Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jelico)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-13-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
Hi everyone,

Just recently bought into my first proper wakeboard boat (not an outboard).. a Sport Nautique.

Boat is currently set up with the flight control tower and the standard 5.8l PCM engine and about 1400 lbs of ballast (700KG) plumbed in.

I have been experimenting with weight up to about 2800 lbs, 1300KG and the wake is good but not epic yet. Wondering if anyone has this boat and has the wake set up to be massive. Especially interested to see what sort of front/back weight distribution people have been running.

Was thinking of putting the fly high fat seat int he back (1400 lbs) and the integrated bow seat in the front (900 lbs) along with a ski locker sack (400 lbs) and some lead. Total approx 3200 lbs (1500KG) depending on how full the sacs get.

I want to get a wake that is as big as possible without becoming un-usable (i.e. hard to drive, expensive to run)..

Prop has been re-pitched down so should get out of the hole OK.