Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-24-2019, 2:40 PM Reply   
Only a Russian spy would not find evidence of collusion & obstruction. Mueller needs to be investigated.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-24-2019, 5:45 PM Reply   
Wait!!!!!!
Trump: Didn’t start a war! “Like we were told”
Trump: Didn’t pee pee on Hookers in a Russia “ Like we were told”
Trump: Didn’t make deals with Russia “like we were told”

Democrat Responce!

“Muller must have be bribed”.

Where is Tom Syers?
Where is Mad Maxine?
We need to Impeach! Wait over what?

Crap!

Resist! Obstruct! Delay! Stonewall! Filibuster!

LOL LOL you retarded Idiots. All the Democrat party is good For is a party for the Retarded! They welcome and inslave you.keep believing the lies they keep selling you.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-25-2019, 4:51 AM Reply   
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

I'm Not working
No collusion, No obstruction
And Trumps approval rating is still in the toilet!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

I'm Not working
No collusion, No obstruction
And Trumps approval rating is still in the toilet!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Got a hundo bet he wins again 2020. The Dems likeability is about as good as moldy bread.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 03-25-2019 at 5:25 AM.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-25-2019, 8:21 AM Reply   
Pretty sure that President Trump could give two ****s about some random website that posts their "presidential ratings". I bet if you look at that site before the election, you would have seen like 94.24% chance that Clinton wins. Now with this Russia BS out of the way, I expect him to go on the offensive and start passing stuff on his own if need be. With 20 months to go, he could easily do what he wants and then bounce! In the mean time I'll watch his approval ratings go down, and my profitability and investments go up....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 9:08 AM Reply   
On one hand I’m Happy this BS is over, But on the other hand I know what a Bitter, Evil, Spitefull, Group the Left (the people that started & pushed this whole fake news Story) right from the start. They I’m sure they are gonna still obstruct & shout at the sky. If you wanna find the people that are devideing our country look no further then the Democrats, I hope you retards are proud of all the work your party has done for this country, Hopefully you guys can get the taste of Crow out of your mouth and come back to the table put your big boys pants on and we can all move forward
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
On one hand I’m Happy this BS is over, But on the other hand I know what a Bitter, Evil, Spitefull, Group the Left (the people that started & pushed this whole fake news Story) right from the start. They I’m sure they are gonna still obstruct & shout at the sky. If you wanna find the people that are devideing our country look no further then the Democrats, I hope you retards are proud of all the work your party has done for this country, Hopefully you guys can get the taste of Crow out of your mouth and come back to the table put your big boys pants on and we can all move forward
Oh if you think they're upset now, wait till Declass & the investigation of the others start. Lefties will be screaming witch hunt, calling the FBI full of it cause Trumps in charge, blah blah blah. Things are just getting going my man.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 9:56 AM Reply   
I hate to admit your right. So many Lib-Tards have made a career from whipping up the gullible that impeachment & the Russian connection will be TRUMPS exit from the WH. Now that, That option is not on the table, I’m sure they will just keep digging and trying to find something that they can hang their hat on. They look completely foolish. I’m sure they think that their re election is in Jeopardy because the Left told all the voters “collusion & Russian involvement for 3 years straight”. What happens when the pied piper leeds the week minded into a dead end ally?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-25-2019, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
What happens when the pied piper leeds the week minded into a dead end ally?

I think he convinces his followers that “Mexico will pay for it” and U.S. taxpayers will pay for it mean the same thing?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I think he convinces his followers that “Mexico will pay for it” and U.S. taxpayers will pay for it mean the same thing?
If Mexicans pay taxes while they're working illegally in the country, technically they're paying for it too.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
You think Anyone voted for TRUMP because he said “Mexico was gonna pay for the wall” ? Wow you are easily mislead. He also said the wall was gonna be 10 Feet higher because Mexico was talking ****. Any normal person knew it was toung & cheek. I didn’t vote for TRUMP because he made Bombtastic Statments. Example TRUMP crowds used to chant “LOCK HER UP” It was again another campaign slogan. Is anyone upset that TRUMP is not going after her? NO, Why are you Not upset he has not made good ON LOCKING Hillary up? Where is TRUMPs Tax Return? Again Who the F cares you idiots. People want good paying jobs, People want border Securty. People want the US out of Bad Trade deals that Hurt the Us economy. THEY DONT WANT TRUMPS TAX’S, now I know the crazy Democrats they pretty much want anything that will Derail or Trip up TRUMP. Crazy Libs (Bill Maher) have even said they pray for a Ressison!!!! That’s right they want the economy to crash so TRUMP can take the blame and Loose in 2020. What a bunch of F-Tards
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-25-2019, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Got a hundo bet he wins again 2020. The Dems likeability is about as good as moldy bread.
He could easily win in 2020 if he would stop tweeting and stop lying, Ain't going to happen!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
He could easily win in 2020 if he would stop tweeting and stop lying, Ain't going to happen!
Well Joe, you guys are 0-10 on your calls on Trump so we'll just leave it at that
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-25-2019, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
Pretty sure that President Trump could give two ****s about some random website that posts their "presidential ratings". I bet if you look at that site before the election, you would have seen like 94.24% chance that Clinton wins. Now with this Russia BS out of the way, I expect him to go on the offensive and start passing stuff on his own if need be. With 20 months to go, he could easily do what he wants and then bounce! In the mean time I'll watch his approval ratings go down, and my profitability and investments go up....
Profits topped out early in 2018, some say we are headed into a recession, DOW cannot stay above 26k, housing starts are down, car sales are down, retail is down, what's left? Personally, I would not buy stocks when they are at an all time high, how low will they go when we hit a recession? 17,000?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-25-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well Joe, you guys are 0-10 on your calls on Trump so we'll just leave it at that
1-9, The Dems won the house
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 1:23 PM Reply   
Yes The stock market Go’s UP & then it Go’s DOWN, pretty normal IMO, Saying it’s gonna go down is no prediction, it’s what normally happens. Example, I think Tomarrow the sun will come up and people are saying the sun may go down tomarrow eve.
TIP: people with TDS, stop wasting your life. Vote for your Hero come 2020 and then just hope for the best.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 2:56 PM Reply   
What a Turn of the Times

Yesterday: Trump Cleard
24hrs later
Today: Michale Avenati “ Former 2020 presidential candidate“ (charged for Extortion)
LoL this dirt bag was on every talk show and CNN almost daily with Suposed Trump Dirt. Now this guy is the subject of a Inquiry
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
1-9, The Dems won the house
True.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
What a Turn of the Times

24hrs later
Today: Michale Avenati “ Former 2020 presidential candidate“ (charged for Extortion)
LoL this dirt bag was on every talk show and CNN almost daily with Suposed Trump Dirt. Now this guy is the subject of a Inquiry
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I think we've only touched on the tip of this iceberg & it doesn't end the way the left envisioned it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
What a Turn of the Times

24hrs later
M.A.G.A

Michael Avenatti Got Arrested
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-25-2019, 5:25 PM Reply   
Best response to those claiming there's still evidence of collusion:

I hope I'm not putting this too harshly, but you have to be the world's dumbest person to believe Mueller filled his report with incriminating collusion claims, but he - and his whole team - are sitting silently while his long-time friend Bob Barr lies about what's in his report.

Love Glenn
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2019, 6:03 PM Reply   
“Michael Avenatti Got Arrested”

MAGA. LOL LOL,

So much to laugh about. Jussie Smolette and his MAGA! “My Ass Got Arrested”

Hey do you think we will have a long lift of Hollywood skum bags to say they are gonna leave the USA when TRUMP wins in 2020
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2019, 9:15 PM Reply   
Michael Avenatti getting arrested for extortion, embezzlement, bank and tax fraud... LOL! Couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Let's recap:
1. Kavanaugh is a Supreme Court justice
2. Avenatti is in jail
3. Stormy Daniels has to pay Trump's legal fees
4. No collusion
5. Taxes are lower
6. The economy keeps chugging along nicely
7. We finally have a POTUS who speaks honestly about the border problem and wants to do something besides pay lip service to it

Good luck in 2020, Libbies! You're gonna need it!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 2:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Michael Avenatti getting arrested for extortion, embezzlement, bank and tax fraud... LOL! Couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Let's recap:
1. Kavanaugh is a Supreme Court justice
2. Avenatti is in jail
3. Stormy Daniels has to pay Trump's legal fees
4. No collusion
5. Taxes are lower
6. The economy keeps chugging along nicely
7. We finally have a POTUS who speaks honestly about the border problem and wants to do something besides pay lip service to it

Good luck in 2020, Libbies! You're gonna need it!
Supreme Court ruled Obamacare unconstitutional yesterday as well
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-26-2019, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hate to admit your right. So many Lib-Tards have made a career from whipping up the gullible that impeachment & the Russian connection will be TRUMPS exit from the WH.
TrumpTards believe Barr is UN-biassed, Barr had to pledge his allegiance to Trump before Trump would hire him, Everyone wants the report released to the public.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
TrumpTards believe Barr is UN-biassed, Barr had to pledge his allegiance to Trump before Trump would hire him, Everyone wants the report released to the public.
You people just can't see past the tip of your own spiteful dribble. Do you understand neither the president, congress or Barr CANNOT just unilaterally release this report? The dumbocrats sure AF know this hence why they keep harping it over & over knowing Barr, by law can only release X amount of the report.

It hasn't registered with the rabid left they just handed Trump reelection, he's now free to take the gloves off, investigations work two ways. Here in America you're guilty of a crime, in 1940's liberals Germany you pick the man then invent the crime cause you don't like him.

What sort of sad pathetic person WISHES, WANTS their president to be this Russian spy out of spite, not what's good for the nation. Proving the right absolutely correct. You lunatics on the left can't accept any results that don't fit your myopic view on the matter. Can't accept the election, can't accept the investigation even after you loons propped Mueller up as honest & your savior. I can't wait to watch your collective heads explode when Delcas happens. You want the full report released, everything regarding the matter is going to get released from every investigation and it's mostly the stuff the lefties want hidden that's going to come out.

by lying about the obvious, and doing it so obviously, Democrats merely revealed themselves to be everything they claim Donald Trump is -- stupid, irresponsible, reckless, corrupt, buffoonish.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 03-26-2019 at 5:45 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2019, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Profits topped out early in 2018, some say we are headed into a recession, DOW cannot stay above 26k, housing starts are down, car sales are down, retail is down, what's left? Personally, I would not buy stocks when they are at an all time high, how low will they go when we hit a recession? 17,000?
The economy is cyclical. We have been in a long recovery cycle believed to be because of the slower than historical recovery. Predicting a recession is a no-brainer. When the yield curve inverts, you can bet one is on the horizon. It has happened every time before a down market. The only good thing this time is you get to blame it on Trump.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2019, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
The economy is cyclical. We have been in a long recovery cycle believed to be because of the slower than historical recovery. Predicting a recession is a no-brainer. When the yield curve inverts, you can bet one is on the horizon. It has happened every time before a down market. The only good thing this time is you get to blame it on Trump.
If Trump personally takes credit for the high he also takes the responsibility for the crash. That's why most traditionally Presidents don't align themselves too tightly stock market performance, they know better than to take credit for things out of there control.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Been kind of nice seeing the loony lefties on WW have disappeared over this & their refusal to eat their crow. Wake probably put a gun in his mouth, rubbed one out & called it a life. Fly rented a hooker to beat & call stupid for 3 hours. 95sn is furiously trying to find links to prove Russia & collusion just incase Mueller & his team missed it. Come on gents, lets here your long winded back peddling..
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I still don't understand your point about working for myself being a "wanna have cake and eat it too". I can afford to pay $1K a month for HI regardless of whether I'm employed or not. That isn't even the issue. The issue is the lack of universal cost controls. I find it amazing that you can claim you cannot do something that is already been done. In less than 2 years I'll qualify for Medicare and I can do exactly what you claim cannot be done... I can travel anywhere in the country and know that if I need medical care that I will get the medicare rate. The reason why people can go to the hospital regardless of ability to pay is because a hospital can't get paid by medicare if they don't accept those patients. That shows you the power that the public has as a monopoly and proves all your conjecture is wrong.
Good luck finding a doctor to take your Medicare and good luck getting a quick appointment. Also, the only reason Medicare works at all is the government has to put more money into it beyond what you pay and there is a for profit infastructure in place that can support it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Been kind of nice seeing the loony lefties on WW have disappeared over this & their refusal to eat their crow. Wake probably put a gun in his mouth, rubbed one out & called it a life. Fly rented a hooker to beat & call stupid for 3 hours. 95sn is furiously trying to find links to prove Russia & collusion just incase Mueller & his team missed it. Come on gents, lets here your long winded back peddling..
The way I look at it is, Mueller job was to primarily investigate whether the russians interfered with the election and he proved they did, secondarily his job was to see who else was involved and if there was collusion, he investigated and proved there wasn't. There appears to be an open Question of whether the investigation was obstructed or not. All seems pretty good to me, I'm happy with outcome and imo Mueller is a great patriot.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fly rented a hooker to beat & call stupid for 3 hours.
Did you enjoy it? And Dumbat, you shouldn't refer to yourself as a hooker. You're just a whiny b*tch.

I don't give more than a half a crap about the results of the report. Will Trump get elected in 2020? Nobody can say. But I wouldn't underestimate the ability of Trump to do something incredibly stupid between now and then. OTOH I wouldn't underestimate the ignorance of his supporters either. The worst that's happened to me since Trump is paying less taxes. Can't say the same about the environment or deficit spending.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2019, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The way I look at it is, Mueller job was to primarily investigate whether the russians interfered with the election and he proved they did, secondarily his job was to see who else was involved and if there was collusion, he investigated and proved there wasn't. There appears to be an open Question of whether the investigation was obstructed or not. All seems pretty good to me, I'm happy with outcome and imo Mueller is a great patriot.
Well, you are the only one. Is this why they got FISA warrants on Trumps campaign people? Is this why the liberal media pointed to Trump night in and night out. Are those t really the words used over the last 2 years on this website? They were not. It was always about Trump. I can tell you right now, every country tries to influence our elections. That is like saying water is wet. This was always about Trump
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Good luck finding a doctor to take your Medicare and good luck getting a quick appointment. Also, the only reason Medicare works at all is the government has to put more money into it beyond what you pay and there is a for profit infastructure in place that can support it.
Doctors everywhere take Medicare. Maybe you are thinking of Medicaid?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you enjoy it? And Dumbat, you shouldn't refer to yourself as a hooker. You're just a whiny b*tch.

I don't give more than a half a crap about the results of the report. Will Trump get elected in 2020? Nobody can say. But I wouldn't underestimate the ability of Trump to do something incredibly stupid between now and then. OTOH I wouldn't underestimate the ignorance of his supporters either. The worst that's happened to me since Trump is paying less taxes. Can't say the same about the environment or deficit spending.
I knew I'd get my little bit*h to come out & play once I called his old ass out
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, you are the only one. Is this why they got FISA warrants on Trumps campaign people? Is this why the liberal media pointed to Trump night in and night out. Are those t really the words used over the last 2 years on this website? They were not. It was always about Trump. I can tell you right now, every country tries to influence our elections. That is like saying water is wet. This was always about Trump

FISA warrants happened before Meuller. Not his problem and not within the scope of his investigation.

Go look at Meuller’s appointment document Delta. https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download

Sounds like you have bought into the fake news media narrative about this being all about trump?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Exactly. Well said. It was like 10,000 outrageous tweets ago, but remember that there was a time when Trump vigorously denied even the possibility of Russian election interference, let alone collusion. Like it was a preposterous made up hoax. In fact he said it was a hoax during the famous Lester Holt interview which lead directly to Meullers appointment. On that count in particular we now know what’s up. Not a hoax at all.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 10:22 AM Reply   
Ya'll realize Russia, US have been messing with each others elections for years? There's a reason the Obama admin didn't take it seriously until their guy didn't win. It was par for the course. It'd be easier to take you guys serious if you ever once brought election melding prior to not getting your way. Then there's the gool Ol USA meddling in everyones elections or bombing dictator we don't like. The irony is all of you would be calling righties conspiracy nuts if they brought all this up prior to your media telling you to be upset.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ya'll realize Russia, US have been messing with each others elections for years? There's a reason the Obama admin didn't take it seriously until their guy didn't win. It was par for the course. It'd be easier to take you guys serious if you ever once brought election melding prior to not getting your way. Then there's the gool Ol USA meddling in everyones elections or bombing dictator we don't like. The irony is all of you would be calling righties conspiracy nuts if they brought all this up prior to your media telling you to be upset.

Oh there’s a ton of irony for sure. Should we just ignore it tho and throw the keys to social media to the election influencers?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-26-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
You people just can't see past the tip of your own spiteful dribble. Do you understand neither the president, congress or Barr CANNOT just unilaterally release this report?
That's just silly, Most of the report will be released to the public!

Quote:
It hasn't registered with the rabid left they just handed Trump reelection, he's now free to take the gloves off.
NOT so Fast! Trump just hit a Home Run and his Approval rating is Still 42% He cannot win another election with a 42% approval rating.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
NOT so Fast! Trump just hit a Home Run and his Approval rating is Still 42% He cannot win another election with a 42% approval rating.

Not sure I’d take that bet. He won the first time.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Supreme Court ruled Obamacare unconstitutional yesterday as well

Really? Have a citation for that?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, did your sources for the "truth" not report that? I'm not here to post links & your google is a few keystrokes away.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently Dumbat thinks that Trump and the DOJ is the SC. If Trump f**ks up the ACA too bad that may be one of the things that bring him down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Doctors everywhere take Medicare. Maybe you are thinking of Medicaid?
Possibly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, did your sources for the "truth" not report that? I'm not here to post links & your google is a few keystrokes away.

Well I was just wondering where you are getting the secret opinions from since SCOTUS itself doesn’t show any new opinions yesterday. Even tho google should be your friend too, here’s a link: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/slipopinion/18

Maybe you can point us to the ruling in question?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
FISA warrants happened before Meuller. Not his problem and not within the scope of his investigation.

Go look at Meuller’s appointment document Delta. https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download

Sounds like you have bought into the fake news media narrative about this being all about trump?
Shall we go to the tape? Want to go back on this website and tell me who it was about? Not a single news person brought out Muellers original document. Don't even try this. I already have almost zero respect for democrats. I don't need you to lie to save face for them and take it literally to zero respect.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shall we go to the tape? Want to go back on this website and tell me who it was about? Not a single news person brought out Muellers original document. Don't even try this. I already have almost zero respect for democrats. I don't need you to lie to save face for them and take it literally to zero respect.

Sorry man it must be the threaded responses but I am not sure what you are talking about here. Do you think Meullers powers are derived from talking heads on the news or from his appointment as special counsel?

The appointing letter is only one page long. For someone as smart as you, I’m baffled that you refuse to acknowledge its existence, let alone take 45 seconds to read it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
A big thanks to Trump and the GOP for massive deficit spending increases....

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/file...ts/mts0219.pdf
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently Dumbat thinks that Trump and the DOJ is the SC. If Trump f**ks up the ACA too bad that may be one of the things that bring him down.
No, you're just so hard up for an insult you have to put words in others mouths & draw a parallel that fits your obtuse view. Sorry you're so short on wit.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Possibly.
Yeah I think so. Hospitals want Medicare so bad that they are willing to take uninsured patients in the ER to get it.

Quote:
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act requires Medicare-participating hospitals with emergency departments to screen and treat the emergency medical conditions of patients in a non-discriminatory manner to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay, insurance status, national origin, race, creed or color.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, you're just so hard up for an insult you have to put words in others mouths & draw a parallel that fits your obtuse view. Sorry you're so short on wit.
You're the dumba$$ that said the SC just declared the ACA unconstitutional.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-26-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have noticed the exact same thing. At first I thought he was just trying to connect statments made here that could tie into his arguments, and I thought at first he well knew people statements he would just Mis Quote them to fit his agenda but Now I just think the guy is a complete Tard! & has comprehension issues. Well he is a Liberal Democrat so those things are in line no news here. Carry on,
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-26-2019, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have noticed the exact same thing.
Off course you did. Idiots think alike.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have noticed the exact same thing. At first I thought he was just trying to connect statments made here that could tie into his arguments, and I thought at first he well knew people statements he would just Mis Quote them to fit his agenda but Now I just think the guy is a complete Tard! & has comprehension issues. Well he is a Liberal Democrat so those things are in line no news here. Carry on,
He's just an internet moron with one foot in the grave, I try to go easy on his delicate ego.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-26-2019, 1:22 PM Reply   
On a lighter note...
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 1:23 PM Reply   
So W2W, if I stipulate to being an internet moron, could you point me to that supreme-court-striking-down-the-ACA case from yesterday, please?

I’ve tried the google machine and I can’t find it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
So W2W, if I stipulate to being an internet moron, could you point me to that supreme-court-striking-down-the-ACA case from yesterday, please?

I’ve tried the google machine and I can’t find it.
Then your googling sucks as much as your obtuse attempts to troll
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then your googling sucks as much as your obtuse attempts to troll

So that’s a “no, I can’t find the case either because it doesn’t actually exist”?

I mean if it’s out there, it’s big news! Why keep it a secret?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2019, 1:42 PM Reply   
Also, you should tell fake news outlet politico (pfffft like it would do any good amiright?)... they are acting like the ACA still exists as of just a few hours ago!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...macare-1237367
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-26-2019, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
So that’s a “no, I can’t find the case either because it doesn’t actually exist”?

I mean if it’s out there, it’s big news! Why keep it a secret?
You're really this deficient at using the internet? Maybe Google is just censoring it & you need to check Bing? Good god man, I'm not hand holder.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-26-2019, 3:32 PM Reply   
Man, I take a couple days off to get my family moved back to civilization and there's like 3 pages of nonsense to catch up on here.

Wombat, what are you referring to? My google can't find anything regarding the supreme court and aca either. Like doggy said, there are plenty of hits about the Trump administration latching onto a Texas' judge ruling re the ACA which may be positioning it to make its way to the supreme court. Is that what your addled brain meant by "supreme court strikes down the aca?"

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/26/70681...dable-care-act
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2019, 9:12 PM Reply   
Why had the Senate blocked the release of the report?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-26-2019, 10:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Man, I take a couple days off to get my family moved back to civilization and there's like 3 pages of nonsense to catch up on here.

Wombat, what are you referring to? My google can't find anything regarding the supreme court and aca either. Like doggy said, there are plenty of hits about the Trump administration latching onto a Texas' judge ruling re the ACA which may be positioning it to make its way to the supreme court. Is that what your addled brain meant by "supreme court strikes down the aca?"

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/26/70681...dable-care-act
Moved back to civilization??? Do you mean Cali? Ruh Roh..... more libbies in da house... just please make sure to pay extra taxes for the rest of us so you can keep pushing that agenda without us normal folks having to bankroll your causes.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why had the Senate blocked the release of the report?
It's interesting that the house or the senate are even involved in the matter when they all clearly know what the law states. The AG cannot release any parts of the report containing information about people who may have been investigated & were not charged. They cannot release the names of witnesses, they have to black out any secret gathering or compromising information. The AG must also counsel with Mueller for his approval of what can be shared & what needs to remain classified. There are a lot of articles of law the everyone is conveniently leaving out to further politicize the issue.

Snippet:
"The regulation cannot govern, of course, whether the Judiciary Committees will release the reports from the Attorney General to them. As for the Attorney General’s own release of a report, the regulation provides (section 600.9(c)) that “[t]he Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions.” Presumably, the major but not exclusive constraint on public release would be the restriction in Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure on release of grand jury information. Under section 600.9(c) of the regulations, the special counsel is not authorized to release information apart from “generally applicable Departmental guidelines concerning public comment with respect to any criminal investigation, and relevant law.”

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonie...l-regulations/
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 5:31 AM Reply   
you can bet this investigation is going to gain some teeth in the states soon:

Ukraine’s top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country’s law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.
ADVERTISEMENT
The leak of the so-called black ledger files to U.S. media prompted Manafort’s resignation from the Trump campaign and gave rise to one of the key allegations in the Russia collusion probe that has dogged Trump for the last two and a half years.
Ukraine Prosecutor General Yurii Lutsenko’s probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign.
The parliamentarian also secured a court ruling that the leak amounted to “an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign,” Lutsenko told me. Lutsenko said the tape recording is a serious enough allegation to warrant opening a probe, and one of his concerns is that the Ukrainian law enforcement agency involved had frequent contact with the Obama administration’s U.S. Embassy in Kiev at the time.
“Today we will launch a criminal investigation about this and we will give legal assessment of this information,” Lutsenko told me.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-27-2019, 7:17 AM Reply   
Two posts from wombat and nothing to back up the unverifiable claim that the “Supreme Court has invalidated the ACA.” Did you go off meds again, wombat?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
you can bet this investigation is going to gain some teeth in the states soon:

Ukraine’s top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country’s law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.
ADVERTISEMENT
The leak of the so-called black ledger files to U.S. media prompted Manafort’s resignation from the Trump campaign and gave rise to one of the key allegations in the Russia collusion probe that has dogged Trump for the last two and a half years.
Ukraine Prosecutor General Yurii Lutsenko’s probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign.
The parliamentarian also secured a court ruling that the leak amounted to “an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign,” Lutsenko told me. Lutsenko said the tape recording is a serious enough allegation to warrant opening a probe, and one of his concerns is that the Ukrainian law enforcement agency involved had frequent contact with the Obama administration’s U.S. Embassy in Kiev at the time.
“Today we will launch a criminal investigation about this and we will give legal assessment of this information,” Lutsenko told me.

Yeah the thing about that tho.... afaik no reasonable person is disputing the veracity of the black ledgers. The moral of the story — if you do bad stuff don’t be surprised when it goes public at the worst possible time.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Two posts from wombat and nothing to back up the unverifiable claim that the “Supreme Court has invalidated the ACA.” Did you go off meds again, wombat?
You're just not looking hard enough
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-27-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry man it must be the threaded responses but I am not sure what you are talking about here. Do you think Meullers powers are derived from talking heads on the news or from his appointment as special counsel?

The appointing letter is only one page long. For someone as smart as you, I’m baffled that you refuse to acknowledge its existence, let alone take 45 seconds to read it.
And I am sure that zero of you, prior to this day, read that letter or even spoke of it's existence prior to them finding zero on Trump. Now that the media campaign and all you talking heads on this website got mud in your eyes, now you are trying to play in nuance.

If you guys really wanted to talk the nuance of interference and working with the Russians, then you would have seriously considered as to why Obama was telling the Russians that he would have more flexibility after the election. That is the same as saying after my parents go to bed we can do such and such. You know what comes next is going to be bad for the family after saying such a thing. You guys cared ZERO about it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
And I am sure that zero of you, prior to this day, read that letter or even spoke of it's existence prior to them finding zero on Trump. Now that the media campaign and all you talking heads on this website got mud in your eyes, now you are trying to play in nuance.

If you guys really wanted to talk the nuance of interference and working with the Russians, then you would have seriously considered as to why Obama was telling the Russians that he would have more flexibility after the election. That is the same as saying after my parents go to bed we can do such and such. You know what comes next is going to be bad for the family after saying such a thing. You guys cared ZERO about it.
They only care what the head line of the hour tells them to care about.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

No actually I cited it to you in the past as well when you brought up these dumb arguments about Mueller not investigating FISA warrants. You (quite consistently) chose to remain ignorant of Mueller’s powers then as you do now.

Trump’s justice Dept could presumably investigate the Obama connections, figure out who shot JFK, determine whether the Pope controls the Illuminati and myriad other loony conspiracies. But Mueller couldn’t because those weren’t within the scope of his powers.... which you would know if you took the 45 seconds necessary to read his appointment letter.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
They only care what the head line of the hour tells them to care about.

True. Like China’s decision to adopt the gold standard. Wow.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2019, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
But Mueller couldn’t because those weren’t within the scope of his powers.... which you would know if you took the 45 seconds necessary to read his appointment letter.
But, Hillary's emails!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
True. Like China’s decision to adopt the gold standard. Wow.
If the yuan makes the transition to the gold standard then the US is proper ****ed. Say hello to currency driven inflation. Not good when you are 22T in debt and have a negative balance of trade.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-27-2019, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the yuan makes the transition to the gold standard then the US is proper ****ed. Say hello to currency driven inflation. Not good when you are 22T in debt and have a negative balance of trade.
Not sure how going to the gold standard is going to accomplish anything. There is only $6T worth of gold in existence worldwide.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-27-2019, 10:35 AM Reply   
How would China manipulate their currency then?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Lets not move on from the lefts blatant lies, hoaxes & blatant ignoring of the facts. We can still prop up your hoax bull**** that there isn't a crisis at the border.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
But, Hillary's emails!
Being all of that is being reinvestigated, you might learn there's a lot more to it & that her crimes were very much over looked & swept under the rug. Just like Jussie's. The house of cards the dems built is collapsing & couldn't happen quick enough. Being she was never charged, she's fair game & not protected by double jeopardy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-27-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're just not looking hard enough
No, you’re just a liar.