Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-04-2019, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Right back at ya. At least I am not for actual foreign take over of the US like you.

You essentially said you don’t care what the evidence is... if Democrats are for it, it’s bad.

If you willfully ignore evidence, you’ve given your vote, your agency, your free will away to your puppet masters.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-04-2019, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
All 30,000 or more huh?

mueller report is purportedly about 400 pages, not 30,000. Didn’t you read the Starr Report back in the day?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-04-2019, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Because the only possible position that someone who disagrees with you can hold is that of your most extreme boogie man.

If you want to fix this issue how about turning down the vitriol knob and come to the table and (gasp!) be prepared to compromise a little. That’s certainly what I hope dems will do, and no for goodness sake we don’t need more of Betos “tear down this wall” bs.

Or you can always take it up a notch and threaten civil war, because that’s a good way to bring people around to a satisfying compromise.
Compromise? You mean like Reagan did when he gave cart blanch amnesity with the condition illegal immigration be stopped only to have democrat states double down and say they are sanctuary states? You mean the over 4 million vote turn around in California alone to people who will vote to desolve our borders? That compromise? What compromise is there? We have work visa programs. If you want a compromise then desolve birth right citizenship.

I am not threatening civil war. I am just saying I see the tea leaves. It is a big if, but you have large states saying to the rest of the states that we don't care we are going to stack the electoral college against you with illegals and/or their children it is going to be (and is) a huge problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-04-2019, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
mueller report is purportedly about 400 pages, not 30,000. Didn’t you read the Starr Report back in the day?
Nope. Had zero interest in that stuff. It was all talking points and politics. The only thing that bothered me was Clinton lied in a sexual assault law suit which made a victim look like a liar when he was the one lying and she should have been vindicated. Other than that, he did what a crap load of other powerful men have done in that position.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-04-2019, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
You essentially said you don’t care what the evidence is... if Democrats are for it, it’s bad.

If you willfully ignore evidence, you’ve given your vote, your agency, your free will away to your puppet masters.
For what the democrats stand for these days, yes they are the greater evil. And you wonder why I believe the government turns to tyranny. Well, history shows that. I just believe in history lessons. While the government has many useful projects, it is best to limit their impact in our daily lives. Seeing what they are doing in this state, I will never do anything to support their agenda for the rest of the country until they come back to the middle. For certain if a Calexit vote ever comes up, I 100% will vote for California to leave the union only because I believe it will save the union by them going. They have been stacking the deck with illegals for too long.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2019, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uuhhh, back at you 4 times. Guilty without a single piece of evidence for the last 2 years and you still have ZERO. America is where you are innocent until proven guilty, unless you are a democrat then everyone is guilty until they prove they are innocent. Or if the democrats pay a foreign national for dirt, the place people under investigation they are guilty. Why? Because we placed them under investigation. Even then, they are still guilty if they do not represent what we believe in. Even then, if we catch them in the street we will beat them up or show up to their jobs demanding their job.
Yeah, not a single piece.
Publicly reported thus far.
Trumps campaign was contacted that the Russian govt had dirt on Clinton, wanted to meet.
Don Jr., the presidents son did not contact FBI, he did not refuse the meeting, he did not report this. Instead, he said he would "love" it and took the meeting,
He brought along J Kushner trumps son in lawr and Paul Manafort the campaign chairman. A man with decades of political experience.
When it was discovered a year later, they lied about taking the meeting. When they were discovered, they said the meeting was about adoption, that excuse was dictated by trump.
Trumps Natl Security advisor met with Russians during the transition. He then proceeded to lie and say he did not speak with them. He then admitted to negotiation the sanctions Obama had placed on the Russians because they were interfering in our election.
Jeff sessions also was caught lieing about his contacts with Russian govt, forced to recuse himself.
Manafort offered info and meeting with trump to Russian oligarcs to rid himself of debts.
Next manafort met with Russians and offered polling data to them to use in their online attacks.
Trump in his own words on live TV said he fired comey because of the Russia scandal.
Trump actions in Helsinki where he said he believed Russian pres Putin and not out Natl security depts and advisors.
Trump in one of his speeches said Russia, if your listening, hack DNC emails, and that day, they did.
Kushner and Eric Prince each seperatly attempted to create a back channel of communications for trump to Russia thru a Russian diplomat.
Stones contacts with GRU/Guycefer 2.0 and Wikileaks.
Trump meets with putin (and other foreign leaders) without note takers or translators. And when note takers were present he confiscated their notes. Refuses to announce any details of these (5) meetings against the advice of security/ethics advisors.
Trump was attempting to build "Trump Moscow" into the election all while lying about it to the American public, I have nothing with Russia, no deals, no loans, no nothing
That off the top of my head in no way is it a complete list all publicly reported. Thats why we need the report to see if these and all else is true.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-04-2019, 3:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, history shows that. I just believe in history lessons.
With your expressed dislike for reading anything, where are you getting these history lessons?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-04-2019, 4:03 PM Reply   
"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:32
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-05-2019, 8:39 AM Reply   
I will eat my hat if the Russia Collusion accusations take trump down. Dems need to get off defense and start playing offense again.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
I will eat my hat if the Russia Collusion accusations take trump down. Dems need to get off defense and start playing offense again.
Agree. All he has done is terribly shady and distasteful, but completely within character. 1/1000th of any of this stuff would've brought anybody else down, but the President is the same bumbling moron who was elected.

Understanding his levels of incompetence (by releasing the Mueller report) could help voters decide to give him the boot in 2020, but given Delta's point of view, there's certainly a slice of motivated voters out there who don't care about ANY evidence, no matter what it shows. A protracted and unproductive fight over release of the Mueller report could definitely backfire on the dems.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
With your expressed dislike for reading anything, where are you getting these history lessons?
Typical democrat. Let's correct your record. I don't read political reports. I read history and themes of history. You are the one who seems to believe in reading and watching Kardashian BS.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Typical democrat. Let's correct your record. I don't read political reports. I read history and themes of history. You are the one who seems to believe in reading and watching Kardashian BS.

LOL. You don’t read the boring one page primary source documents but get “the narrative” from wakeworld. What other “history and themes thereof” are you reading?

“I don’t read the constitution... too boring. Just the Fox News cliff notes”.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. You don’t read the boring one page primary source documents but get “the narrative” from wakeworld. What other “history and themes thereof” are you reading?

“I don’t read the constitution... too boring. Just the Fox News cliff notes”.
Don't read fox news either. You democrats are sure fixated on fox news. They are in your head 24/7. I have read over federalist papers. I have studies the communist party and the world workers party. I have studied biblical history. I have studied US history. Why do I give two craps about a document about Mueller and the phony investigation. The reason it is in existance is because the democrats and their foreigner that they hired to create fake reports to set up a Russian narrative. You on the other hand seem to be fixated on some document that really does not amount to a hill of beans. With this so called document and it's mandate what does it change about the narrative and Trumps innocence or guilt. Just a couple posts up and you completely contradicted yourself saying you would hope it would make people see the light against Trump. So, you don't even believe the stuff you are saying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agree. All he has done is terribly shady and distasteful, but completely within character. 1/1000th of any of this stuff would've brought anybody else down, but the President is the same bumbling moron who was elected.

Understanding his levels of incompetence (by releasing the Mueller report) could help voters decide to give him the boot in 2020, but given Delta's point of view, there's certainly a slice of motivated voters out there who don't care about ANY evidence, no matter what it shows. A protracted and unproductive fight over release of the Mueller report could definitely backfire on the dems.
And what evidence is that? a 400 page report that is a summation of thousands of documents collected over 2 years? So, that summation is the one we believe next, well until it does not show anything against Trump, then we must demand the thousands of documents? Or does it end when the democrats via their political news arms put out cherry picked items to feed to the useful idiots and it starts all over again. I can again give you the cliff notes. It is politics. It has nothing to do with justice so no. I don't really care what is said out of the report. I know you democrats will stop at nothing to win including destroying the country to do it. I see your actions and words year after year. You think one report is going to change my mind about who you guys are?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, not a single piece.
Publicly reported thus far.
Trumps campaign was contacted that the Russian govt had dirt on Clinton, wanted to meet.
Don Jr., the presidents son did not contact FBI, he did not refuse the meeting, he did not report this. Instead, he said he would "love" it and took the meeting,
He brought along J Kushner trumps son in lawr and Paul Manafort the campaign chairman. A man with decades of political experience.
When it was discovered a year later, they lied about taking the meeting. When they were discovered, they said the meeting was about adoption, that excuse was dictated by trump.
Trumps Natl Security advisor met with Russians during the transition. He then proceeded to lie and say he did not speak with them. He then admitted to negotiation the sanctions Obama had placed on the Russians because they were interfering in our election.
Jeff sessions also was caught lieing about his contacts with Russian govt, forced to recuse himself.
Manafort offered info and meeting with trump to Russian oligarcs to rid himself of debts.
Next manafort met with Russians and offered polling data to them to use in their online attacks.
Trump in his own words on live TV said he fired comey because of the Russia scandal.
Trump actions in Helsinki where he said he believed Russian pres Putin and not out Natl security depts and advisors.
Trump in one of his speeches said Russia, if your listening, hack DNC emails, and that day, they did.
Kushner and Eric Prince each seperatly attempted to create a back channel of communications for trump to Russia thru a Russian diplomat.
Stones contacts with GRU/Guycefer 2.0 and Wikileaks.
Trump meets with putin (and other foreign leaders) without note takers or translators. And when note takers were present he confiscated their notes. Refuses to announce any details of these (5) meetings against the advice of security/ethics advisors.
Trump was attempting to build "Trump Moscow" into the election all while lying about it to the American public, I have nothing with Russia, no deals, no loans, no nothing
That off the top of my head in no way is it a complete list all publicly reported. Thats why we need the report to see if these and all else is true.
Bless your little heart again. None of that is illegal.

Democrat governors in Mexico makes speeches saying they can not wait for mexico and california to be one great region again. California actually passes laws shielding mexican citizens in california from federal law waiting for them to have kids to load the voting block with democrat voters. Does not seem to move your needle one bit.

Obama literally caught trying to make a back door deal but until AFTER he gets elected. Does not move your needle.

Clinton sells missile secrets to the Chinese against the will of congress and it does not move your needle.

Clinton gives china most favored nation status effectively putting America behind the 8 ball economically. Does not move your needle.

You did not like Trump from the beginning. You are only trying to list items to justify yourself. Hell Obama gave the communist in Cuba a free bill of health in relations even though they are enslaving their people. Your outrage does not seem too genuine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:32
Don't let that bible burn you....
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-05-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Om8?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bless your little heart again. None of that is illegal

So the new republican minimum standard for president is as long as he didnt technically break the law? Wow.
Dont Christians have any morality? Ethics dont matter? Honesty not necessary? Integrity is not needed? You set a low bar for your leaders, really low. Maybe thats why we disagree.

Its true I dont like trump and I have stated it has been since the 80's when he was constantly on Howard Stern, not because he is pres. He has been a dip chit all his life. The list is from publicly reported sources, it justifies my suspicions, yes. Isnt that what logical people do? Just one of the reasons we need the report, to verify facts or not. Barr should stop his cover-up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just a couple posts up and you completely contradicted yourself saying you would hope it would make people see the light against Trump. So, you don't even believe the stuff you are saying.
One can be an incompetent bumbling fool who shouldn't be elected to office, WITHOUT being a criminal. Sarah Palin comes to mind. I'm sure you can throw out some past/present/future dem candidates, who, when put through some whithering scrutiny of their records, can't take the heat.

Just as an election is not a finding that a person is free of criminal behavior, voters are free to NOT vote for someone on ANY basis, including but not limited to evidence of incompetence which doesn't rise to criminal behavior.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do I give two craps about a document about Mueller and the phony investigation. The reason it is in existance is because the democrats and their foreigner that they hired to create fake reports to set up a Russian narrative.
I'm not sure why you can't see that I think your point of view has quite a bit of merit, at least politically. Individually, I think you're wrong, but that's going to be for the historians to decide. As a practical political issue, You are 100% correct that even if there's a photo in the report of trump holding a smoking gun over a dead body (that's a metaphor -- not literally!), it wouldn't matter to you and a vast segment of the president's supporters.

I disagree with that, but I see the practical reality of it too. Part of being a moderate is also being a pragmatist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
So the new republican minimum standard for president is as long as he didnt technically break the law? Wow.
Dont Christians have any morality? Ethics dont matter? Honesty not necessary? Integrity is not needed? You set a low bar for your leaders, really low. Maybe thats why we disagree.

Its true I dont like trump and I have stated it has been since the 80's when he was constantly on Howard Stern, not because he is pres. He has been a dip chit all his life. The list is from publicly reported sources, it justifies my suspicions, yes. Isnt that what logical people do? Just one of the reasons we need the report, to verify facts or not. Barr should stop his cover-up.
Ah. bless your little heart some more. I just want to give you a hug. You are to the bargaining phase of your healing. You keep going. You will make it.

I voted for Ted Cruz. I liked Carson to a certain degree. Watching Lindsey Graham during the Supreme Court nominations gave me more respect for him and I would look at him more seriously if he runs again in the future. It was you democrats who pushed Trump forward in coverage in hopes he would be easy to beat.

What you have is a big ol case of confirmation bias.You did not like the guy based on how he talked on a shock jock radio show. The fact you listened to Stern says a lot about you more than it does Trump I'm afraid. Basically you are confessing to having an emotional reaction to a man's entertainment persona vs what real work he did and has done? You did not look at policies proposed, you went straight to Keeping up with the Kardashians take on deciding your president?

This so called list is put out by who for what gain? It is to feed the trolls. Only people who look up those lists and are waiting for those list are people like you who are between their Howard Stern and Kloe K episodes trying to find rationals for their biases.

Hate to tell you but yes, in America people are innocent until proven guilty. Do you really believe that you and your democrat friend really honestly were going to give Trump a fair shake and see what his policies were going to be? Again, don't piss down our legs and tell us it is raining. It is your opinion on what he character is and most of it is based on your biases. Democrats did not give Bush a fair shake. Mater of fact they called him Shrub or chimp in most all discussion boards. You really think that I am going to care what the enemy of middle America has to say about this? You guys have been one big foot stamping party since election night.

So, who was it you voted for again?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not sure why you can't see that I think your point of view has quite a bit of merit, at least politically. Individually, I think you're wrong, but that's going to be for the historians to decide. As a practical political issue, You are 100% correct that even if there's a photo in the report of trump holding a smoking gun over a dead body (that's a metaphor -- not literally!), it wouldn't matter to you and a vast segment of the president's supporters.

I disagree with that, but I see the practical reality of it too. Part of being a moderate is also being a pragmatist.
While I could agree with you if there was a picture, being a realist and a student of politics, this is absolutely what we do not have here. The "evidence" is always going to be in the realm of political arguing, so what is the point? The longer is goes on you are losing your middle ground because it starts to look clear that you are supporting the political narrative and not the facts.

As far as the smoking gun, I know we never would have it because the hacking most like was fake in the very beginning. Majority of all hacking is done from an inside source unless maybe they got info through hillary's compromised servers that did how much damage to our country. You had a foreign agent making a report. You had a political organization funding the report. You had a political organization out immediately with the attack narrative of the Russians immediately after the election. The Republicans had an immediate attack narrative out against Obama. That is when I turned Hannity off because I thought is was stupid. I did not like the guy either but come on. At least let the guy give a policy before you unload.

The Russians did it was exactly in my mind like the plastic bag ban in Kalifornia. In 1993, it was the paper bag killing the environment. Now it is the plastic bag killing the environment. Well, they aren't killing it as long as we can tax every bag and each grocery store can charge you per bag, then it is not killing the environment. Low and behold all the grocery stores had millions of new bags waiting on the shelves ready for the very next day the law took effect. This is exactly a democrat thing to do and they did the same thing with Trump. So, no. I don't really care if it is coming out of the democrats mouth because it usually a lie. Only difference with Trump, his inflated stories are not trying to destroy America.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 04-05-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
One can be an incompetent bumbling fool who shouldn't be elected to office, WITHOUT being a criminal. Sarah Palin comes to mind. I'm sure you can throw out some past/present/future dem candidates, who, when put through some whithering scrutiny of their records, can't take the heat.

Just as an election is not a finding that a person is free of criminal behavior, voters are free to NOT vote for someone on ANY basis, including but not limited to evidence of incompetence which doesn't rise to criminal behavior.
Yep, but the democrats put a life long suspected criminal and a person who made excuses for a womanizer who cheated on her repeatedly for political gain. I was not going to fall for the Ross Perot thing and get another Clinton elected. Besides, Trump was the only one who said he was going to go after the issues I felt are extremely important for the survival of our country so here we are. The democrats are doubling down on their destruction of America with their new candidates so where do we go from here?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep, but the democrats put a life long suspected criminal and a person who made excuses for a womanizer who cheated on her repeatedly for political gain. I was not going to fall for the Ross Perot thing and get another Clinton elected. Besides, Trump was the only one who said he was going to go after the issues I felt are extremely important for the survival of our country so here we are. The democrats are doubling down on their destruction of America with their new candidates so where do we go from here?
While your loyalty may be absolute, there are others among us who might actually change their votes if they learned that the FBI confirmed that their preferred candidate was, say, really running a child sex trafficking ring from a DC area pizza restaurant. Or maybe if Mueller could verify that that Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired El Salvadorian gang MS-13 to murder DNC staffer Seth Rich.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
While your loyalty may be absolute, there are others among us who might actually change their votes if they learned that the FBI confirmed that their preferred candidate was, say, really running a child sex trafficking ring from a DC area pizza restaurant. Or maybe if Mueller could verify that that Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired El Salvadorian gang MS-13 to murder DNC staffer Seth Rich.
I would not say I am absolute, I am probably closer to an absolute than you may be. I will give you that. Sex trafficing, I would be out on the person for sure and I would hope the party would kick them to the curb.

If Debbie has those kind of low hangers, I may switch my vote to her party. Wouldn't know that weaselly old canker sore would have it in her.

At the end of the day. No one is going to confirm anything like that though the internet seems to think there are possible truths in various cases. So, we have what we have here today and that is pure politics. So, what policies does any of these people and parties bring to the table and that is exactly where I am.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-05-2019, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
I would not say I am absolute, I am probably closer to an absolute than you may be. I will give you that. Sex trafficing, I would be out on the person for sure and I would hope the party would kick them to the curb.

If Debbie has those kind of low hangers, I may switch my vote to her party. Wouldn't know that weaselly old canker sore would have it in her.

At the end of the day. No one is going to confirm anything like that though the internet seems to think there are possible truths in various cases. So, we have what we have here today and that is pure politics. So, what policies does any of these people and parties bring to the table and that is exactly where I am.

Haha I was joking those are just a few of the conspiracies espoused by the folks holding up the Q signs at the trump campaign rallies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2019, 2:57 PM Reply   
Its not that I have a confirmation bias nor an emotional reaction. Id call it years, decades of research and knowing who the guy is. He isnt a great businessman, he inherited $400 million from his family and the claimed BK a half a dozen times. Then he takes the money the investors lost and uses it on his tax return so he pays no taxes. then he says hes smart for not paying and you are dumb because you do pay.

He claims he is a genius yet he threatens his former schools with lawsuits to keep his grades secret.

He claims he is a billionaire yet he refuses to release his returns (unlike every single candidate has since Nixon)and manipulates the IRS to keep his tax returns secret.

Claims he only hires the best yet we cant see why they dont qualify for a top secret clearance yet they get one.

He claims he is in great health yet hires his own doctor to say he is the healthiest president the USA has ever had, "astonishingly excellent."

He claims he is 100% exonerated yet his freshly minted AG refuses to release the investigation.

He claims "nothing" with Russia yet hides the transcripts.

He claims he loves the military yet makes fun of war heroes and Gold Star families...and bone spurs kept me from fighting.

Feel that? its trump "raining" on you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-05-2019, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should read up on Alex Acosta trumps Labor Secretary. Only the best.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/03/o...ein-trump.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2019, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its not that I have a confirmation bias nor an emotional reaction. Id call it years, decades of research and knowing who the guy is.
The bottom line is that his obvious ignorance and conspicuous lying reveals itself very quickly. I never paid much attention to him before he started his campaign. But it didn't take long to realize that he was a trust fund baby that was carried by his inheritance and had zero credibility. The biggest shock was how many people couldn't see what an idiot he his.

Oh well.... the rubber stamping monkey allowed Congress to get the deficit building tax cut passed. I just did my taxes and saved thousands of dollars thanks to that weird QBI "qualified business income" deduction, which seems to have nothing to do with business expenditures.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its not that I have a confirmation bias nor an emotional reaction. Id call it years, decades of research and knowing who the guy is. He isnt a great businessman, he inherited $400 million from his family and the claimed BK a half a dozen times. Then he takes the money the investors lost and uses it on his tax return so he pays no taxes. then he says hes smart for not paying and you are dumb because you do pay.

He claims he is a genius yet he threatens his former schools with lawsuits to keep his grades secret.

He claims he is a billionaire yet he refuses to release his returns (unlike every single candidate has since Nixon)and manipulates the IRS to keep his tax returns secret.

Claims he only hires the best yet we cant see why they dont qualify for a top secret clearance yet they get one.

He claims he is in great health yet hires his own doctor to say he is the healthiest president the USA has ever had, "astonishingly excellent."

He claims he is 100% exonerated yet his freshly minted AG refuses to release the investigation.

He claims "nothing" with Russia yet hides the transcripts.

He claims he loves the military yet makes fun of war heroes and Gold Star families...and bone spurs kept me from fighting.

Feel that? its trump "raining" on you.
If you are this anal retentive, I don't know what to do for you. So you are trying to hold a business guy up to a politician standard? You really believe and hang on every word? Were you this distraught when Obama said that if you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor and that the premiums would go down? Did not hear a peep out of you. Why do you care if he says he is healthy? Does that change your day? Why do you care that a business guy has declared bankruptcy before? You do realize there are more than one kind and all it is, is a court process. Why does that even bother you? Trust me. You are having confirmation bias and a huge emotional reaction to him. The fact that you have all those things ready to say about him tells me you are totally deranged on this whole thing. You did not vote for the guy. You did not vote for his opponent? Not sure if you ever answered. Did you even vote for president??
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The bottom line is that his obvious ignorance and conspicuous lying reveals itself very quickly. I never paid much attention to him before he started his campaign. But it didn't take long to realize that he was a trust fund baby that was carried by his inheritance and had zero credibility. The biggest shock was how many people couldn't see what an idiot he his.

Oh well.... the rubber stamping monkey allowed Congress to get the deficit building tax cut passed. I just did my taxes and saved thousands of dollars thanks to that weird QBI "qualified business income" deduction, which seems to have nothing to do with business expenditures.
Sure. And hillary was the same. Why does it surprise anyone that a politician is lying. Good grief that is the never gets old joke. How can you tell? Their lips are moving.

What is the policy. I don't give two craps on what any president says at pretty much any time ever. Most of what they say in a speech is them trying to rally their base or push for their idea. Usually it is one sided, so I really don't understand why the side that did not vote for him spends so much energy on this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should read up on Alex Acosta trumps Labor Secretary. Only the best.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/03/o...ein-trump.html
And your confirmation bias is at it again. What does that article have to do with anything? It is a biased hit piece hilariously enough written about a different article and then comes back to bash Trumps people. Damn man. Get off the sauce. This really is the Kardashians with you. Did the article talk about how many of teh Clinton's were in with Epstein? You know the ones who actually doing the alleged crime or are the only going to bash Trump and say by the way, this guy was a prosecutor in the area (never said he had the case, just said he was a top federal prosecutor in the area). It just makes my head spin with the lack of comprehension when you post these things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-05-2019, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha I was joking those are just a few of the conspiracies espoused by the folks holding up the Q signs at the trump campaign rallies.
Wow. So you know everything going on at Fox News and at Trump rallies? You are 10x the Republican than I am. I have not seen a single one.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-05-2019, 5:47 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-05-2019, 7:59 PM Reply   
Yikes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ang?verso=true
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-06-2019, 7:45 PM Reply   
^^*Ok This is funny as $hit^*

Wes is posting more Fake News from this time VANITY FAIR

Ok Wes just admit it your a retarded hypocrite OR Democrat (pretty much the same thing) your using Vanity Fair as your news source these Days. Please tell use what pro noun your using or How do you Identify Today????
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-06-2019, 7:53 PM Reply   
Here ya go feeb

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.96f936cde2b5
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-06-2019, 8:37 PM Reply   
I think “Vanity Fair” has more credibility then Bezos propaganda Machine. LOL LOL Wes why not just post links from the onion?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-06-2019, 9:10 PM Reply   
Good point feeb - which of those had the story on the obama grandma’s “pension” again lol?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Wes:
Page 7 Vanity fair = Grandma pension
Page 11 Vanity fair = Obama’s Tan Suit
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am pretty sure you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to qualifying for top secret clearances. Facetime is allowed. The government has the exact policy to have a "use your own" cell phone as long as he has the proper management software on it. You love to think you understand what you are talking about but you could not be more wrong on your understanding of issues.

Mishandling of classified material is way different than having devices approved for government business. You do understand that right?

Democrats have zero obligation to comment on it. You are the swamp and it was emptied. Trump does not need your vote so complain all you want.

End of the day, you wasted 2 years learning all these conspiracy theories and you have egg on your face. Good luck with your future omlettes.
And I'm pretty sure that discussing sanctions and other issues concerning North Korea during a political event at a country club is not within this govt. "policy" of which you speak.

Hillary was criticized for using a personal email account for sensitive material. It seems that the Trumps decided it was okay for them to handle sensitive material.

Your attempt to spin things for Trump is laughable.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

No you wouldn't. You would either:

A.) Say it is Fake News

B.) Say it is still not as bad as what the Democrats do.

You have become so predictable.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't read fox news either. You democrats are sure fixated on fox news. They are in your head 24/7. I have read over federalist papers. I have studies the communist party and the world workers party. I have studied biblical history. I have studied US history. Why do I give two craps about a document about Mueller and the phony investigation. The reason it is in existance is because the democrats and their foreigner that they hired to create fake reports to set up a Russian narrative. You on the other hand seem to be fixated on some document that really does not amount to a hill of beans. With this so called document and it's mandate what does it change about the narrative and Trumps innocence or guilt. Just a couple posts up and you completely contradicted yourself saying you would hope it would make people see the light against Trump. So, you don't even believe the stuff you are saying.
One thing you haven't "studied" is science. You claimed that the Earth's average temperature is on pace to increase "4 degrees". You do understand that type of increase would almost certainly lead to human extinction? You act like it's no big deal.

"Phony investigation"? You mean the one that has lead to dozens of indictments and successful prosecutions with prison time to Trump associates? LOL. The truth is, you goons could be given videos with Trump admitting guilt to all of those crimes and you still wouldn't acknowledge it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I think “Vanity Fair” has more credibility then Bezos propaganda Machine. LOL LOL Wes why not just post links from the onion?
The Onion has more credibility than Fox News. What sort of "credible" news source would broadcast this nonsense?

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wes:
Page 7 Vanity fair = Grandma pension
Page 11 Vanity fair = Obama’s Tan Suit
So you read Vanity Fair?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
^^ One again the “Supposed” Smartest Guy in the room chimes in to confirm he is Exactly the opposite!
Wes=The Feeb Wake= The Dweeb

The Feeb & The Dweeb. Sounds like a gay action movie to me right up your guys alley
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-07-2019, 9:26 AM Reply   
All you can do is just repeat? You sound like your hero “no puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet”
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 10:35 AM Reply   
Ok You got me Wes. That Burn is gonna sting. I’m gonna go outside and shout at the sky! LOL hey speaking of the Sky it’s Beautiful here right now gonna go fill the boat with gas and have a wonderful day on the lake. I hope your in a position to do the same. Have a great day.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-07-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Enjoy! And here is your fav SNL on Biden (wonder if he was bitchtweeting about it all weekend like a certain other snowflake does)

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Wes: I think the Difference is this. SNL has made fun of all Presidents. Some of the stuff they do is hella funny. And the Comedians of past you can tell, they have made great comedy because they held a certain amount of respect for the person they are making fun of. Most of the comedians will say “you have to like the person” your doing a impression of. I 100% agree. Alec Baldwin’s TRUMP is a Pure Hate impression, yes some stuff is funny but you can tell from what he says in real life he Hates president TRUMP and his impression is meant to belittle and demean him. I like them making fun of the President, with that said I think SNL gives all Democrats soft ball comedy impressions and with TRUMP they go after him with Spite. My 2c

BTW when The Rock played President Obama Called. “BuROCK” it was hella funny.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-07-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
I think comedy tends to be a mirror. You get back what you put out there. Pretty clear.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-07-2019, 12:21 PM Reply   
I also think it’s funny that you MAGAts laud Trump for always “hitting back” then bitch and moan when he gets some sent his way. Its like a giant snowball and all his snowflake minions whining in concert.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-07-2019, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I think comedy tends to be a mirror. You get back what you put out there. Pretty clear.
Exactly. Not just hate, but also stupidity. Tons of comedic material comes from that bozo.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-07-2019, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I also think it’s funny that you MAGAts laud Trump for always “hitting back” then bitch and moan when he gets some sent his way. Its like a giant snowball and all his snowflake minions whining in concert.
That is my problem. If someone is offended by what Trump spews, his supporters turn badass and instantly start hurling the "snowflake" line. If someone targets Trumps, his supporters turn into little bitches and start crying as if no president has ever been publicly insulted. That's why being a Trump supporter is synonymous with being a hypocritical douchebag.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 9:00 PM Reply   
Ok you F- Tards don’t get it. Here is a Example

Here is how they handled Obama “You silly President” where is your Green card!

Here is how they handled TRUMP
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 9:24 PM Reply   
Let’s let’s admit it. The only one it’s ok to be Racist Against is White Dudes. Wes & Wake Sorry you have White Guilt. Please don’t come on here and try and try to pretend your progressive by spamming the rest of us. If your sorry your white. If you wanna put your money where your mouth is ! give up your wealth and your position in society to the people you think have been oppressed by your evil White forefathers.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-07-2019, 11:06 PM Reply   
Wow, someone's triggered! Calm down there broski - you are all over the place. You went from SNL to some dlist loser like Kathy what's her last name I'm not even sure? Shall we post up the kind of stuff folks passed around on obama? How about the "terrorist fist jab" and the unmentionable things ppl said about Mrs. Obama (including you and plenty of other feebs on this very board)...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-07-2019, 11:59 PM Reply   
Wes: do u like to adopt & Use trendy names like “feeb” I bet it makes you feel cool. Sorry Bro! Ur still the same old lib Doushe! You have always been no mater what new names you wanna come up with. Sorry I don’t have a new trendy name to call u. Dousch seems to work just fine.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Hey, speaking of white guilt... Here's the left's idea of "fixing" everything. Could there be a more shameless, obvious example of pandering for votes? I believe most of the democrat candidates are signed on to this. This is truly how out of touch the left is and just one more example of how there is slim chance of Trump losing out on a second term if he wants one. You guys have totally poisoned yourselves voluntarily.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boo...ry-reparations
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
If that^^^ ain't enough, you got Bernie tossing up this real gem of an idea like they're in a stupid contest! If there is anyone near sanity left on the left, you guys just got ditched by your party.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...hile-in-prison
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If that^^^ ain't enough, you got Bernie tossing up this real gem of an idea like they're in a stupid contest! If there is anyone near sanity left on the left, you guys just got ditched by your party.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...hile-in-prison
That story is pretty interesting. I didn't realize that there was such a wide range of approaches out there among the states. Thanks for posting.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, speaking of white guilt... Here's the left's idea of "fixing" everything. Could there be a more shameless, obvious example of pandering for votes? I believe most of the democrat candidates are signed on to this. This is truly how out of touch the left is and just one more example of how there is slim chance of Trump losing out on a second term if he wants one. You guys have totally poisoned yourselves voluntarily.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boo...ry-reparations
Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this. from a "perfect world" perspective, I think some form of equalization is probably fair. Problem being it's impossible to articulate exactly what that looks like, and chances are things wouldn't really be any different afterwards. It's not like racism itself would immediately die by cutting checks. But claim racism after those checks get cut and there'll be a lot of people who rightly or wrongly will say "hey you've been compensated. Playing field is equal. Go after it but stop claiming discrimination."

And even if every single recipient of a reparations payment feels completely vindicated and accepts that this is a full reset of race relations, I can't believe that the "persecuted white males" among us won't feel even more slighted by the system.

It is a way to try to address systemic inequality tho. If it starts a conversation, that's a start. IMHO no way under any circumstances does it pass ever.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-08-2019, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’m gonna go outside and shout at the sky! LOL hey speaking of the Sky it’s Beautiful here right now gonna go fill the boat with gas and have a wonderful day on the lake. I hope your in a position to do the same. Have a great day.
I had a wonderful time here in Orlando over the weekend, air was 85 and water was 75, wakeboarding and surfing, can’t imagine any place being better than Orlando! Wonder if Trump was out golfing, 85 is pretty hot on the golf course, he probably can’t take the heat and with his skin condition, he probably should not be out in the sun.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2019, 1:45 PM Reply   
too funny.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-camp...-1e440d7fc69d/
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-08-2019, 3:04 PM Reply   
only the best people...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2019, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about this. from a "perfect world" perspective, I think some form of equalization is probably fair. Problem being it's impossible to articulate exactly what that looks like, and chances are things wouldn't really be any different afterwards. It's not like racism itself would immediately die by cutting checks. But claim racism after those checks get cut and there'll be a lot of people who rightly or wrongly will say "hey you've been compensated. Playing field is equal. Go after it but stop claiming discrimination."

And even if every single recipient of a reparations payment feels completely vindicated and accepts that this is a full reset of race relations, I can't believe that the "persecuted white males" among us won't feel even more slighted by the system.

It is a way to try to address systemic inequality tho. If it starts a conversation, that's a start. IMHO no way under any circumstances does it pass ever.
No matter what, it’ll never be enough for “them.” Remember affirmative action? How about the welfare state? This is a heart problem for the black community. There will be no solution unless their hearts and culture are changed. You can’t praise thuggery and every other kind of destabilizing, anti-family behavior and ever expect to be successful in life for the long haul.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2019, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. The dems can demand in one hand and crap in the other. They’ll never get em. Boo hoo.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2019, 10:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I had a wonderful time here in Orlando over the weekend, air was 85 and water was 75, wakeboarding and surfing, can’t imagine any place being better than Orlando! Wonder if Trump was out golfing, 85 is pretty hot on the golf course, he probably can’t take the heat and with his skin condition, he probably should not be out in the sun.
Just give it a month and watch the humidity go off the charts. Orlando is a literal armpit. The weather is nice for 3-4 months out of the year. The only state in the union that has more weird news and people than Cali. After looking at a USA map, no wonder Florida is known as the “dick” of the US.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2019, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
No matter what, it’ll never be enough for “them.” Remember affirmative action? How about the welfare state? This is a heart problem for the black community. There will be no solution unless their hearts and culture are changed. You can’t praise thuggery and every other kind of destabilizing, anti-family behavior and ever expect to be successful in life for the long haul.
wouldja believe?

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2019, 5:08 AM Reply   
I hear your point as to AA tho. While (IMHO) the goal of AA is laudable, measuring success has been pretty mixed. And there's clearly a resentment of it among whites and asians. Great story on (failing!) NYT's "The Daily" podcast last week about racial disparities in NYC's elite public high school admissions. No easy answers where the schools have been largely taken over by poor asian immigrants.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
wouldja believe?

What is the "safety net" they're talking about? As for the stats, whites should be the majority group in most things since there are more of them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2019, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is the "safety net" they're talking about? As for the stats, whites should be the majority group in most things since there are more of them.
welfare / food stamps / chip / medicaid
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
welfare / food stamps / chip / medicaid
Okay thanks.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-09-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
Reporations
Everyone I have spoke to about this Rolls their eyes’ & says PaaaaaLeeeeeeZzzz! But I think it’s a great CONVERSATION. I can see a pay per view block buster. We keep tip toeing around it and as a white dude, I see many people hang their head in shame, (the white guilt kicks in) I think for once and for all we need to drag Slavery & what current America Owes if anything to the African American community. This subject is like a Un treated infection. I say Blacks elect a spokes person (I would advise against Al Sharpton or JJ if they want a fair chance at getting any where) or even a entire panel of blacks to debate or address the issue. The topic of Debate can be “Modern America & it’s Responsibility for Slavery” & how we move forward.

It my impression that current Race Hustlers would Never want this highly televised conversation/debate to take place. Cause IMO it would shine a light on it and expose very quickly how stupid this whole Idea/Movment is.

I would love for Candace Owens (a strong black woman) to come forward at this so called debate, she would Crush the Left.
Quote:
This is a heart problem for the black community. There will be no solution unless their hearts and culture are changed. You can’t praise thuggery and every other kind of destabilizing, anti-family behavior and ever expect to be successful in life for the long haul.
^^^ these are the kind of things she has been saying & the Democrat plantation, has turned against her. She is pretty awesome IMO.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2019, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
[I think for once and for all we need to drag Slavery & what current America Owes if anything to the African American community. This subject is like a Un treated infection.
I am not sure how much of your post is sincere or mocking, but regardless of whether a check gets cut to every ancestor of a slave, I totally agree that having a discussion about the lasting effects of slavery is a great idea.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just give it a month and watch the humidity go off the charts. Orlando is a literal armpit. The weather is nice for 3-4 months out of the year. The only state in the union that has more weird news and people than Cali. After looking at a USA map, no wonder Florida is known as the “dick” of the US.
Dont normally agree with Mark, but....another Florida vote.
https://www.tampabay.com/health/anti...ines-20190408/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2019, 4:03 PM Reply   
Two cable parks in town, live on a ski lake, low taxes, can run AC all day in Florida for the price of running a few light bulbs in CA. I've got no complaints. Come to think of it, most of the people complaining about Florida are complaining about their home state. But nobody in Florida is complaining about Florida.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2019, 4:08 PM Reply   
But you are vaccinated, the earth is round and climate change is real, right?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2019, 4:24 PM Reply   
Not vaccinated. I had all those diseases as a kid. And I also don't believe the Earth is 6000 years old.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2019, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Not vaccinated. I had all those diseases as a kid. And I also don't believe the Earth is 6000 years old.
mumps and polio and smallpox and measels? You prolly don't believe the earf is 6000 years old because you were around then!