Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (top_100)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-22-2006, 6:10 PM Reply   
James bought a 2007 MasterCraft X2 for his 21st birthday. I can't say enough about James. What a classy, well spoken, polite young man he is. He comes by it honesty, because his parents Big James and Sonya are 1st class all the way. This 07 MC X2 is going to be parked in good company, a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Rolls and Bentley are now the X2's roommates. James said he wanted a MasterCraft after seeing it several times at Supercross through out last season. I am honored to be the dealer of his choice. This is my first post here on WW, not that I dont read the threads, I just don't want to get involved in a lot of the politics/boat wars as you guys call it. I do however think this is a very informative board.
Upload
Upload
P.S. There is A LOT more Bling coming for the boat
Old    walt            12-22-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Congrats !
Old     (slax303)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Portland to Boston       12-22-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
i must say i love those new graphics on the X series boats.. i havent been a fan of the mastercraft graphics of the past couple of years, but that boat is nice, and those graphics are sick..
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-22-2006, 7:51 PM Reply   
Cool first post. Thanks for the pic's and welcome. I hope Bubba is "going big" on his system.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-22-2006, 8:00 PM Reply   
Sweet boat!!! I like the graphics and color.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-22-2006, 9:24 PM Reply   
he is a bad man
i would love to meet him
was he limping at all from toronto after that accident, i hope all is well with him so he can dominate this season
congrats jbs
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-23-2006, 12:34 AM Reply   
Tell him to hit me up if he needs a third

(Message edited by whitie on December 23, 2006)
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-23-2006, 5:40 AM Reply   
That is the best looking X-2 I have ever seen, SICK!!! Show some pics after it's all Blinged out too, PLEASE...

Hey Greg, Here in Florida, we only need a driver and someone on the end of the string, no third needed...But if you can get down here I'm sure me and afew other buddies can find a pull or two for you

(Message edited by Byrd on December 23, 2006)
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-23-2006, 6:13 AM Reply   
congrats to JBS on the boat, although i am surprised that MasterCraft didn't give him a boat... Chad Reed didnt pay for his Centurion! and doesnt RC have a sponsored boat as well?

the most elloquent and well spoken thing he has said was his forced apology to Tedesco, Preston, and the rest of the Toronto field. I just hope he doesnt boat with "reckless abandon" like he rides his KX450F... propellors are a lot less forgiven than a 240lb bike...i hope Tedesco is healthy for Anaheim 1!
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-23-2006, 8:31 AM Reply   
Cool post, congrats Bubba!
Old     (enzostyle)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-23-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
Thanks for posting this, I am a huge fan of James, I have seen him race at Millville many times. If you have never seen this guy attack the whoops, it is a thing of pure magic.

I hope he can stay healthy so we can all see him take down Ricky.
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-23-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
Nice ride Bubba thanx for posting ......
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-23-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
I'm shocked that Bubbas head fit through the door, he acts like his poop doesn't stink.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-23-2006, 12:12 PM Reply   
Really great to see news about athletes crossing over into our sport!! Congrats Bubba!!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-23-2006, 12:57 PM Reply   
Nice boat, looks killer!! Sweet colour combo and new 07 graphics are really nice.

I'm geeving on the fact that is a post about the glorification of this purchase and it sitting next to a Bentley, Ferrari... I personaly don't care!

This boat should be sitting in the water being used everyday! Not in some garage!!

Congrats on being the dealer of choice.... I see Liquid Sports Marine did well in the boating industry top 100 list too... Customer Service speaks....sales are the result of the personaly investment of keeping people happy.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-23-2006, 1:24 PM Reply   
HATER LIST
tdc, do you speak to him often, how do you know if he is elloquent or not

shane i guess your poop don't stink since his is so easy to point out for you

greg, most men like wakeboarding, ferraris, bentleys and the women that go with them, maybe not you though

don't be haters it is bad for you soul, why do some people always have something negative to say

(Message edited by supra24ssv on December 23, 2006)
Old     (mbrown)      Join Date: May 2005       12-23-2006, 2:45 PM Reply   
Hey Shane c'mon guy, Bubba's head will fit nicely through any door after being humbled repeatedly by Ricky in the outdoor series. Remember this kid is young and will begin a McGrath type run this year, but if you notice his new approach is soaked in humility, it's a good fit for him and his fans. Go Bubba!

I can't resist though... He bought the boat after SEEING it at the tracks? Hmmm. Didn't someone else buy a MC based on how it looked. I think if he rode behind the boat he would have got an X-star, or more likely a Malibu!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-23-2006, 2:57 PM Reply   
Very clean MC. me like it. does that blow your mind? that just happend! "ricky bobby"
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-23-2006, 4:41 PM Reply   
POSER LIST: Supra for me

1. If your handle is based on a brand, then you are a sucker for marketing. All boats are good. All bikes are good. be proud of whom you are and what you give back to the world, not what you can buy.
2. I have not spoken to JBS. Nor have I spoken to President George Bush. I think it is safe to say that President Bush is not eloquent, no matter whom writes his addresses. I can say this after HEARING President Bush, and my opinion applies to JBS as well after HEARING him. He has the potential to be one of the greatest riders of all time...if he doesnt wipe out the entire field on the way.
3. I dont hate success. I applaud work effort. Its akin to RC's. He has natural talent, it is akin to TPs. He has no sportsmanship, if were in NASCAR, he would be banned for riding recklessly.
4. you are right. i am a hater. i hate organized competitions. they are ruled by big companies with big pocket books that pay contestants to act like they do. they dont represent the grass roots, where the true heart of any sport is at...
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-23-2006, 11:33 PM Reply   
I'm gettin' old!
Who's TP...Who's Ricky???

All I know is that's a sick boat... Congrats on the purchase man!!

I hope the posts above don't keep you from posting the pics when it's all decked out. Man what a bunch of haters!!!

I think I saw that boat. Was Billy your dealer??? Super nice guy!!

I boat in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale a couple of times a month and in Atlanta, Georgia the rest of the time. Any MC owners want to get together. I want to start wakesurfing...the more the merry!!!

Happy Holidays everyone.
Old     (outbackls)      Join Date: May 2004       12-24-2006, 7:51 AM Reply   
TP = Travis Pastrana
Ricky = Ricky Charmichael(RC)
McGrath = Jeremy McGrath

All motocross icons in the last 7 years
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-24-2006, 7:29 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff!!!
I don't follow motorcross however like everyone else I've seen TP on x-games
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-24-2006, 8:47 PM Reply   
amazing looking boat. surprised with the collection of cars he has that he didnt' opt for an x star.

and oh yeah, wished rc wasnt' retiring. what a show it would be this year!! rc is hot to start.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-24-2006, 9:31 PM Reply   
Nice boat, welcome to the club!
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-24-2006, 9:58 PM Reply   
Man he will love his x2. I know i do. Congrats and have fun.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       12-26-2006, 1:49 PM Reply   
Just to throw this out there. McGrath wakeboards, on a old MX video it showed him land his first backroll. I can't remember what video it was but he looked like a good wake rider.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-27-2006, 6:46 AM Reply   
MX is a hyper-competative sport. I think what comes across as being a "d|@k" is really just the competition coming out. Every interview with him...win, lose, or crash, he always has a huge smile on and is very upbeat. Ricky is the same way...but you can see the disappointment on him from time to time too.

Sweet looking boat though I really like last years tower legs better!
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-27-2006, 7:28 AM Reply   
I bet that Alessi beats him in the outdoors. Then again anyone who can keep it on 2 wheels will be able to. He rides to fast and out of conroll for his own good.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       12-27-2006, 8:51 AM Reply   
Jon, Same with Alessi!! It won't be this year, Give him a few. All the kids that hull @$$ on 80 have a hell of a time keepin it on 2 wheels at first with the big boys. (Ricky, TP(who never got out of that stage)Bubba, now Alessi) It takes them a few years to chill out and just ride!
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-27-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
Rubbin's Racing...
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-27-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
Motocross has gotten to the point where the winner is the person that "barely kept it on two wheels". Those guys move soooo fast its just absurd. Racers are like fighters, they need the confidence and cockyness to go that fast without mental issues. The second you second guess yourself its all bad. Anyone who has raced knows the Get the F out of my way rev and how well it works in the amatuer ranks!

I love the qoute I heard from Davi "hey Davi, how do you move the whoops so fast?" "click into 4th, twist and lean back" lol!
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-27-2006, 4:46 PM Reply   
i havent' been at all impressed with alessi. there ain't a chance he would hang with either stewart or rc. he's barely winning 1/3 in the 125 ranks. the guy i want to see is davi millsaps once rc is gone. hoping he pulls the socks up and is competing.
Old     (nar722)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-27-2006, 8:15 PM Reply   
Alessi this and Davi that... yeah those guys are good but don't forget about KDUB. Also Grant Langston will be very competetive on that yz450f. Gonna be a great outdoor season.I can hardly wait for summer!!! Oh yeah, #22 has a bling centurion and I think RC rides a 210TE. Wonder what other mxers ride?
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-28-2006, 6:06 AM Reply   
Liquidmx
"Racers are like fighters, they need the confidence and cockyness to go that fast without mental issues. The second you second guess yourself its all bad."

This is the same with any sport that has a high risk factor.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-28-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
sorry nickster, kdub is good for showing a front wheel once in a while. I wish it was more. even though the races are great to watch with stewart and rc, it would be nice for 2-3 other guys to be up in the mix. hopefully langston is right in there.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-28-2006, 8:32 AM Reply   
I am not really into the scene anymore but... Anyone know if Langston still has a target on his back after his practice track antics that went down a while ago? I would really like to see that guy get his clock cleaned off the track (or on the track for that matter), total .
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-28-2006, 3:54 PM Reply   
Langston on the Yamaha will be tough. The guy (or kid I should say) to watch will be Villopoto this year.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-28-2006, 6:18 PM Reply   
matt, what happened with langston??

factory, i totally agree with ya. villipoto should be potent. is he still running the lites, or has he moved up. if he's moved up, i think it might be another year for him. another week or 2 and anaheim 1 will be rolling.
Old     (mim3)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-28-2006, 6:49 PM Reply   
Dirt's fun, but these guys fly!

Upload
Old    alanp            12-28-2006, 9:58 PM Reply   
thats pretty cool. i wish i could trade jbs wake lessons for mx lessons.
ive seen his house on twmx but i dont remember a lake being there. if not im sure he'll just have one built.
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2006, 8:51 AM Reply   
yes. superbikes are amazing to watch. blows nascar away IMO. Got to go anahiem 1 last year and hang out with some of the riders. was a blast. this year only PHX. Villopoto will still be riding the lites class. i think he will move up in 08. For you people that think stwert rides dirty. watch the new movie called ama championship (or something like that). it shows the whole outdoor series from last year and watch every rider crash and bump eachother. even RC!!!!!
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2006, 8:52 AM Reply   
moving this discussion to non-wakeboarding forum.
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-29-2006, 10:05 AM Reply   
its not that stewart rides dirty. they all ride dirty by comparison. and it is not about his attitude. he has a great attitude. its that he rides out of control and is a danger not only to himself but to others...just like TP was, whom i personally think is the most gifted rider of our generation. i am all for riding hard, competing until you see the checkerd flag, and pushing the other competitors to the brink. but when you ride so hard you become a hazard, you should be put in check...
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-29-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
would agree with tdc. stewart is an amazing rider. He's just over aggressive in getting the wins sometimes.
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2006, 12:46 PM Reply   
if you were getting a $30,000 bonus for winning the race, you would do everything you could to win. That is what RC got everytime he won an Outdoor race.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-29-2006, 2:00 PM Reply   
sorry, but pushing hard for 1st is not bad in my view,
name a race last year where he was the direct result of a crash w/ a serious injury
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-29-2006, 2:24 PM Reply   
Its business out there just like anything else. Those guys have to constantly push themselves to faster speeds. I agree that sometimes its pretty excessive, but everyone who has ridden knows that you need to ride outside your pace to get aclimated to a faster pace; its a progression thing.
Old     (mim3)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-29-2006, 3:48 PM Reply   
Any of you old enough to remember Roger DeCoster? Back when he was riding that is :-). Some great battles between him and Bob Hurricane Hannah. They both traded a lot of "blows". Dirt bike racing is close quarters and everyone wants to be on the best line. These guys have been bumpin plastic since the beginning.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-29-2006, 9:15 PM Reply   
sorry supra, you name a race in which he didn't cause himself to crash out of in the outdoors because of him pushing hard. he spent more time in the hospital then on the track. almost looking that way 2 races into the supercross season so far.

pushing hard to win your race and bonuses is what's it all about, but when it comes at the cost of hurting himself or other riders, he aint' gonna be racing long.
Old     (x2fanatic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-29-2006, 11:33 PM Reply   
Nice boat.
Congrats
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-30-2006, 6:45 AM Reply   
ryan, so who did he injure besides himself in outdoors, after all the complaint is he is a danger to others
(obv. ex. toronto, 1 race)
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-30-2006, 3:59 PM Reply   
supra, isn't that what i just stated above??? dont' get me wrong and james is a great rider, but obviously with the fines and 1 year probation, somebody must be thinking he's pushing to hard and putting himself as well as other riders at risk with his aggressive riding style??
wouldnt'think you could argue with that.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-30-2006, 9:46 PM Reply   
then you have a guy like evans who caused a crash on purpose and started a fist fight on the track, has he been fined or put on probation
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2006, 9:55 PM Reply   
I think just about all of them have been there at some point. Alessi standing on bikes in the outdoors, K-dub and RC collisions etc. But I agree, if the AMA has issued fines and probation; I am sure there is a reason.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-31-2006, 7:12 AM Reply   
he deserves it, he's such a beastly MXer...but chad reed and ricky c (the GOAT) are still my favorites above him
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       12-31-2006, 9:22 AM Reply   
The boat is killer.

On an unrelated note, (sorry for the hijack)what is the best website where I might be able to get some help getting ideas to make my bike work better with my tall self? I was thinking a sort of discussion board where I can post the problems I am having and see what guys more experienced in dirt bikes have to say.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-31-2006, 9:39 AM Reply   
www.thumpertalk.com
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-31-2006, 2:45 PM Reply   
I believe the ama did this because he had a run in with tadesco and preston in the same day.

I believe that other guys are patient and wait for a clean opportunity to pass, and when that fails then they might rub elbows or bump a little. with james, it's all out get around the rider right then and there. 30000 bonus is nice, but when you get it taken away with fines and put on probation that's saying something.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-31-2006, 3:43 PM Reply   
did you see the evans crash and FIGHT, he was swinging w/ his fist for no reason on the track, what is worse 2 accidental wrecks or causing a wreck, then blaming it on the other guy and throwing punches in the middle of the race, the reason I think jbs was punished so harsh is b/c of his high profile, many other riders do the same thing week in and week out but when their not in the top 3 nobody complains, it is just racing
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-31-2006, 4:49 PM Reply   
obviously your opinion and the ama's opinion are different, and right now they are the ones calling the shots. i didnt's see evans incident, but it must not have been as serious or something would have been done about it.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-31-2006, 5:32 PM Reply   
ryan here is the video decide for yourself, evans is on the yellow bike (a suzuki) if you did not know
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zC6d8EbiWoI
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-31-2006, 8:22 PM Reply   
i'd be angry if i were tedesco or preston...
but kawasaki has been hot on bubbas tail and basically told him that he better give them a championship this year

i think he's just trying his best and was working so hard just lost his attention for a sec with preston... not sure about tedesco i just heard he was rough and caused him to wreck in practice

we'll see in aneheim what goes down...GO REED!!! and if his bike is messed up again i guess bubba of the GOAT because he bought an X2
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-31-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
I can't see anything majorly wrong with that. went in for a block pass, frustrated and pushed buddy out of the way, buddy pushed back and that was about it. didn't see any real swinging of fists or anything major. evans might have grabbed the helmet.

Brett, that's the point you made is bubba is riding this aggressive in a qualifying heat. not the main event to boot.

I believe ama called it right, nothing wrong with the evans event, and james has a history of aggressive riding and the ama is stating that for sure, you ride as hard as you can. but there are other people out on the track racing and to watch out for them. i aint' finger pointing, that's just the way i saw it.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-03-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
ryan he threw an elbow to the head can you not admit anything "nothing wrong" are you serious, get real
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-03-2007, 9:09 PM Reply   
supra for me-- you cannot justify somebody's actions by comparing them to another cirucmstance. you have to compare them to the standard. just because the evan's incident did not result in penalties does not justify the JBS riding recklessly...
Old     (tuffenuff)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2007, 9:37 PM Reply   
This thread started with "Bubba got a MC" and 65 posts later, have you guyz been reading yourselves? AMA, aggressive "riding", etc. Where did Bubba and the boat run off to?
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-04-2007, 3:35 PM Reply   
boo hoo supra, it's a good thing he wasn't wearing a helmet and got a concussion there. you been suckin on stewarts tailpipe again?? let me explain this to you in english. the ama DID NOT FINE EVANS, they fined stewart. what does that tell you. you got your head so far up stewarts arse that you can't tell day from night.lol you get real
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-04-2007, 4:33 PM Reply   
ryan
well you said it yourself earlier "i didn't see evans incident" so keep you dumb arss opinions to yourself
do you wakeboard, or are you just a broke joke

ryans profile:
Wakeboard: nil
Boat : nil
Bindings: nil
Favorite Rider: nil

(Message edited by supra24ssv on January 04, 2007)
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-05-2007, 6:41 AM Reply   
lmao, supra got his panties in a knot!!lol you were kind enough to paste the link to evans incident, therefore i think i did see it. once again, ama did not fine evans, and they did fine stewart. this doesn't happen to all people, but you get a little money from your occupation and you become a total and whatever you say you think goes.lol whatta joke. i see you have confrontations with peeps on here all the time because you are never wrong. I'll join ya, evans should be put in jail for what he did, and stewart should just be given the championship right now, no questions asked cuz you said so.lmao when the world starts spinning in your favor all of this will happen. whatta dueche
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2007, 6:57 AM Reply   
Children, Children, in just a few days there will be a race, save your crap for then. The past is the past. I do like Bubbas boat, the color combo looks great, you dont see a lot of metal flake gelcoat anymore. Congrats.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-05-2007, 7:49 AM Reply   
Very Cool. Thanks for posting.
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-07-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
guess that race should shut some people up!!! :-)
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-08-2007, 11:40 AM Reply   
Amen.
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-08-2007, 4:32 PM Reply   
great race, and clean riding as well. props to stewart. it's gonna be a run away this year without rc, reed ain't even close.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
glad to see you on the wagon ryan
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-08-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
supra, i was never off the wagon. we just had a disagreement on riders riding aggresively. nothing against you, and i apologize if it got heated and for anything i said. just a couple of opinions not agreeing i guess. i've always liked stewart(like rc more.lol) and even last year was excited watching every race between them 2 and always felt like stewart had the edge. it was great to see rc come out on top, but i think stewart will be untouchable this year if he keeps her on 2 wheels.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
sorry as well, most of the time it's captain morgan talking, not me

(Message edited by supra24ssv on January 08, 2007)
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
sorry as well, most of the time it's captain morgan talking, not me, tonight it's jack

(Message edited by supra24ssv on January 08, 2007)
Old     (top_100)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-27-2007, 12:06 PM Reply   
Sorry it took so long, but here are a few pictures of Bubbas boat since the Blingification.
(4) MC tower speakers (2) with fwd facing lights,
(2) JL Audio subs, (2) JL amps , MC rear facing light pod, freshwater washdown, flush kit, and what I think really sets off the boat is the Z5 Tower Rack and tinted windshield. Z5 put this on one of our X2's for Surf & Ski expo and it sure was a hit with the crowd. This was the first one they fitted for an X2. They have had one for the XStar a couple of years now.
I am also glad to see Bubba is doing so well this year. The guy is just sooo fast it amazes me every time I watch him.
Hope to see everyone at the Central Fl. Wakefest.
Byrd,Duffy,Zane and Billy are all certainly good guys/customers/reps (well duffys not a customer yet) and will make it a blast for everyone. I heard the surf is going to be sick that weekend. Hopefully most of the Pros around here will make it as well.
UploadUpload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by top_100 on January 27, 2007)
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-27-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
that top rocks.
Will it fold down or does it come off in one piece?