Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       11-20-2013, 11:08 AM Reply   
All of my buddies have called it quits for the season due to the cooler temps. Im still going out 1-2 times a week. However every week it gets colder and harder to find people to go out. Im buying a drysuit in the next week so I plan on riding all winter. If anyone is interested in going out on my boat shoot me an email. I have a Mastercraft, boards, and wetsuits. I dont even care if you dont even have gas money. I need a driver and a rider. I live in Kingwood so San Jac river is where I ride. If you have boat and want to take yours out I have plenty of money for Gas and im an experienced driver. Either way I just need to ride. Hell even if you have no wakeboard experience but want to learn and dont mind the cold email me. I can teach you everything you need to know.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       11-20-2013, 11:50 AM Reply   
Sent you a PM with my info

What days do you ride? With the sun going down so early it's tough for me to ride during the week. Though I do have every other Friday off, so hopefully we can work something out there. Are you a member of GCWA or have any friends through there? A couple of those guys will vouch for me that I know the river, can drive, and will bring gas money(it's sad that you even have to throw it out there you don't care). I already have my wetsuit that worked for me last winter, so I should be good to go.
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       04-18-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
Summer is now upon us. Im still always looking for new riders. Hit me up if you would like to ride the Upper San Jac in Kingwood.
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-19-2014, 7:18 AM Reply   
Hit up FB "I am GCWA"... there's plenty of free rider/drivers there.... j/k..lol!
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       03-31-2018, 7:37 PM Reply   
I’m still riding and still always looking for new riders. Got an OG mastercraft x2 that throws a nice wake. Usually surf after I ride too.
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       09-10-2018, 1:01 PM Reply   
bump
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       06-21-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Been a few years since I bumped this thread. Buddy I have been riding with mostly is moving out of state end of the month so looking to meet more people again. Still riding the river year round in Kingwood. River is awesome now too since it was dredged. Even seeing more people wakeboard on it these days too instead of surfing.
Old     (Paulyworld1432)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2021, 7:32 PM Reply   
Would love to take you up on riding sometime. Will provide gas money, beer, etc. We have a crappy I/O with tower that we’ve been making the best of on lake houston, but would love a pull behind something with a better wake! Would be awesome to also learn a bit about USJ as I haven’t been out on it.

Paul 847-204-7285
Old     (Kwclark)      Join Date: Oct 2013       04-16-2023, 5:51 AM Reply   
Still at it on the USJ in Kingwood. Hit me up if you feel like going out.