Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    hype1108            12-13-2004, 11:27 AM Reply   
Sorry i am new and didnt put this thread in the right spot. But here is my off season project! Gonna be lite up crusing down the lake this summer.

Old    hype1108            12-13-2004, 11:30 AM Reply   
Grant Yeah i can get pics of it not turned on but basically its just white and is pretty clean looking. The sit that you have seen before I dont think that it is that same because this stuff actually is an insert in the rub rail.
Old    whitechocolate            12-13-2004, 11:52 AM Reply   
Yes there wbsite says its 1/4 inch round so I would guess for a Nautique, it would just fit right in where the old one came out, Or did you need to replace the whole rub rail?

Where did you have the fiber optics come into your boat and join up with the Light projector?

Did you opt for the diffrent collor wheel so you could change collors?

I would like to see some more photos. Of the Light projector and how the fiber optics come into your boat, I.E. the hole you had to drill threw your rubrail and into the boat so the fiber optics can join up with the projector.
sorry for so many questions but your the only real person I have seen do this, I have know about this for some time & I have always been intrested in doing this but the information they give out on there website looks so cheesey I though there stuff might be lame as well. If I could see some better photos I might be intrested, Thanks for posting Grant
Old    hype1108            12-13-2004, 11:56 AM Reply   
yea yea well i didnt get it from the website and i dont have a color wheel on it because I didnt use there stuff. It is a different type of light and there is no color wheel. I will work on getting those photos to you when I go to the boat. I am checking on a color changing light and right now i have it in red blue green and amber
Old    whitechocolate            12-13-2004, 1:03 PM Reply   
Danny any other information would be great.
Old    hype1108            12-13-2004, 1:59 PM Reply   
Grant as more becomes available I will let you know and I will be working on it more next weekend.