/08/13/2-t...official-says/

Looks like youre wrong again Delta.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are betting your immune system is strong enough to handle a virus that has killed over 600,000 people but not strong enough to handle a vaccine that 169 Million people have taken and survived? you Crazy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Can you tell me where you need a vaccine card? The need for one is different than being caught making fakes. You don't need a vaccine card for vast majority of anything at this time and especially over the last few months. One is not the same as the other.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are betting your immune system is strong enough to handle a virus that has killed over 600,000 people but not strong enough to handle a vaccine that 169 Million people have taken and survived? you Crazy.
There is truth to that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me where you need a vaccine card? The need for one is different than being caught making fakes. You don't need a vaccine card for vast majority of anything at this time and especially over the last few months. One is not the same as the other.
If you plan on travelling, most countries require proof of vax or current neg test.
Sporting events
Concerts
Cruise lines
Travel to Hawaii
This list will continue to grow, esp after FDA approval, in a couple weeks.
If you want to travel to beautiful S Dakota, have at it, no need for the mark.