Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
My name is Frank I live in Houston Tx I have been boarding the last few years and Iam looking forward to doing it as often as I can..
I picked up a 2007 liquid force fish 133 and love the way it felt I had the board about 2 years and my garage was broken into and it was one of the many items that I cant get back. I have been trying to find the same board for sale and I see they have stoped making them does anyone know of a board that is the most similar or where I might be able to find a fish 133 for sale or a board the same size that is close to the same width that I can get the same pop from ect. I have rode a few of my buddies boards and nothing to me compares to the ride I could get from that board. I would really appricaite the help trying to find one as similar as it can be thanks again
Looking forward to learning more from the forum.

Thanks
Frank
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 6:53 PM Reply   
Click on Gear up at the top of the page... Click whatever year it was and then on Liquid Force, it should be there somewhere.. Click on the board and when it goes to the page, it usually shows who sells it, if anybody has it..

Welcome to the forum..
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
CJ thanks I just tried that I found the board but know one sells it trying to see if anyone has tried to find something similiar it was a 133 with a width of like 56 I think if anyone knows of another company or another board thats similar to the fish 133 thats what iam trying to find any help would be great just trying to find the board that works great for me so I can start rideing again soon
Old     (scottnaz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-15-2010, 7:05 PM Reply   
Frank, I've got a LF Fish with L ultra suctions collecting dust in the garage. I'll have to see what length it is, but for some reason think it's a 137
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
I was just about to say, i know one or 2 people on here have that board..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2010, 7:10 PM Reply   
CWB MARIUS 134 WOULD BE CLOSEST. IT'S fast to the wake ,has a removeable center fin a continuous rocker and is over 17.5 inches wide. evogear.com may still have some left in their outlet store at an extra 21% off ends up about 206.00 and it retails for 400.00.good luck.
Old     (FloppyRider)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-15-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
Man... I have one... It was my little bro's... He didn't like it that much and now rides the Obrien Vahallah. I'm sure he wouldn't mind selling it. Its just collecting dust in our board room.
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
Scott let me know what size that beast is siting in the garage collecting dust and how much you might want for it if its a 133 I would love to put it to some good use and get my ass back on the lake as soon as possible.

CJ thanks again maby I will get lucky and one of you guys have upgraded. I can put an old board to good use again if someone doesent have one I will have to look for something as similar as I can.. Thanks again and keep an ear open for me if you can happen to hear of anyone that might have one they dont use anymore or might be selling thanks

Robert that does sound pretty sweet I'am going to have to go take a look at them right now. So you think that one is prob my best bet if I cant find a fish 133 the marius 134.
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 7:23 PM Reply   
Joe lanier if its a fish 133 it would make my day I love that board and to tell you guys the truth I havent enjoyed rideing since I was on that board hope I can pick one up.. Joe are you in TX?

Last edited by FRANK; 08-15-2010 at 7:33 PM.
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 7:33 PM Reply   
No problem man.. And I am sure somebody here will hook you up
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
FRANK I RIDE WITH A GUY WHO HAS A FISH 133. it is very similar to my marius. i just got a 134 marius for my wife from evo gear.the 134 is just a little small for me. i ride the 140 marius. i weigh 168 and the 134 says up to 160 lbs. i had a 134 and i couldn't get as much pop out of it as my 140. but i also weighed 178 back then.the guy i ride with loves his fish. good luck .
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-15-2010, 8:47 PM Reply   
Thanks Robert iam 5'9 and 175lbs the fish was perfect for me hope I can find one if not I will deff look into the marius..

Joe or Scott shoot me a message if you dont mind with some info on that fish 133 or 137 you have would like to take it off your hands if your brother does not mind geting rid of it. Thanks again
Frank

If anyone else has any other ideas for a board that is similar please let me know my options are wide open and I'am deff ready to pick something up as soon as I can I have been doing alot of driving the boat this summer and not enough rideing behind it
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-17-2010, 12:00 PM Reply   
Scott or Joe or anyone who has a fish 133 that they might want to get rid of hit me up please looking to get one as sono as I can to get back on the lake

Also have been looking into the marius 134 since everyone is saying its the most similar board I might be able to still find if you have one of these let me know please thanks again
Frank