Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
So now we’re gonna have 2800 new “disease detectives” to track people in our state. That’s 2800 new government spooks to follow us. Scary scary shti.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...191355405.html
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-07-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Two weeks? Where have you been? We’ve been shut down for six plus in most areas. Those two strange incidents you mention are just that. Not any sort of rule and certainly tied to mental illness, so I wouldn’t go hanging your hat on that to make a point. As for the video-which was taken down again, this should scare people that it keeps getting taken down. Fauci is dirty big time. If any healthcare official holds a patent, it’s a clear conflict of interest.

Ugh. Never mind. My whole goal was that current “talking points” are so anecdotal and relative. I’m not on either side, but the fact you think I’m hanging my hat on anything in particular is just... frustrating.

For anyone curious about the video markj is referencing, this man is a saint and breaks it down minute by minute with citations and actually goes back and concedes many points of contention in response to reasonable criticism.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Moronavirus...6rz/?context=3

That and this thread remind me of the bull**** asymmetry principle:

The amount of energy needed to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
Ugh. Never mind. My whole goal was that current “talking points” are so anecdotal and relative. I’m not on either side, but the fact you think I’m hanging my hat on anything in particular is just... frustrating.

For anyone curious about the video markj is referencing, this man is a saint and breaks it down minute by minute with citations and actually goes back and concedes many points of contention in response to reasonable criticism.

That and this thread remind me of the bull**** asymmetry principle:

The amount of energy needed to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
Look, your first thing was talking about the security guard and suicidal doctor and implied it was a serious concern when it was a mere anomaly. Why even mention them? And then you mention the shutdown only being 2 weeks when it's clearly been 6. People are losing their businesses right this minute. People are in real trouble now and it's getting worse. Gavin Newsom hiring 2,800 new spooks to track ANY group of people should alarm all of us. Efforts to silence people with opposing views should alarm all of us. If your link (which I will try to make time to read later) contradicts the video I posted in whole or part, I would never want to take it down-unlike the totalitarian-worshipping libtards here are happy to see happen to the video I posted. Again, Fauci is dirty. Trump needs to boot him immediately.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Fauci dirty, lol compared to what? Trump? Trump boots everyone who may disagree, its filling the room with yes men...who based on agreeing with the grifter are all wrong. Yeah lets fill the internet with false info, sure helps the conspiracy. Lets remove all science and run the countries health on the grifters hunch, brilliant. You ready for your Hydroxy fix? What do you have to lose? Shelve the CDC reopening plan and push the liberation. All those states opening...how many have met the White House rules for reopening that the Grifter put into place? No more testing "it makes us look bad". Why dont I appoint a big donor to run the USPS? what could possibly go wrong? Who is doing the totalitarian worshiping sycophant? Cant see the forest for the trees. Newsome needs the "spooks" to keep fools like you in line. Its why we cant use the Sweden example, they follow instructions, you show up at the courthouse with loaded weapons needing to liberate. Why dont you whip out the website you liked that your bro sent you that you posted here. What country on the planet has done worse in handling Covid-19? Trumps America First.
You ready for your Hydroxy fix? I have a hunch...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-07-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Fauci dirty, lol compared to what? Trump? Trump boots everyone who may disagree, its filling the room with yes men...who based on agreeing with the grifter are all wrong. Yeah lets fill the internet with false info, sure helps the conspiracy. Lets remove all science and run the countries health on the grifters hunch, brilliant. You ready for your Hydroxy fix? What do you have to lose? Shelve the CDC reopening plan and push the liberation. All those states opening...how many have met the White House rules for reopening that the Grifter put into place? No more testing "it makes us look bad". Why dont I appoint a big donor to run the USPS? what could possibly go wrong? Who is doing the totalitarian worshiping sycophant? Cant see the forest for the trees. Newsome needs the "spooks" to keep fools like you in line. Its why we cant use the Sweden example, they follow instructions, you show up at the courthouse with loaded weapons needing to liberate. Why dont you whip out the website you liked that your bro sent you that you posted here. What country on the planet has done worse in handling Covid-19? Trumps America First.
You ready for your Hydroxy fix? I have a hunch...
Are you on the internet admitting to more felonies again?

Newsom needs the spooks to keep you in line? You are continually spewing your dangerous authoritarian bull sh$t. Yes. Let's use Sweden as an example. Tiny country, tiny population, all white, manditory military service, has controls over it's borders, does not have 50 states that are probably all the same size as their country. A constitution that does not allow for a central figure to shut down the country except as granted by our democrat controlled house. Yes lets use them as an example. California is a nice authoritarian mecca for you. Why does LA have a big COVID problem? You blaming California's issues on Trump? Newsom has thumbed his nose at trump at every turn. Now the state has a COVID issue and a economic problem. Thank God the state is handing out drugs and alcohol to homeless and giving illegals our tax money. On the virus again. You really dumb enough to believe 2 weeks is going to stop this or any other virus? If all we need is 2 weeks, then why don't we simply just shut down the whole GD world for 2 weeks and we will get rid of every virus on the planet and we will all be better right? Such a simpleton.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you on the internet admitting to more felonies again?

Newsom needs the spooks to keep you in line? You are continually spewing your dangerous authoritarian bull sh$t. Yes. Let's use Sweden as an example. Tiny country, tiny population, all white, manditory military service, has controls over it's borders, does not have 50 states that are probably all the same size as their country. A constitution that does not allow for a central figure to shut down the country except as granted by our democrat controlled house. Yes lets use them as an example. California is a nice authoritarian mecca for you. Why does LA have a big COVID problem? You blaming California's issues on Trump? Newsom has thumbed his nose at trump at every turn. Now the state has a COVID issue and a economic problem. Thank God the state is handing out drugs and alcohol to homeless and giving illegals our tax money. On the virus again. You really dumb enough to believe 2 weeks is going to stop this or any other virus? If all we need is 2 weeks, then why don't we simply just shut down the whole GD world for 2 weeks and we will get rid of every virus on the planet and we will all be better right? Such a simpleton.
Where is the state handing out drugs and alcohol? Perhaps I can swing by and replenish stock. Making stuff up again? Why is Newsome authoritarian when he is following WH rules to open? Those are Trump rules. More BS from you. Marge previously suggested to use Sweden as an example how to...squawk at him, not me. LA has a problem because they have a lot of people. Im sure we will get through it, not worried, not freaking, not carrying loaded rifles or rebel flags, not crying or asking for bail outs, we can leave that for marge. I stay home and sand, sand, sand. Patience is a virtue. Show me where I mentioned a 2 week timeline. Anywhere. Simpleton.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 7:03 AM Reply   
Felony, again? Damn. What I do this time?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-07-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
"She Said Anthony Fauci Sexually Assaulted Her. Now She Says Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman Paid Her to Lie."

https://reason.com/2020/05/07/she-sa...mpression=true

lol, typical
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-07-2020, 7:27 AM Reply   
Trump still has enough support to win in 2020
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
"She Said Anthony Fauci Sexually Assaulted Her. Now She Says Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman Paid Her to Lie."

https://reason.com/2020/05/07/she-sa...mpression=true

lol, typical
What kind of weird $hit do you look at?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump still has enough support to win in 2020
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Thanks for the update and good news.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 7:56 AM Reply   
Okay. I found it again and hopefully, no libtards can remove it.
https://fact-files.com/dr-judy-mikovits-wiki/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
marky, the Jacob Wahl of wakeworld.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-07-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Felony, again? Damn. What I do this time?
schedule 2 narcotics man. Giving possessing without a prescription or handing them out to those without. Got to be more careful.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2020, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
schedule 2 narcotics man. Giving possessing without a prescription or handing them out to those without. Got to be more careful.
95SN serving up the real dope.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
95sn, the pillow-biter of WW.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-07-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where is the state handing out drugs and alcohol? Perhaps I can swing by and replenish stock. Making stuff up again? Why is Newsome authoritarian when he is following WH rules to open? Those are Trump rules. More BS from you. Marge previously suggested to use Sweden as an example how to...squawk at him, not me. LA has a problem because they have a lot of people. Im sure we will get through it, not worried, not freaking, not carrying loaded rifles or rebel flags, not crying or asking for bail outs, we can leave that for marge. I stay home and sand, sand, sand. Patience is a virtue. Show me where I mentioned a 2 week timeline. Anywhere. Simpleton.
I am pretty sure Trump is not hiring people to follow them around to make sure they have on a mask and stand 6 feet apart.

If people simply listened to Newsom they would not have a problem right? Just stay home. couple weeks or a month and there would not be any issues. Virus is gone. I mean isn't that the issue with the United States. We all did not stay home for a couple weeks at the same time thus the US is the worst country in the world at dealing with this? California will be shut down for the most part for over 2 months when it is said and done and it still has this "problem". While places like Florida and others are listening to people like that evil ol Trump and they are all dead in the streets.... oh wait, they are not.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey catcher. Did you watch the video yet? I'd love to hear you try and spin it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
...and just like that, the libtard house of cards begins its crumble.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-exclus...182638321.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
oh, ok. Got it. So when President Grifter was recommending...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
95SN serving up the real dope.
I like this. What do you need?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey catcher. Did you watch the video yet? I'd love to hear you try and spin it.
Catcher? I was a 3rd baseman.
I didnt, I read this.
I think I got it. No spinning Dr. Conspiracy.
Why are you avoiding the oxy? its not oxycontin. What do you have to lose?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Catcher? I was a 3rd baseman.
I didnt, I read this.
I think I got it. No spinning Dr. Conspiracy.
Why are you avoiding the oxy? its not oxycontin. What do you have to lose?
Why don't you take it and do what you do best by shoving it up your sphincter? Watch the video.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and just like that, the libtard house of cards begins its crumble.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-exclus...182638321.html
It time for all attys to unite. There is no law. The Justice dept is now just a political tool. Barr just tossed a case that the guy plead guilty, totally normal happens all the time. Also normal when the prosecuting atty quits because of barrs call. And you think Fauci is dirty...fool. Flynn signed a written confession to lying to the FBI, which is a felony. And he enumerated his lies. In Trump's alternate universe it is legal to lie to the FBI and to collude with the Russian Govt and to spread conspiracy theories that originate with Russian Intelligence. Standard operating procedure for the grifter, Cover it up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why don't you take it and do what you do best by shoving it up your sphincter? Watch the video.
projection is strong with this one.
no.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
It time for all attys to unite. There is no law. The Justice dept is now just a political tool. Barr just tossed a case that the guy plead guilty, totally normal happens all the time. Also normal when the prosecuting atty quits because of barrs call. And you think Fauci is dirty...fool. Flynn signed a written confession to lying to the FBI, which is a felony. And he enumerated his lies. In Trump's alternate universe it is legal to lie to the FBI and to collude with the Russian Govt and to spread conspiracy theories that originate with Russian Intelligence. Standard operating procedure for the grifter, Cover it up.
Oh and don't forget this little nugget. Schiff be goin downhill.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rus...c-mode-sources
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2020, 9:44 AM Reply   
We dont click FOX. Find reputable news sources or linger in your conspiracy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
We dont click FOX. Find reputable news sources or linger in your conspiracy.
How bout this.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/schif...s-report-says/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 12:04 PM Reply   
Or this.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/col.../07/id/966453/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 12:07 PM Reply   
Or this.

https://www.floppingaces.net/most-wa...n-transcripts/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
I’m still waiting for Schiff’s promised proof..... crickets...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2020, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’m still waiting for Schiff’s promised proof..... crickets...
If Impeachment was a hoax why would you expect any proof?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
If Impeachment was a hoax why would you expect any proof?
Sarcasm. Man, you’re thick.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2020, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sarcasm. Man, you’re thick.
Just trying to keep up with your 4D chess
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 6:14 PM Reply   
Fat chance. Did you watch the video or did you pull a 95sn and bury your head in the sand to make it go away?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 1:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just trying to keep up with your 4D chess
Lol, 4D chess...Im just over here playing shoots 'n ladders I guess. Marky mark with the big brain (not as big as his big brothers) is just utterly schooling us with sketchy links. Like a defensive monkey flinging is own excrement.

Your new savoir, Dr. Mikovitz, is a no-name attention hoarder. She is bat-sit levels cray. Grifters gonna grift.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 1:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, 4D chess...Im just over here playing shoots 'n ladders I guess. Marky mark with the big brain (not as big as his big brothers) is just utterly schooling us with sketchy links. Like a defensive monkey flinging is own excrement.

Your new savoir, Dr. Mikovitz, is a no-name attention hoarder. She is bat-sit levels cray. Grifters gonna grift.
Nice try. Well, not really. Your entire post is poo-flinging. Got any proof she’s crazy? Of course you don’t because YOU are the one that’s bat S crazy. You’re one of the new, modern-day Brownshirts. I’m glad to hear you can at least play Shoots n Ladders. You’re a big boy now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 1:58 AM Reply   
One thing that never gets talked about on the left or right is the fact that the shut downs were supposed to simply flatten the curve so the hospitals weren’t over-crowded. Now that that’s been accomplished, why are we still shut down and why is it libtards want to keep things shut down? This is exactly how libtards (and evil in general) work. They get their foot in the door and the next thing you know.....

It’s all about killing the economy to hurt Trump.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 3:39 AM Reply   
Things are opening up, dummy.
In TN we are practically back to pre-closure times. Nobody wears a mask either.
I for one am not screaming about keeping things shut down. (well I am ok with still delaying mass-gathering events)
We accomplished the goal for the first wave (save healthcare infrastructure). Will see what happens in the next few weeks...
What else ya got?

Trumps doing plenty to shoot himself in the pecker by himself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Things are opening up, dummy.
In TN we are practically back to pre-closure times. Nobody wears a mask either.
I for one am not screaming about keeping things shut down. (well I am ok with still delaying mass-gathering events)
We accomplished the goal for the first wave (save healthcare infrastructure). Will see what happens in the next few weeks...
What else ya got?

Trumps doing plenty to shoot himself in the pecker by himself.
The three biggest lies told by Tennesseans:
1. I won this belt buckle in a rodeo
2. I didn’t know she was my sister
3. I was just helping that sheep over the fence
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
No, there is one, and only one: This is our year to take the SEC east.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Still waiting for your evidence that Dr. M is crazy. Maybe you and Schiff can come up with some irrefutable goodies. I hear he’s full of em.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Cat got yer tongue or were you just spewing your CNN talking points again?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
"Crazy" is subjective and thus unproveable unless there are commonly agreed upon criteria, which we wont achieve. Does she carry clout? No. Was any single piece of evidence to back up her assertions in that clip, no. I will let others with more time on their hands do the heaving lifting for me. I dont expect you to read or appreciate anything however. You are only as ignorant as you want to be. Also have you tried injecting bleach yet? (note: please dont do this, even if "to own the libs")

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sc...accine-jailed/

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ull-false-con/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vOPrCJd-T60_IA

https://www.reddit.com/r/Moronavirus...tm_name=iossmf

(*if you are a reddit person, this one is rather thorough)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae.../#62438f8f5fa3

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-08-2020 at 4:38 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-08-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
Didn't think anyone here would be stupid enough to believe/promote Plandumic. I underestimated the extent of Mark's brain damage.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
DailyWire, Newsmax? lol why not just post a OANN aka Russian TV or a Breitbart link? It's no wonder your brain is corrupt, you keep filling it with nontruths, conspiracy theories and propaganda. Improve the input, improve the output. Garbage in, garbage out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
DailyWire, Newsmax? lol why not just post a OANN aka Russian TV or a Breitbart link? It's no wonder your brain is corrupt, you keep filling it with nontruths, conspiracy theories and propaganda. Improve the input, improve the output. Garbage in, garbage out.
Aye aye, comrade.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Didn't think anyone here would be stupid enough to believe/promote Plandumic. I underestimated the extent of Mark's brain damage.
Prove her wrong, biatch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Crazy" is subjective and thus unproveable unless there are commonly agreed upon criteria, which we wont achieve. Does she carry clout? No. Was any single piece of evidence to back up her assertions in that clip, no. I will let others with more time on their hands do the heaving lifting for me. I dont expect you to read or appreciate anything however. You are only as ignorant as you want to be. Also have you tried injecting bleach yet? (note: please dont do this, even if "to own the libs")

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ull-false-con/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vOPrCJd-T60_IA

https://www.reddit.com/r/Moronavirus...tm_name=iossmf

(*if you are a reddit person, this one is rather thorough)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae.../#62438f8f5fa3
“Crazy” or “cray” was YOUR word. Not mine. What does her level of clout have to do with anything? That’s just another diversion tactic used by your evil side. No evidence you say? You think she made up the story, similar to an alien abduction? Puhlease...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Prove her wrong, biatch.
He already did. Wake up and read biatch.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Yea, dude, marky mark you are flailing. Prove anything, anything, in that video.

And broseph, legitimacy is pretty important when throwing around accusations.
You were awfully concerned about Christine Blasey Fords clout weren't you, or did you believe her?

I said she is crazy and that is my opinion. Not fact. Opinion. I cannot "prove" it. I just know it
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
It's amazing how all these rightwing numpties suddenly want to believe all women.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-08-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea, dude, marky mark you are flailing. Prove anything, anything, in that video.

And broseph, legitimacy is pretty important when throwing around accusations.
You were awfully concerned about Christine Blasey Fords clout weren't you, or did you believe her?

I said she is crazy and that is my opinion. Not fact. Opinion. I cannot "prove" it. I just know it
You're a fool if anyone thought she had clout. She didn't and they ran him through the ringer anyway. Now you have someone that has a shred of verifiable information and there is nothing but crickets from the left/metoo. Thats what is BULL****.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
nothing but crickets from the left/metoo. Thats what is BULL****.
Not from the progressive left they have been quite vocal about the hypocracy.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Whats different? Please explain in essay format.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 8:28 AM Reply   
Honestly though, Id be stoked if it tanked Biden regardless.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-08-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Personally, I don't think any of those chicks are credible simply due to the fact that they didn't come forward until their "assailant" was in the spotlight. Timing is everything.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2020, 11:05 AM Reply   
I heard Biden chimed in, said "shes not my type".

The grifter has 20-30 women saying he molested/assaulted/raped them. Goes back decades, including his own wife who sued him for rape. Litigation is currently pending on several cases. Several of the women are much, much more credible than in the Biden claim. There is stone cold irreputable proof, he said it on tape (showing off) he admitted to grabbing them by the... that he just goes up and kisses them...
Do pubes want to make comparisons here. I dont think this is a wise topic for conservatives to push. Glass houses and all...your dude is holding a bag of stones that he signed and some are in the house with broken windows.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2020, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats different? Please explain in essay format.
Difference between progressive left and the democrat left? Progressive left is about changing the system, grassroots funding, rejection of corporatism, more progressive tax system, higher investment in healthcare and education, lower investment in military, less aggressive overseas policy. Democrats are just like republicans, changing the system is little as possible, give their corporate masters lap dances every second possible.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2020, 4:25 PM Reply   
Any Colorado folks here?
Voter fraud is real.
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/05/0...k-gop-primary/
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-08-2020, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's amazing how all these rightwing numpties suddenly want to believe all women.
you are an absolute dumbass for this statement. It is in everyway a reaction in parallel with kavanaugh and for so many obvious reasons. These out of the woodworks accusations sure don't bode well for anyone, but the double standard has never been so in your face and obvious as it is in this situation
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2020, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
you are an absolute dumbass for this statement. It is in everyway a reaction in parallel with kavanaugh and for so many obvious reasons. These out of the woodworks accusations sure don't bode well for anyone, but the double standard has never been so in your face and obvious as it is in this situation
Yeah but the correct reaction is not to now say believe all women, the rupublicans should really highlight the hypocracy by saying trust but verify, let's investigate and see what's up. But no, they are incapable of taking the high road or lead by example, just more petty politics.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
He already did. Wake up and read biatch.
No. I don’t trust snopes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 3:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
You're a fool if anyone thought she had clout. She didn't and they ran him through the ringer anyway. Now you have someone that has a shred of verifiable information and there is nothing but crickets from the left/metoo. Thats what is BULL****.
Yep
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
Agreed. They are exposed in a big way.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 3:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah but the correct reaction is not to now say believe all women, the rupublicans should really highlight the hypocracy by saying trust but verify, let's investigate and see what's up. But no, they are incapable of taking the high road or lead by example, just more petty politics.
That’s not what’s being done. What you don’t get is the fact that Reade’s story is completely believable and Ballsy Ford’s was clearly made up. Any person who is even slightly objective would tell you that. Hell, BF’s own so-called witnesses said she was full of 95sn for Pete’s sake.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2020, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s not what’s being done. What you don’t get is the fact that Reade’s story is completely believable and Ballsy Ford’s was clearly made up. Any person who is even slightly objective would tell you that. Hell, BF’s own so-called witnesses said she was full of 95sn for Pete’s sake.
Who is believable is a matter for each person to decide. What I'm not really sure of is how the republicans spin Trumps 20+ sexual abuse allegations?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-09-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. I don’t trust snopes.
Yet you believe anything FOX, Breitbart, Daily Wire, NewsMax, OANN….In everyone of those wikis it states, Right wing propaganda. In Snopes wiki, "trusted source" w/o bias. It is no wonder you are always wrong or pissed off at libs. Garbage in, garbage out. You dont see this?
Youre deep in the cult bro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997320]Yet you believe anything FOX, Breitbart, Daily Wire, NewsMax, OANN….In everyone of those wikis it states, Right wing propaganda.

...and the MSM is all left wing propaganda. I’d say we on the right are outnumbered.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-09-2020, 12:36 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1997321]
Quote:
Yet you believe anything FOX, Breitbart, Daily Wire, NewsMax, OANN….In everyone of those wikis it states, Right wing propaganda.

...and the MSM is all left wing propaganda. I’d say we on the right are outnumbered.
Thats a false statement. There are plenty of far left and progressive outlets you could use to make your comparison and be correct. MSM is Main Stream Media. Its just middle of the road.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 1:16 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997322]
Quote:

Thats a false statement. There are plenty of far left and progressive outlets you could use to make your comparison and be correct. MSM is Main Stream Media. Its just middle of the road.
LOL YEAH RIGHT!!! Put down the crack pipe and burn that brownshirt.

Who? Like any one of the 3 big networks? Fail. CNN? Fail. MSNBC? Fail. They're all the OG libtard hacks from way back. Geez, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 1:30 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997322]
Quote:

Listen. I don't even care that left wing media exists. This is a free country. Even libtards should be able to be libtards. That ain't the problem. The problem comes when any of the above mentioned networks try to pass themselves off as fair or impartial. Fox News doesn't hide who they are like the idiots mentioned above. After Walter Cronkite, the media took a huge, leftward spiral. It took awhile before people realized they were being played and weren't being told the truth. Like the NBC link I posted earlier (That's a super-small, petty example). This created a vacuum because we were all tired of being lied to by libtard hacks-hence Fox News etc. Unfortunately for the left, the public will forever have their antennaes up. Why do you think they haven't been able to sell the last 4 coup attempts? We know you're full of $hit.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2020, 5:27 PM Reply   
Speaking of left wing, how is Trump buying $3B worth of meat, dairy and produce to give to food lines not socialism?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2020, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of left wing, how is Trump buying $3B worth of meat, dairy and produce to give to food lines not socialism?
So in your NZ brain, you think humanitarian aide is tantamount to socialism? How did you become so bad at this thread?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2020, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
So in your NZ brain, you think humanitarian aide is tantamount to socialism? How did you become so bad at this thread?
Oh your right, silly me. The state providing the necessaries of life to those who can't provide it for themselves is definitely not socialism if a Republican does it.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-10-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
"humanitarian aid" hahahahhahahahahah

hahahhahaha

hahahhahaha

just say it, you are so close, ssssssssssssoooooooocccccciaaaaaallllism.

Didnt hurt that bad now,did it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Idiots. Both of you. Temporary aid does not equal socialism, you brain donors.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-10-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Call it what you want.
The farmers did not sell the product to the market.
Gubment bought the supplies and are going to redistribute them.
Funny watching your head explode.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2020, 11:30 AM Reply   
On the plus sides the US Covid numbers are starting to trend in the right direction, will be interesting to see if there is any bump with the reopening process.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Call it what you want.
The farmers did not sell the product to the market.
Gubment bought the supplies and are going to redistribute them.
Funny watching your head explode.
I will.

Image.jpg

Head is fine. Just wrapping up a nice day of bbq’ing on the back deck, enjoying the water view and waiting for another nice sunset. Life is good.