Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Ya, Pelosi could have avoided folding to the pressure from the radical left who wanted to impeach him out of spite before he even took office. That’s where this all started. Libtards being a bunch of petulant children who couldn’t accept the 2016 election results.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-05-2020, 4:20 AM Reply   
In the contest of terrible people, I think I'd call it a tie.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
In the contest of terrible people, I think I'd call it a tie.
You'd also be intellectually dishonest in doing so. It's not even close. Has Trump ever tried to remove a duly elected official from office because he doesn't like their agenda? NO!!! It's also critical to remember who drew first blood. Don't make me itemize the LOOOOONG list of partisan crap the libtards have pulled since Trump took office.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-05-2020, 5:01 AM Reply   
You would think that we (Dems and Republicans) had more in common then we disagreed on but last nights address pointed out how different the 2 sides are apart. It appears that no matter Trump and the GOP want the Dems are 1000% against it. The Dems are like A.I.D.S they are set to tear down & destroy what ever to remove/undermine the current president. The Dems are a virus. TRUMP is the cure
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-05-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
In the contest of terrible people, I think I'd call it a tie.
100% agree but American politics is infected with partisan hacks, most have no critical thinking skills and only see my side good, you're side bad, it's a problem and the bad actors on both sides use it to manipulate their base. I don't know if there is a way forward in the current climate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-05-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
Was that a game show or a state of the union address? Look under your chair, everyone wins. Sargent, Come on down! Hey, how about a medal of honor?, slip that on the man.... I thought I was watching Oprah or the blond lesbian show host.

Quote:
Has Trump ever tried to remove a duly elected official from office because he doesn't like their agenda? NO!!!
What are you talking about pal? Thats a really dumb point. The only way to remove an elected official is to impeach or a recall election. So, which one does the grifter handle? Its critical to remember that you are a cult believer and just a partisan hack. Spite has nothing to do with why he is impeached, its his guilt. His lying and cheating in federal elections. His complete lack of respect for the nations checks and balances. His complete obstruction of congress. Just wait, he wont be able to stem the release of more evidence of his guilt. Might be a little uncomfortable as election gets near.

Quote:
You would think that we (Dems and Republicans) had more in common then we disagreed on but last nights address pointed out how different the 2 sides are apart. It appears that no matter Trump and the GOP want the Dems are 1000% against it.
We do. The dems and R's have had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk for some time. Didnt hear them last night when he talked about lowering pharma prices? It is bipartisan. Mcconnel, the do nothing head of the snake wont bring it or any of the hundreds sitting on his desk up for vote. The dems were saying outloud...HR3...
Trump is a cure? Typo? Im sure you meant he is your Cult leader.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-05-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
TrumpTards believe every word Trump said, guess what? Trumps ratings went DOWN after he gave the perfect speech.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
The American people do Not believe him!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-05-2020, 6:50 AM Reply   
President Trump ALSO did not shake VP Pence hand either! Ripping up the papers is something a 7 year old does.

Joeshmore - Keep watching the polls - Then turn your attention to Stock Market/S&P - Broke records again today and this last week. The country and world economy could give two ****s about this and the consumers are spending money. Keep in mind what people are taking these polls (not saying they are bad). I personally would never waste my time taking a poll. Also the polls are with a very small criteria.

At the end of the day - look at Iowa - what a disaster. Worse yet, their golden boy Biden is no where near the "top 2". That is why they did not release the information. If the Dems has a legit contender, then possibly they would have a shot.

Last nights display was unprofessional and showed how divided our "leaders" are.

Lets get some term limits - Bi Partisan and good for America - No more lifetime politicians. Fresh/hungry leaders that understand the world we live into today and not 30 year politicians that take private its everywhere. That is both parties. Time for Change!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-05-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
Hey everybody look at the polls! Trump is losing! People want him gone! Nobody watched last night. Pelosi is the Queen! Pelosi is so brave! We got him right where we want him!.

Winning....
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-05-2020, 7:58 AM Reply   
Are you saying? Vote trump because...the stock market? Interesting.
So, if it drops in the next 9 months, what then? Give them more tax breaks? Vote him out?
GDP is at its lowest since 2016. $28B in socialist giveaways to farmers. The economy isnt all about the stock market.

100% with you on term limits, dont stop there. Reverse Citizens United. The $$ is root cause. Its why Moscow Mitch wont bring up the bills in waiting. He needs the dark Pharma $ to fund his ilk. This is the only way to drain the swamp.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-05-2020, 10:36 AM Reply   
Buff you have always struck me as a pretty bright guy. The economic boom was started under Obama, who had to get started by digging us out of Bush's hole. Obama created one million more jobs in his last three years than Trump created in his first three.

Trump has added one trillion to the deficit and 3T to the debt. You and I had better enjoy our tax breaks because they will be back to bite us all.
The stock market boom was financed by enormous tax giveaways which corporations used to buy back stock, which may be artificially buoying things.

Also he has a lower (GDP-2.4% )than most recent presidents. The peanut farmer ya'll love to hate - Jimmy Carter - generated 3%.

Like everything Trump has done in his life, it’s a con that he will skate away from leaving the adults (or rather the kids and grandkids) to clean up the mess.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-05-2020, 2:49 PM Reply   
But what about the Children in cages!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2020, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Was that a game show or a state of the union address? Look under your chair, everyone wins. Sargent, Come on down! Hey, how about a medal of honor?, slip that on the man.... I thought I was watching Oprah or the blond lesbian show host.



What are you talking about pal? Thats a really dumb point. The only way to remove an elected official is to impeach or a recall election. So, which one does the grifter handle? Its critical to remember that you are a cult believer and just a partisan hack. Spite has nothing to do with why he is impeached, its his guilt. His lying and cheating in federal elections. His complete lack of respect for the nations checks and balances. His complete obstruction of congress. Just wait, he wont be able to stem the release of more evidence of his guilt. Might be a little uncomfortable as election gets near.



We do. The dems and R's have had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk for some time. Didnt hear them last night when he talked about lowering pharma prices? It is bipartisan. Mcconnel, the do nothing head of the snake wont bring it or any of the hundreds sitting on his desk up for vote. The dems were saying outloud...HR3...
Trump is a cure? Typo? Im sure you meant he is your Cult leader.
Melt much? I think so. Enjoy watching your House majority disappear and another four years of your current master, Trump. I got a big kick out of watching Pelosi shift her dentures around while in the middle of her facial ticks-caused by Trumps daddyís perfect speech. The speech-tearing totally backfired on her. What a maroon!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2020, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
TrumpTards believe every word Trump said, guess what? Trumps ratings went DOWN after he gave the perfect speech.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
The American people do Not believe him!
The American people donít believe your poll either. You and your stupid fivethirtyeight. Give it up. No one trusts the rubbish polls you post here.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-06-2020, 2:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The American people donít believe your poll either. You and your stupid fivethirtyeight. Give it up. No one trusts the rubbish polls you post here.
You are right! Any report that uses the right wing Rasmussen report, has to be flawed, we will see.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2020, 3:08 AM Reply   
I’ve been polled by mail three times in the last month. Two were from the Trump campaign. I threw them all out. Polls are close to worthless nowadays. Just ask Hildabeast.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-06-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Melt much? I think so. Enjoy watching your House majority disappear and another four years of your current master, Trump. I got a big kick out of watching Pelosi shift her dentures around while in the middle of her facial ticks-caused by Trumps daddyís perfect speech. The speech-tearing totally backfired on her. What a maroon!

I expect your prognostications to continue at their current success rate. Go Niners.

Typical 3rd grade response, ignore the point made and fire off personal attacks. Slaying the libs bro.

Dont forget to see your cult leader melt down live today. Clearly mental. He wont make it to Nov.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2020, 6:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I expect your prognostications to continue at their current success rate. Go Niners.

Typical 3rd grade response, ignore the point made and fire off personal attacks. Slaying the libs bro.

Dont forget to see your cult leader melt down live today. Clearly mental. He wont make it to Nov.
Lol! Looks like said cult leader just smoked one of your side’s idols in Yemen. Trump-1. You and yours-0. The winning continues. You and yours can continue to suck it.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-u-...233934571.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2020, 7:22 PM Reply   
Anyone need another reason why the left is losing so badly? Here’s one in case you do. People are sick of this garbage.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170726150.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-07-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Don Jr. "Throws first stone" ... must have studied the bible at Trump University. @fakechristianmarge
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b6f1f57f0e4b6d
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2020, 1:02 PM Reply   
Wow. Super tough week for the left as their whole party implodes. SOTU, Pelosi tantrum, Trump being acquitted, Iowa caucuses etc etc... You guys need a hug.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2020, 4:01 PM Reply   
LOL, look at this fool
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2020, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
LOL, look at this fool
^You know you love him. Heís almost as orange as you!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2020, 5:21 PM Reply   
Gingers unite!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-08-2020, 3:28 AM Reply   
Although it’s from Fox News, it’s really nothing more than a bunch of quotes from James Carville that describe the many problems with the democrat party. I think he’s pretty insightful and he really cut to the bone with brutal honesty. I especially like the quote from the father to Pocahontas about college.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/carvil...ing-damn-minds
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-08-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
LOL, look at this fool
Melania was asked...Do you bleach your a-hole? No, he spray tans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-08-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
I guess you never got that much-needed hug. Bitter from losing so much? LOL You guys are so full of fresh, original, personal insults. You and your party have become the embodiment of bitter beer face. Trump just keeps winning while you all melt. Bahaha! Keep suckin it!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-08-2020, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Although it’s from Fox News, it’s really nothing more than a bunch of quotes from James Carville that describe the many problems with the democrat party. I think he’s pretty insightful and he really cut to the bone with brutal honesty. I especially like the quote from the father to Pocahontas about college.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/carvil...ing-damn-minds
So, do any of you resident leftists think Carville is right or is he out of touch? How bout the dad that spoke his mind to Pocahontas? Or do you just call names when you’ve been shown to be losing?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2020, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So, do any of you resident leftists think Carville is right or is he out of touch? How bout the dad that spoke his mind to Pocahontas? Or do you just call names when youíve been shown to be losing?
He's right bit for the wrong reason, the reason the DNC is so unlikeable is because they are mostly corporate weasels and virtue signalling swamp dwellers. Being too fat left isn't the problem, from an international perspective they are pretty centrist.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-08-2020, 6:13 PM Reply   
That Trump pic is photoshopped.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2020, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That Trump pic is photoshopped.
Incorrect, it was posted by the official WH photographer.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-09-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
Not "photoshopped" as in someone created the skin tone disparity. Different cameras and processing can certainly result in different contrast, however. Regardless, the spray tan is obvious. We also now know how it actually happened:
Attached Images
  
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-09-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Also, now that jobs numbers have been finalized, the first 36 months of Trump's presidency have actually created less jobs than the last 36 mo of Obama's. Thanks Obama!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-09-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That Trump pic is photoshopped.
LOL, give me a break. Of course all the crap you post is true and real. Get back to your corner and cry about your cult run by the impeached spray tan guy.

Removing the people who were subpoenaed and testified in your impeachment is pretty low. Great way to say I support the military...Corporal bone spur is removing 20 year veteran of the Army, Purple heart awardee, and his twin brother...plus the guy who paid $ million to trump for his ambassador position. Expected, I guess if you are a mob boss or a juvenile and insecure azzwipe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2020, 5:20 PM Reply   
Funny how you fools talk like you’re winning when you most certainly aren’t. Your tenacity gets an E for effort. The thing about the fake tan is so old though. It’s actually sad that that’s all you got. It really shows just how bankrupt you are. Bringing that up is tantamount to saying you got nothing left in the tank. What’s more is your Daddy, Trump keeps stacking the courts right in front of you while you watch in horror.

Not one of you dipschiffs responded to my question about Carville’s comments. That’s okay though. I’m gonna take that vow of silence to mean you acknowledge he is totally correct and you guys all know your party is whacked, beyond extreme, out of touch, without any cohesive, sane leadership and will lose badly in November. Does that sum it up well enough or should I go further?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2020, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Also, now that jobs numbers have been finalized, the first 36 months of Trump's presidency have actually created less jobs than the last 36 mo of Obama's. Thanks Obama!
Did Adam Schiff prove that to you??? If that werenít a wildly exaggerated or bald-faced lie, wouldnít all the leftist, mainstream media be pushing it now? Seems like it would be perfect timing and Lord knows the libtards need three promotions just to get to A-hole-status with the general public. Whatís stopping them from blowing the lid off of Trumpís prideful claims about jobs? Tell your boys to go ahead and make those claims! Iím sure it would put a void in Trumpís sails.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2020, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Not "photoshopped" as in someone created the skin tone disparity. Different cameras and processing can certainly result in different contrast, however. Regardless, the spray tan is obvious. We also now know how it actually happened:
Okay, thatís funny. I still think the pic was modified to make it look worse. Not that it needed too much help. I wish the libs could come up with something new to laugh at that wasnít a perpetual rerun.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-09-2020, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not one of you dipschiffs responded to my question about Carvilleís comments.
I replied, does that mean I'm not a dipschiffs or you just can't read?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-09-2020, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If that werenít a wildly exaggerated or bald-faced lie, wouldnít all the leftist, mainstream media be pushing it now?
Eh, literally every news organisation except Faux news is running it. Lol
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/06/e...son/index.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo...mps-best-year/
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/9...19-9?r=US&IR=T
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-10-2020, 3:12 AM Reply   
Hmm Mark went quiet lol. Everyone knows that Trump has been riding Obama's coattails wrt the economy. I give him credit for not screwing it up though - that's more than W could do.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 3:50 AM Reply   
Sorry. I’ve been busy, working hard on my Bernie for Prez lawn signs-now that the Trump presidency has been outed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
He's right bit for the wrong reason, the reason the DNC is so unlikeable is because they are mostly corporate weasels and virtue signalling swamp dwellers. Being too fat left isn't the problem, from an international perspective they are pretty centrist.
Being too far left isnít the problem??? Itís the MAIN problem, dummy! Besides the failed coup attempt, their extreme leftist ideas have gained almost zero traction and have left tens of millions in the dust, wondering where their party went. Your foreign views are just that. Foreign.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Sorry. Iíve been busy, working hard on my Bernie for Prez lawn signs-now that the Trump presidency has been outed.
Oh wait. I meant Pocahontas signs. I wanna mix it up with some real injun blood.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-10-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
without any cohesive, sane leadership and will lose badly in November.
And by losing badly, you mean Trump will lose the popular vote, again, and win the election! Trump already lost his republican House, maybe this election he can lose the Senate too! So much winning!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
And by losing badly, you mean Trump will lose the popular vote, again, and win the election! Trump already lost his republican House, maybe this election he can lose the Senate too! So much winning!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Clearly, you never read what Carville said. More 538? Cool. Keep your head buried in that echo chamber.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
What GDP growth did trump promise on the campaign trail? 6% wasn't it? What is current GDP growth? 2.9% With a budget deficit of $1T no less. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. Not that Trump numpties will care or even know, they are such low information voters.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What GDP growth did trump promise on the campaign trail? 6% wasn't it? What is current GDP growth? 2.9% With a budget deficit of $1T no less. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. Not that Trump numpties will care or even know, they are such low information voters.
Iíll still take what we have over your s___hole country. Yep. He hasnít been able to accomplish every single thing yet, but heís already done far more per promise than anyone really expected. Especially libtards. Thatís why they hate him so much. He pretty effective. Oh and the courts. Thatís a little thing that sneaks up on the unknowing folks.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2020, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
heís already done far more per promise than anyone really expected.
Like what? Building the wall and locking up Hillary? LOL.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-10-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Clearly, you never read what Carville said. More 538? Cool. Keep your head buried in that echo chamber.
While I kinda share some of Carville's Bernie reservations, he (Carville) isn't exactly the most relevant strategist. He has insights, but his best days are behind him (see also Carl Rove).

Is Bernie the wrong candidate? Wait and see, I guess. The one thing he has going for him is his rabid, loyal followers. He seems to be bringing along a wave of young voters (historically VERY difficult to actually drag into the voting booth).

No dem is going to beat trump by gathering up defecting republicans. The best any dem can hope for is that there will be republican voters who can't bear to vote for trump a second time and sit it out (suburban moms, college educated republicans). Bernie isn't going to convert those folks. So to have a shot, they need to stay home AND he needs to drag along kids under 25.

Doable? Good grief it's an uphill climb.

Love him or hate him (and there's really no inbetween), Bernie has decades of consistency, and he's not burdened by ever actually getting anything done, so he's never had to compromise. Ethically he's hard to fault. Now his crazy town free kandy for everyone policies... that's another story.

Bernie has enthusiasm behind him tho. That's not really something that can be said about anyone else in the race, at least not to the same degree (maybe Yang, but the number of supporters is sooooooo much smaller).

If I were betting on the election night outcome right now, my money would have to be on Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
While I kinda share some of Carville's Bernie reservations, he (Carville) isn't exactly the most relevant strategist. He has insights, but his best days are behind him (see also Carl Rove).

Is Bernie the wrong candidate? Wait and see, I guess. The one thing he has going for him is his rabid, loyal followers. He seems to be bringing along a wave of young voters (historically VERY difficult to actually drag into the voting booth).

No dem is going to beat trump by gathering up defecting republicans. The best any dem can hope for is that there will be republican voters who can't bear to vote for trump a second time and sit it out (suburban moms, college educated republicans). Bernie isn't going to convert those folks. So to have a shot, they need to stay home AND he needs to drag along kids under 25.

Doable? Good grief it's an uphill climb.

Love him or hate him (and there's really no inbetween), Bernie has decades of consistency, and he's not burdened by ever actually getting anything done, so he's never had to compromise. Ethically he's hard to fault. Now his crazy town free kandy for everyone policies... that's another story.

Bernie has enthusiasm behind him tho. That's not really something that can be said about anyone else in the race, at least not to the same degree (maybe Yang, but the number of supporters is sooooooo much smaller).

If I were betting on the election night outcome right now, my money would have to be on Trump.
Thanks for actually answering the question. I know Carville isn't the flavor of the month. That's why I asked. He just seemed to be the only adult in the democrat room that I've heard speak in the last few years. The people that get most of the dem press have gone off the left cliff and ditched the bedrock of the party. Bernie remains popular with the chitlins because he keeps wanting to hand out free wake77. No surprise there. There would be some serious buyer's (voter's) remorse once those kids grew up and realized the new, higher taxes required to be socialists if he ever won. Yes, Bernie has been consistent. Consistently socialistic. He would have been tarred and feathered by the democrat party just a mere 20 years ago. The thing that really perplexes me is why the stubborn adherence to socialism and humanism??? Is this just a thing where the libs keep infecting the publicly-schooled K-12 children in this nation to accept those tenets like a molester grooms a child for long enough that back-to-back generations vote dem?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Like what? Building the wall and locking up Hillary? LOL.
DERP!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2020, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Is this just a thing where the libs keep infecting the publicly-schooled K-12 children in this nation to accept those tenets like a molester grooms a child for long enough that back-to-back generations vote dem?
No, its more a thing of even the dullest pot plant in the room can understand that you could halve the military budget and have socialized healthcare like the rest of the world without it costing you one extra tax payer dollar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2020, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No, its more a thing of even the dullest pot plant in the room can understand that you could halve the military budget and have socialized healthcare like the rest of the world without it costing you one extra tax payer dollar.
My orange, ginger bro, you are wrong.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2020, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
My orange, ginger bro, you are wrong.
Did you just assume my colour? So offensive!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 12:01 AM Reply   
...so then Bloomberg gets busted for telling the inconvenient truth and is forced to walk it back or risk being called a racist. Facts and truth are always such a labyrinth for dems to navigate. Can you libs feel the black population slipping away yet? It’s happening. Is that why you’ve spent so much capital on sucking up to illegals?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...stop-and-frisk
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...stone-n1134961

the "real crimes" sez our prez lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
If someone lies to authorities on *trumps behalf, it is the LEOS that are "disgraceful" and there has been "a miscarriage of justice". When an Army officer is subpoenaed by congress and tells the truth under oath, Trump removes them from their position, even removes their family members in retaliation. Hmm, Help me out here. What type of person protects those that lie to cover up his misconduct, and seeks revenge on those that told the truth under oath??? Who does this? Is it the cops? The Military? Is it your Gardener? A school teacher? Is it Gangbangers? Is it mob bosses? Is it Losers? Is it Impeached POTUS?

That whiney little B. Living the mob life
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 9:13 AM Reply   
Yíall kinda created the monster by attempting the BS coup. Donít cry now that he fought back dirty and punched you in the mouth when you threw the first dirty rock. He just finished it, won and youíre wanting to go home cryin to mommy. You reap what you sow.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Riggggghhhht... so you're saying that Trump and Stone knew he would eventually be impeached, so Stone committed these crimes years ago in justified preemptive retaliation. Strange little man with strange ideas - it's always like the sandbox with you, blathering on about circle jerks and crying to mommy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
In years past, the repubs have always taken it on the chin, put up with media bias, put up with being lied about, being called racist and on and on. Trump is the first guy to fight back against the bully left. Like most bullies, you all can’t take your own medicine. It’s really fun to watch this happen for once.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Riggggghhhht... so you're saying that Trump and Stone knew he would eventually be impeached, so Stone committed these crimes years ago in justified preemptive retaliation. Strange little man with strange ideas - it's always like the sandbox with you, blathering on about circle jerks and crying to mommy.
Your party is taking a dirt nap for a reason. Sleep tight. RIP
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
The economy could start to cycle back down again and Trump would still win if dems keep heading towards socialism and forcing the gay agenda etc etc on us.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-11-2020, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What GDP growth did trump promise on the campaign trail? 6% wasn't it? What is current GDP growth? 2.9% With a budget deficit of $1T no less. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. Not that Trump numpties will care or even know, they are such low information voters.
Yup, Best economy Ever! TrumpTards believe we are growing at 3.5% just because we hit that one or two quarters because of the tax cuts, but now we are back to around 2% growth just like the experts predicted.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-11-2020, 12:38 PM Reply   
Biden = toast. Thank gawd.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2020, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The economy could start to cycle back down again and Trump would still win if dems keep heading towards socialism and forcing the gay agenda etc etc on us.
When you're a hardcore fascist everything seems like socialism lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2020, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
When you're a hardcore fascist everything seems like socialism lol.
...says the guy whose party is imploding right this minute... Sticks and stones... btw, your party calls THEMSELVES socialists, you dumb F! You might wanna turn on the news, stupid.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2020, 12:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No, its more a thing of even the dullest pot plant in the room can understand that you could halve the military budget and have socialized healthcare like the rest of the world without it costing you one extra tax payer dollar.
Of course that assumes that the workers who are dependent on the military industrial complex for their livelihoods can immediately shift into other equally high paying careers.

Lots of pigs eat at the gov't trough, and that most certainly includes military contractors. Displace those skilled workers from their high paying jobs so that you can use revenues to give healthcare to poor folks, and you're going to have some pretty terrible reactions.

Having great credit has really become our curse... the world is willing to make us the lowest of low interest loans so that we can run the budget on a massive credit card. And people love a government that can deliver the same or more services and yet collect a little less in taxes.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2020, 1:00 AM Reply   
Just a reminder that a jury of his peers unanimously found Roger Stone guilty of obstruction, false statements, and witness tampering. Trump's own federal prosecutors recommend Stone serve the guideline sentence, 7-9 years, for the crimes his jury convicted him of. Trump bitches and moans that this "horrible and very unfair" and says he "cannot allow this." Suckup AG Barr forces the recommendations to be softened, and all 4 prosecutors quit in protest.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-12-2020, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Just a reminder that a jury of his peers unanimously found Roger Stone guilty of obstruction, false statements, and witness tampering. Trump's own federal prosecutors recommend Stone serve the guideline sentence, 7-9 years, for the crimes his jury convicted him of. Trump bitches and moans that this "horrible and very unfair" and says he "cannot allow this." Suckup AG Barr forces the recommendations to be softened, and all 4 prosecutors quit in protest.
Obstruction of a witch hunt? Donít care. False statements? Busted. Witness tampering? Meh, that depends.

Iíd give him 18-24 months max.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-12-2020, 3:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Obstruction of a witch hunt? Donít care. False statements? Busted. Witness tampering? Meh, that depends.

Iíd give him 18-24 months max.
Why would you obstruct a witch-hunt?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-12-2020, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Of course that assumes that the workers who are dependent on the military industrial complex for their livelihoods can immediately shift into other equally high paying careers.

Lots of pigs eat at the gov't trough, and that most certainly includes military contractors. Displace those skilled workers from their high paying jobs so that you can use revenues to give healthcare to poor folks, and you're going to have some pretty terrible reactions.
That is no reason to not dial back on military and dial up on healthcare and education. The transition can be managed on the reasonable timeline and what do you think is better for the US population long term, more hospitals and schools or more tanks, planes and bombs?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
In years past, the repubs have always taken it on the chin, put up with media bias, put up with being lied about, being called racist and on and on. Trump is the first guy to fight back against the bully left. Like most bullies, you all canít take your own medicine. Itís really fun to watch this happen for once.
Talk about a whiny little B. Whine about the "lies" being called racist and on and on...and in the next post whine about the gay agenda being forced on you. We dont need to know more about your past relationships.

Quote:
Yíall kinda created the monster by attempting the BS coup. Donít cry now that he fought back dirty and punched you in the mouth when you threw the first dirty rock. He just finished it, won and youíre wanting to go home cryin to mommy. You reap what you sow.
A coup? Are you drunk again? It was an impeachment fool. Coup is just a FOX word to fire you up. Dont try to skew the truth. He took jobs from 2 of 3 brothers who all spent over 20 years in the army serving our country. Vindman testified because of a subpoena, he didnt volunteer. About the most patriotic any family could be, and corporal BONE SPURS F'ed them over for personal vengeance. Way to treat the military. That is being a Pussy. Thats anti American to anyone with a brain. Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine all on HIS OWN, HE threw the first rock you partisan hack.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-12-2020, 12:01 PM Reply   
I bet so called conservatives are lining up to not care about this:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...tration-114185
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2020, 1:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Talk about a whiny little B. Whine about the "lies" being called racist and on and on...and in the next post whine about the gay agenda being forced on you. We dont need to know more about your past relationships.



A coup? Are you drunk again? It was an impeachment fool. Coup is just a FOX word to fire you up. Dont try to skew the truth. He took jobs from 2 of 3 brothers who all spent over 20 years in the army serving our country. Vindman testified because of a subpoena, he didnt volunteer. About the most patriotic any family could be, and corporal BONE SPURS F'ed them over for personal vengeance. Way to treat the military. That is being a Pussy. Thats anti American to anyone with a brain. Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine all on HIS OWN, HE threw the first rock you partisan hack.
Translation: WAAAAAAAAH!

So much losing happening on the felt. It really breaks my heart to see you guys in constant melt down mode. As Nancy likes to say, ďI pray for you every day.Ē
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-13-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
CBO says trillion dollar deficits for the next decade. Good job Republicans!

"Deficits. In CBOís projections, the federal budget deficit is about $900 billion in 2019 and exceeds $1 trillion each year beginning in 2022. Over the coming decade, deficits (after adjustments to exclude shifts in the timing of certain payments) fluctuate between 4.1 percent and 4.7 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), well above the average over the past 50 years."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-13-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
John Kelly is finally opening up.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/606496/

"Vindman was rightly disturbed by Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, Kelly suggested: Having seen something “questionable,” Vindman properly notified his superiors, Kelly said. Vindman, who specialized in Ukraine policy at the National Security Council at the time, was among multiple U.S. officials who listened in on the call."

"Although Trump has long insisted that his call to Zelensky was “perfect,” Kelly made clear that Trump indeed conditioned military aid on Zelensky’s help digging up dirt on the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

That amounted to a momentous change in U.S. policy toward Ukraine—one that Vindman was right to flag, because other federal agencies needed to know about the shift, Kelly said."

"When Vindman heard the president tell Zelensky he wanted to see the Biden family investigated, that was tantamount to hearing “an illegal order,” Kelly said. “We teach them, ‘Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.’”"

"Trump reversed a Navy decision to oust Gallagher, in a chain of events that led to the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard Spencer.

“The idea that the commander in chief intervened there, in my opinion, was exactly the wrong thing to do,” Kelly said. “Had I been there, I think I could have prevented it.”"
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That is no reason to not dial back on military and dial up on healthcare and education. The transition can be managed on the reasonable timeline and what do you think is better for the US population long term, more hospitals and schools or more tanks, planes and bombs?


This is a question thatís hard to answer. My knee jerk is swords to plowshares, but a declining us military will also result in someone else filling that void. Itís naive to think the world would simply become less militarized.

And if one could be emperor of the United States and correct economic allocation of resources despite blowback, I would agree. Iím trying to point out the practical reality. Even if our economy would be net better off in 10-15 years, youíve also got to get past the next election cycle or risk a complete reversal in policies. Our system unfortunately encourages pandering to each partyís base.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2020, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
This is a question thatís hard to answer. My knee jerk is swords to plowshares, but a declining us military will also result in someone else filling that void. Itís naive to think the world would simply become less militarized.
The US military budget this year is $640B, the next highest is China @ $170B. So you could halve the military budget and still be spending almost double the next biggest country. So yeah, got a way to go before creating any power vacuums IMO
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2020, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The US military budget this year is $640B, the next highest is China @ $170B. So you could halve the military budget and still be spending almost double the next biggest country. So yeah, got a way to go before creating any power vacuums IMO
You realize that to cover every person in America with just a $10,000 a year policy which is not a very good policy would cost $3 Trillion right?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You realize that to cover every person in America with just a $10,000 a year policy which is not a very good policy would cost $3 Trillion right?
Delta! Where you been brother. Anyway, according to you, USA already has a perfectly functional healthcare system so what exactly would you be spending $3T on?
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:54 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us