Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
Coolio??? LMAO! So funny! I just spit water out. You're in a glass house though. You just gave Robert license to rip your team to shreads which won't be hard. Especially if he takes his time and thinks about it.

Coolio.......... That was funny.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-29-2016, 12:12 PM Reply   
^^Oh trust me I know Bobby's response. It's the same one he makes every time, "well, at least we have won more than one Superbowl". You should know this line pretty well too Mark
As for you or him coming up with anything original on this thread, well, I'm still waiting.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-29-2016, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Want to bet on that? Why don't you put your money where your big mouth is?
I keep my money in my wallet. My mouth however is freely flowing all the time.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-29-2016, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh I thought the definition of deterioration was: Win 3 out of 4 Superbowls then only win three playoff games for the next 22 years, but maybe that's the definition of "The Cowboys". LOL!!!!!
Dallas hasn't been relevant since Coolio.
Well if that's truly the definition of deterioration then the Seahawks will never reach deterioration. They will remain a flash in the pan who couldn't generate any heat. With only 1 Superbowl win in franchise history we will all be dead before they can live up to your definition. I was trying to give them the benifit of the doubt.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2016, 9:49 AM Reply   
Thursday Pick:
I'll take the Cowboys in another close one over a mediocre team.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-30-2016, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I keep my money in my wallet. My mouth however is freely flowing all the time.
Wise move for a Dallas fan in December.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2016, 3:10 AM Reply   
Thursday Night pick
DAL @ MIN - Cowboys on the road.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-01-2016, 10:14 AM Reply   
Cowboys luck out again. Zimmer is out tonight for the Vikings.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-01-2016, 10:56 AM Reply   

Mini me and myself are ready for the game!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-01-2016, 1:04 PM Reply   
^^Rad! Unfortunately you have the wrong gear on I can send you a 12th Man jersey.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-01-2016, 3:55 PM Reply   
Shocked nobody has called CPS on you yet! Imposing your sickness upon that poor child...

Picking the Vikings tonight. Nothing would be more fitting than losing to a team with a blind coach...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2016, 8:34 PM Reply   
Cliff we won again. One game wrong so far for you.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-01-2016, 8:35 PM Reply   
Man we played awful with penalties and stupid turnovers and STILL WON!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2016, 9:11 PM Reply   
Seattle beat Minnesota 10 -9 last year in the playoffs. Remember the missed FG?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-01-2016, 10:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Shocked nobody has called CPS on you yet! Imposing your sickness upon that poor child...

Picking the Vikings tonight. Nothing would be more fitting than losing to a team with a blind coach...
LOL! I love this thread.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2016, 6:26 AM Reply   
Got a Jersey left for each game we play,
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2016, 6:30 AM Reply   
Before you say it , I also have Bryant, Witten and Romo. Then I have alternate color Bryant,Witten , Dak and Elliott jerseys to back them up.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-02-2016, 7:52 AM Reply   
Ha!

That game was ugly... When I picked the Vikings it was a fully sarcastic choice. I had no idea the Boys would come within a breathe of losing to them last night. The fumble recovery is the only thing that saved their sad looking butts. Oh well, their level of play is right on schedule for December.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-02-2016, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha!

That game was ugly... When I picked the Vikings it was a fully sarcastic choice. I had no idea the Boys would come within a breathe of losing to them last night. The fumble recovery is the only thing that saved their sad looking butts. Oh well, their level of play is right on schedule for December.

Their two lost fumbles are the only thing that prevented this game from being a blowout
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2016, 3:32 PM Reply   
Cowboys escape again. Only Detroit has put up less points on the Vikings. Yikes!
Good thing the ref didn't see that blow to the head on the 2 point conversion. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you are better than the other team. Cowboys were lucky last night.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-02-2016, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cowboys escape again. Only Detroit has put up less points on the Vikings. Yikes!
Good thing the ref didn't see that blow to the head on the 2 point conversion. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you are better than the other team. Cowboys were lucky last night.
Did you forget the whopping 9 points Seattle put up against Minnesota in the playoffs. Talk about lucky, they were lucky Blair Walsh missed the chip shot FG.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-02-2016, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
...said the guy whose (really a 5-6) team could only put up 5 compared to the dumpster fire Niners who put up 17 against the Bucs. Hope you have good insurance on that glass house. As for the refs, come talk to us after your team takes them off the payroll.

Last edited by markj; 12-02-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-02-2016, 10:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you forget the whopping 9 points Seattle put up against Minnesota in the playoffs. Talk about lucky, they were lucky Blair Walsh missed the chip shot FG.
Oh man! I forgot all about that missed field goal. I must have blocked that bad memory.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-03-2016, 10:05 AM Reply   
Week 13 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
KC @ ATL - Falcons with too much offense overcome the mighty Chiefs.
DET @ NO - Saints have too much firepower for the lions.Saints at home.
LA @ NE - Tom Brady is listed as questionable. Doesn't matter Patriots win even if Garapolo has to step in.
DEN @ JAX Trevor Simmons is out and Paxton Lynch will be starting. Good enough for the Broncos to win.
HOU @ GB - Rodgers is listed as questionable with a hamstring. Still enough for the Packers to beat Brock Osweiler.
PHI @ CIN - Can the Bengals beat any NFC East team? No Eagles win on the road.
MIA @ BAL - MIA is what the running game will be in Baltimore without Mr Pouncey missing too.Ravens at home.
SF @ CHI - This is the 49ers best chance to get off the loss streak. Also a toss up game. Heads i'll take the 49ers.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
BUF @ OAK - Raiders even with Carr and a dislocated pinky take the win at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
NYG @ PIT - G-MEN meet Big Ben,AB and Le'Veon Bell. Steelers at home.
WAS @ ARI - I have a feeling about this one. Cardinals in a upset take down the red hot Redskins. Seattle fans are shocked as the Cardinals begin their run for Seattle.
TB @ SD - CHARGERS cool off the Bucs momentum. Why? Rivers is a real QB.
SUNDAY @ 8 : 30 PM
CAR @ SEA - SEAHAWKS CONTINUE TO IMPLODE. Panthers in an upset shock the 12th man even without Luke Keuchly.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
IND @ NYJ - JETS AT HOME.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2016, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's true the Hawks have been pretty lucky with chip shot FGs in the playoffs. Especially by choke artists...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gk_VL2UHqE
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2016, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...said the guy whose (really a 5-6) team could only put up 5 compared to the dumpster fire Niners who put up 17 against the Bucs. Hope you have good insurance on that glass house. As for the refs, come talk to us after your team takes them off the payroll.
Hahaha! Mark, I remember when you could actually talk smack a few years ago. Now you are just Bobby's little kid brother who's always shouting "Yeah, get em Bobby!" It's just sad, like 1-10 sad.

Here's a clip of Bobby(Scut Farkus) & Mark(Grover Dill) for the holidays...don't make me go Ralphie on you boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_agOnqeEeXw
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2016, 1:26 PM Reply   
And the Real Week 13 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
KC @ ATL - Chiefs find a way.
DET @ NO - Lions in a high scoring game.
LA @ NE - Pats don't lose at home, except against the Hawks.
DEN @ JAX Is this the beginning of the Lynch era? Nope Jags win.
HOU @ GB - Packers send the Texans packing. Pack win big.
PHI @ CIN - Bungals are done. Philly wins.
MIA @ BAL - Fins are good and they prove it again.
SF @ CHI - Which team wants to lose more? I think the 49ers do, so Bears win.
BUF @ OAK - Raiders keep rolling but this game will be real close.
NYG @ PIT - G-MEN keep pace.
WAS @ ARI - Washington wins, Cards are done.
TB @ SD - Bucs stay hot.
SUNDAY @ 8 : 30 PM
CAR @ SEA - HAWKS!!!
IND @ NYJ - How is this not flexed?! MNF needs to get it together. Flip a coin. I'll take the Colts.

Have a good weekend boys!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-04-2016, 8:34 PM Reply   
How fitting the Hawks put the nail in Cam and co's hopes for the playoffs this season. Question is will Cam storm off tonight in the post game interview...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2016, 10:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hahaha! Mark, I remember when you could actually talk smack a few years ago. Now you are just Bobby's little kid brother who's always shouting "Yeah, get em Bobby!" It's just sad, like 1-10 sad.

Here's a clip of Bobby(Scut Farkus) & Mark(Grover Dill) for the holidays...don't make me go Ralphie on you boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_agOnqeEeXw
Oh... You are the WORST! Like a special kind of bad. Lol! Congrats on beating a 4-7 team. I hope you're real proud.

I will say this, you guys played a pretty clean game since you were playing a loser team. No need for help from the zebras like usual. You guys won all by yourselves. Haven't seen that in awhile. Pretty nice to play out your last 5 games against 5 dumpster fires. Too bad about Thomas' broken leg. Oh darn...... I can't wait for all that false hope and confidence to build up in Seattle while enjoying one of the easiest schedules in the NFL only to be squashed in the playoffs. It's gonna be awesome.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-05-2016, 8:39 AM Reply   
Ha! you don't like the fact we finally get a little break on the back end. You didn't seem to mind the front half of the Hawks season. The fact of the matter is here we are again for the fourth year in a row poised to finish at or near the top of the NFC.

Green Bay will be no cake walk by the way...

Last edited by seattle; 12-05-2016 at 8:44 AM.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-05-2016, 8:59 AM Reply   
They are so boring I didn't realize Mark's boy made history yesterday.

Congrats!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/0...ers-loss-bears
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2016, 9:33 AM Reply   
Hawks destroy the Panthers again, a team that took the Raiders to the limit the week before. Should have been 40-0 but Cam got lucky with Earl going out. He is going to be missed but reports are saying he could return for the NFC Championship or SB. Hawks D couldn't be more dominate last night holding the Panthers to their lowest point total of the season. I'm pretty sure this game will send the Panthers spinning out of control. Newton becoming the next Jay Cutler.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2016, 9:41 AM Reply   
You guys are so full of it. I love it. It's exactly what I predicted last night. Keep talkin...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2016, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are so boring I didn't realize Mark's boy made history yesterday.

Congrats!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/0...ers-loss-bears
Unfortunately, I had to work yesterday so I missed the fun. Glad they benched his disrespectful, kneeling as$. I'm looking forward to better draft picks. Only problem there is it won't fix the problems that are higher up. The only thing that's gonna fix the Niners is fans not showing up.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are so full of it. I love it. It's exactly what I predicted last night. Keep talkin...
Oh we will. You can count on that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2016, 12:29 PM Reply   
I know some 49ers fans that are hoping Cleveland wins two of their remaining 4 games. RGIII may start next week, but I doubt he will be their savior.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2016, 12:33 PM Reply   
I plan to start both Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson next week. That should solidify a playoff win and expose their opponents secondary.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2016, 1:52 PM Reply   
Bobby, you aren't in your fantasy football playoffs yet?!?! LOL. I thought you knew football, guess not. Let me guess you are still starting Romo?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2016, 2:58 PM Reply   
I'm the #1 seed currently and a win this week will assure the #1 seed throughout the playoffs. I have Aaron Rodgers,Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott. I also have survived having A.J. Green,an untradeable player, the last couple of weeks. I also have Jason Witten and Dez Bryant.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-05-2016, 6:00 PM Reply   
Not looking good for the Jets so far. My only hope to tie the picks is fading fast.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-06-2016, 7:06 AM Reply   
Congratulations Darren! You won the picks again.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2016, 11:39 AM Reply   
Hawks #4 in power rankings. Huskies #4 in college rankings. It's good to be a football fan in the PNW.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2016, 4:50 PM Reply   
^^^Yeah, but then you have to admit you're in the PNW where lesbians flock "like the salmon of Capistrano." What's in a ranking? Even Hillary was "ranked #1" until she got Trumped. At least you have two things to be happy about until the playoffs start...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2016, 5:05 PM Reply   
^^Are you really making a LGBT joke from the Bay area? LOL!! A black pot just smashed into your glass house bro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2016, 5:29 PM Reply   
Ha! I'm plenty far enough from the Bay Area. Far enough to make jokes and not care who's listening. You know like when America was great and not PC? Somebody queue the banjo... JK. You know, we Californians don't all live on the beach either right?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2016, 9:10 PM Reply   
Niners ranked #1 for best draft pick. Can anyone say, "buh-bye, Kneelernick?"
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2016, 6:45 AM Reply   
I think Cleveland has #1 pick on lock down unless RGIII can pull off a miracle.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-07-2016, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Niners ranked #1 for best draft pick. Can anyone say, "buh-bye, Kneelernick?"
Are people still upset about him kneeling? Seems like such a non-story now. The dude is such a hypocrite. Kneels for "change", doesn't even vote. Defends Castro the Communist, then buys a $3.21M home in NYC. What a joke show.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2016, 8:29 PM Reply   
Week 14 picks
Thursday @8 : 25 pm
OAK @ KC - I like Oakland ,but i'll have to go with the Chiefs at home to win.
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
PIT @ BUF - Steelers on the road.
DEN @ TEN - Broncos on the road.
NO @ TB - Bucs at home.
WAS @ PHI - Eagles have laid their eggs and are currently nesting. SKINS Win easy.
ARI @ MIA - Cardinals win and continue their climb back into the race.
SD @ CAR - Chargers get back to their winning ways.
CIN @ CLE - RGIII won't be enough . Bengals win.
HOU @ IND - It's a toss up. Heads i'll take the Texans to win.
MIN @ JAX - Vikings on the road.
NYJ @ SF - Jets cost me last week. So this week i'll take the Jets, after all their playing the 49ers.
ATL @ LA - Falcons on the road.
SEA @ GB - Seattle in a blowout.
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
DAL @ NYG - The Cowboys get revenge for their only loss this season. Giants are going down.
BAL @ NE - Patriots at home in a close game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2016, 12:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Week 14 picks
OAK @ KC - I like Oakland ,but i'll have to go with the Chiefs at home to win.
PIT @ BUF - Steelers on the road.
DEN @ TEN - Broncos on the road.
NO @ TB - Bucs at home.
WAS @ PHI - Eagles have laid their eggs and are currently nesting. SKINS Win easy.
ARI @ MIA - Cardinals win and continue their climb back into the race.
SD @ CAR - Chargers get back to their winning ways.
CIN @ CLE - RGIII won't be enough . Bengals win.
HOU @ IND - It's a toss up. Heads i'll take the Texans to win.
MIN @ JAX - Vikings on the road.
NYJ @ SF - Jets cost me last week. So this week i'll take the Jets, after all their playing the 49ers.
ATL @ LA - Falcons on the road.
SEA @ GB - Seattle in a blowout.
DAL @ NYG - The Cowboys get revenge for their only loss this season. Giants are going down.
BAL @ NE - Patriots at home in a close game.
What??? You think Oakland isn't on a mission, flying under the radar?
You really think Seattle is gonna blow out GB?
Bro, put down the pipe. I think both games will be really close though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2016, 12:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are people still upset about him kneeling? Seems like such a non-story now. The dude is such a hypocrite. Kneels for "change", doesn't even vote. Defends Castro the Communist, then buys a $3.21M home in NYC. What a joke show.
Nah, I'm over the kneeling thing. The joke is on him now. 95%'of the country knows he's a d-bag for that. The other racist 5% can suck it. Did you hear the Pearl Harbor Day speaker talk about it? Awesome sauce all over that speech.

Krapernick is clearly the victim of some mad crazy muslim love. That's what's making him act like a fool.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2016, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What??? You think Oakland isn't on a mission, flying under the radar?
You really think Seattle is gonna blow out GB?
Bro, put down the pipe. I think both games will be really close though.
I think Oakland is a great team,but I think the match ups favor KC. As for Seattle you know i'm trying to jinx them . Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2016, 9:26 AM Reply   
The Real Week 14 picks
OAK @ KC - Chiefs. Raiders have no D.
PIT @ BUF - Steelers in a close high scoring game.
DEN @ TEN - Titans are good and the Broncos have no O. Titans by 3.
NO @ TB - Bucs win again.
WAS @ PHI - The Eagle has landed. Washington Football Team wins.
ARI @ MIA - Fins get back on track agains the disappointing Cards.
SD @ CAR - After a week of criticism Cam reminds the league why he was the MVP. Panthers go off.
CIN @ CLE - If you think I'm picking the Browns you'd be right! Marvin Lewis still keeps his job for some reason.
HOU @ IND - Colts because of Luck.
MIN @ JAX - Vikings in a very close game.
NYJ @ SF - Oh goodie another toilet bowl. Hopefully everyone in the Bay Area closes their windows & doors because it's gonna stink in Santa Clara. 49ers finally win again.
ATL @ LA - Falcons win in LA.
SEA @ GB - HAWKS!!!
DAL @ NYG - GMEN can't stop Zeke but Garrett has Prescott throwing too much and turnovers cost the Cowboys the win. Oh and OBJ has 200+ yards.
BAL @ NE - Pats keep rolling. Hard to beat them in NE, unless you are the best team in the NFL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2016, 10:15 PM Reply   
For all 3 of you Seattle fans that haven't seen this yet. You're welcome.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/s...-the-internet/
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2016, 10:08 AM Reply   
^^Thank you Mark. That made my day.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2016, 11:20 AM Reply   
That was a great video even if i'm not a Seattle fan. It was still an awesome run. True definition of Beast Mode.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-11-2016, 2:42 PM Reply   
....and. the Hawks implode
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-11-2016, 3:27 PM Reply   
Russell Wilson 4 picks...so far
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-11-2016, 3:58 PM Reply   
4 picks and then Wilson throws it away on 4th down. We look like garbage today.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-11-2016, 4:18 PM Reply   
5 picks now. Haha
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2016, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks destroy the Panthers again, a team that took the Raiders to the limit the week before. Should have been 40-0 but Cam got lucky with Earl going out. He is going to be missed but reports are saying he could return for the NFC Championship or SB. Hawks D couldn't be more dominate last night holding the Panthers to their lowest point total of the season. I'm pretty sure this game will send the Panthers spinning out of control. Newton becoming the next Jay Cutler.
Looks like the Panthers rebounded quite well. I missed the Seattle/Green Bay game could you fill me in on the details Darren?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-11-2016, 5:00 PM Reply   
Worst Hawks game I've seen in ten years. What is scary as F is the fact the main cause of the collapse was Russ.

Any smack generated towards the Hawks this week is truly founded in reality. We lost our lock on the second seed and looked like a Niners team today..What's scariest is the fact we are playing this Jekyll and Hide game in December. Not good...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2016, 11:30 PM Reply   
I think Fox summed it up best when they said something to the effect of "we're gonna cut over to another game that's a little more competitive now and show you the NO/TB game." Listen chicken lovers, it's wasn't just one thing. You guys stunk from top to bottom. You could spread blame like PB&J. This is the impending doom that Robert and I have been warning you guys about. I dare say the Niners could have beaten you today.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2016, 5:03 AM Reply   
Well looks like Darren and I tied on the picks. Both our teams lost. A loss is a loss. No matter how big the point difference. How you respond after the loss determines whether or not you reach your goals.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-12-2016, 7:43 AM Reply   
Hey Seahawks fans, feel free to jump on the Chiefs bandwagon now... we got plenty of room over here.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2016, 8:46 AM Reply   
Oh Ian...

You Chief fans are so cute. Get your panties all in a bunch dreamin of success only to have it crushed every year as soon as you get into the playoffs...
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-12-2016, 9:01 AM Reply   
yep, every year...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2016, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
yep, every year...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well looks like Darren and I tied on the picks. Both our teams lost. A loss is a loss. No matter how big the point difference. How you respond after the loss determines whether or not you reach your goals.
Might want to recount that Bobby. Looks like I have 10 picks correct and you only have 9, since you picked the Cowboys and Hawks to both win

What a rough game, I forgot what it's like to lose in blowout fashion. RW was terrible, D line was terrible, Rodgers was on fire. On to La Rams!!

BTW Cowboys only putting up 7 vs the Giants, didn't see that one coming. BTW nice catch Dez.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
....and. the Hawks implode
...and out of the woodwork the Hawks hater trolls come.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh Ian...

You Chief fans are so cute. Get your panties all in a bunch dreamin of success only to have it crushed every year as soon as you get into the playoffs...
Just like the Seahawks...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2016, 11:34 AM Reply   
Did RW really have 5 picks? As stated above, I couldn't watch the whole game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 12:28 PM Reply   
And Fisher is gone! Wonder who La Rams will pick up as their new coach?
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-12-2016, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
...and out of the woodwork the Hawks hater trolls come.
Lol, you don't need to worry about me. You should be trying to decide who you're rooting for in the Superbowl cause I guarantee it won't be the sea chickens lmao.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, you don't need to worry about me. You should be trying to decide who you're rooting for in the Superbowl cause I guarantee it won't be the sea chickens lmao.
Wanna bet?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 1:54 PM Reply   
BTW just caught the highlights of the NY/Dal game. Looks like I was right about Dak passing too much. In fact, Dak's numbers are terrible when he throws over 36 times in a game. He's a much better at handing the ball off to Zeke but Garrett's need to live vicariously through his starting QB gets Dallas in trouble.
The last time Dallas was good they had a great run game and average QB, maybe they should try that strategy again. Garrett should remember.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2016, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW just caught the highlights of the NY/Dal game. Looks like I was right about Dak passing too much. In fact, Dak's numbers are terrible when he throws over 36 times in a game. He's a much better at handing the ball off to Zeke but Garrett's need to live vicariously through his starting QB gets Dallas in trouble.
The last time Dallas was good they had a great run game and average QB, maybe they should try that strategy again. Garrett should remember.
The last time Dallas was good they had a Awesome O line a HOF RB and a HOF WR and a HOF QB and won 3 Superbowls in 4 years.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
^^Oh we got a live one here boys! Get the net!!

Aikman is an average QB that is a HOFer because of the team around him. Just like Terry Bradshaw. Good for Aikman to get lucky and have a great team built around him. Please look at Aikman's stats against other great QBs in the 90's before you get too excited Bobby.

Elway, Young, Montana, Marino, Favre, Kelly, all a league above Aikman.

Here is a nice read for you Bobby:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/pro-...-aikman-canton
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-12-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wanna bet?
How would I have a clue what team other than the chickens you will be rooting for? Meh...kinda hard to bet on that.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2016, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
How would I have a clue what team other than the chickens you will be rooting for? Meh...kinda hard to bet on that.
I'll bet the Hawks make it to the SB, you can pick another NFC team. Which ever team makes it, wins. Pretty easy.