Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (feral)      Join Date: Oct 2011       01-12-2017, 7:55 PM Reply   
Anyone seen any surf socks or sleeves that can be strapped to a bimini (like the mastercraft sock)?

cheers.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-14-2017, 8:02 AM Reply   
http://www.liquidforce.com/luggage-4-board-bimini.html

I got this one for Christmas and love it.

Last edited by cowwboy; 01-14-2017 at 8:07 AM.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       01-14-2017, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowwboy View Post
http://www.liquidforce.com/luggage-4-board-bimini.html

I got this one for Christmas and love it.

Very interesting. I thought of having custom pockets sewn into the bimini. But my buddy had his wife's DoomSwell in his MB and the sun baked the board so much it warped the board on his tower. He has a 16 MB.

We boat in havasu so it's like 120* lol

I like that portable bag though.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2017, 11:51 AM Reply   
Yes yes. The typical black denier pockets will destroy any foam core board in time, especially in hotter climates. They are particularly detrimental to cheap polystyrene (overseas and billet cut foam) core boards. The mesh types breath, aren't like an oven, and typically allow for a board bag to fit. Best option is to use reflective, vented board bag with a rack and strap system.

The LF system basically integrates reflective bag pocket and straps to secure it, haven't personally played with one but looks efficient.

Nick
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-15-2017, 1:19 PM Reply   
Here are the pictures of the LF bag mounted to my titan series 1 tower.
Attached Images

Old     (g-mantrix)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-15-2017, 10:07 PM Reply   
I had a custom Bimini sleeve fitted to the Tige Bimini by a marine upholsterer here in melbourne. Fits 2 surfers side by side, has soft mesh top and straps across to secure as pockets can expand and allows Bimini to pack a normal

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-16-2017, 8:58 AM Reply   
I keep my Soucraft in a hyperlite wakeboard bag that I have and just use a hand clamp to hold the front handle of the bag to the front of my bimini. Because I have a Tige surf bimini it allows me to use the rear board strap to hold the rest of the bag down. I then put a white towel over top just to help keep the heat out. You could probably rig something up the same. That liquid force bag seems to be a good idea too.
Attached Images