Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (gpd005)      Join Date: May 2013       07-16-2015, 8:31 AM Reply   
So I've read all the reviews on drain plug lights and I've had lights that I installed on my last boat, but I just hate drilling holes in my new boat. So I started doing a little research and came across a drain plug light made by Diablo Royale Customs. Their website is www.boatpluglight.com and before anyone says anything I'm not associated with them in anyway what so ever. I bought a dual head light for $180 and thought I would be throwing my money away but we were getting ready for a big trip to Norris Lake in Tennessee and I wanted to have something cool for our night rides. Needless to say I was blown away with the quality of the light as well as the ability to light up the water. I have a wake plate with a single cylinder in the middle so the light is partially blocked but it still does an awesome job of lighting up the water. I've attached a few pictures of it so you can see what mine looked like. I know there are a lot of options out there and this may not be the best option for under water lighting, but for me it has worked out great!!!! I did have a small issue but I was able to contact them and they quickly walked me thru the solution and I had them working within ten minutes of having them installed. If you are considering underwater lights I would highly recommend these!
Attached Images