Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       02-18-2017, 6:08 PM Reply   
After spending time in the V215 at the boat show, I really loved the size of it. It's 700 lbs lighter than a 22v or Avalanche I'm also considering, so easier to tow through the mountains. It will also fit in my shop w/o lowering the tower each time.

I guess the real question is, just how low is the freeboard on it? Most any older boat sacked out for surfing is up to the rail it seems. I've owned a 19' DD slalom boat and just sold my 21' Sunsetter LX DD, both have had pretty low freeboards IMO.

Does anybody have any pics from the outside of how low they really are? Are they dry when sacked out?

Tige 21v sacked out.

Centurion sacked out

Last edited by parkcityxj; 02-18-2017 at 6:16 PM.