Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2018, 8:08 PM Reply   
Oh man... You are goin down so hard next season! LOL!

I just remembered... They tried to steal the 12's thing from Texas A&M until Texas A&M B-slapped them in court, made them pay up and publicly admit they stole it. The hawks still pay annually to this day for being unoriginal. Look it up.

Today's NFL considers one win out of two SB appearances a dynasty? LOL!!!!! Which alternate universe made that one up? Does every team get a trophy in your new "today's NFL" world too? Don't EVER include the hawks in the same sentence as the pats when mentioning the word dynasty. That is like a textbook example of a wannabe poser!

I think hawks fans are still butt hurt that the "lowly" Niners easily beat the Jags when the hawks bent over for them. I just LOVE karma. Face it. Your 15 minutes are up. Back to anonymity with you, whose state flower had to be moss because no real flowers will bloom in darkness. Mwahaha!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-06-2018, 2:13 PM Reply   
GET THE NET BOYS!! WE GOT A REAL FIGHTER HERE!!

LOL Mark, I love it when you take the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2018, 5:00 PM Reply   
Playoff picks Chiefs, Rams, Jaguars and Saints
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-07-2018, 9:37 AM Reply   
Robert
Stick to the regular season. 0-2 so far.

Good to see LA is who I thought they were. Paper tigers that folded in the playoffs. Falcons are looking good to make a run back to the SB.

Go BILLS!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2018, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Robert
Stick to the regular season. 0-2 so far.

Good to see LA is who I thought they were. Paper tigers that folded in the playoffs. Falcons are looking good to make a run back to the SB.

Go BILLS!!!
That must be rough knowing your team completely imploded at home against those paper tigers just a few weeks ago. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-07-2018, 2:52 PM Reply   
Jaguars /Bills was an exciting game. Peterman was almost the savior,
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-07-2018, 6:38 PM Reply   
Looks like Darren prematurely shot his mouth off again. I won the picks again this week. Lol Darren, you will never learn.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-08-2018, 8:18 AM Reply   
When the Chiefs were up in the 1st quarter i kept telling everyone that it's not over and that i knew we would give up the lead. 1-11 in the last 12 playoff games. It's just brutal to be a Chef's fan.
Attached Images
 
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
^^Sorry Ian. That's 7 home playoff losses in a row. That is brutal.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2018, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Looks like Darren prematurely shot his mouth off again. I won the picks again this week. Lol Darren, you will never learn.
What am I supposed to have learned exactly?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That must be rough knowing your team completely imploded at home against those paper tigers just a few weeks ago. Lol
6-10 Mark.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-08-2018, 8:34 PM Reply   
Divisional round picks
Patriots
Steelers
Vikings
Falcons
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-09-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Picks for the weekend:
Falcons (also my SB pick now)
Saints
Steelers
Pats

Although, I'd love to see the Pats lose this week and NE fall apart after the "big" story that came out last week. Does ESPN have it out for the Pats or what?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-09-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
anyone but the Steelers or Pats please!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2018, 12:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
6-10 Mark.
Uh... no... try 42-7.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-10-2018, 10:36 AM Reply   
^^LOL. Hawks beat the Rams in LA. What is your point exactly? Last time I check the Rams and Hawks won the same amount of playoff games this season too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2018, 12:56 PM Reply   
My point is you called the Rams paper tigers only like 3 weeks after they mopped the floor up with your team.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-12-2018, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^LOL. Hawks beat the Rams in LA. What is your point exactly? Last time I check the Rams and Hawks won the same amount of playoff games this season too.
Last time I checked the Cleveland Browns won as many playoff games this year as the Seahawks. Actually the Cleveland Browns have won as many Superbowl games in the last 3 years as the Seahawks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-12-2018, 10:07 AM Reply   
I just realized that Romo and Garoppolo both went to Eastern Illinois. LOL. Enjoy Santa Clara.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-12-2018, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Last time I checked the Cleveland Browns won as many playoff games this year as the Seahawks. Actually the Cleveland Browns have won as many Superbowl games in the last 3 years as the Seahawks.
Robert I applaud your vigor to this thread even after the Hawks ended the Cowgirls season in Dallas. You must smoke a lot of weed considering your short term memory.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2018, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Robert I applaud your vigor to this thread even after the Hawks ended the Cowgirls season in Dallas. You must smoke a lot of weed considering your short term memory.
...says the guy who made the paper tiger comment... shameless...just shameless I tell ya...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2018, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Picks for the weekend:
Falcons (also my SB pick now)
Saints
Steelers
Pats

Although, I'd love to see the Pats lose this week and NE fall apart after the "big" story that came out last week. Does ESPN have it out for the Pats or what?
Mark he also picked the Falcons to win the Superbowl.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2018, 11:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Mark he also picked the Falcons to win the Superbowl.
Yikes! Hawks fans..........
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2018, 8:25 AM Reply   
At least he stayed with a bird. Lol Darren also picked the Saints. Do you see a common theme? They also Blewdat game to the Vikings on a Hail Mary play. Lol Darren your luck has run out. We sentence you to the Pit of Misery. Dilly , Dilly!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2018, 8:27 AM Reply   
Picks for the Championship round
Jaguars
Vikings
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
Well, looks like my picks were as bad as the Cowboys and 49ers this season.

Other than the two recent NFC Championship games in Seattle that Vikings/Saints game is the best final 5-6 minutes I've seen in the playoffs ever. It had everything. Lead changes, huge plays, and a walk off TD catch. Love it!

Are we on the verge of the worst QB pairing in Superbowl history? Assuming the Pats lose next weekend. Maybe since Ravens/Giants? Dilfer vs. Collins
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2018, 8:07 PM Reply   
Interesting facts. Both Nick Foles and Case Keenum escaped Jeff Fisher to experience playoff success. Also Blake Bortles has fewer playoff losses than Tom Brady.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2018, 10:53 AM Reply   
Robert,
are you excited about the Dallas Cowboys making both the NFC and AFC championships this year?! A total of 16 former coaches and players are in those games! Aikman and Romo are on the call too!
http://www.dallascowboys.com/2017writersblog

LOL. This is why I love the Cowboys. Even when they lose they think they win.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2018, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Robert,
are you excited about the Dallas Cowboys making both the NFC and AFC championships this year?! A total of 16 former coaches and players are in those games! Aikman and Romo are on the call too!
http://www.dallascowboys.com/2017writersblog

LOL. This is why I love the Cowboys. Even when they lose they think they win.
Darren admitting you love the Cowboys is the first step. Posting articles from the Cowboys Web page only proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you're a dedicated fan. Welcome to the DCB4LIFE team. Good news is you already have your Romo jersey.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2018, 12:32 PM Reply   
^^Oh there is no doubt I love the Cowboys. I know that it's an easy win in the Hawks schedule and I won't ever have to worry about them in the playoffs.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2018, 9:37 PM Reply   
Darren Dallas leads the all time match up 10-8. Then if you make it the last 10 games it's 5-5 . So what have you been smoking?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
^^Again Robert, you are only looking at regular season games but how about games that actually matter? Playoffs 1-0. Elimination games for the post season 1-0.

The Dallas Cowboys the undisputed champions of meaningless football games!!! I wonder when Dak will get his Preseason MVP trophy? Although it will take him a long time to match Romo's Preseason records.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-17-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^Again Robert, you are only looking at regular season games but how about games that actually matter? Playoffs 1-0. Elimination games for the post season 1-0.

The Dallas Cowboys the undisputed champions of meaningless football games!!! I wonder when Dak will get his Preseason MVP trophy? Although it will take him a long time to match Romo's Preseason records.
Really Darren? You didn't get ultra selective to prove your point did you? Of course you did and you fell right into my trap as usual. Let's use your criteria. Games that mean something ie Superbowls. Not the easy who has the most? I'll just use your criteria who has the best percentage? Dallas 5 of 8 for a 60% success rate. Seattle 1 of 3 for 33% success rate. If you want me to compare playoff success I can embarrass you further.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2018, 7:06 PM Reply   
Cowboys are 2-8 in the post season in the last 20 years. Only the Bengals, Lions, Chiefs (sorry Ian), Bills, & Browns have fewer post season wins in the past 20 years.
Yikes...

I'm sorry Robert, what were you saying about playoff success?

You might have to knock the dust off those old stats you are about to start typing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2018, 10:53 PM Reply   
I love this Bantor. Like watching some jr high girls have a slap fight. Lol
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-18-2018, 7:30 AM Reply   
Twisting the knife after another horrible playoff loss, thanks Darren!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2018, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Twisting the knife after another horrible playoff loss, thanks Darren!
At least we can admit our teams haven't been as successful as of late. Darren can't admit Seattle is going down the toilet with a power flush. I know from all his research on the Cowboys website he's seen the video of Earl Thomas pleading Jason Garrett to trade him to the Cowboys. He's bound to be tired of playing for a city of fruitcakes.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-18-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I love this Bantor. Like watching some jr high girls have a slap fight. Lol
Haha! Maybe we need to change the name of this thread to NFL Slap Fight?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-18-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
At least we can admit our teams haven't been as successful as of late. Darren can't admit Seattle is going down the toilet with a power flush. I know from all his research on the Cowboys website he's seen the video of Earl Thomas pleading Jason Garrett to trade him to the Cowboys. He's bound to be tired of playing for a city of fruitcakes.
There you go again, back to name calling.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-18-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
At least we can admit our teams haven't been as successful as of late. Darren can't admit Seattle is going down the toilet with a power flush. I know from all his research on the Cowboys website he's seen the video of Earl Thomas pleading Jason Garrett to trade him to the Cowboys. He's bound to be tired of playing for a city of fruitcakes.

As of late? My Chiefs haven't won a Super Bowl since 1970.
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...192969549.html

"The Lions, Jets and, yes, Browns are the only clubs to go longer without playing in a Super Bowl. Those three are known nationally as losers in a way the Chiefs have somehow avoided.

The Chiefs have won just one playoff game in 24 years, and that was against Brian Hoyer. They have won two playoff games in 46 years at Arrowhead Stadium, the same number as the Colts.

The Chiefs were the winningest team of the 1990s, and only made it as far as the AFC Championship Game once. Since 1990, no team has lost more playoff games while winning fewer."
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2018, 10:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I love this Bantor. Like watching some jr high girls have a slap fight. Lol
yeah, we’re waiting for you to finish snap chatting your bff so you can join in.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-19-2018, 9:10 AM Reply   
Pats & Eagles in the SB. I hope I'm wrong.

NFL needs viewers and Boston vs Philly is a better draw than Jacksonville vs MN. It's all rigged
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2018, 6:20 AM Reply   
Let's hope Brady can HANDle the situation. The Patriot's should be in good HAND with Brady. Eagles will probably choke at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2018, 10:15 AM Reply   
Brady’s hand is fake news. Pats are making excuses early if they lose and if they win Brady did it with only one hand. Another story by the evil genius Belichick.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-22-2018, 10:38 AM Reply   
And there it is. Pats/Eagles.

Home field advantage wins out again. I can't imagine having home field advantage throughout the playoffs and choking it away. That would be brutal. Trying to remember if there was a team that did that recently? Hmmmmm.

Also, Brady is obviously the greatest NFL player of all time but is he the greatest pro athlete of all time? He will have 6 rings soon, playing the hardest position in pro sports (IMO), and dominating the league for 15-20 years. As much as I can't stand it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-23-2018, 8:59 AM Reply   
Patriots 1 penalty on special teams. Jaguars 8 penalties for 98 yards. To be fair let's compare the other game PHI 4 penalties for 56 yards Min 2 penalties for 19 yards. Not implying anything just noticing discrepancies.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-24-2018, 10:36 AM Reply   
wow....just wow.
I bet ratings are low

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ad/1056383001/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2018, 10:40 AM Reply   
Ha!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-31-2018, 9:31 AM Reply   
Alex Smith going to Washington??? Wow! Where does Cousins go now? I remember reading about the possibility of Cousins going to SF in 2018, but that was before Garoppolo.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-01-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
Teams that are perusing his talents are Cleveland, New York Jets,Buffalo Bills,Denver Broncos and Arizona Cardinals.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-01-2018, 10:15 AM Reply   
Loving that trade and i think the Chiefs won big. Move into our 1st rounder in Mahommes and get a top tier defender in the process and save 17 million.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2018, 7:04 AM Reply   
I will pick the Eagles to win the Superbowl. Not because they're the better team. It's because I have a feeling Brady will get hurt in this game and trading Garapolo to the 49ers will come back to bite them. Nick Foles will be the MVP. Roger Goodell will be in his booth smiling the whole time.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-05-2018, 9:33 AM Reply   
It was great to see the Patriots lose. The only way this would have been better, is if Mother Nature would have swooped in and put a stop to the entire game.

I didn't want either team to win

but please, please, please

CAN WE GET BETTER ANNOUNCERS NEXT TIME !!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2018, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I will pick the Eagles to win the Superbowl. Not because they're the better team. It's because I have a feeling Brady will get hurt in this game and trading Garapolo to the 49ers will come back to bite them. Nick Foles will be the MVP. Roger Goodell will be in his booth smiling the whole time.
Robert, the prognosticator... not bad. Eagles won and Foles as the MVP.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2018, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
It was great to see the Patriots lose. The only way this would have been better, is if Mother Nature would have swooped in and put a stop to the entire game.

I didn't want either team to win

but please, please, please

CAN WE GET BETTER ANNOUNCERS NEXT TIME !!!!
What??? What’s wrong with Al Michaels?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-05-2018, 11:31 AM Reply   
https://deadspin.com/things-philadel...did-1822724326
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-05-2018, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Robert, the prognosticator... not bad. Eagles won and Foles as the MVP.
Remember I predicted the Hawks demise. Darren gets to see it slowly happen one painful failure after another. Next year mediocrity will reveal itself to him. Good thing he's already got his Romo jersey. That's a good start to switching to a "really" successful franchise.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-05-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
Al Michaels? He's boring. Collingsworth was apparently on the Patriots' payroll

B
"Biggest" NFL game should have the best announcers....these guys aren't it
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2018, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Remember I predicted the Hawks demise. Darren gets to see it slowly happen one painful failure after another. Next year mediocrity will reveal itself to him. Good thing he's already got his Romo jersey. That's a good start to switching to a "really" successful franchise.
LOL I predicted the Hawks demise as well. I think Hawks fans are slow learners though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-05-2018, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Al Michaels? He's boring. Collingsworth was apparently on the Patriots' payroll

B
"Biggest" NFL game should have the best announcers....these guys aren't it
Ha! I've always assumed everyone thinks AM is the top dog. Different strokes...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-08-2018, 6:18 PM Reply   
What a SB!?! Great game. Good to see Brady lose to a back up QB. LOL.
BTW, can anyone tell me what Brady's quintessential highlight is? Montana has "The Catch" to Clark, Elway has "The Dive" into the endzone, etc. I can't really think of what Brady's would be? Every SB he's won the biggest play doesn't involve him. I know he's the GOAT but shouldn't he have a highlight to remember?

As for you Hawk haters, keep talking mess. And Robert, LOL "successful franchise"?!?! Do we really need to go over the past 20 years? Or maybe you are just talking about jersey sales? If so, the Cowboys are great at that
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2018, 12:01 PM Reply   
Hey, I just know that the hawks' SB trophy case echos.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2018, 12:21 PM Reply   
Pretty sweet deal Jimmy G got. Happy to relax a little now that that’s settled.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-12-2018, 11:56 AM Reply   
^^LOL. That deal is perfect for the Hawks. 49ers won't have any money left to pay anyone. Nice move Rookie GM Lynch.

Should have franchise tagged him at least one year to prove himself.

BTW looks like the 49ers are still employing class acts: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...bail-set-75000

What a dumpster fire of a franchise.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2018, 8:46 AM Reply   
^^^I like the last paragraph in the article. As for the hawks, they can use all the help they can get on their slide back to anonymity where they’ve always belonged.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       03-11-2018, 9:20 AM Reply   
Mark, are you happy your favorite player is now a 9er?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-11-2018, 5:21 PM Reply   
LOL!!! Hey Mark how about that new loud mouth corner Santa Clara just picked up off the street?!?! I can't wait to hear how you'll spin this.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-03-2018, 10:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOL!!! Hey Mark how about that new loud mouth corner Santa Clara just picked up off the street?!?! I can't wait to hear how you'll spin this.
I knew this would be waiting for me after a much needed WW vacation. I gotta say it's a good thing I was sitting on the can when I read that news. Otherwise, I would have sharted in my pants. Ugh. I was completely stunned for weeks. I would have bet a significant amount of money that he would never be a Niner. I'm sure seeing your star player on the Niners will be pretty bad for you guys too.

I'll be looking for new coping mechanisms as the season starts.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-03-2018, 11:30 AM Reply   
Do the Seahawks still have enough players to make a team?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-13-2018, 8:09 AM Reply   
Ha!




Haven't been here in ages. Good to see everyone still goin at it.

Go Hawks!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-20-2018, 4:29 PM Reply   
Jimmy G is really fitting in nicely as a 49er. Dating a washed up adult actress. LOL. Stay classy SF. Some things never change.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2018, 11:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Jimmy G is really fitting in nicely as a 49er. Dating a washed up adult actress. LOL. Stay classy SF. Some things never change.
What the??? Ew! First I gotta look at our new big mouth corner and now this? I don't get it.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-23-2018, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What the??? Ew! First I gotta look at our new big mouth corner and now this? I don't get it.
Mark, it's like you are surprised?!?! This is typical 49er behavior. You should be used to this by now.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-30-2018, 11:39 AM Reply   
Enjoy Whiner Nation:
https://www.12up.com/posts/6130280-v...-at-49ers-camp
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-31-2018, 4:52 PM Reply   
Jerra Jones did what the league should have done

Dak Prescott said what tons have fans have been thinking

Some players and now the league have criticized these 2 guys. It shows just how out of touch they are, with most fans (or a ton of fans anyway)

Makes me PROUD to be a Dallas Cowboys fan
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2018, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
I said Sherman was garbage last year when he was still a Shehawk. I'm pretty sure he's really just a coach now. Not a player. Oh and... Enjoy both of your losses to the Niners this year... Mwahaha! Your "12" minutes of fame are history. LOL BAHAH!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2018, 10:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Jerra Jones did what the league should have done

Dak Prescott said what tons have fans have been thinking

Some players and now the league have criticized these 2 guys. It shows just how out of touch they are, with most fans (or a ton of fans anyway)

Makes me PROUD to be a Dallas Cowboys fan
Agreed and I dislike the Cowboys even less now.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-04-2018, 12:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^LOL. That deal is perfect for the Hawks. 49ers won't have any money left to pay anyone. Nice move Rookie GM Lynch.

Should have franchise tagged him at least one year to prove himself.

BTW looks like the 49ers are still employing class acts: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...bail-set-75000

What a dumpster fire of a franchise.
you must not wardge too much football if you think 9ers are short on money. 3rd to the #walkaway movement Dak is the 2nd best thing going right now with trump being #1 and #4 being jimmy g and 5 having football back. make sense?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-04-2018, 4:02 PM Reply   
^^Whiners put way to much money into a QB that has never played a full season and dates washed up adult actresses.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-04-2018, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I said Sherman was garbage last year when he was still a Shehawk. I'm pretty sure he's really just a coach now. Not a player. Oh and... Enjoy both of your losses to the Niners this year... Mwahaha! Your "12" minutes of fame are history. LOL BAHAH!!!
Wanna bet? Put your money where that big mouth is, bud. DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT THE BEST!!

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:01 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us