Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2022, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not a wanna be Rambo, Im not trying to start a war with my neighbors, im not trying to scare anyone, i dont wear body armor and pretend im at war. Only thing I ever used it for was shooting jack rabbits in the desert. Not hunting, just shooting them. It doesnt have all the manly tactical army man look to it that rightys like so much. Like I said, id give it up on day one. You on the other hand have a fetish for metal and epoxy that you share with other men. Just like the Bronys only different.
I have a fetish for keeping my rights and understand the history of regimes that disarm their population. I believe the count in around 50 million people murdered by their leaders since the 1900's alone after the leaders disarmed them in the name of safety.

I think you should lead by example. There is no need for you to have such a weapon. What if it jumps up like all the other scary guns and starts shooting up someplace? You really think that adding a stock to your gun makes it any more or less functional as the AR series? You do know that almost everyone who owns the 10-22 modifies it pretty quickly to put on a pistol grip, new trigger and better barrel on it. you can do all that in less than an hour. Maybe you should rethink your life before that rifle and the mind of it's own does something bad.