Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (wakeboarder46)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-29-2008, 3:55 PM Reply   
Where is the best place to buy bindings?? I am looking for a reasonable price and a pretty good variety. Anybody have and suggestions of places?

-Cole
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-29-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
First, support your local shop.
Second, support those who support your local riding scene.
Third, support the rider owned businesses.
Old     (spoondog)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-29-2008, 4:07 PM Reply   
If you're patient enough to wait for the right pair, www.boardersbestbuy.com
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-30-2008, 5:52 AM Reply   
I'll second boardersbestbuy. Just a few days ago, they were selling Zeus bindings for cheaper than I got my Comps. If you're in a hurry though, you'll have to look elsewhere.
Old     (tahoeguy7)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-30-2008, 5:56 AM Reply   
Grizzly-sports.com is the place to go. If you call them they will hook you up.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       05-30-2008, 7:45 AM Reply   
what size you lookin for???? what have you been riding???
Old     (wakeboarder46)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-30-2008, 9:05 AM Reply   
i am looking for xxl i am a size 15. I have been ridding hyperlite states for the longest time and they have finally just ripped.

(Message edited by wakeboarder46 on May 30, 2008)
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-02-2008, 10:40 PM Reply   
Amen on what Karl said! A local shop can ALWAYS beat an online price on CURRENT equipment, ALWAYS!

Try buying a 2008 Watson 138 for $295 online, it's not gonna happen until the 09 stuff comes out. And if your local shop is cool enough you can try it before you buy it.

Besides if you have a local shop and you buy online, you have just cast a vote that you do not want a local shop.

Sorry didn't mean to come off as a frustrated shop owner..... uh , yeah I think I did!
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-02-2008, 11:05 PM Reply   
My local shop always has the highest prices they won't come off of...hit up grizzly-sports those guys will drop the lowest prices if you call them and bargain with em.
Old     (spoondog)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-02-2008, 11:52 PM Reply   
Because I don't care about having last year's bindings or boards I have to admit that I'll keep buying them online. Price difference is just too big. I've dropped 300 on bindings and 400 on a board before at a shop and don't really feel like doing it again. You guys have a good point about supporting local shops. So I do spend quite a bit of money on shorts, shirts, hats, and shoes at the local shop. I never go to the mall anymore for my gear. Also my girlfriend's setup was bought at the shop cuz she doesn't have the patience like me to wait for a good great deal on BBB.