Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-17-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The republican Party, still the party of the Racist!
Almost forgot, it was your party who also started Planned Parenthood to exterminate the blacks. So after all that as$ kicking I just gave you, who’s the Nazi again? Project much? Yes. Yes you do.

PS, it’s usually 95sn that I think is stupid, but then you come around and make him look like a genius.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-18-2021, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Almost forgot, it was your party who also started Planned Parenthood to exterminate the blacks. So after all that as$ kicking I just gave you, who’s the Nazi again? Project much? Yes. Yes you do.

PS, it’s usually 95sn that I think is stupid, but then you come around and make him look like a genius.
This is comical. if all the conservatives and white people of our nation are really evil white supremacistes, they would be bussing folks of color to planned parenthood daily. Promoting abortion and supporting planned parenthood. But wait, they are not, must be a conspiracy !
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-18-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
The republican Party, still the party of the Racist!
I love it. If youre not a democrat now you are a racist. What a f&*king buffoon.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
This is comical. if all the conservatives and white people of our nation are really evil white supremacistes, they would be bussing folks of color to planned parenthood daily. Promoting abortion and supporting planned parenthood. But wait, they are not, must be a conspiracy !
Actually white people do. They are called democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2021, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
dont you know that every white person is a racist. per the dems and there agenda. So just make sure you put yourself in that category. and if you are not white, then you are a victim, unable to make it on your own, and no longer equal. Below the standard of human kind. because the left has decided that if you are not white, you are a slave to the white man. Also you need to be paid for the color of your skin and only judged by the color of your skin, not you ability or character. NOW isn't that a sad thing? Isn't is sad that its what has become of a culture that was, and had been, moving away from all the sad moments in our past.

So embrace it, your left have created it. and now any white person can use it to say. Hey, being white means being systemically racists by nature. and you cant fault nature. its nature to blame. So sad
This is awesome. White man turning the tables on slavery. What is "per the dems and there agenda"? Seems like a pretty big leap.

Quote:
need to be paid for the color of your skin and only judged by the color of your skin, not you ability or character. NOW isn't that a sad thing?
only judged by the color of your skin, not ability or character is a definition of slavery.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-18-2021, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Says the idiot who is so stupid that he forgot it was his very own democrat party who started and fought for slavery. You’re also so stupid that you forgot our current democrat president was close friends with a grand wizard of the KKK. Classic leftist projection at its worst. You’re also so stupid that you ignore the fact that LBJ was caught saying he’d “have those ni99ers voting democrat for the next 200 years” and all he had to do was give them “just enough to survive, but not enough to make a difference.” As we’ve seen right before our eyes this past year, leftists are the only totalitarians out there with Nazi tendencies. Do I really need to bitch slap you with the many examples?

Listen Joe, we are already full of libtard stupidity here. 1619SN has cornered the market. Take your stupidity elsewhere.
Hey Chit for brains, every group in America knows that the republicans ARE the racist party, every group in America Except the republicans, Be Proud!
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-18-2021, 7:42 PM Reply   
And Delta, don't get you panties in a bunch, that is a christian symbol that Hitler proudly wears on his arm!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2021, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Chit for brains, every group in America knows that the republicans ARE the racist party, every group in America Except the republicans, Be Proud!
Wow. That’s quite some ambition you have there, going after 1619SN’s position here as the most ridiculously absurd libtard who makes the most foolish statements. Just like him, you’ve got the false pretenses all in order too. You’re a good study.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-19-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. That’s quite some ambition you have there, going after 1619SN’s position here as the most ridiculously absurd libtard who makes the most foolish statements. Just like him, you’ve got the false pretenses all in order too. You’re a good study.
Not a stupid statement at all, you cannot call on any libertarians to say the republicans are not racist because they are part of the republican party. You cannot call on the southern pride confederate flag waving group because they are what make your republican party racist along with the white nationalist. Don't you ever wonder why white nationalist and confederate racist swarm to your party? It's like a cult, Every group outside the cult knows that the cult is brainwashing its members, the only ones that believe the nonsense are the cult members. Can't you handle the Truth? The only group in America that believe the republican party is Not the racist party are republicans, Prove me wrong!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not a stupid statement at all, you cannot call on any libertarians to say the republicans are not racist because they are part of the republican party. You cannot call on the southern pride confederate flag waving group because they are what make your republican party racist along with the white nationalist. Don't you ever wonder why white nationalist and confederate racist swarm to your party? It's like a cult, Every group outside the cult knows that the cult is brainwashing its members, the only ones that believe the nonsense are the cult members. Can't you handle the Truth? The only group in America that believe the republican party is Not the racist party are republicans, Prove me wrong!
Can’t prove a negative.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don’t forget, it’s your party that is the party of ANTIFA, BLM, CHAZ, illegals, cancel culture, political correctness, the welfare state, a poverty-stricken-due-to-a-fatherless-culture being praised, doo doo-chasing alphabet freak shows and let’s not forget the criminal culture your party supports, encourages and subsidizes. Those are all well-known facts, not the BS like you tried to assert. No one I know claims a single one of the idiot groups you tried to pin on us. You fools all embrace the groups I put on you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
Mass confusion throughout every libtard ghetto city in America today. For all you fathers who choose to raise your children with decency (notice I didn’t say human decency because that’s an oxymoron), Happy Father’s Day.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 6:59 AM Reply   
Just read a great comment...

Juneteenth- a day to commemorate Republicans freeing the Democrat’s slaves. Dems have been mad ever since. Since they can no longer use white hoods, chains and whips, they subjugate them with failed schools, drugs, crime and ruined family structures through welfare. Nothing has changed except the means of enslavement by the dems.

...couldn’t have been better stated.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-21-2021, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Juneteenth- a day to commemorate Republicans freeing the Democrat’s slaves. Dems have been mad ever since. Since they can no longer use white hoods, chains and whips, they subjugate them with failed schools, drugs, crime and ruined family structures through welfare. Nothing has changed except the means of enslavement by the dems.

Your trolling is boring. Even I don't think you are this dumb.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Your trolling is boring. Even I don't think you are this dumb.
Do I need to remind you again what LBJ said? You dems are the biggest projectors in history. You call everyone else what you are yourselves: racists.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-21-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do I need to remind you again what LBJ said? You dems are the biggest projectors in history. You call everyone else what you are yourselves: racists.
No! You do not have to go back to the early 60's when there were More racist in the democratic party than the republican party. Start in 1971 when Ronald Reagan called Blacks " Monkeys" when he was talking to Richard Nixon on tape!
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/u...on-racist.html
Reagan ran on law and order and cities being "jungles" and States rights to discriminate against blacks, much like Nixon did to win the Southern vote. Reagan also ran on the slogan "Make America Great Again" for the 1980 election. America was great in the early 1950's when it was 90% White! Thanks to the republicans campaigning against Blacks and accepting white supremacist and racist confederate flag wavers, the republicans now are the racist party!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-21-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
When have I ever called republicans racists? I think you are a little racist. Hell, you used the word "colored" just last week. Either you are 90+ or you're a little racist.

I am a Republican, but I also realize modern Republicans (mostly from the south) are not the same party they were when they were lead by Lincoln (the north) 150 years ago. I don't think either party can take credit for emancipation today. But whatever makes you feel righteous.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:

Juneteenth, the only national holiday in the USA where 19 states wont allow teachers to explain it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
No! You do not have to go back to the early 60's when there were More racist in the democratic party than the republican party. Start in 1971 when Ronald Reagan called Blacks " Monkeys" when he was talking to Richard Nixon on tape!
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/u...on-racist.html
Reagan ran on law and order and cities being "jungles" and States rights to discriminate against blacks, much like Nixon did to win the Southern vote. Reagan also ran on the slogan "Make America Great Again" for the 1980 election. America was great in the early 1950's when it was 90% White! Thanks to the republicans campaigning against Blacks and accepting white supremacist and racist confederate flag wavers, the republicans now are the racist party!
Some things never change, do they? Hmm, what was that little statement made by Biden about Obummer? Oh yeah, it went, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean that's a storybook, man."

Your very own Biden was also the same A-hole who said back in 1977 that he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.

Do you remember VP Heels Up saying in the libtard debate that she was one of those little girls in the second class getting bused to school and Biden opposed it?

And then this little hours-old nugget just in: Libtard senator, Sheldon Whitehouse caught in an exclusive all-white club.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/sheldo...ll-white-club/

See? your weak ass efforts to hide your hypocrisy are obvious to anyone with a brain. I'm tired of kicking your as$ with facts that prove your idiocy and projection.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
When have I ever called republicans racists? I think you are a little racist. Hell, you used the word "colored" just last week. Either you are 90+ or you're a little racist.

I am a Republican, but I also realize modern Republicans (mostly from the south) are not the same party they were when they were lead by Lincoln (the north) 150 years ago. I don't think either party can take credit for emancipation today. But whatever makes you feel righteous.
Don't care what you think I am. I'm a free man who doesn't need anyone's validation. First off, "colored" is an outdated term, not a racist term in my book. It's also a trigger word for you libtards. That's why I used it. It worked. Joke is on you.

You're not a R so stop calling yourself that. Like I said months ago, you're just a libtard who really hates paying his taxes. You've yet to argue a single R viewpoint besides a tiny bit of taxes. Plus, you drive a Master Craft. Where's a WW vomit emoji when you need it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Juneteenth, the only national holiday in the USA where 19 states wont allow teachers to explain it.
Despite knowing you're a proven, habitual liar and knowing your statement doesn't pass the smell test, I tried to Google your ridiculous claim. I can't find a single thing backing you up. Which states have banned a teacher from explaining the meaning of a federal holiday? Can you see what a fuqing retard you are yet?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-21-2021, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't care what you think I am. I'm a free man who doesn't need anyone's validation. First off, "colored" is an outdated term, not a racist term in my book. It's also a trigger word for you libtards. That's why I used it. It worked. Joke is on you.

You're not a R so stop calling yourself that. Like I said months ago, you're just a libtard who really hates paying his taxes. You've yet to argue a single R viewpoint besides a tiny bit of taxes. Plus, you drive a Master Craft. Where's a WW vomit emoji when you need it?
Huh, we should test if it is outdated or racist. Start using it at work or your kids school. Hell, refer to your black friends as colored, see how that goes.

Smaller govt, lower taxes and a balanced budget is what I support and what republicans are supposed to stand for. You like many of the freedom caucus conservatives get distracted by boondoggles. I can't even keep up with what has you triggered and/or self-righteous this week: Juneteenth obviously, History? I don't even know anymore. Bunch of whinny sissies crying that culture is changing and they just can't deal with change.

I love my Mastercraft. My new one gets here mid-August.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, we should test if it is outdated or racist. Start using it at work or your kids school. Hell, refer to your black friends as colored, see how that goes.

Smaller govt, lower taxes and a balanced budget is what I support and what republicans are supposed to stand for. You like many of the freedom caucus conservatives get distracted by boondoggles. I can't even keep up with what has you triggered and/or self-righteous this week: Juneteenth obviously, History? I don't even know anymore. Bunch of whinny sissies crying that culture is changing and they just can't deal with change.

Whatever triggers you libs is what I aim for.

You only got PART of what R's are supposed to stand for. If I was grading you, you'd get a D- for that effort. Self- righteous? I think Juneteenth is long overdue and should have been a holiday decades ago. Pretty sure that holiday passed with bipartisan support. Acknowledgement of our history (good and bad) is a good thing. That's why I hate how your real party keeps trying to cancel everyone with dissenting views in such Orwellian fashion. No crying here except when your party keeps trying to usher in the destruction of our country like when VP Heels Up bailed out the rioters last year and all the other culture rot pushed on our populace. I love change. It just has to be GOOD change. Not culture-rotting change like in San Francisco, the Mecca or most extended-out version of of libtardism, where the DA refuses to prosecute theft, vandalism and MANY other crimes. I just posted video a few days ago where some 13%er rides his bike into a Wallgreens, loads his hefty bag up with merchandise and exits the store while the security guard stands there watching because that's all he can do-thanks to the F'ing libtard DA.

Congrats on your second mistake.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-22-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Some things never change, do they? Hmm, what was that little statement made by Biden about Obummer? Oh yeah, it went, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean that's a storybook, man."

Your very own Biden was also the same A-hole who said back in 1977 that he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.

Do you remember VP Heels Up saying in the libtard debate that she was one of those little girls in the second class getting bused to school and Biden opposed it?

And then this little hours-old nugget just in: Libtard senator, Sheldon Whitehouse caught in an exclusive all-white club.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/sheldo...ll-white-club/

See? your weak ass efforts to hide your hypocrisy are obvious to anyone with a brain. I'm tired of kicking your as$ with facts that prove your idiocy and projection.
You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper bag! I support everything the republicans supported back in 1954! You are the one with your head buried in the sand, have a great day and don't forget to take your blood pressure pills!
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
And Delta, don't get you panties in a bunch, that is a christian symbol that Hitler proudly wears on his arm!
Actually it is a hindu symbol (backwards). It is also an ancient arian symbol, however arians were actually from the arab areas of the world. Hitler wanted to create a long ancestry for the German people instead of the tribal one that the Germans were known for so he hijacked the story of the arians (who were brown eyed, darker skin and black hair) and created a new one. Very much what you democrats are trying to do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don’t forget, it’s your party that is the party of ANTIFA, BLM, CHAZ, illegals, cancel culture, political correctness, the welfare state, a poverty-stricken-due-to-a-fatherless-culture being praised, doo doo-chasing alphabet freak shows and let’s not forget the criminal culture your party supports, encourages and subsidizes. Those are all well-known facts, not the BS like you tried to assert. No one I know claims a single one of the idiot groups you tried to pin on us. You fools all embrace the groups I put on you.
don't forget the democrats actually have anti Semites elected to their party right now and the tweet loudly about it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

You mean the fact that the republicans strongly outvoted the democrats in the 1960's for equal right for blacks? Or is that still too long ago for you.

Again you are the low information voter who has yet talked about a single republican idea other than maybe you like the tax breaks or something. I digress, the point is Republicans vote for equal rights, not special rights. I know it all sounds the same but they are vastly different positions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper bag! I support everything the republicans supported back in 1954! You are the one with your head buried in the sand, have a great day and don't forget to take your blood pressure pills!
Oh... You mean the real platform?

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...-platform-1956

We maintain that no treaty or international agreement can deprive any of our citizens of Constitutional rights. We shall see to it that no treaty or agreement with other countries attempts to deprive our citizens of the rights guaranteed them by the Federal Constitution.

Big fail to you and your party.

We shall continue to oppose the seating of Communist China in the United Nations.

Another fail to you democrats as Clinton even gave them a economic seat in America

We will ever fight the demoralizing influence of inflation as a national way of life. We are proud to have fulfilled our 1952 pledge to halt the skyrocketing cost of living that in the previous 13 years had cut the value of the dollar by half, and robbed millions of the full value of their wages, savings, insurance, pensions and social security.

Another democrat opposite policy.

We hold that the strict division of powers and the primary responsibility of State and local governments must be maintained, and that the centralization of powers in the national Government leads to expansion of the mastery of our lives,

Yep. You democrats sure love some central power

Dynamic Economy—Free Labor

There goes the pro union lie in your meme.

You really should look into the falsehoods of your memes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
like we have been saying all along. The GOP has no platform. Thanks for the link.
RESOLVED, That the 2020 Republican National Convention will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention;

RESOLVED, That any motion to amend the 2016 Platform or to adopt a new platform, including any motion to suspend the procedures that will allow doing so, will be ruled out of order.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...party-platform
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-22-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Oh... You mean the real platform?

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...-platform-1956

We maintain that no treaty or international agreement can deprive any of our citizens of Constitutional rights. We shall see to it that no treaty or agreement with other countries attempts to deprive our citizens of the rights guaranteed them by the Federal Constitution.

Big fail to you and your party.

We shall continue to oppose the seating of Communist China in the United Nations.

Another fail to you democrats as Clinton even gave them a economic seat in America

We will ever fight the demoralizing influence of inflation as a national way of life. We are proud to have fulfilled our 1952 pledge to halt the skyrocketing cost of living that in the previous 13 years had cut the value of the dollar by half, and robbed millions of the full value of their wages, savings, insurance, pensions and social security.

Another democrat opposite policy.

We hold that the strict division of powers and the primary responsibility of State and local governments must be maintained, and that the centralization of powers in the national Government leads to expansion of the mastery of our lives,

Yep. You democrats sure love some central power

Dynamic Economy—Free Labor

There goes the pro union lie in your meme.

You really should look into the falsehoods of your memes
Yes! I would have been a republican back in the 50's

"We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people." Pretty much covers everything in the poster.

Today, Not so much!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes! I would have been a republican back in the 50's

"We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people." Pretty much covers everything in the poster.

Today, Not so much!
Wrong. Free Labor is not union labor. people have unemployment insurance. People have housing. Government is so big that it is not longer responsive. It is a road block which is also the party platform which is to limit regulations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2021, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
like we have been saying all along. The GOP has no platform. Thanks for the link.
RESOLVED, That the 2020 Republican National Convention will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention;

RESOLVED, That any motion to amend the 2016 Platform or to adopt a new platform, including any motion to suspend the procedures that will allow doing so, will be ruled out of order.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...party-platform
If you read it, they are delaying a NEW platform vote because they could not gather due to COVID restrictions. With that, they are saying they can not vote on a NEW platform. Saying a NEW platform does not imply that they previous did not have a platform. If they did not have a platform, they certainly would have said vote to adopt a platform.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you read it, they are delaying a NEW platform vote because they could not gather due to COVID restrictions. With that, they are saying they can not vote on a NEW platform. Saying a NEW platform does not imply that they previous did not have a platform. If they did not have a platform, they certainly would have said vote to adopt a platform.
The party that cried hoax for the last 15 months, refused to wear masks and stated repeatedly that COVID was just the flu couldnt meet? Yet the dems who took COVID seriously, ran an election w/o rallies and boat parades somehow found a way to create an effective and popular policy platform? Thats your explanation why they decided to run on just "trump". Make up another excuse that one is a hard fail.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 8:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. You can’t help, but copy all of 1619SN’s moves-including his diversion tactics. Same as him, you forgot to say, “look look over here!” Two morons cut from the same cloth. Boring!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
The party that cried hoax for the last 15 months, refused to wear masks and stated repeatedly that COVID was just the flu couldnt meet? Yet the dems who took COVID seriously, ran an election w/o rallies and boat parades somehow found a way to create an effective and popular policy platform? Thats your explanation why they decided to run on just "trump". Make up another excuse that one is a hard fail.
Lol..... from the guy whose party CREATED the hoax in response to their TDS......

No science proving masks even work to this day.

Your “platform” was NEVER an actual platform. You had/have no mandate. You won* thanks to a combination of made-up charges, two one-sided, party line impeachments, MSM propaganda, mean tweets and 5 years of 24/7/365 hit pieces on DJT and his family.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 9:10 PM Reply   
So funny neither traitor joe shmoe or 1619sN can respond in a substantive way to the bloodletting and total stomp down I’ve been giving them. All traitor joe can do is post a fact-less fake meme while 1619sn lies in a pool of his own blood. You’re both nutless wonders, devoid of any truth or integrity in any of your arguments. That’s why it’s so much fun beating each of you like a red-headed step child. (Sorry for the reference, Ralph)
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-23-2021, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh. Don't forget when the dems stopped allowing flights from the epicenter of the pandemic and got called racists for it....Oh wait......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like they followed the rules and did not make a NEW platform. Does not mean they don't have a platform. I know words are hard for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol..... from the guy whose party CREATED the hoax in response to their TDS......

Your “platform” was NEVER an actual platform. You had/have no mandate. You won* thanks to a combination of made-up charges, two one-sided, party line impeachments, MSM propaganda, mean tweets and 5 years of 24/7/365 hit pieces on DJT and his family.
Even Falci said that masks don't work in his emails and admitted that his wearing masks was political theater.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Just noticed this.

want to address this social change you seem to be ok with.

You ok with Critical Race Theory being taught to the kids?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 7:17 AM Reply   
Find it odd these people calling Republicans racist but apparently democrats trying to teach that the color of your skin makes you a racist, democrats beating up Asians, and actually have democrats in office that hate Jews that they themselves are not racist.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-23-2021, 10:17 AM Reply   
F&*k "these people" The majority of Americans are getting sick of their crap and caring less and less about what they have to say. Its like a crying little baby. Pretty soon you stop rushing to pamper it and let it deal with life.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-23-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even Falci said that masks don't work in his emails and admitted that his wearing masks was political theater.
This email?

“Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection,” Fauci wrote back in a Feb. 5 message. “The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.”

Damn, that is exactly how I understood masks worked from the absolute beginning. They keep your germs in, they don't keep them out. How are we over a year into this thing and you still don't get it. Are you being purposefully dense?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
This email?

“Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection,” Fauci wrote back in a Feb. 5 message. “The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.”

Damn, that is exactly how I understood masks worked from the absolute beginning. They keep your germs in, they don't keep them out. How are we over a year into this thing and you still don't get it. Are you being purposefully dense?
Apparently you don't understand how masks work. your drug store mask or your gator and most other mask types do nothing like he said. If you then go back and apply that to the first part of his line, that means that the masks that even the infected did not protect other people from being exposed. That is the whole point. It was all for theater. Giving or getting is all in the same point. Masks are not a one way street. If they don't work for the receiver, they don't work on the projector either. They don't have check valves. You must like simple little quips and rules in your life so you don't have to think about things. Just go along with the crowd as long as you are not impacted too much.

Case in point. 5 people at our work. All had home masks on in a meeting while social distanced. The room happened to have recirculating air. All people in the room got COVID from one person wearing the mask and while they had on masks. The mask did nothing for either parties. It was dwell time and constantly being bombarded.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

made up? like all the Hunter Biden stories? Like all the made up "sleepyjoe" wont live til election day stories? Several republicans voted for impeachment too, more than ever in history as i recall. Legit impeachments, in the USA we do not allow presidents to use the power of the office to dig up dirt on opponents, aka Ukraine impeachment. Also in the USA we impeach and arrest insurrectionists and traitors who attempt to undermine democracy. Its how we roll.
Ahh, the little guy is upset about mean tweets, cute. Odd coming from the trump side, more mean, inaccurate and lies in his tweets, so bad they had to kick his lying fat fingers off the platform. But blame the evil dems, FOX has has the patent on propaganda, its what they are known for. Sad. Hit pieces, aka reporting on a conman. Like when the biggest crime in history was when Obama tapped his phones, then as time passes, fat orange dude had subpoenaed Apple for the phone records and dirt on several congressmen, their families, his own WH atty, reporters he hated and others, the hypocrisy is deep. How many of those were guilty of anything other than disagreeing with the occupant on Penn Ave? Zero buddy, another con. BTW, you are getting your azz kicked on the regular, your "take" is more plain stupidity. Did you ever reply to anything of substance? Like the 15th time the R's tried to cancel Culture Obamacare, Repeal and replace lol. R's still have no platform except now they have no candidate either, cant even run the retread again as he will be a little busy busting rocks and making license plates by 2024. And 30% of YOU still think he will be "Re-instated" and he only lost because of fraud that you cant find no matter how many audits, recounts, court losses....but you believe it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
made up? like all the Hunter Biden stories? Like all the made up "sleepyjoe" wont live til election day stories? Several republicans voted for impeachment too, more than ever in history as i recall. Legit impeachments, in the USA we do not allow presidents to use the power of the office to dig up dirt on opponents, aka Ukraine impeachment. Also in the USA we impeach and arrest insurrectionists and traitors who attempt to undermine democracy. Its how we roll.
Ahh, the little guy is upset about mean tweets, cute. Odd coming from the trump side, more mean, inaccurate and lies in his tweets, so bad they had to kick his lying fat fingers off the platform. But blame the evil dems, FOX has has the patent on propaganda, its what they are known for. Sad. Hit pieces, aka reporting on a conman. Like when the biggest crime in history was when Obama tapped his phones, then as time passes, fat orange dude had subpoenaed Apple for the phone records and dirt on several congressmen, their families, his own WH atty, reporters he hated and others, the hypocrisy is deep. How many of those were guilty of anything other than disagreeing with the occupant on Penn Ave? Zero buddy, another con. BTW, you are getting your azz kicked on the regular, your "take" is more plain stupidity. Did you ever reply to anything of substance? Like the 15th time the R's tried to cancel Culture Obamacare, Repeal and replace lol. R's still have no platform except now they have no candidate either, cant even run the retread again as he will be a little busy busting rocks and making license plates by 2024. And 30% of YOU still think he will be "Re-instated" and he only lost because of fraud that you cant find no matter how many audits, recounts, court losses....but you believe it.
Easy to make up stuff and kick people all your communist talking point platforms. You don't know how dangerous that is do you. Kind of like saying we don't like you and have Dave kick you off of this website.

Still love how you stick to this fake 30% thing. Have you noticed that you actual count any word said in your direction or in public. no matter how obvious it is that people are being sarcastic as being a lie to you? You must have had a very disappointing life.

So were you lying to us when you said Trump would be kicked out of office through impeachment? Funny how you have zero positive to say about Biden. Just posting about Trump over and over. He will be back so don't worry.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Oh. Don't forget when the dems stopped allowing flights from the epicenter of the pandemic and got called racists for it....Oh wait......
If you ever feel like checking the facts...Most of trumps advisors were recc stopping flights. Most airlines had already made the call and had stopped flights in January, prior to the administrations saying so. This has been sourced out a number of time already. Trumps "order" was moot. Most of the advisors were on board with the decision, including your boogyman, Fauci agreeing. Trump likes to make stuff up "everyone was against the decision, I did it anyway", because he is a conman. In addition, trump only banned non-US citizens, so US citizens were free to travel with the virus, and thousands did.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...se/4620989002/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa...-restrictions/

https://heavy.com/news/fact-check-tr...avirus-debate/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Easy to make up stuff and kick people all your communist talking point platforms. You don't know how dangerous that is do you. Kind of like saying we don't like you and have Dave kick you off of this website.

Still love how you stick to this fake 30% thing. Have you noticed that you actual count any word said in your direction or in public. no matter how obvious it is that people are being sarcastic as being a lie to you? You must have had a very disappointing life.

So were you lying to us when you said Trump would be kicked out of office through impeachment? Funny how you have zero positive to say about Biden. Just posting about Trump over and over. He will be back so don't worry.
You think Twitter made up anything? Trump pushed violence on the platform, no bueno. Thats why he cant twitter anymore. You dont play by the rules, you get a penalty, how life works. Did you not pay attention?
I posted my source, i think at least 3 different to document the stupidity of 30% of trump lovers.
Document your position or its called opinion aka your feelings.
They tried, not my fault. However, too many republicans went with the cover-up approach. No worries, Dems are investigating and will get to the facts. Why didnt R's vote to investigate the first insurrection in 100 years, but did to investigate Clinton 8 times over Benghazi? R's played the "Law and Order" card right up until they saw themselves in the cross-hairs? Now they piss on the shoes of LEO's. 468 traitors already arrested, so the ball is rolling as it should.
LOL, Biden doing ok IMO. See, another data point, one more idiot thinking trump is coming back. I cant make this stuff up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
More good news for Americans, Michigan audit finds no issues with fraud in presidential election. Feel good, our election proving safer everyday.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...aims-ludicrous
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-23-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently you don't understand how masks work. your drug store mask or your gator and most other mask types do nothing like he said. If you then go back and apply that to the first part of his line, that means that the masks that even the infected did not protect other people from being exposed. That is the whole point. It was all for theater. Giving or getting is all in the same point. Masks are not a one way street. If they don't work for the receiver, they don't work on the projector either. They don't have check valves. You must like simple little quips and rules in your life so you don't have to think about things. Just go along with the crowd as long as you are not impacted too much.

Case in point. 5 people at our work. All had home masks on in a meeting while social distanced. The room happened to have recirculating air. All people in the room got COVID from one person wearing the mask and while they had on masks. The mask did nothing for either parties. It was dwell time and constantly being bombarded.
Is that seriously how you read that?

Put on a mask of any sort, then try to blow out a candle. The mask reduces the ability of the infected person to project/areosol virus into the air. That is what a mask prevents. Yeah, I do go with the flow when it is a minor inconvenience. Your never give an inch mentality must be exhausting. If I was going to pick a hill to die on it wouldn't be over wearing a stupid mask. Hell, I'm vaccinated and if I go into a small shop and there are old-folks wearing masks, I pull mine out of my pocket for no other reason than it might make someone else more comfortable.

Of course masks aren't perfect, neither are safety belts, helmet, airbags, life vests, etc. They reduce risk, they don't eliminate it. Factors like proximity, dwell time and concentration absolutely play a role. We've been careful and my 10 year old got it a few weeks ago and we haven't even been able to trace it. She was lucky. Her symptoms were mild.

One of my first customers in on a "lung bypass machine" (I don't know what that is exactly) and in a medically induced coma. He has been in the hospital longer than a month. I don't know if he didn't take the vaccine because he had an underlying issue or he refused it, but people are still dying from it even this late in the game.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-23-2021, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you ever feel like checking the facts...Most of trumps advisors were recc stopping flights. Most airlines had already made the call and had stopped flights in January, prior to the administrations saying so. This has been sourced out a number of time already. Trumps "order" was moot. Most of the advisors were on board with the decision, including your boogyman, Fauci agreeing. Trump likes to make stuff up "everyone was against the decision, I did it anyway", because he is a conman. In addition, trump only banned non-US citizens, so US citizens were free to travel with the virus, and thousands did.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...se/4620989002/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa...-restrictions/

https://heavy.com/news/fact-check-tr...avirus-debate/
Then why wasn't your party calling the airlines racists?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-23-2021, 1:30 PM Reply   
In regards to some of the mask comments, like a lot of things in regards to COVID, understanding of how to prevent it changed over time as people learned more. That's how science works. Here's an article about it and Fauci's emails. In summary, though, down in the article:
Evolving guidance
Fauci and public health agencies have updated their guidance on masks and other mitigation measures as scientists learned more about how COVID-19 works and spreads.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ci/7531267002/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then why wasn't your party calling the airlines racists?
I thought you would be quicker to catch on. The calling trump a racist for stopping flights is only a FOX projection, it isnt real life. Also no need to call airlines racist. The whole story falls apart when you look at the facts. Its a nothing burger. Trump did nothing but lie about Covid from day one til he was out of office. Thats the facts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2021, 9:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
This email?

Clearly, your ignorant ass hasn’t ever watched the slo-mo video of what happens when you sneeze with a mask on. This is old news I watched over a year ago that showed people sneezing with a N95 on and it was actually pretty funny noting how much of a waste it was to bother masking up at all. Too bad all you and the rest of you WW libtards pay attention to is the MSM echo chamber.

Whatever you think a mask stops from going forward, it all goes out the sides. Go ahead and add a lab rat face shield too. Those only wrap around so far and don’t even change the trajectory of the sideways nasal blast from the mask. It’s all theater. Been that way from the very beginning and continues through today.

Go ahead now and wipe the steering wheel on your gay Master Craft. Some unvaccinated deplorable might have touched it and had Kung Flu while you weren’t looking. Chop chop!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2021, 10:05 PM Reply   
In case ANY of you wonder what 1619sn looks like, he’s been photographed in the middle of his WW involvement. I guarantee NO ONE is surprised.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2021, 10:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
You F’ing F’tard.... For starters, what is “made-up” about the crack head in chief? I guarantee there is a goldmine of damaging info that exposes “the big guy” as much as his crackhead son too.

If you owned more than one brain cell, you’d have known the mean tweets I referred to were from the guy that owns your mind: Trump. Honestly, you’re still a gross polluter with your empty, posts that don’t amount to more than low-grade poop flinging.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2021, 10:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
In regards to some of the mask comments, like a lot of things in regards to COVID, understanding of how to prevent it changed over time as people learned more. That's how science works. Here's an article about it and Fauci's emails. In summary, though, down in the article:
Evolving guidance
Fauci and public health agencies have updated their guidance on masks and other mitigation measures as scientists learned more about how COVID-19 works and spreads.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ci/7531267002/
I see that your post is time stamped as having been posted today. If that is accurate, you must have been away from earth for the last 6 months. Maybe you missed the part where Farci admitted to lying about masks at first. Since then, his actions and recommendations have been mostly shown as bad advice that didn’t follow the science and rather followed Farci’s own personal interests. He’s almost as big of a liar as 1619sn and should probably be choked out like 1619sn too.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-24-2021, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
I thought you would be quicker to catch on. The calling trump a racist for stopping flights is only a FOX projection, it isnt real life. Also no need to call airlines racist. The whole story falls apart when you look at the facts. Its a nothing burger. Trump did nothing but lie about Covid from day one til he was out of office. Thats the facts.
No. No its not. Its comical how dems positions on issues change no matter if they are wrong or not.Bernie is on tape saying he wouldn't have stopped the flights. Biden is on tape calling the orange man a xenophobe. What ever fits your narrative though.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-24-2021, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Clearly, your ignorant ass hasn’t ever watched the slo-mo video of what happens when you sneeze with a mask on. This is old news I watched over a year ago that showed people sneezing with a N95 on and it was actually pretty funny noting how much of a waste it was to bother masking up at all. Too bad all you and the rest of you WW libtards pay attention to is the MSM echo chamber.

Whatever you think a mask stops from going forward, it all goes out the sides. Go ahead and add a lab rat face shield too. Those only wrap around so far and don’t even change the trajectory of the sideways nasal blast from the mask. It’s all theater. Been that way from the very beginning and continues through today.

Go ahead now and wipe the steering wheel on your gay Master Craft. Some unvaccinated deplorable might have touched it and had Kung Flu while you weren’t looking. Chop chop!
My family is vaccinated we are solid. You're too weak bodied to even put on a wakeboard. How do you think you would hold up if you had a bad case of Covid? I'm gonna say not super well. Best of luck though. Maybe it is all a hoax.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
My family is vaccinated we are solid. You're too weak bodied to even put on a wakeboard. How do you think you would hold up if you had a bad case of Covid? I'm gonna say not super well. Best of luck though. Maybe it is all a hoax.
You mean you “think” you’re solid. Pfizer and Moderna BOTH just released statements yesterday saying their vaccines may cause enlargement of the heart. The vaccines are experimental and still lack FDA approval too so you go ahead and be the Guinea pig. Weak bodied? Aren’t you the guy with a torn bicep? Good luck with that. You’re gonna need it. I’ve had two torn ACL’s from wakeboarding and it cost me tens of thousands in lost income so I’m choosing to do other things to get my water high. Believe me, I’m having more fun than you are. Who would do okay with “a bad case” of Kung flu? That was a dumb question. People have died and gotten extremely ill from the vaccines too. I know more people that were super sick from vaccines than got sick from Kung flu. Is it a hoax? Well, so far, it appears it’s a man-made (altered) virus created by the Chinese and used by libtards across our country as an excuse to kill our economy and take out Trump. You fools on the left did a bang up job in your propaganda war. Mission accomplished.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is that seriously how you read that?

Put on a mask of any sort, then try to blow out a candle. The mask reduces the ability of the infected person to project/areosol virus into the air. That is what a mask prevents. Yeah, I do go with the flow when it is a minor inconvenience. Your never give an inch mentality must be exhausting. If I was going to pick a hill to die on it wouldn't be over wearing a stupid mask. Hell, I'm vaccinated and if I go into a small shop and there are old-folks wearing masks, I pull mine out of my pocket for no other reason than it might make someone else more comfortable.

Of course masks aren't perfect, neither are safety belts, helmet, airbags, life vests, etc. They reduce risk, they don't eliminate it. Factors like proximity, dwell time and concentration absolutely play a role. We've been careful and my 10 year old got it a few weeks ago and we haven't even been able to trace it. She was lucky. Her symptoms were mild.

One of my first customers in on a "lung bypass machine" (I don't know what that is exactly) and in a medically induced coma. He has been in the hospital longer than a month. I don't know if he didn't take the vaccine because he had an underlying issue or he refused it, but people are still dying from it even this late in the game.
You apparently don't understand laminar flow vs aerosol.

I wear a mask where it is required, however not everyone does well in a mask. I know for me in makes me dehydrated working with it. Of course we use N95 which are certified to stop particulate. People knowing that a mask does not protect you and the government talking head admitting it erodes confidence. Then to find out that he partially funded gain of function and helped cover up the origins of the pandemic as well the WHO even further erodes confidence.

I had a coworker who almost went on the ventilator but did lose most of his hearing. He did not have someone sneeze on him. I am sure you kid did not have someone sneeze on him either.

Talking of hills to die on. you are going to put stock in someones thin gator to protect your life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
You think Twitter made up anything? Trump pushed violence on the platform, no bueno. Thats why he cant twitter anymore. You dont play by the rules, you get a penalty, how life works. Did you not pay attention?
I posted my source, i think at least 3 different to document the stupidity of 30% of trump lovers.
Document your position or its called opinion aka your feelings.
They tried, not my fault. However, too many republicans went with the cover-up approach. No worries, Dems are investigating and will get to the facts. Why didnt R's vote to investigate the first insurrection in 100 years, but did to investigate Clinton 8 times over Benghazi? R's played the "Law and Order" card right up until they saw themselves in the cross-hairs? Now they piss on the shoes of LEO's. 468 traitors already arrested, so the ball is rolling as it should.
LOL, Biden doing ok IMO. See, another data point, one more idiot thinking trump is coming back. I cant make this stuff up.
They already investigated it. The rest is just a show.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. No its not. Its comical how dems positions on issues change no matter if they are wrong or not.Bernie is on tape saying he wouldn't have stopped the flights. Biden is on tape calling the orange man a xenophobe. What ever fits your narrative though.
I agree with you that Biden and Bernie both opposed stopping flights. Thats not what i am arguing. Im only saying 2 things, 1. that it was a moot decision, airlines already shut down flights and 2. that the world did not freak out and everyone calling trump xenophobic. Some did. FOX played it up, just like trump wanted them to. Trump liked to play these things up, that only he could make the unpopular decisions that would save the entire country and no one else would have done it. Remember the whole "Only I can Save America". ‘I Alone Can Fix It’
Breaking with two centuries of political tradition, Donald Trump didn’t ask Americans to place their trust in each other or in God, but rather, in Trump.
Google "I alone can fix it" and tell me what shows up.

So, now that we are on the same page...Trump stopped flights (after airlines already did) and Biden and Bernie said they would not have. What was the result? Did Trumps great decision save the country from Covid? Or did we have the worst response of any rich nation in the world? The numbers point to stopping flights didnt do squat. 600K dead by conservative estimates.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You F’ing F’tard.... For starters, what is “made-up” about the crack head in chief? I guarantee there is a goldmine of damaging info that exposes “the big guy” as much as his crackhead son too.

If you owned more than one brain cell, you’d have known the mean tweets I referred to were from the guy that owns your mind: Trump. Honestly, you’re still a gross polluter with your empty, posts that don’t amount to more than low-grade poop flinging.
Twitter doesnt kick you off for being "mean". They kick you off for inciting violence.
I guarantee there is a goldmine of dirt on any crackhead on the planet. They are drug addicts, they do really stupid chit to get their next hit. All of them. There are plenty of good parents who have addict kids. It is not necc their fault. Its a loser mentality to try to use an addicts bad acts to blame their parent for political points. Cant get much lower, but im sure you will try.
I see youre still avoiding all the other points and falling back on name calling and personal attacks. SOP.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean you “think” you’re solid. Pfizer and Moderna BOTH just released statements yesterday saying their vaccines may cause enlargement of the heart. The vaccines are experimental and still lack FDA approval too so you go ahead and be the Guinea pig. Weak bodied? Aren’t you the guy with a torn bicep? Good luck with that. You’re gonna need it. I’ve had two torn ACL’s from wakeboarding and it cost me tens of thousands in lost income so I’m choosing to do other things to get my water high. Believe me, I’m having more fun than you are. Who would do okay with “a bad case” of Kung flu? That was a dumb question. People have died and gotten extremely ill from the vaccines too. I know more people that were super sick from vaccines than got sick from Kung flu. Is it a hoax? Well, so far, it appears it’s a man-made (altered) virus created by the Chinese and used by libtards across our country as an excuse to kill our economy and take out Trump. You fools on the left did a bang up job in your propaganda war. Mission accomplished.
maybe 300 cases of myocarditis, most of which are minor and they get well on their own with no treatment on over 27 million shots. Thats your take?
Are you afraid of sharks too? Lighting strikes? You are much more likely to die in an auto accident on the way home from your conspiracy theory meeting.
Kill our economy? Take out Daddy? WTF, Stock market over 34000. We had an election and TrumpDaddy lost Bigly, get over it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Why do R's believe so much BS? Well, cause thats what their propaganda News Organizations tell them
https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-go...a=twitter_page
Citing long-debunked claims that there were “widespread problems with voting integrity” in 2020, Sharp claimed that “the radical Democrats left fingerprints all over the country, providing a trail of evidence that the 2020 election was not only tampered with, it was actually overthrown.” He then said this “raises questions” over the level of involvement in the nonexistent election fraud.

“How many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?” Sharp dramatically asked. “How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?”

The OAN windbag continued: “When all the dust settles from the audit in Arizona and the potential audits in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Wisconsin, what happens to all these people who are responsible for overthrowing the election? What are the consequences for traitors who meddled with our sacred democratic process and tried to steal power by taking away the voices of the American people? What happens to them?”

In a hauntingly calm manner, Sharp answered his own question.

“Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors: Execution,” he bluntly declared.

FYI, he is saying this even tho trump lost 60 lawsuits. Several recounts. Several "Audits" (MI audit in yesterday, NO FRAUD)..... in other words zero proof. Just trumps words....and he wants to kill the traitors. Shall we treat the 1/6 traitors the same?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
maybe 300 cases of myocarditis, most of which are minor and they get well on their own with no treatment on over 27 million shots. Thats your take?
Are you afraid of sharks too? Lighting strikes? You are much more likely to die in an auto accident on the way home from your conspiracy theory meeting.
Kill our economy? Take out Daddy? WTF, Stock market over 34000. We had an election and TrumpDaddy lost Bigly, get over it.
Stock market is not an indicator of American small business and worker health.

You should take your own advice when it comes to Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Yep.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stock market is not an indicator of American small business and worker health.

You should take your own advice when it comes to Trump.
Stock market was much like your "1/6 riot was peaceful"....a tip of the hat to Trump stupidity. It was his go to, dont you remember? Until he isnt a threat to US anymore, ill continue to remind you just how bad he was.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
@ mark. Clearly I trigger you. Whatever.
You act like memes, fake personal attacks and upsetting people is a skill. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do is say awful words. I've met two year olds fluent in this ability. I get it that its how youve been groomed. So it actually makes sense when you understand that the founding principle of conservatism is that we live in a zero sum world, where every time someone wins, someone else must lose. Any gain for you must mean an exactly equivalent loss for me. Your victory is my defeat, and therefore your pain is my pleasure. This isn't so much a coherent ideology in its own right as a reaction to the liberal premise that a rising tide lifts all boats and when one person in a community does better, we all do better.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stock market was much like your "1/6 riot was peaceful"....a tip of the hat to Trump stupidity. It was his go to, dont you remember? Until he isnt a threat to US anymore, ill continue to remind you just how bad he was.
Not talking about Trump. It was just your go to.

I would say people like you are the biggest threat to America and our freedoms.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
You act like memes, fake personal attacks and upsetting people is a skill. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do is say awful words. I've met two year olds fluent in this ability. I get it that its how youve been groomed. So it actually makes sense when you understand that the founding principle of conservatism is that we live in a zero sum world, where every time someone wins, someone else must lose. Any gain for you must mean an exactly equivalent loss for me. Your victory is my defeat, and therefore your pain is my pleasure. This isn't so much a coherent ideology in its own right as a reaction to the liberal premise that a rising tide lifts all boats and when one person in a community does better, we all do better.
Lol you WISH you had that kind of power. I’m content to amuse myself without regard to how it affects you. I also don’t need validation in the form of lol’s from others either. That last meme was a doozy. I laughed for like 10 mins over that one. I’m my own audience and I crack myself up all the time. You shoulda seen me putting Trump bumper stickers on my wife’s book club member’s cars. Those ladies were all school teachers and a principal who pulled up to work the next day and had to explain their “newfound support” of T Daddy to their peers. I was content to laugh to myself about those acts and never told anyone else that I did it.

You keep posting empty, substance-free, blanks if you please. It’s still a free country. That is, until your side is successful at usurping the constitution and ruining this country for good.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Peaceful like the libtard riots that continue in Portland to this day.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Btw, your lie about conservatism vs libtardism is just that. A lie. Must be Opposite Day for you again.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-24-2021, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, if you think a bicep tear is a big deal, you are soft. ACL? The injury high school seniors cry about? I've done two as well, but I guess we are just different. I'm not ready to retire into underwater basket weaving just yet.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
So republicans are racist because they use the term “colored people” but democrats are their saviors because they call them “people of color” which is what they deem acceptable. .

Talk about a head scratcher. Leftist arguments are the best comedy

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-24-2021 at 4:57 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So republicans are racist because they use the term “colored people” but democrats are their saviors because they call them “people of color” which is what they deem acceptable. .

Talk about a head scratcher. Leftist arguments are the best comedy
Lol exactly! You also just perfectly exposed the poison that is liberalism. Let’s see how 95sn, traitor joe or the other libtard, skiboarder will post a response about a different topic on top of yours in an effort to say, “look look look over here!” I’ve been clubbing these libtards like baby fur seals and all they can do is try to steer the subject to something else. They will never address the clubbing they receive because the truth is like kryptonite to them. All they can do is try to change the subject.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2021, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, if you think a bicep tear is a big deal, you are soft. ACL? The injury high school seniors cry about? I've done two as well, but I guess we are just different. I'm not ready to retire into underwater basket weaving just yet.
ACL. The injury that ends or permanently alters many professional sporting careers at all levels. Just ask Parks Bonifay. If you’ve torn two ACL’s and now a bicep, you might consider the fact that you suck at wakeboarding and need to leave it to the pros. I’ve seen a picture of you in your red POS Master Craft with the tan interior. I can fold you in half and throw you in a trash can within 30 seconds. You embody the perfect example of why people hate MC owners. PS enjoy your enlarged heart.

Last edited by markj; 06-24-2021 at 5:46 PM. Reason: 95sn is gay
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-24-2021, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
ACL. The injury that ends or permanently alters many professional sporting careers at all levels. Just ask Parks Bonifay. If you’ve torn two ACL’s and now a bicep, you might consider the fact that you suck at wakeboarding and need to leave it to the pros. I’ve seen a picture of you in your red POS Master Craft with the tan interior. I can fold you in half and throw you in a trash can within 30 seconds. You embody the perfect example of why people hate MC owners. PS enjoy your enlarged heart.
TRIGGERED!

I tore an ACL at 39 and linked a TS 7 to BS 5 7 months later. It would have been sooner, But I strained a hamstring at 5 months on an over-head wave goofing on a funshape and decided I needed to take it a little easier. Parks landed a double flip HS Mobe after two ACLs (one with a major infection that could have killed him). I haven’t always been a mastercraft guy, I had 11 Malibus previously and a nautique thrown in there too. All great boats. Never been a pro, but I got close enough to the best to realize that I should keep it as a hobby and focus on starting a business to fund my habit. I’m a lover, not a fighter and my heart is big. Let’s hug it out. Not in a gay way though. I know that stuff makes you uncomfortable…..a little too uncomfortable.

Thanks for the side-gags. Back to politics!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 2:20 AM Reply   
Oh yeah? Well... I tore mine doing a heel side 1080 and then tik tocked into a 1080 the other direction.....