Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2010, 11:56 AM Reply   
I found a left over 2009 Sanger V210. Its pretty bare bones. It has the wake package 1 and I can't even find out what that all consists of. Is 36,600 a good deal for it?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-10-2010, 12:04 PM Reply   
Wake package one is a lone ballast bag in the ski locker that is 400-500lbs. You'd need to define bare bones a little better if you want an opinion on price. I think all the opinion regarding price on here are pretty worthless though.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
Hate,
I should have been more specific. The options listed are: V Graphics, Wake Series PKGE 1, CD Player, and Stainless Steel Rub Rails. It doesn't even look like it has perfect pass. I'm starting to think this isn't the good deal I thought it was. As far as asking for an opinion, there aren't many Sangers here in the midwest. Its a little hard to deal for a boat over the phone and I was wondering if this priced seemed average for what it is. I just don't have anything else to compare it to around here.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-10-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
I wouldn't consider that a good deal at all. At 30-32 it would be a good deal.
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       09-10-2010, 2:20 PM Reply   
thats not a good deal. Last yr left over 215's i was looking at loaded down w wake 2,pp,stereo.racks,bimini these were going for 30k

I had a 2006 210 i bought new in year with a few k in stereo options and PP for 31k.

Ive seen those around here go for 25-27 now days
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-10-2010, 2:41 PM Reply   
Not a good deal. Know of a couple leftover 215's that sold for less than that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-10-2010, 3:05 PM Reply   
To be honest thats on the higher side I'd think 33-34 is a good deal to me. Thats the important part here, that you are happy with the deal, thats how you know you got a good deal.

Brett, thats a great deal youre describing.

The problem is that everyone knows someone who got a better deal than blah blah blah. Thats why I say the opinions are often worthless. Also dealer repos are often thrown in the mix, even if sold from a dealer, that may not be well taken care of. There is a V237 on only inboards right now that is a steal of a deal, the boat is brand new but looks just hammered. I drive past a dealership selling dealer repos all the time. The boats are left out uncovered even in the winter. Could you steal one of those? Yep but you better believe they are hammered, so in my book are not a good deal.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-11-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Where are you guys finding new boats for prices in the low 30s!? In the spring I found some bare bones centurions from 2008 for 33k but that's the lowest and it had no options at all.
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-14-2010, 12:15 AM Reply   
if your buying from a place in ID, watch out
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-14-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
More information would be very useful...
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-14-2010, 10:12 AM Reply   
Sounds decent to me, but I haven't searched the market. I got my DLX back in '02 and paid $27k for it with no stereo, no cruise and the single balast in the back (it was a direct drive).
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       09-14-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
Not a good deal! I have a 2009 215 that is FULLY LOADED and thats what mine was going for. OTD a couple thousand more.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-14-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
But where can a person find a deal like that right now?
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-14-2010, 12:43 PM Reply   
black_ops_09
Your boat looks damn good! I'm realizing that isn't such a great deal, and that I may not even want that boat from that particular dealer. I have to sell mine first anyway. Thanks guys.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
black_ops_09
Your boat looks damn good! I'm realizing that isn't such a great deal, and that I may not even want that boat from that particular dealer. I have to sell mine first anyway. Thanks guys.
Just Add Water in Merrilville Indiana? I just stumbled on their Craigslist ad, not a good place to deal with?
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       09-15-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
PLR. thanks its all GPS based and all I addet to it was a bimini, tower speakers. I would keep looking it will come.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-15-2010, 11:33 AM Reply   
Matt,
Thats them. I have never really dealt with them, I only said that "I may not even want that boat from that particular dealer." I have had a few conversations with them and I didn't get the idea that they were very knowledgeable, but maybe they were just blowing me off (which might be even worse). If I end up selling my boat, I will probably go there and talk to them a little more and possibly throw out a low offer and see where we go from there. Somebody there might know what they are talking about, but from my first couple impressions, I wasn't talking to that person. Since the boat is pretty bare bones, its gonna need a lot of additional equipment, and I would prefer someone with some experience working on that particular boat to be adding it. Thats why I may not even want to deal with them. Do you or does anyone else have any experience with them?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2010, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
Matt,
Thats them. I have never really dealt with them, I only said that "I may not even want that boat from that particular dealer." I have had a few conversations with them and I didn't get the idea that they were very knowledgeable, but maybe they were just blowing me off (which might be even worse). If I end up selling my boat, I will probably go there and talk to them a little more and possibly throw out a low offer and see where we go from there. Somebody there might know what they are talking about, but from my first couple impressions, I wasn't talking to that person. Since the boat is pretty bare bones, its gonna need a lot of additional equipment, and I would prefer someone with some experience working on that particular boat to be adding it. Thats why I may not even want to deal with them. Do you or does anyone else have any experience with them?
No experience. I just stumbled on their Craigslist ad today, and was shocked someone sold Sangers in the midwest. I might go check them out, just curious to hear your experience was.

Thanks