Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
The 2020 election will fix a lot of this madness. That congressional pendulum will swing and right the ship so to speak.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
In other news, Gabbard B-slapping Hildabeast with a 50 million dollar defamation lawsuit is great comic relief in these troubling times. https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/polit...uit/index.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
Let’s face It the Impeachment Proceedings Is the “Spice Channel” for Lib-Tards. These loony Libs staying up till 2:00 Am watching with a bottle of Lube and a box of Tissue.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
Im watching it on TV, I dont get how you say its fake? Its happening, right now. Are you saying what we see isnt real? He is a duly impeached president, fact. Agree our Govt is absurd and silly, many should be embarrassed by the cover-up. The goal of Moscow Mitch is to hide as much as possible from American public. The administration has released 1 "transcript" of one call. There are requests and subpoenas for 1000s of documents from the administration. There are requests and subpoenas for witnesses who were there. The documents from Les Parnas document all the background on this scheme. Why they needed to remove Yavonovitch, they spread false propaganda about her and trump fired her only because she was getting in the way of his own personal corruption. Parnas documents incriminate Pence, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Perry, Barr, "they were all part of the team". Of course Moscow Mitch doesnt want witness testimony.

If you need an actual crime to make you feel better, read the results of GAO on trumps hold on the security $$. Non-partisan GAO said he broke the law.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...delay-unlawful
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-22-2020, 9:53 AM Reply   
Its hearsay and bull****, I have watched the entire house and now this ****. Its crap, It has no teeth, there is no case, its a joke , and should be thrown out. If the house reps were in a real court, they would be under legal review. Its a joke, He said that she said they they said, on top of all the corrupt backstabbing from both sides. All the undermining for years of repetitive garbage trying to get him out of office. He's an idiot, but the house Dems make him look like a genius. Thats how bad this is. Its out of control. The house is the abuser of power. This never should have been allowed to become a blip in time.

The Dems need to pack their **** and get the F out. Go get a job, and do something of value. Wasting our time and money over something that has been a 3yr pipe dream. Desperate to get him out. Vote him out or shut your mouths.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-22-2020, 12:11 PM Reply   
Looks like the Dems have hit a Trump Nerve! One thing that is happening right now is that Trumps approval rating is going Down!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Once again Trumps approval ratings are below 42%. Not that it means anything now, Trumps ratings can go up in one day and he can win the election, just don't believe him when he says there will be a 10% income tax break for the middle class a few weeks before the election. I do Not believe Trump, I believe Stormy, Wolff, Omarosa, Woodward, McDougal, Mueller, Cohen, Tillerson, Mattis, Papadopoulos, Sessions, Manafort, Schumer, McCabe,Cobb, Teigan, Spicey, Robert Reich, Manhattan District Attorney, scaramucci, CNN, the book, Biden, Thunberg, 2nd intelligence official, the 1st and 2nd whistleblower, Kerr, Popovich, military leader, former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, Harris, Shawn Jaros, Warren, William Taylor, bannon, Hasik, George Carville, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, former U.S. Marie Yovanovitch, Walter Schaub, Rice University professor Douglas Brinkley, I do not believe trump!
I just hope the democrats can keep the house, then Trump will become the only president to be Impeached Twice!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2020, 2:20 PM Reply   
Hey I’m glad you listed all the people “you believe” You left out
Michael Avenatti & Juicy Smolette
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
The Democrat party is SO clueless. I mean Look at Bloomberg & Styers. You would think these guys would have the smarts to not just throw money out the window like they have spending millions and millions on Adds and running for President, these guys are buying adds like Shen Hue (the annoying Chinese dance troop) turn on stupid cable TV and every add is Tom or Mike with their political add. These adds turn more people off then anything all why they spend millions totally clueless.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its hearsay and bull****, I have watched the entire house and now this ****. Its crap, It has no teeth, there is no case, its a joke , and should be thrown out. If the house reps were in a real court, they would be under legal review. Its a joke, He said that she said they they said, on top of all the corrupt backstabbing from both sides. All the undermining for years of repetitive garbage trying to get him out of office. He's an idiot, but the house Dems make him look like a genius. Thats how bad this is. Its out of control. The house is the abuser of power. This never should have been allowed to become a blip in time.

The Dems need to pack their **** and get the F out. Go get a job, and do something of value. Wasting our time and money over something that has been a 3yr pipe dream. Desperate to get him out. Vote him out or shut your mouths.
Interesting take. You dont appear to be serious, just emotional. (LDS) Lib Derangement syndrome perhaps. The current available facts are not what you state. Your old thoughts were debunked over 6 weeks ago. The president abused his power by demanding Ukraine investigate his political rival. He applied pressure to achieve his goal by withholding congressional approved aid to the country, which has now been confirmed by the GAO to have been a crime. He applied more pressure by withholding a WH meeting, VP Pence from attending his inaugural at direct order from trump. He deployed Rudy and his band of fools to run a smear campaign on the ambassador who was infamous for stopping corruption. Problem is they could not operate with the goody two shoes in place. So trump fired her to further his corrupt scheme. Trump has no history of stopping corruption, in fact it is the opposite and there is lifelong history of his corrupt businesses (Trump University, Trump Foundation...) he just tried to overturn laws to allow bribes to "buy" business. This isnt about one phone call. It was a multi month corrupt scheme against US Foreign policy and only benefitted the personal interest of the Pres.
So, If the House reps WERE in a court room do you think the accused would be allowed to conspire with the Jury? Do you think the court would allow the accused to refuse subpoenas? Would the jury be allowed to state they were in lock step working with the accused? Would the accused be allowed to witness tamper, threaten or ruin careers by using the most powerful twitter handle in the country? Would the defense be allowed to block previous testimony? Block Witnesses who actually were in the room and part of the scheme? So I agree with you about what may happen if it were a real trial. There is actual evidence (emails, texts, documents) and the duly impeached president could assist transparency if he were to stop blocking 100% of document, witness testimony. Thats on him not Dems. It is the job of congress to keep check on the power of the president, its in the constitution. Cheers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
The Democrat party is SO clueless. I mean Look at Bloomberg & Styers. You would think these guys would have the smarts to not just throw money out the window like they have spending millions and millions on Adds and running for President, these guys are buying adds like Shen Hue (the annoying Chinese dance troop) turn on stupid cable TV and every add is Tom or Mike with their political add. These adds turn more people off then anything all why they spend millions totally clueless.
I agree somewhat with you. However, it is a Money issue not a Dem/Republican issue. Have you seen the difference in spending? Last I read, Bernie had spent the most almost $12M. Mayer Pete, $10.5M and then it drops. Trump only about $6M so far. Steyer has spent over $175M and Bloomberg over $200M. Its not even in the same stratosphere. It appears the office of Pres is up for grabs to the highest bidder. Steyer and Bloom do not need the Dem party, just votes. They could bypass all debates and just purchase a win. The Supreme court Fed up big time with the Citizens United decision.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2020, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Steyer has spent over $175M and Bloomberg over $200M. Its not even in the same stratosphere.
I agree with you But then why would you say this?
Quote:
It appears the office of Pres is up for grabs to the highest bidder. Steyer and Bloom do not need the Dem party, just votes.
Steyer and Bloom You admit these 2 are buying votes! ok My Question where are the numbers to back up this claim. No one is talking about these 2. We all know its gonna be Warren and Biden in the end. At least the other Dem Hope fulls could smell what the people were cooking and drop out. these 2 idiots think they can buy thousands of TV adds and spend millions and the Democrat voting base is some how gonna fall in love with them. LOL LOL I cant wait for Bernie to get kicked to the curb like he did last go round, This idiot is built for punishment, and what Hillary said about him LOL its TRUE I think that's the most honest that lying old corrupt lady has ever been .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I agree with you But then why would you say this?

Steyer and Bloom You admit these 2 are buying votes! ok My Question where are the numbers to back up this claim. No one is talking about these 2. We all know its gonna be Warren and Biden in the end. At least the other Dem Hope fulls could smell what the people were cooking and drop out. these 2 idiots think they can buy thousands of TV adds and spend millions and the Democrat voting base is some how gonna fall in love with them. LOL LOL I cant wait for Bernie to get kicked to the curb like he did last go round, This idiot is built for punishment, and what Hillary said about him LOL its TRUE I think that's the most honest that lying old corrupt lady has ever been .
They dont need the Dem party because they have $$. The Dem party has rules to qualify for the debates, Steyer bought his way onto the stage in the last debate, virtually side stepping the rules (must have X number of donors). They dont even care about the Iowa or New Hampshire primaries, they can just jump in whenever. The Billionaires can afford to do it all on their own, they have more $$ than the entire Dem or Rep party. This is why its not a dem or rep problem, it both of us. You may not like the next Rep Billionaire. We have to wait to find out how effective their $ is. Personally I dont think its a good idea to allow this new Golden Rule, he with the most money makes the cut.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Interesting take. You dont appear to be serious, just emotional. (LDS) Lib Derangement syndrome perhaps. The current available facts are not what you state. Your old thoughts were debunked over 6 weeks ago. The president abused his power by demanding Ukraine investigate his political rival. He applied pressure to achieve his goal by withholding congressional approved aid to the country, which has now been confirmed by the GAO to have been a crime. He applied more pressure by withholding a WH meeting, VP Pence from attending his inaugural at direct order from trump. He deployed Rudy and his band of fools to run a smear campaign on the ambassador who was infamous for stopping corruption. Problem is they could not operate with the goody two shoes in place. So trump fired her to further his corrupt scheme. Trump has no history of stopping corruption, in fact it is the opposite and there is lifelong history of his corrupt businesses (Trump University, Trump Foundation...) he just tried to overturn laws to allow bribes to "buy" business. This isnt about one phone call. It was a multi month corrupt scheme against US Foreign policy and only benefitted the personal interest of the Pres.
So, If the House reps WERE in a court room do you think the accused would be allowed to conspire with the Jury? Do you think the court would allow the accused to refuse subpoenas? Would the jury be allowed to state they were in lock step working with the accused? Would the accused be allowed to witness tamper, threaten or ruin careers by using the most powerful twitter handle in the country? Would the defense be allowed to block previous testimony? Block Witnesses who actually were in the room and part of the scheme? So I agree with you about what may happen if it were a real trial. There is actual evidence (emails, texts, documents) and the duly impeached president could assist transparency if he were to stop blocking 100% of document, witness testimony. Thats on him not Dems. It is the job of congress to keep check on the power of the president, its in the constitution. Cheers.
you actually believe all of this, as you hear it from the Schiff show. After the final phase in all this shakes out, this entire process will fall apart. It will be an End of year "what happened in 2019" through back. Its been guilt first innocence second. Hate him or not, the house wants the senate to find dirt, at any level, on their behalf so they have some first hand evidence. they don't have any. a lot of anger and hate towards his foreign policy, a lot of opinion and story telling. Great story , made for TV special. but in the end, the house was desperate to impeach him so they can remove him period. Both sides play each other. Accusations are not direct evidence. They don't have any. It should be over already. If they had direct evidence, they would not be asking for help.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Ignoring all the back and forth BS. The only facts that we all can agree on, IS our system, government and political propaganda is corrupt. Both sides have guilt at all levels, and the swamp has shown itself. Schiff said it best, WE cannot allow the PEOPLE to decide. Because the swamp knows best! Your vote does not matter, my vote does not matter, the swamp wants the power and people cannot be trusted. If Trumo wins 2020, its a scam, if a Dem wins, its a scam.

Tampering will be the excuse to whom ever wins, whatever side. period. The only future we know, moving forward, will be the party in the house will impeach any president that is not in that party. This has been a joke from the get go. When congressmen and women call for impeachment from the 1st day of inauguration, Its a scam. either side
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
you actually believe all of this, as you hear it from the Schiff show. After the final phase in all this shakes out, this entire process will fall apart. It will be an End of year "what happened in 2019" through back. Its been guilt first innocence second. Hate him or not, the house wants the senate to find dirt, at any level, on their behalf so they have some first hand evidence. they don't have any. a lot of anger and hate towards his foreign policy, a lot of opinion and story telling. Great story , made for TV special. but in the end, the house was desperate to impeach him so they can remove him period. Both sides play each other. Accusations are not direct evidence. They don't have any. It should be over already. If they had direct evidence, they would not be asking for help.
I dont believe this is about Schiff. I do believe the life long US employees who came in to testify, they were under oath. Over a dozen of them. They told the truth. They were questioned by Dems and Republicans. None of the media is under oath, trumps not under oath nor the Rep senators. The house doesnt need the senate to find more evidence they have more than enough to prove the case. However Repubs dont think there is enough evidence (guessing you too). So, you complain about he said/ she said testimony... then lets get the answers. Trump himself, yesterday said, They dont have the materials, We have all the materials". Bring out the documentation that shows your innocence or guilt, fair enough? Trump refusing to let Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton et al to testify is dirty. The Senate tried to disallow all the house documents, disallow all new evidence (since impeachment vote) that has come out. The public has more info to go on than the senators that are the jurors in the trial, absurd. The way the senate is running this show, its a cover up plain and simple. There is a massive load of documentation trump is covering up, what happens after his term and we find all the evidence we dont have now only because of the cover up? We cant do a do-over. It isnt anger/hate over his foreign policy. He sidestepped US Foreign policy, he fired the ambassador, he put his personal lawyer in charge of Donald Trump personal policy not US policy and blackmailed Ukraine with US Tax dollars that were approved for Ukraine.
Do you want to hand over this same type of Monarchy power to the next Dem president and senate? Because thats what is going to happen. The next Dem president can do anything they want because they are the new king of the USA. Not me, I prefer to keep the president under the watchful eye of Congress as the constitution intended.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ignoring all the back and forth BS. The only facts that we all can agree on, IS our system, government and political propaganda is corrupt. Both sides have guilt at all levels, and the swamp has shown itself. Schiff said it best, WE cannot allow the PEOPLE to decide. Because the swamp knows best! Your vote does not matter, my vote does not matter, the swamp wants the power and people cannot be trusted. If Trumo wins 2020, its a scam, if a Dem wins, its a scam.

Tampering will be the excuse to whom ever wins, whatever side. period. The only future we know, moving forward, will be the party in the house will impeach any president that is not in that party. This has been a joke from the get go. When congressmen and women call for impeachment from the 1st day of inauguration, Its a scam. either side
You are absolutely right. It is a scam/hoax and has been from the very beginning. Plenty of dems have been recorded on video saying this was the plan all along.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 12:37 PM Reply   
Just trying to understand your thinking, because I hear this on FOX and its written here all the time....
Lets just assume you are correct and that the goal from the beginning was to impeach trump, even from day one. Why is that wrong? How does that make it a scam/hoax? I don't get that connection.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 12:57 PM Reply   
Think, just think for second, Hillary Clinton said, "tulsi is a russian asset, being groomed by Putin. Do you believe that? She won the popular vote you know! Must be true, she said it, no way in the world it could be that she hates her, it just must be true! No evidence, no direct conversation with Gabbard, Did Gabbard have lunch with Hillary and say, "you know hillary, I am a russian asset, a spy, and have been taking learning lessons in moscow as I am being Groomed"

Schiff said "He never spoke to the whistle blower, but met him for dinner and a movie" Never spoke to him lol Bill Clinton never inhaled. Must be true.
Under Oath, ok Under Oath, just because they believe something was meant from someones 3rd party info, does not make them liars, but maybe, they want to help so bad, they really want to make everyone happy, they allow the innuendo to the question fly! Children do it all the time. they just want to be loved and sometimes are so willing to do or say something to appease the questioning party, they just allow the questioner to twist the answer and get away with it.

codependent victims do it all the time. They love someone or, in this case, a party, and just want that party to be OK! Saves the left, save the right, How about "save the deputy of, or ambassador of, or former ambassador of, or special envoy to, or Aide to, or just a lot of people formerly! That want everyone to like their answers and really don't know what to do, don't want to be there and don't want to be back.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just trying to understand your thinking, because I hear this on FOX and its written here all the time....
Lets just assume you are correct and that the goal from the beginning was to impeach trump, even from day one. Why is that wrong? How does that make it a scam/hoax? I don't get that connection.
Its a cut off your nose to spite your face. Sometimes, failure (party failure) is so painful, no matter what has to become of it all, we keep pushing forward to find some way, some how, to get some closure. Pelosi didn't want this, she wanted the pressure to end. just please let it end. What ever you guys want to do, STOP ASKING TO IMPEACH. Just give in. Both sides are so desperate to make each party fly, that they all forget, We the people are sick and tired of it. Grow up, but they cant, saying Abuse of power, 7000 times does not make it true, or saying Obama was a not a US citizen 7000 times does not make it true.

Its Needful things the movie. They bomb each other, back and forth, while others manipulate all of them, and sit back and watch the show. so sad
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Think, just think for second, Hillary Clinton said, "tulsi is a russian asset, being groomed by Putin. Do you believe that? She won the popular vote you know! Must be true, she said it, no way in the world it could be that she hates her, it just must be true! No evidence, no direct conversation with Gabbard, Did Gabbard have lunch with Hillary and say, "you know hillary, I am a russian asset, a spy, and have been taking learning lessons in moscow as I am being Groomed"

Schiff said "He never spoke to the whistle blower, but met him for dinner and a movie" Never spoke to him lol Bill Clinton never inhaled. Must be true.
Under Oath, ok Under Oath, just because they believe something was meant from someones 3rd party info, does not make them liars, but maybe, they want to help so bad, they really want to make everyone happy, they allow the innuendo to the question fly! Children do it all the time. they just want to be loved and sometimes are so willing to do or say something to appease the questioning party, they just allow the questioner to twist the answer and get away with it.

codependent victims do it all the time. They love someone or, in this case, a party, and just want that party to be OK! Saves the left, save the right, How about "save the deputy of, or ambassador of, or former ambassador of, or special envoy to, or Aide to, or just a lot of people formerly! That want everyone to like their answers and really don't know what to do, don't want to be there and don't want to be back.
If Clinton says something, I don't think id listen. And Gabbard, she is like one of the longest shots, don't follow any news on her ...and Maryann Williamson, The guy from ohio that quit...or any other 1% chance candidate.
Doug, Schiff never spoke with the whistle blower. That is FOX news BSing you to believe a lie. The whistle blower contacted an aide on the intelligence committee. Remember Devin Nunes is on the committee. No one making the point Nunes talked to the whistleblower. The point of that contact was to confirm the whistle blower was acting in a correct and legal manner, that's all.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ct/4180342002/

Based on your writing....Clearly you did not listen to the testimony because that does not describe it in any way shape or form. None of them. No one walked them into saying anything. Republicans questioned them as much as Dems. Its all public info. I am sure you can watch the actual questioning on utube. I highly recommend it. Your opinion will change. You will see these people were not looking for love. These are not Democrats, they don't have political jobs, they all worked for trump for years and republican presidents before obama.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 1:36 PM Reply   
if this was real, a real case, there would be so many objections to all the Hearsay and 3rd party **** that it would go on for hundreds of years. hours of non relevant garbage. Opinion about someones opinion with sloppy investigations, illegal spying, fake dossier, corrupt FBI agents, false fisa warrants, Mueller never read his report, because he didn't even write it. lol etc etc. If it was the Republicans who were pushing for an impeachment on a Dem pres, and this was the history, they should be hiding their heads in shame, just like the Dems should be now. If Steyer was the sitting president, he would be going through the same BS, just from the other side.

Why would Trumo not know this was gong to happen, no matter what he did, he stood up on stage, preaching Drain the swamp. lol Did anyone think the swamp was going to let Trump drain it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its a cut off your nose to spite your face. Sometimes, failure (party failure) is so painful, no matter what has to become of it all, we keep pushing forward to find some way, some how, to get some closure. Pelosi didn't want this, she wanted the pressure to end. just please let it end. What ever you guys want to do, STOP ASKING TO IMPEACH. Just give in. Both sides are so desperate to make each party fly, that they all forget, We the people are sick and tired of it. Grow up, but they cant, saying Abuse of power, 7000 times does not make it true, or saying Obama was a not a US citizen 7000 times does not make it true.

Its Needful things the movie. They bomb each other, back and forth, while others manipulate all of them, and sit back and watch the show. so sad
Its easy to forget the facts from 2015-16.
Trump was under investigation by the republican led FBI (as was Clinton) during the election. It isn't surprising a segment would want to impeach him. Were all those people yelling LOCK HER UP! wanting to impeach Clinton had she won the elec vote?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-23-2020, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its easy to forget the facts from 2015-16.
Trump was under investigation by the republican led FBI (as was Clinton) during the election. It isn't surprising a segment would want to impeach him. Were all those people yelling LOCK HER UP! wanting to impeach Clinton had she won the elec vote?
not even a question, they would want to lock her up. no matter if she was or was not guilty. And I don't know if Schiff met with the whistle blower or not, it was sarcasm. This is not impeachable, maybe not a perfect call, just like smashing 15 cell phones and bleach bit on a server, not a perfect decision. Its all out of control.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
if this was real, a real case, there would be so many objections to all the Hearsay and 3rd party **** that it would go on for hundreds of years. hours of non relevant garbage. Opinion about someones opinion with sloppy investigations, illegal spying, fake dossier, corrupt FBI agents, false fisa warrants, Mueller never read his report, because he didn't even write it. lol etc etc. If it was the Republicans who were pushing for an impeachment on a Dem pres, and this was the history, they should be hiding their heads in shame, just like the Dems should be now. If Steyer was the sitting president, he would be going through the same BS, just from the other side.

Why would Trumo not know this was gong to happen, no matter what he did, he stood up on stage, preaching Drain the swamp. lol Did anyone think the swamp was going to let Trump drain it?
There is no need to go on for years.....
Trump is WITHHOLDING the evidence. He said he has all the materials and the witnesses. Wont those materials/witnesses tell the truth in less than a week and were done? Withholding them, who does that benefit? You?, Me? , The American people?, Republicans? Democrats? or just one guy? This isn't about supporting the Country, or the party....its one guy.

Just an FYI, trump isn't trying to drain the swamp, look at his record...not his words. He lies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its all out of control.
Agree
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just trying to understand your thinking, because I hear this on FOX and its written here all the time....
Lets just assume you are correct and that the goal from the beginning was to impeach trump, even from day one. Why is that wrong? How does that make it a scam/hoax? I don't get that connection.
There is no need for a key to my thinking. I haven’t been speaking in code or innuendo. I also don’t need Fox to tell me a thing. The evidence is clear and accessible to all.

It’s wrong because it’s so transparently nothing more than an attempt to undue the 2016 election results. It’s never been anything more than that. It’s a collective “F-you” to the will of the public. It’s a post-birth abortion attempt so to speak. It’s illegitimate, unfounded and purely based in spite. At its roots, it’s evil and un-American. The fact that you have to ask what’s wrong with it shows how deeply your character is flawed.

The biggest problem I see is the precedent it sets for the future. Things like this RARELY get better or more civil. They always get worse. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Like always, the dems have ruined yet another set of unspoken rules of conduct and decorum in public discourse. They should all be ashamed.

If this was a foreign country ruining our country like this, I would sign off on going nuclear against it. That is how much I hate the dems and their purely evil ways.

Last edited by markj; 01-23-2020 at 5:48 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2020, 5:53 PM Reply   
What you just wrote about "will of the public" doesn't square with the narrow electoral college win at all (and especially not with the major popular vote loss).

Like it or not, the POTUS conspired for months to pressure a foreign govt to publicly announce investigations into a major political rival - simple as that. He leveraged his personal attorney, fired a scrupulous diplomat who stood in the way of the scheme, and it's all plain as day. The money was flowing in 2017 and 2018. In 2019, Biden arrived on the scene and boom - time to hold the aid. All of a sudden Trump cares about rooting out corruption (lulz). Funny how he didn't care about it for 2 and a half years prior - and very interesting how the requirement was a public televised announcement - not actual fighting of corruption but simply a public announcement of an investigation tied to Biden's name.

You can certainly argue that this conduct is not impeachable, but you can't deny these facts.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2020, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Like always, the dems have ruined yet another set of unspoken rules of conduct and decorum in public discourse. They should all be ashamed.
Bahahaha says the Trump supporter. Classic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just trying to understand your thinking, because I hear this on FOX and its written here all the time....
Lets just assume you are correct and that the goal from the beginning was to impeach trump, even from day one. Why is that wrong? How does that make it a scam/hoax? I don't get that connection.
Assume I am correct????? You don’t need to assume anything. I AM CORRECT. Do you need me to post more video evidence of libtards promising they were gonna impeach Trump years ago before he was even inaugurated? Are you THAT obtuse? Is the MSNBC/CNN dong so far up your as$ that you’ve lost all ability to rationally think or have a single objective thought?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What you just wrote about "will of the public" doesn't square with the narrow electoral college win at all (and especially not with the major popular vote loss).

Like it or not, the POTUS conspired for months to pressure a foreign govt to publicly announce investigations into a major political rival - simple as that. He leveraged his personal attorney, fired a scrupulous diplomat who stood in the way of the scheme, and it's all plain as day. The money was flowing in 2017 and 2018. In 2019, Biden arrived on the scene and boom - time to hold the aid. All of a sudden Trump cares about rooting out corruption (lulz). Funny how he didn't care about it for 2 and a half years prior - and very interesting how the requirement was a public televised announcement - not actual fighting of corruption but simply a public announcement of an investigation tied to Biden's name.

You can certainly argue that this conduct is not impeachable, but you can't deny these facts.
You should wipe the CNN jizz off your face before you speak here. You’re nothing more than a sore LOSER and it couldn’t be more obvious. Just like the rest of your loser party.

Last edited by markj; 01-23-2020 at 6:03 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Bahahaha says the Trump supporter. Classic.
Truth about your party hurts, I’m sure.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2020, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You should wipe the CNN jizz off your face before you speak here. You’re nothing more than a sore LOSER and it couldn’t be more obvious. Just like the rest of your loser party.
Great points. You were just saying about conduct and decorum?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2020, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Truth about your party hurts, I’m sure.
You and Trump are two of a kind. Whine and bitch and moan about "conduct and discourse" and then write the kind of trash you constantly spew here. Fascinating.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Great points. You were just saying about conduct and decorum?
Yeah, it’s that whole first-blood thing your party always conveniently forgets. You still haven’t gotten used to getting punched back in the mouth. Get used to it, pal. We’re tired of rolling over for evil.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You and Trump are two of a kind. Whine and bitch and moan about "conduct and discourse" and then write the kind of trash you constantly spew here. Fascinating.
You’re no different than the taliban or Iran. Pure evil that needs to be stomped out.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2020, 6:09 PM Reply   
It's strange that you continue to whine and moan and play the victim when it's you who is constantly coming around here on the attack. Sad little man. Goodnight.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You and Trump are two of a kind. Whine and bitch and moan about "conduct and discourse" and then write the kind of trash you constantly spew here. Fascinating.
What’s really fascinating is how blacks are fleeing your democrap slavery ship.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's strange that you continue to whine and moan and play the victim when it's you who is constantly coming around here on the attack. Sad little man. Goodnight.
What’s sad is you can’t refute a single thing I’ve posted tonight. Night night, snookums. Kisses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What you just wrote about "will of the public" doesn't square with the narrow electoral college win at all (and especially not with the major popular vote loss).

Like it or not, the POTUS conspired for months to pressure a foreign govt to publicly announce investigations into a major political rival - simple as that. He leveraged his personal attorney, fired a scrupulous diplomat who stood in the way of the scheme, and it's all plain as day. The money was flowing in 2017 and 2018. In 2019, Biden arrived on the scene and boom - time to hold the aid. All of a sudden Trump cares about rooting out corruption (lulz). Funny how he didn't care about it for 2 and a half years prior - and very interesting how the requirement was a public televised announcement - not actual fighting of corruption but simply a public announcement of an investigation tied to Biden's name.

You can certainly argue that this conduct is not impeachable, but you can't deny these facts.
Where did Trump say he wanted an investigation to be announced publicly? Is that in any transcript that he wanted it announced publicly or did he just ask for an investigation of corruption? I remember Trump saying something along the lines of “do us a favor and take a look at the corruption etc etc, but not “can you do it publicly too.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2020, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What you just wrote about "will of the public" doesn't square with the narrow electoral college win at all (and especially not with the major popular vote loss).

Like it or not, the POTUS conspired for months to pressure a foreign govt to publicly announce investigations into a major political rival - simple as that. He leveraged his personal attorney, fired a scrupulous diplomat who stood in the way of the scheme, and it's all plain as day. The money was flowing in 2017 and 2018. In 2019, Biden arrived on the scene and boom - time to hold the aid. All of a sudden Trump cares about rooting out corruption (lulz). Funny how he didn't care about it for 2 and a half years prior - and very interesting how the requirement was a public televised announcement - not actual fighting of corruption but simply a public announcement of an investigation tied to Biden's name.

You can certainly argue that this conduct is not impeachable, but you can't deny these facts.
I’m perfectly content if Trump ratted out Joe and Hunter Biden’s corruption. Even if his reasons were selfishly political.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-24-2020, 2:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Where did Trump say he wanted an investigation to be announced publicly? Is that in any transcript that he wanted it announced publicly or did he just ask for an investigation of corruption? I remember Trump saying something along the lines of “do us a favor and take a look at the corruption etc etc, but not “can you do it publicly too.”
Clearly you didn’t actually pay any attention to the testimonies of Volker, Sondland and Taylor (unsurprising).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
Oh... Well that does it. Bernie for Prez in 2020! Break out the free stuff! I want mine too!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2020, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Assume I am correct????? You don’t need to assume anything. I AM CORRECT. Do you need me to post more video evidence of libtards promising they were gonna impeach Trump years ago before he was even inaugurated? Are you THAT obtuse? Is the MSNBC/CNN dong so far up your as$ that you’ve lost all ability to rationally think or have a single objective thought?
I dont think I am the one assuming, The impeachment talk did begin early. I also think you are the one with fuzzy memory. You dont recall before the election?
Jonathon Ashback, a writer for the Federalist, a right wing online magazine wrote, "The GOP needs to elect Trump, then impeach him" he went on...." If Republicans take the lead in removing Trump from office, the party might regain some of its lost credibility in parts of the electorate that it is anxious to attract. Former Minasota congressman Vin Weber threatened to quit the GOP if Trump were elected. In May 2016 Lindsey Graham said, "If we nominate Donald Trump we will be destroyed and we will deserve it. " Norm Coleman, former Rep Senator shunned Trump saying " He isnt a Republican, He isnt a Conservative". Mitt Romney a former GOP presidential candidate and current Utah Senator said " Trump has a character and temperament unfit for the leader of the free world". After all that the Access Hollywood crotch grabbing tape surfaced. Jason Chaffetz a Utah Rep. Congressman and chairman of the House oversight committee was blunt, "Im out, I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president". Paul Ryan, at the time, Speaker of the House told Rience Priebus, head of the Republican National Committee " This is Fatal" , How can you get him out of the race?" In spring of 2017 Trumps own deputy atty general was proposing that he wear a wire in hopes of exposing Trumps misconduct. He also discussed recruiting members of the presidents Cabinet to remove Trump from office for being unfit. In short, Republicans have been trying to impeach this president since before he was sworn into office. Dont be so selective on who wanted to impeach him from the get-go.
You are now free to think rationally and objectively. Jesus thanks you. Jesus loves you. Trump uses you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where did Trump say he wanted an investigation to be announced publicly? Is that in any transcript that he wanted it announced publicly or did he just ask for an investigation of corruption? I remember Trump saying something along the lines of “do us a favor and take a look at the corruption etc etc, but not “can you do it publicly too.”
You seem to be only thinking of the "perfect phone call". Its more, much more. It about the whole 3-4 month scheme trump sent Rudy on. Its all in/from the House investigation. Sondland trumps ambassador for the Eu testified, "Trump wants him (Zelensky) on a box, on a stage and announce the investigations on Biden".
In fact...After firing Ambassador Yovanovitch he sent Rick Perry to Ukraine. Perry told Sondland that he got The Ukrainians to announce the investigations. The Ukraine pres did announce that they would do investigations on Corruption. Trump was infuriated! "I dont want him to F-ing announce investigations about corruption, I want them to F-ing say they are investigating bidens". Need more? Start at the 1:30 mark.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...11395AA9E06D91
No talk of anything other than Biden.
Want more? Do as trump says, read the transcript.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...xt-pdf-1510770
Its all there. Getting rid of Yavanovitch, 2016 election and Biden he want investigated.
Still need more?

Last edited by 95sn; 01-24-2020 at 5:43 AM. Reason: more
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should wipe the CNN jizz off your face before you speak here. You’re nothing more than a sore LOSER and it couldn’t be more obvious. Just like the rest of your loser party.
Quote:
Yeah, it’s that whole first-blood thing your party always conveniently forgets. You still haven’t gotten used to getting punched back in the mouth. Get used to it, pal. We’re tired of rolling over for evil.
Quote:
You’re no different than the taliban or Iran. Pure evil that needs to be stomped out.
Quote:
What’s really fascinating is how blacks are fleeing your democrap slavery ship.
Breath man, in......out.....relax. Repeat. More emotional LDS...Libtard derangement syndrome. Emotional arguments are for kindergarteners and the likes.
Trump is also feeling the heat, its not just you. He is tweeting 120-140 times a day. Records for even him. Melting down. F-ing melting down.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-24-2020, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh... Well that does it. Bernie for Prez in 2020! Break out the free stuff! I want mine too!
If we're being honest (a stretch in this thread), isn't everyone going to give you free stuff? Trump has already given plenty of free stuff in the form of tax breaks and corresponding skyrocketing deficit. And it's really no different than any President since I've been alive, save for that brief dot.com surplus under Clinton.

In the post-2008 financial crisis period, inflation has nevertheless stayed in check.

So let's say that TCAJA tax breaks stay in place for those with incomes under $500K but sunset for those over, and the proceeds of those collected taxes are used to fund some "free stuff," like subsidized college tuition, or some modest version of medicare for some, or something like that.

Does the world really end? Anymore so than it has because farmers have received free stuff for their unpurchased soybean crops? Or just that we've basically taken a cash advance on our credit card to run the government?

If you don't think you are already getting free stuff, that you've received it all your adult life, and that the next pol in office is going to give you some too, you're uninformed.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-24-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Not taking as much of the money I earned is not giving me free stuff.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-24-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Not taking as much of the money I earned is not giving me free stuff.
Sure it is if you don't also get correspondingly less services. Trump simultaneously spent more money and collected less.

You want to pay as you go, fine, but that's going to mean cutting services right along with taxes.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-24-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
I am all for cutting services.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-24-2020, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I am all for cutting services.
But until someone does cut services, every time your taxes get cut but spending isn't cut correspondingly, you are getting "free stuff."
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-24-2020, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey I’m glad you listed all the people “you believe” You left out
Michael Avenatti & Juicy Smolette
No, I can skip those two, I do also believe Ford, but that was just a one sided story, I do not believe she was ever in danger of being raped, but somewhere along the way she was traumatized by someone and she definitely has some mental issues, it OK to keep her off the list?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-25-2020, 12:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But until someone does cut services, every time your taxes get cut but spending isn't cut correspondingly, you are getting "free stuff."
free stuff could be another thread, at the sunday, fun day, football watching party last week, a few fine Dem's attended. husband and wife have started their temp divorce plans so in the event Waren gets elected, they can get their student loans expunged, then get remarried. She does not work, and has aprox 150k in student loans. He does very well, she raises the children. (a job in itself, it's hard to do, my wife is a stay at home mom and I am not arguing that)

With a combined income, they would not be able to get free tuition reinbursment, so a simple 2k divorce agreement settles it.

Now, tell me why thats ok?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
It isnt, Its fraud.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Like always, the dems have ruined yet another set of unspoken rules of conduct and decorum in public discourse. They should all be ashamed.
lulz
Attached Images
 
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2020, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It isnt, Its fraud.
Not really. Sounds a bit more complicated than described. If she gets a divorce and rejects alimony so that her income is low, she'd better hope that her soon to be ex doesn't decide to not remarry. Besides if it's the law, then why is taking advantage of the law a fraud? Isn't that what every Trump supporter would argue? You should take advantage of every legal opportunity you can. If it's a loophole then close it when writing the law.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2020, 11:52 AM Reply   
Damn, youre right!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...50&FORM=WRVORC

As a side note, his sample was "a few fine dems". Which is irrelevant, makes no diff if they are
dems, R's, wakeboarders, Catholics, Muslims, Atheists, Gay, Pro wrestlers or snow skiers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2020, 1:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
lulz
Yeah? So what? He’s just reporting the whole, truthful news. You really wanna say Adam Schiff is not shifty or AOC is a MENSA member? Didn’t think so.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2020, 1:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Damn, youre right!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...50&FORM=WRVORC

As a side note, his sample was "a few fine dems". Which is irrelevant, makes no diff if they are
dems, R's, wakeboarders, Catholics, Muslims, Atheists, Gay, Pro wrestlers or snow skiers.
Who put “trump said I’m smart because I cheat on taxes” in the search bar? Was that you? If so, you just showed a perfect example of what’s wrong with your side. The dishonesty in the question reveals the evil in your party’s smear attempts. Oh, and thanks for making me have to look at one of her pantsuits again.. You got me.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-26-2020, 2:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Who put “trump said I’m smart because I cheat on taxes” in the search bar? Was that you? If so, you just showed a perfect example of what’s wrong with your side.
So you're saying that what's wrong with his side is that they know how to use the internet to find things?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Who put “trump said I’m smart because I cheat on taxes” in the search bar? Was that you? If so, you just showed a perfect example of what’s wrong with your side. The dishonesty in the question reveals the evil in your party’s smear attempts. Oh, and thanks for making me have to look at one of her pantsuits again.. You got me.
how many times have i said it? Question authority. I only asked the question, trump responded. The issue appears to be you dont like the truth or pantsuits.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2020, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
how many times have i said it? Question authority. I only asked the question, trump responded. The issue appears to be you dont like the truth or pantsuits.
The point is he hasn't cheated and he especially never said he did, but you purposely lied and framed the question as though he did. Too bad you're not smart enough to cover your own tracks. You're a chip off the ole Schiffhead.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
You've revealed you're nothing more than a hating, partisan hack who suffers from TDS in the biggest way. Ole Trump has been getting free rent, squatting in your head for so long, he's getting mail there now. LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
I regularly visualize you haters as typing fast, frothing at the mouth with a look of scorn. Now, please excuse me while I go enjoy some sunshine, thankful for my surroundings, living a happy life, winning.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2020, 5:51 PM Reply   
Turns out this whole time Bolton was a Democrat. Amazin!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2020, 5:59 PM Reply   
I love how everybody scuttled like rats when Lev Parnis is mentioned and claims they don't know who it is. Now a 2hr recording is released with trump and him discussing getting the ambassador "out of the way". What's the new narrative, ok i know him but he's liar. Lol.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-27-2020, 1:03 AM Reply   
Mark:
That’s So True TRUMP is not “getting free rent” he is SQUATTING. In the heads of those effected by TDS.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-27-2020, 2:47 AM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lea...ment-testimony
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-27-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
"Among the Senate Republicans angry at the White House on Monday over revelations about a manuscript submitted for review by John R. Bolton are top allies of President Trump, including Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader.

Just hours before the trial was set to resume, Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, were privately pressing the president’s advisers for an explanation about Mr. Bolton’s account, which undercuts a key White House defense of the president and blindsided the senators, according to people familiar with their thinking.

Speaking to reporters in the basement of the Capitol on Monday, Mr. Graham declined to detail his talks with the White House and said the report would likely not change his position on the outcome of the trial. But asked if he trusted Mr. Bolton, Mr. Graham retorted: “I don’t know if I trust anybody right now.”

He said the former national security adviser “may be a relevant witness.”

Mr. Graham skipped a news conference in the Capitol Monday morning at which he was previously scheduled to appear.

Senators were told that White House lawyers planned to push ahead with their defense as planned on Monday, arguing that the president had not committed impeachable offenses."


Who is this Bolton guy anyway? I think he was just a low-level get-the-coffee guy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-27-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
free stuff could be another thread, at the sunday, fun day, football watching party last week, a few fine Dem's attended. husband and wife have started their temp divorce plans so in the event Waren gets elected, they can get their student loans expunged, then get remarried. She does not work, and has aprox 150k in student loans. He does very well, she raises the children. (a job in itself, it's hard to do, my wife is a stay at home mom and I am not arguing that)



With a combined income, they would not be able to get free tuition reinbursment, so a simple 2k divorce agreement settles it.



Now, tell me why thats ok?

That’s a lot of work on a long shot and something that could potentially be drafted around with legislation.

That said, this sort of divorce activity is not uncommon in other contexts as a liability avoidance mechanism (think of one spouse injuring someone) or to take advantage of federal programs in old age (one spouse needs substantial long term care).

I mean I guess you could ask a broader more general question like “why is bankruptcy OK at all?”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-27-2020, 5:35 PM Reply   
yep
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
LOL, trump and his entire administration had Boltons book since December. Apparently they never let Moscow Mitch or even his attys know. How can this even be possible. Trump, again, just F'ed himself. Cant get out of his own way. Pelosi, holding off on the impeachment has become genius. His syphilitic drip, drip, drip just may cause the GOP to bring in a witness. Go figure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, trump and his entire administration had Boltons book since December. Apparently they never let Moscow Mitch or even his attys know. How can this even be possible. Trump, again, just F'ed himself. Cant get out of his own way. Pelosi, holding off on the impeachment has become genius. His syphilitic drip, drip, drip just may cause the GOP to bring in a witness. Go figure.
Before you get too excited and make a mess in your pants, you might wanna tune in and see the Trump defense team handing the libtards' wake77 to them. If any witnesses ever do get called, you can bet your wake77 that crooked, quid-pro-Joe Biden will be on the short list as well as his on-the-take son, Hunter.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
LOL, they are clowns that are making fools of themselves, in public. Trumps FOX TV lawyers for the win.
Mark, the president is on trial for Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of power. How would Joe or Hunter Biden address those topics or have any helpful info on those two charges?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How would Joe or Hunter Biden address those topics or have any helpful info on those two charges?
Because it's these morons case that Trump was only interested in corruption so he was just rooting it out where he saw it. Lol, as if, Trump loves dodgy deals.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, they are clowns that are making fools of themselves, in public. Trumps FOX TV lawyers for the win.
Mark, the president is on trial for Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of power. How would Joe or Hunter Biden address those topics or have any helpful info on those two charges?
I think you should be more worried that those so-called charges are Webster’s definition of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Plus they’re not accurate. The case in Congress was so weak that they had to ask the Senate to have witnesses? Pound sand. The whole thing is a scam.

Then, you have these constant fake polls “showing the public wants Trump out.” What a propaganda farce! The libtards must really know the audience that’s in their corner if they believe they can get away thinking ANYONE would believe their propaganda. It really goes to show how low-level of thinkers their constituents are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=ralph;1994616]Because it's these morons case that Trump was only interested in corruption so he was just rooting it out where he saw it.

Amen to that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
If the republicans have done one stupid thing here, it’s that they haven’t pushed for an investigation of the crooked Bidens any further.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-28-2020, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If the republicans have done one stupid thing here, it’s that they haven’t pushed for an investigation of the crooked Bidens any further.
Lol, numpty Trump supporters will be chanting "lock him up, lock him up" at the ralleys. Till after the election then crickets. Just like with Hillary, just like with migrant caravan. Trump supporters seem to have the memory of a fruit fly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If the republicans have done one stupid thing here, it’s that they haven’t pushed for an investigation of the crooked Bidens any further.
You want to push for an investigation of trumps political rival in the middle of his impeachment trial?
So, the 7 investigations into "crooked Hillary", The emails, Urainiam One, and Benghazi, the Comey investigation, the investigation into Storzk, the IG investigation....all of them...zero. Nothing. Nada. And all you can say is we need another republican investigation?
The reason they havnt is because they understand that "Crooked Bidens" is FOX/Trump invented.
Trump had a super majority for 2 years, why didnt he care about corruption when he could do anything he wanted unchecked by the house? You and your high level thinking...checkers boy.
Let me know when you finally come to the conclusion you are nothing but a pawn to an orange spray tan fat man. Hope its soon, praying for you.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:31 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us