Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-18-2018, 5:18 AM Reply   
This is awesome...

Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-18-2018, 5:33 AM Reply   
That is a good one. I saw that on the news a few days ago. There's about to be a huge "crack" down on Porch Pirates.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-18-2018, 6:22 AM Reply   
I'd like to see the same thing with cat pee.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-18-2018, 6:45 AM Reply   
It's cool but glitter bomb???? It's needs to be permanent RED dye or something.

I'm who say I'm going to get those bad guy's with a GIITTER bomb!!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-18-2018, 8:47 AM Reply   
Saw this video yesterday, I agree this guy is awesome. I love how this guy put this thing together. They need to make a version of this available. I’m sure many people would love to have one of these to mess people up. Have different attachments where you can Chang our glitter for the recommended “cat pee” and exchange out the fart spray for Mace or Pepper spray. Have a simple cheep version with no cams that just does a huge tear gas/pepper spray/mace fogger.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-18-2018, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
It's cool but glitter bomb???? It's needs to be permanent RED dye or something.

I'm who say I'm going to get those bad guy's with a GIITTER bomb!!
Well they have the GPS location of a few of them that took it home.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-18-2018, 10:35 AM Reply   
^^^That's true!!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-18-2018, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Saw this video yesterday, I agree this guy is awesome. I love how this guy put this thing together. They need to make a version of this available. I’m sure many people would love to have one of these to mess people up. Have different attachments where you can Chang our glitter for the recommended “cat pee” and exchange out the fart spray for Mace or Pepper spray. Have a simple cheep version with no cams that just does a huge tear gas/pepper spray/mace fogger.
I like the mace fogger idea even better than the cat pee idea.

So how about permanent bright pink dye replaces the glitter and a Mace fogger replaces the fart spray. That is a video I'd pay to watch.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-18-2018, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I like the mace fogger idea even better than the cat pee idea.

So how about permanent bright pink dye replaces the glitter and a Mace fogger replaces the fart spray. That is a video I'd pay to watch.
I saw the Video was up to 13 million Views at Lunch time and now 4+ hrs later it has 14 million views,
So you know some one is gonna Re-Make this video in a much more Sadistic Version for people like
plhorn and me

So many different versions one could come up with instead of Glitter & Fart spray. If this guy could make these for $20 each and sell them on Amazon he would be rich! Can you imagine what somthing like this would do to the practice of opening random amazon boxes.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2018, 8:02 AM Reply   
Someone needs to bring devices like this to market. They'll sell fast & once word is out it's a crap shoot if you're getting a package or a bomb the problem will sort itself out.

But that is some funny chit. Especially the end "girl gonna think I had strippers up in here"
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-19-2018, 9:53 AM Reply   
Awesome until the thief claims damages, emotional or otherwise and, sues the guy that baited him with the glitter bomb. Cynical......I know.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2018, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Awesome until the thief claims damages, emotional or otherwise and, sues the guy that baited him with the glitter bomb. Cynical......I know.
Prove that guy left it on the porch for the criminal to find. Could have been anyone. Unless it's explosives the cops aren't going to waste any resources tracking this type of thing down.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-19-2018, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Prove that guy left it on the porch for the criminal to find. Could have been anyone. Unless it's explosives the cops aren't going to waste any resources tracking this type of thing down.
Seems unlikely that the thief would even be able to identify which house he took it from.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-19-2018, 11:20 PM Reply   
34M views now.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-20-2018, 12:39 PM Reply   
That is so awesome
Old     (john)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-21-2018, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Speaking from experience - Cops, no. Scumbag attorney, yes.

If you are going to protect your property or loved ones, put the perp in the ground. Dead men tell no tales.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
The guy who did the vid posted a tweet apologizing that some of the reactions were staged. He said a friend let him put the package on his porch but no one took it & he had some friends take it & knew what was going to happen.