Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-04-2016, 8:56 PM Reply   
i love the fact the TRUMP is close because Wes and Ralph are all up in arms! LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-04-2016, 9:00 PM Reply   
BTW ralph I have to laugh out loud. I can't remember who called Ralph out, Saying "I can't take anyone from the Land that Gandord Rules serious" that's some funny $hit LOL

Who ever said that Thanks for keeping it real
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2016, 9:19 PM Reply   
Yes that got a lol from me too. In other news, little old NZ ranked #1 as best place in the world to live: http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/new...ectid=11741682

Not just for Hobbits, people as well.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2016, 9:27 PM Reply   
Robert saying Hillary deleted mojos account also got a belly laugh
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2016, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Robert saying Hillary deleted mojos account also got a belly laugh
From me too! That was a good one.

So apparently there's now physical evidence proving that Melania worked before she was legally allowed to (on a tourist visa).

That's OK, right? http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...sa-jobs-230774

And Grant's right... as confident as I was about a HRC win 10 days ago, now I feel like Trump really has a chance. Cannot imagine what it's gonna be like to wake up to learn it's President Trump. Kinda have a feeling it'd be like the day after the Brexit vote with lots of people saying "I never thought he'd actually win tho!"
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-05-2016, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Cannot imagine what it's gonna be like to wake up to learn it's President Trump.
It would be... What the best deals on the stock market today after the big dump?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-05-2016, 8:14 AM Reply   
I don't play in the stock market but don't elections typically trigger dumps or lows or un certainty think it was after Obamas first ellection but could have been his 2nd the stock markets reacted and it hit a low. After all the dust settles I don't think this country is gonna change all that much no matter who gets ellected. After the heartbreak of your pick not winning I think people will return to politics but for the most part some people are gonna be pretty disappointed come Wednesday morning not saying I have a clue who is gonna win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2016, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes that got a lol from me too. In other news, little old NZ ranked #1 as best place in the world to live: http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/new...ectid=11741682

Not just for Hobbits, people as well.
Oh yeah? Well, you guys are upside down and your toilets flush backwards.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-06-2016, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You are more than a "guy around the block" if you are starting a presidential run in someones living room. You are pretty decent friends.

Liberals (radical or otherwise) have been hijacked by these hard core progressives. The switch came when the democrats were getting killed at the polls during the Bush administration. The democrat party switched to Howard Dean of the party and put Nancy Pelosi in charge. They needed a means to not look like the Republicans so they turned it over to the leftist in the party.

If you look at that manifesto, there are many parallel talking points that the Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street crowd are parroting. These are old 1960's communist revolutionary talking points. You are also seeing the actions where you have leftists paid to show up to Trump rallies and bash a few heads and cause purposeful disruptions trying to get a video. Same game plans.

As far as Muslim's go. Go ahead and bring them in. The first people they are going to kill are the non religious. Islam and Western/ European society have never been compatible with Islam. Period!! Been at war for centuries. Hell, Islam is not even compatible with Islam. They fight among each other for centuries.

Not up on the Rockefeller/Rotheschild/Colonel Sanders deal. I am against all forms of internationalism. It simply does not work. It does not work for the very reason a mass centralized government in the US does not completely work. You guys part of the people that wants to say the system is broken yet wants more of it. At least we in the US have a similar cultural background.

You have to ask yourself to what does a world without borders that George Soros wants get the people like you and I? It dilutes our culture, decreases our security and reduces our wages. Only the Elites win. Only people who want this are failed cultures hoping to move into our financial system without assimulating to the culture that allowed it to flourish. The only reason to push people large amounts of people with a completely different standards of living on another population is to destabilize the strong culture.
The funny thing with rockefeller "republican's" (liberals in the beginning) is the same thing happening with democrats. Need followers, tell them what you think they want to hear to poll votes. Look, national health care (Obama care) was brilliant. make a system, charge a tax penalty if they do not sign up, then clobber the rates the following year pushing them average insured out of the system, Then tax them for it.lol Those who pay are being raped!, THEN, try to move the entire country to a single payer program, watch, thats coming! Total scam, And every Blind american who supported it, that does not believe this to be true, are fools. The same fools voting for a criminal, a criminal who could possibly be the leader of the free world. If we allow millions of immigrants to flood the boarder, there will be no republic left. Now more republican party or any variance to it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2016, 6:35 AM Reply   
Opening your borders to millions is no different than opening your house to hundreds. The budget can't stand it and there isn't enough jobs to support them. Giving free stuff to people in the US is no different than feeding the bears at your local campground. Eventually it will come back to bite you. Unfortunately common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden. Example Guns kill people (not) but abortions aren't taking a life. Life begins at conception.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2016, 10:55 AM Reply   
Stick to the comedy, your reasoning is not of the same quality
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2016, 1:43 PM Reply   
What was that about smoke and fire?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...on-stands.html

“Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails,” Comey said Sunday in a follow-up letter to Congress. “During that time we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hilary Clinton as secretary of state. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion.”
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2016, 2:30 PM Reply   
Ha ha. I hope that turkey has a new job lined up. Ok, so now when people people say Narcissist, sexual predator, racist, orange no class creep, Tumpets say Yeah but emails, oh wait, I mean, Nasty nasty women. Ha ha.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-06-2016, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Opening your borders to millions is no different than opening your house to hundreds. The budget can't stand it and there isn't enough jobs to support them. Giving free stuff to people in the US is no different than feeding the bears at your local campground. Eventually it will come back to bite you. Unfortunately common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden. Example Guns kill people (not) but abortions aren't taking a life. Life begins at conception.
Once again, very short sided statements.

1. If you want to use the borders and house analogy, then where do you factor in the vetting process? Wouldn't that be like, I only let those in my house that I know. Currently an immigrant goes though (what i remember and could be wrong) 12 different agencies. So when you republicans say "open borders" I don't know what the **** you're talking about.

2. What free stuff do they get? Un-documented workers contributed $11.1 Billion to the economy in 2015. That's $11.1 more than that of Trump, or 100:1. So when you say giving free stuff is like feeding a bear, where does Trump fit into that equation?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2016, 3:33 PM Reply   
Lol Obama DEFENDS a Trump voter at a rally, and Trump claims he was "screaming" at and berating him. WTF? Is this piece of **** delusional or just a liar, knowing his supporters are too stupid to care?

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-06-2016, 3:34 PM Reply   
" Life begins at conception" Yes, and most "life" is flushed down the toilet! Doesn't mean Anything!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-06-2016, 3:42 PM Reply   
All of this CRAP will be over in Two Days! That is unless Trump is voted in, then we will have four more years of this CRAP!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2016, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol Obama DEFENDS a Trump voter at a rally, and Trump claims he was "screaming" at and berating him. WTF? Is this piece of **** delusional or just a liar, knowing his supporters are too stupid to care?
I would guess delusional but liar is also a strong option. What I don't get is if someone is considering voting for him, don't you watch things like this and just think, uh ok, I don't think he has the tools to be President?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2016, 5:25 PM Reply   
Melania came out and said as first lady she'd make it her mission to combat bullying.... LOL can't make this stuff up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2016, 5:37 PM Reply   
Speaking of Mel... Cracks me up that republicans have been flipping out for 8 years every time Michelle Obama wore a sleeveless dress... but here is their next First Lady hopeful
Attached Images

Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-07-2016, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
All of this CRAP will be over in Two Days! That is unless Trump is voted in, then we will have four more years of this CRAP!
Unfortunately.. It won't be over for four years at least.

There will be impeachment attempts, more investigations, possibly lawsuits...etc... and this is the same no matter which loser we are stuck with for the next four years.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2016, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It would be... What the best deals on the stock market today after the big dump?
The FBI cleared Hillary yesterday and this morning the stocks are up 250 pts before the open! I am partial to Amazon, but if Trump wins, you can probably buy anything and it will go back up eventually, just like last February you could have bought anything and it would go up, except that was because of fear of global recession. Trumps policy would cause chaos with US economy and might take a while to rebound. What I don't understand is that 50% of Americans have a 401k and are tied to the market, this is why I don't think Trump will win(why would you vote to lose your money)
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 6:37 AM Reply   
Freely
Bought
Investigations
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2016, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
The FBI cleared Hillary yesterday and this morning the stocks are up 250 pts before the open! I am partial to Amazon, but if Trump wins, you can probably buy anything and it will go back up eventually, just like last February you could have bought anything and it would go up, except that was because of fear of global recession. Trumps policy would cause chaos with US economy and might take a while to rebound. What I don't understand is that 50% of Americans have a 401k and are tied to the market, this is why I don't think Trump will win(why would you vote to lose your money)
What money? The interest rates for returns are in the gutter. Our country pumps out fake money, then increases taxes to compensate for spending. no wealthy person, democrat of republican pays taxes at the rate the average american worker does. They all have multiple avenues to show loss etc etc. Trump is a monkey, no one really disputes that, this is not about trump, he will have a team of people in his cabinet running the program. We need to get career politicians out of office and start moving the needle towards rational spending. If trump wins, it will be the straw that breaks the camels back. this is worth the gamble. What do you have to lose? It wouldn't matter who was in office if the government is printing money to fluff the market. Things are already starting to slow down. 8 years of cap spending has to come to an end. We will never see double digit growth, our retirement plans are so week, there is no chance of growth and inflation on products are out of control. We are do for a crash if we don't stop it now. I hate this situation, but Its OK to vote for the monkey!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-07-2016, 7:07 AM Reply   
I love the "Sky is Falling" predictions if Trump win's. But it is interesting how the news was reporting a surge of Mexicans were crossing the border predicting a Trump victory. The illegals fear if trump wins the borders are going to "magically close" . That's a pretty sad endorsement for Hillary. The illegals know that if Hillary gets elected it will be business as usual when it comes to the border. That's a pretty sad reality.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2016, 7:23 AM Reply   
dougy said, "he will have a team of people in his cabinet running the program", No he doesn't, even the republicans won't vote for him! If he had some of his "team" members at the republican convention, he could present his case, he only has his family to support him and Chachi!
What money? The money you put into your 401k, where your employer matches your contributions!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2016, 7:47 AM Reply   
I love the "Trump will have a team of people working for him" argument. Trump quote: "I hire the best people".

Here's the list of the key people Trump has hired and fired or quit since on his campaign staff:
Stuart Jolly quit as national political director
was replace by Rick Wiley who was fired because he couldn't get along with other members of staff to the point of ignoring their emails and phone calls
State Director Chuck Laudner and Deputy State Director Ryan Keller, let their contract expire and didn't ask for it to be renewed
Roger Stone- fired
Sam Nunberg fired, rehired 2 months later then re-fired
Ken McKay, campaign advisor hired in April quit in June
Michael Caputo, sr advisor, tweeted "Ding dong the witch is dead" after the firing of Corey Lewandowski, then he resigned
Corey Lewandowski, fired (apparently)
Kevin Kellems, director of surrogates, resigned after three weeks on the job
Ed Brookover, fired along with William McGinley and Mike McSherry after the convention
Paul Manafort campaign chair and chief strategist, resigned
Carter Page quit after it went public that he had secret talks with Top Russian officials in Moscow during a July trip.

So Trumps record (just in this campaign) of "surrounding himself with the best" seems to include mostly hiring people that very quickly jump ship, or people that need to be fired and in one case was possibly engaging in illegal activities with the Russians.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-07-2016, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I love the "Sky is Falling" predictions if Trump win's. But it is interesting how the news was reporting a surge of Mexicans were crossing the border predicting a Trump victory. The illegals fear if trump wins the borders are going to "magically close" . That's a pretty sad endorsement for Hillary. The illegals know that if Hillary gets elected it will be business as usual when it comes to the border. That's a pretty sad reality.
I don't think the "sky would fall", but I do think people under estimate just how dangerous a Trump presidency could be. Mostly because the stage is set to sway the balance of the branches of govt. Senate is currently controlled by Rep, Open seat on the supreme court and soon to be more. Trumps disregard for facts and authoritarian style of business and promises would mean that the people under him, in any branch, would ultimately roll up to him. With that, I don't think the damage would be done in a matter of weeks, months, or maybe even years. But after 4-6 years, is a scary thought. For example, he's on the TV in the background shouting "time to stop the corrupt media". Sure, there is some bull**** in the media. But statements like that from the potential leader of the free world should scare more people. He's ultimately saying, don't listen to anyone but me. You'll get your news from me, the state, and no one else.

He is even saying things that are factually incorrect and his crowd/supporters eat it up. Thats just plain dangerous. No independent thought or research, he speaks and everyone jumps.

In regards to your stock market post from earlier, yes. Yes election years, or any uncertainty is typically reflected in the market. Alot of that comes from the correlation between polices and the economics that support free markets.

Much earlier on, it may have even been you and I trading post, I made the remark that one of Trumps standing polices is that he would "renegotiate" US debt. Sure that sounds good, but you have to realize that the majority of US debt is in the form of US Bonds. The founding principle of a US bond is that it does not depreciate. If a president were to come in and even mention de-valuing US Bonds, there would be widespread dumping of those bonds which inject huge amounts of cash back into the system. Subsequently, the value of the US dollar would plummet and inflation would skyrocket. Debt has a bad connotation to it, but debt fuels the global economy. To much cash is in part what drove the Great Depression.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-07-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is even saying things that are factually incorrect and his crowd/supporters eat it up. Thats just plain dangerous. No independent thought or research, he speaks and everyone jumps.
Ooooo I know what your saying! Just like Libral war chant of the BLM movement that turns out to be a Total LIE "Hands Up Don't Shoot" Yes we agree when people are fed lies and then it becomes the foundation of the groups movement yes that's dangerous.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2016, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes we agree when people are fed lies and then it becomes the foundation of the groups movement yes that's dangerous.
Or to put it another way... That's politics.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-07-2016, 9:40 AM Reply   
^^^ agreed
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-07-2016, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ooooo I know what your saying! Just like Libral war chant of the BLM movement that turns out to be a Total LIE "Hands Up Don't Shoot" Yes we agree when people are fed lies and then it becomes the foundation of the groups movement yes that's dangerous.
Counter-acting a point with "well she said, they said" does not make it okay. Clinton lost the support of the BLM for not promoting it.... but nice try:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ter-supporter/

But if you want to play that game, where were you during Hillary's fight for the First Responders Act? If you are so pro Blue Lives matter, then why are you still behind a party that fought against the basic care of those ran into 9/11?

If you think for a moment that Trump is a norm because of a scale, then you need to take a step back look at the company you keep and who's fingers are on that scale. Republicans can not like the direction the country has been going, be keep in mind that since 2014 they have held the majority of all elected offices. So it isn't the picture painted by Sean Hannity, it is in fact the the Republicans who have had their hands all over the wheel!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ter-supporter/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveden.../#10a4eee91283
Old     (tweeder)      Join Date: Aug 2015       11-07-2016, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
I don't think the "sky would fall", but I do think people under estimate just how dangerous a Trump presidency could be. Mostly because the stage is set to sway the balance of the branches of govt. Senate is currently controlled by Rep, Open seat on the supreme court and soon to be more. Trumps disregard for facts and authoritarian style of business and promises would mean that the people under him, in any branch, would ultimately roll up to him. With that, I don't think the damage would be done in a matter of weeks, months, or maybe even years. But after 4-6 years, is a scary thought. For example, he's on the TV in the background shouting "time to stop the corrupt media". Sure, there is some bull**** in the media. But statements like that from the potential leader of the free world should scare more people. He's ultimately saying, don't listen to anyone but me. You'll get your news from me, the state, and no one else.

In regards to your stock market post from earlier, yes. Yes election years, or any uncertainty is typically reflected in the market. Alot of that comes from the correlation between polices and the economics that support free markets.

Much earlier on, it may have even been you and I trading post, I made the remark that one of Trumps standing polices is that he would "renegotiate" US debt. Sure that sounds good, but you have to realize that the majority of US debt is in the form of US Bonds. The founding principle of a US bond is that it does not depreciate. If a president were to come in and even mention de-valuing US Bonds, there would be widespread dumping of those bonds which inject huge amounts of cash back into the system. Subsequently, the value of the US dollar would plummet and inflation would skyrocket. Debt has a bad connotation to it, but debt fuels the global economy. To much cash is in part what drove the Great Depression.
Curious can you expand on how too much cash in part drove the great depression. Also do you not believe too much debt had anything to do with it?

Last edited by tweeder; 11-07-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2016, 12:07 PM Reply   
LOL ANOTHER Trump voter gets arrested for voter fraud. Claimed her late husband "definitely" wanted to vote for Trump so what was the harm in casting his ballot for him. Idiots.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-su...rce=vicenewsfb
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2016, 1:48 PM Reply   
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Like a kid at Christmas, it's going to be yuge.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2016, 3:54 PM Reply   
I'm looking forward to the Trump U. fraud and Trump kiddie rape trials.
Attached Images

Old     (retoxtony)      Join Date: Apr 2012       11-07-2016, 4:40 PM Reply   
The Trump lawsuit for supposedly raping that 13 year old was quietly dropped last friday. Interesting that the other person named in that lawsuit was Jeffery Epstein who has many supposed links to both Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2016, 4:48 PM Reply   
Yep Epstein (who's already been convicted I believe?) is buddies with both Trump and Bill Clinton. Evidently she's received multiple death threats (not surprising). Stay safe out there tomorrow ya'll; it could get ugly.
Old     (retoxtony)      Join Date: Apr 2012       11-07-2016, 5:27 PM Reply   
I've been reading this thread with quite a bit of interest but i didnt really want to post as i'm a Canadian and don't get to vote tomorrow. I've been following this whole election right from the primaries as i'm a bit of a political junkie. From my perspective you guys are in for an interesting day tomorrow no matter the outcome. Pretty poor choices on both sides for candidates. I think if the GOP had run anyone but Trump against Hillary it wouldn't even be a close race right now. Some of the wikileaks stuff is pretty damning. I know alot of people want to ignore it because its all stolen emails, but if you actually take the time to look at some of it, its pretty crazy stuff. Trump has his own issues and problems, but if i had a vote tomorrow thats probably where it would go. Even though i'd have to hold my nose to do it.

I will say, i'd still take either Trump or Hillary over the idiot we elected as Prime Minister last election.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2016, 7:24 PM Reply   
If Clinton winsI think i am going to bail, buy a tiny house and prove the future of america is a part time job brewing beer in the mountains while serving tofu taco's to the unemployable masses from the back of my barf wagon. No worries, then I can stop paying 39% fed tax, 7% state tax and watch my children go to college for free. Some, wonderful, american socialist ("Clinton supporter") will pay for it. Why should I keep doing it when the people pulling the lever every 4 years are blind.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2016, 9:11 PM Reply   
That's a bit melodramatic. IMO Republican and democrats are both so centrist that there isn't really significance difference between them for day to day life of the average voter. Personally I would vote on competence, who i thought could actually do the job properly.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-08-2016, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL ANOTHER Trump voter gets arrested for voter fraud. Claimed her late husband "definitely" wanted to vote for Trump so what was the harm in casting his ballot for him. Idiots.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-su...rce=vicenewsfb
But... I thought voter fraud didn't happen.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 6:16 AM Reply   
It didn't - did you miss the part about getting arrested?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAV8bfqUWE
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-08-2016, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
It didn't - did you miss the part about getting arrested?
They probably made her show ID.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-08-2016, 9:51 AM Reply   
^^^^^^ People that do this $hit should be given a serious beat down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^^ People that do this $hit should be given a serious beat down.
Yeah, not good.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
Haha this is hilarious... Doesn't he realize the entire world is watching? Doesn't even trust his own wife to vote for him lol...

http://usuncut.com/politics/photo-da...lanias-ballot/

Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-08-2016, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by retoxtony View Post
I've been reading this thread with quite a bit of interest but i didnt really want to post as i'm a Canadian and don't get to vote tomorrow. I've been following this whole election right from the primaries as i'm a bit of a political junkie. From my perspective you guys are in for an interesting day tomorrow no matter the outcome. Pretty poor choices on both sides for candidates. I think if the GOP had run anyone but Trump against Hillary it wouldn't even be a close race right now. Some of the wikileaks stuff is pretty damning. I know alot of people want to ignore it because its all stolen emails, but if you actually take the time to look at some of it, its pretty crazy stuff. Trump has his own issues and problems, but if i had a vote tomorrow thats probably where it would go. Even though i'd have to hold my nose to do it.

I will say, i'd still take either Trump or Hillary over the idiot we elected as Prime Minister last election.
You may be one of the few Canadians that thinks this way and actually doesn't get their information form the liberal media. A co-worker of mine was able to get a hold to a lot of the emails (he is really into this election) and when you read some of this crap that is in there, any regular person would be in Jail.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of soft people in this world today that think because trump calls a spade a spade, that he is racist. The election is a joke and will change the US for a long time.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2016, 11:56 AM Reply   
Do you have any specific things that in the wikileaks that is "pretty damning" or "crazy stuff". It seems that the right on this website are surprisingly low on facts and links and heavy on
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 12:06 PM Reply   
My brother's trainer's girlfriend's stylist saw some emails and trust me, it's gonna be yuge.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 12:26 PM Reply   
Looks like Trump and his lawyers are about a well-informed as his supporters here... They tried to sue in Nevada this morning because polling stations were "kept open 2 hours later than they were supposed to" lol...

First of all, you know you're in bad shape when you are trying to SUPPRESS voters, but worse they seem to be totally ignorant that it's state law that if you are in line at the time polls close, the polls stay open until you get to vote. Guess Trump's campaign knows bigger turnout is bad for them...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 12:33 PM Reply   
Haha wow, like father like son... Don't even trust their wives to vote Trump lol

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-08-2016, 1:55 PM Reply   
How many of you voted by mail? This was the first year for me to do it by mail and I have to say I don't think I'll ever be going back to standing in a line to vote. Being in the comfort of your own home and taking your time and getting it sent in ahead of time beats the stress of going to the polls. My plan it to avoid ellection coverage as much as possabe watch some NetFlix and do some projects around here and or Tune in Tomarrow or late tonight and get the results
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 1:57 PM Reply   
+1 agree with you Grant

Been voting by mail since I moved abroad a few years ago and would never go back even though I'm back in the states. Especially now that suppression efforts have been shutting down so many polling places the lines have gotten absolutely insane!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2016, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha wow, like father like son... Don't even trust their wives to vote Trump lol

I wonder who legs only guy voted for?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2016, 5:20 PM Reply   
This is the best website I have found to display voting results:
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2016, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
How many of you voted by mail?
I voted by mail, but then heard you don't even have to put a stamp on it, they have to take the ballet! but I will probably continue to put stamps on them
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       11-08-2016, 6:22 PM Reply   
I've voted by mail for nearly 20 years, the rest of the country is nuts for not doing the same.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 6:32 PM Reply   
Voted by mail.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 6:36 PM Reply   
huzzah
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 7:36 PM Reply   
The Cowboys have a better record and show much more promise than either one of those candidates.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
True lol. Trump definitely over performing tonight. Rural turnout off the charts. Gonna be a long night.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2016, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
True lol. Trump definitely over performing tonight. Rural turnout off the charts. Gonna be a long night.
yes, the DOW has dropped 600 pts!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
yes, the DOW has dropped 600 pts!

Yep trump is a likely win and markets are crashing all over the world.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2016, 8:44 PM Reply   
Wow. I think I'm gonna be eatng a great big helping of humble pie tomorrow.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 8:49 PM Reply   
Looks like Hillary is seeing Red. The fat lady is warming up. The American people are fed up. The news is still the news. We will see how it all turns out soon.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:51 PM Reply   
Can anyone else see the whirlpool forming in the liberal swamp? Hahahahaha!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 8:54 PM Reply   
Cant wait for vanilla to come blame the tanking markets on Obama LoL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep trump is a likely win and markets are crashing all over the world.
In other words, PERFECT investment opportunity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:59 PM Reply   
So much for Jay Z, Katy Perry and company trying to push a corrupt leader on us. Not to mention the "highly powerful and influential" members on wakeworld.
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 9:07 PM Reply   
Hopefully this is the death of this thread.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 9:15 PM Reply   
Well....what do I know.... Crazy, Unbelievable.... WOW.
Old     (retoxtony)      Join Date: Apr 2012       11-08-2016, 9:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Do you have any specific things that in the wikileaks that is "pretty damning" or "crazy stuff". It seems that the right on this website are surprisingly low on facts and links and heavy on

How about Donna Brazille giving Hillary some of the questions at one of the debates? Pretty hard to dispute that one since CNN severed ties with her over it.

CNN asking the Democrat party to come up with questions for a Trump interview?

What about the emails that showed how the Democrat party basically screwed over Bernie Sanders to make sure Hillary won?

The list really goes on and on. Nothing really "damning" as far as legal issues, but this is the kind of stuff that shows what a bunch of slimy greaseballs some of these political insiders are and that the media really is biased no matter how many times they claim otherwise.

And judging from the results tonight so far, alot of voters felt the same way.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       11-08-2016, 9:38 PM Reply   
Brexit like buyers remorse me thinks coming tomorrow.

Also to have to see the punch-able faces of Giuliani, Christie etal for the next 4 years is truly nauseating, oy
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-08-2016, 9:39 PM Reply   
Trump trump trump
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2016, 9:48 PM Reply   
Wow, I put my hand up, i never thought it possible that Drumpf would get there. Still, ha ha ha ha. The joke is on the American people. How much do you think the dow will drop, 50%? How about the currency? Probably not for long tho, should rebound in 4 years. ...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2016, 10:11 PM Reply   
The irony is that Obamacare probably kept a ton of these Trump voters alive for this election LOL

Well now it's really the republican's time to shine and show what they're made of...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-08-2016, 11:01 PM Reply   
Bahahahahaha
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2016, 12:01 AM Reply   
I hope we can all work together and prosper together.The movement was much more powerful than all the experts expected.