Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-27-2007, 3:13 PM Reply   
Look'n for an outfit in the ATL to do some LED installation in my B.O.A.T, anybody know where?
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-27-2007, 3:34 PM Reply   
How big of a installation job are you looking for. Replacing factory courtesy lights with leds or going all out(cup rings, led strips, etc.)?
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-27-2007, 6:51 PM Reply   
The later, I currrently don't have interior courtesy lights and have bought them awhile ago, to add but I saw a few pic's and thought it would be much nicer with LED in a few well placed area's.

But I want someone who will do a Mr Bling and or Clay style install!! Those guys do outstanding things to their boats
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-28-2007, 6:36 AM Reply   
Good luck finding someone that can "Bling" it for you. Grant and Clay can do some insane stuff. I doubt you will find someone that can match there installations.

Do some research online and get has many pics from other installations that you like, then try and do the install yourself. That's what I'm doing, it will not hold a candle to Grant's or any other top installers but I will have the pride of saying I did it myself.
Old     (scottyr7)      Join Date: May 2006       01-28-2007, 1:53 PM Reply   
check www.wakeboardatlanta.com
There is a lot of good info over there about the Atlanta area.
Old     (tdiggity)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-06-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
where ya at in atlanta aqua, around cobb county , go to area 41 off of hwy 41 right next to cobb county police station. sound extremes in marietta does excellent work but if i remember correctly their shop rate is almost $107 an hour(way to f*ckin high) for stereo stuff so it could be less or more.East coast marine is a great little shop in kennesaw area, very reasonable rates, and quality work. thats where i got my boat serviced at before i moved to sc six months ago. Also if youre in a pinch and want it done quick take it to best buy(barrett) or brandsmart(chastain) there are always bored shop guys in the stereo dept wishing for something to do, and if they wont do it at the store you can usually talk them into doing a "side" job if they dont offer on their own
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-06-2007, 3:13 PM Reply   
Thanks!!! Yeah I talked with the guys on 41 and they where cool, but your right they r expensive. I live in Kennesaw and did a search for the EC marine, but no dice on location. Have you a number for them??

By the by I think yall had your boat in the stall next to my Moomba a year or so ago...that you guys??

Thanks for the post!
Old     (tdiggity)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-06-2007, 4:10 PM Reply   
east coast is off of hickory grove road , if your in kennesaw go wade green to jiles. turn right on jiles take jiles to baker road make right onto baker , then take baker to hickory grove and make a left at the light , east coast is in an warehouse on the left just after the gas station just look for the boats parked outside. Id give you the number but i dont think i have it any more , hope the directions help.

And i kept my boat at Little river marina when i was working there in canton and we usually rode back in little river near the waterfall , but im sure youve seen me on the lake, what color moomba ya got
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-06-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Yellow and I'm on Hartwell! And Thanks!!