Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (tmb80)      Join Date: May 2010       08-18-2015, 6:02 PM Reply   
I was one of the lucky ones that received a free bottle of the Spotless water spot remover from Chris at Spotless Boat. I have no affiliation with Chris or the company and the first time I heard of the product was when he mentioned it in the "Babes vs Hot Sauce" post.

I have a 2012 Super Air Nautique that receives 2 coats of wax in the spring and is kept on a lift with a canopy all summer. Unfortunately the cable on my boat lift broke so my boat had to be left in the water for a week while I fixed the lift. My boat has a black hull and blue sides so water spots show up big time. I used Spotless boat on a vast majority and left a few feet for Maguires hard water spot remover I already owned. Spotless was outstanding at removing the water spots and left a nice wax like shine on the boat (smells like carnuba too !!!). The Maguires works ok but I had to let it soak in for awhile before it would remove the spots. Spotless literally removed the spots in seconds. I then moved to the windshield which hasn't been cleaned all year. It absolutely looks brand new and again I simply sprayed it with spotless and wiped it off. I used 2 towels for all applications. The first towel was to wipe the spotless off and the second was to buff the wax left behind. I also used spotless on my dash and the aluminum frame around it. You would not believe how shiny the aluminum becomes after applying spotless.

I don't have any experience with Babes or hot sauce but I can't imagine they work better. This product removed water spots incredibly easy and smells great (if you like the smell of carnuba).

Unfortunately I lost my phone on Sunday and couldn't take pics of the before but I will take pics when I get home (I work out of town during the week).