Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    hiro            12-11-2004, 5:31 AM Reply   
I am sorry, I am poor at English.
I need your help well.
Thanks information.
What abbreviation is MSRP? Is it a price?
Please let me know the price of the following boat in USA.

malibu vlx & lsv
cc 210team & 226team
mc x-star

Old     (wakinbakin)      Join Date: Sep 2004       12-11-2004, 10:20 AM Reply   
msrp stands for manufactures sugested retail price, the MSRP on the vlx is $45 800 USD and the lsv is $51 500 USD
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-11-2004, 8:15 PM Reply   
Boat makers publish the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price," or MSPR for the boat and for equipment like ballast, Perfect Pass, and speakers. But a boat dealer can try to sell the boat for any price that they want.

Sometimes a customer pays more than the MSRP because the boat is popular, so the dealer can add a lot of charges to raise the price.

Most of the time, the customer can get a price that is less than the MSRP. Sometimes the discount is only a little less--from a few hundred dollars to 3% or 4% of the MSRP. Often the discount is around 10% of the MSRP. And sometimes the discount is even more.

For any boat, the actual sales price can be different depending on where you live in the U.S.
Old    hiro            12-12-2004, 7:18 AM Reply   
Thank

Jeff Guilford : Thank you for very intelligible explanation.

I want to know MSRP of new Boats of 05 models.
SincPlease let me know.e it is not indicated by each maker's 05web.
Help me.