Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-05-2013, 8:37 AM Reply   
I will be in Destin for about a week in a couple of months and wondering if there was anything nearby to be able to take a lesson. Even if it was just for a few hours to have someone tell me how horrible I am and give me some pointers. I was not able to find anything with a quick search online.

Thanks in advance.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-05-2013, 8:39 AM Reply   
I know there is crew that rides out of Legendary Marina in PCB that has some skill on board. Thats about all i got.. sorry.
Old     (MrShelley)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-05-2013, 9:50 AM Reply   
Cory Pickos has a waterski/wakeboard school in Santa Rosa Beach. http://www.skicory.com
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-05-2013, 12:15 PM Reply   
Thank you! I will look into that.
Old     (carter134)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-05-2013, 2:33 PM Reply   
ive been to corys before its more or less a ski school when i was wakeboarding i was behind a prostar 197 with a tower and some extra people in the boat. hes a good coach but its more for skiers i was the only wakeboarder there when i went. but there were trick skiers from all over the world