Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (JohnAr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-29-2011, 5:40 PM Reply   
I've been looking at various v-drive boats between $20-30k for the last couple months and not seeing really spectacular deals. Not "bad deals" but generally right at NADA with not many people willing to drop the price even off-season and with the ****ty economy.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay closer to $20k than $30k and looking for a wakeboat with decent room to haul people as well -- we usually go tubing and let the girls dance on the boat too

I'm looking at this one:

2003 Moomba Mobius V (V Drive) 22' wakeboard boat and Trailermate trailer with a swing away tongue. Pristine condition. Stored in garage. Original owner. Indmar 350 engine with 219 hours. wakeboard tower with racks, bimini top, ballast system, built in cooler, swim deck, ride plate, playpin front seating, table mount with removeable table, built in marine speaker, marine amp, bazooka tube, removable face stereo with MP3 player and iPod hookup

Asking price is $22k and the seller is really firm. Is this a fair price for an older Moomba?

I looked at similiar year X-Stars and malibus, but they seem to be closer to $30k. Other things considered are Sanger, Supra, maybe a newer Centurion...