Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-03-2008, 6:40 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any experience with TX MC in Ft Worth TX? I want to buy my wife a wakeboard and I was gonna make sure they are legit before I drop good money there. Thanks for any info!
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-03-2008, 6:53 AM Reply   
TXMC has one of the biggest pro shops in the area and have a full line of LF, Ronix, Hyperlite, and CWB and will make sure to find a board that works for your wife and then back it up with great customer service. Ask for Justin in the pro shop and tell him that Andrew sent you.
Old     (slowjet)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-03-2008, 6:59 AM Reply   
Great shop. Guys working there are knowledgeable and have always been more than helpful.
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-03-2008, 7:11 AM Reply   
Awesome! I figured that you WW guys would know what was up and steer me clear of any bad eggs. Sounds like TXMC is just what i am looking for. Thanks for the advice guys.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-03-2008, 8:15 AM Reply   
One of the largest mastercraft dealers in the country I think?
Old     (spicoli512)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-03-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
Great shop. Very fair with warranty items.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-03-2008, 8:31 AM Reply   
Do they offer lessons? If so, has anyone participated? Price? Value?

I've heard a lot of good things about the people there... But I haven't made it by there yet.
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-03-2008, 8:33 AM Reply   
Sasser runs a great school from TXMC

I cannot speak any higher about his abilities and skill.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-03-2008, 8:39 AM Reply   
Check out www.wakeboardinglessons.com for lessons from Sasser Wakeboard School. You can purchase and schedule all of your lessons online.
Old     (mobv)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-03-2008, 9:08 AM Reply   
They just hosted the pro tour, very impressive inventory, and operation to support the tour.
Old     (chikara22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-03-2008, 7:18 PM Reply   
I second the customer service from these guys. Justin has always been extremely helpful in getting me whatever I needed as this is the closest shop to my house. They also support the local wake community here, www.dallaswakeboarding.com
Old     (bhog)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-03-2008, 7:36 PM Reply   
Justin runs the pro shop and is a stand up guy. I bought my bindings and had issues and he replaced them. I would recommend them. They also have a nice demo program. Great price and stand behind there product. Cant ask much more than that.
Old     (duffmangt)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-03-2008, 8:17 PM Reply   
Justins the best around. I normally buy stuff online due to better deals, but with the customer service at TXMC i always drop my money there now instead.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-03-2008, 8:24 PM Reply   
The guys at TexasMastercraft are incredible. I found a boat through them for my neighbor and their attention to detail and customer service was truly amazing. I would not have any doubts or reservations about making a purchase through them at all. Top notch!

www.texasmastercraft.com
Old     (flamethewolf)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-03-2008, 8:57 PM Reply   
bought a boat and lessons from Brian Sasser, and all our gear from Justin in the pro shop.... overall experience and customer service has been awesome... they replaced my 3ds bindings after a year when they ripped...
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-04-2008, 5:10 AM Reply   
Dropped by TXMC and picked up a CWB Pure with Vapor bindings and a Jetpilot vest for my wife. Also picked up a good board bag to stuff all the board in for traveling. Good service and excellent selection! Thanks for the great advice everyone.