Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 1:33 PM Reply   
And right on que from the democrats:

Hillary Clinton: You 'cannot be civil' with Republicans
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ew/1578636002/

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.8a0675a87f0a

Not looking good for the party of peace......
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

Hillary Clinton: You 'cannot be civil' with Republicans
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ew/1578636002/

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

You know it's not looking good when they keep getting crazier & crazier. It's all they have left. Not one idea besides hate Trump & abolish ICE has been put forward by the Dems.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Can anyone else believe the way Kanye has been treated and talked about by other blacks in the media? It’s amazing how evil the left is and how they turn on people like rabid dogs. I really don’t care at all about anything Kanye says. I just can’t believe how they’re trying to crucify him for not towing the lefty line.
I can. That is how democrats have always talked about black people who don't vote democrat. Same about women for the most part. I bet they are looking for Kanye about now.

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 1:45 PM Reply   
"Hillary Clinton: You 'cannot be civil' with Republicans"

Based on the way you guys represent yourself here I tend to think she's talking about Republicans like you. Maybe you just need to call liberals snowflakes more so they know their place and stop getting so uppity.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post

Based on the way you guys represent yourself here I tend to think she's talking about Republicans like you. Maybe you just need to call liberals snowflakes more so they know their place and stop getting so uppity.
Still in denial about the stench in your own backyard
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:

You mean like the 127 pages of democrats attacking Trump supporters and Republicans and trying to put them on defensive about there choices?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 1:51 PM Reply   
" Not one idea besides hate Trump & abolish ICE has been put forward by the Dems."

Not one idea other than an idea about the most important issue facing Americans today. The issue of HC. Unfortunately since the Republicans have been tooled by their puppet masters into believing there is no issue they stonewalled as much as possible to the point it was impossible to correctly address a solution. Then they campaigned on repealing that effort. Which turned out to be a total ruse and they then did nothing again. All the while their idiot in chief continued to lie about how all Americans would have great HC while simultaneously demonstrating that he knew nothing about HC and zero ideas about how to address the issue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
" Not one idea besides hate Trump & abolish ICE has been put forward by the Dems."

Not one idea other than an idea about the most important issue facing Americans today. The issue of HC. Unfortunately since the Republicans have been tooled by their puppet masters into believing there is no issue they stonewalled as much as possible to the point it was impossible to correctly address a solution. Then they campaigned on repealing that effort. Which turned out to be a total ruse and they then did nothing again. All the while their idiot in chief continued to lie about how all Americans would have great HC while simultaneously demonstrating that he knew nothing about HC and zero ideas about how to address the issue.
there is no way to fix healtcare except get money out of healthcare. You are not going to get healthcare by bankrupting the middle class.

Besides everyone has healthcare already. The county hospitals around the country work on a income basis. What people really want is private healthcare like those who work for a living and sacrifice each week in a daily grind for the benefits. That is what people really want Lets not fool around with words. If they don't want to work or get a career where that is offered, head down to the county hospital like the huddles masses do. Live in the idealistic world that democrats want to force us into and hop on a bus, to the train, then into the bus again, walk a couple miles then wait in line with the hundreds of others at the socialized hospital that is already in service right now for their needs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-11-2018, 2:52 PM Reply   
cant always raise issues when responding to vapid republican posts.

So, ok Delta, that is true you have been saying that for a while. You are right about that. Not agreeing with you, just acknowledging you.

Old white uneducated is just a breakdown of trump followers, its not an assault. I didn't say "they only vote that way because they are uneducated". I said they were easily conned. There is a difference.
I did not say democrats are the most educated. I did not claim democrats are the poor party of the people. I dont do chat rooms.
Quote:
Never mind the fact that within 10 years most of the items you learned in school no longer apply and you simply do not remember anything about what you learned. So what does that so called education get you? Did it get you your current skills? For some it does. For most of your middle class personnel, they got educated about their current jobs (skill sets) and actual social interaction, paying taxes, and paying attention. Something that democrats seem to lack. So tell me about all this supposed education? Hey educated city boy. Can you feed and cloth yourself? Can you fix a car? Wire a house? Even know your neighbors name? Find your way out of the woods? Educated my a$$.
Mostly agree with you until you get back to attacking me. BTW, Cal Poly alum. Yes, I feed and cloth myself (self employed the last 32 years). I do my own laundry and house cleaning. I buy the food, cook it and do the dishes. I pay for my own health insurance. Im exempt from collecting a penny from the Govt breast. I do have a pool guy and a gardener. My hobby IS fixing cars. I build them on my own, in my garage with my 2 hands. I weld, I fabricate, body work, prime, sand and paint them. I bluprint and assemble motors from scratch. If you want to see one check out May 2017 issue of Hot VW's Magazine. Starts on page 62-67. I demo-ed and put on my own roof, 40 squares of clay tile over 2 layers of 30 lb felt. I plumb, I did the re-pipe on my house, I sweat all the copper pipes fittings. Was my first time using mapp gas, fun. I roof, I build, and I dont turn on a tv unless the sun is setting. Not much of an electrician but I did just add 220 and run it to power my new to me 80 gallon compressor. I also installed my own solar panel system to power my house on the Colorado river. I re-wired one of my cars from scratch....German to American wiring with blade fuses. Ever see a VW with blade fuses? I have calluses on my hands. You dont seem to have a clue who I am, but you sure are bound and determined to act like a dick. My neighbors name is Danny, he is the Chinese guy over to the left. Its probably not his real name, the Chinese seem to pick an American name to make life easier. On the right, dudes name is Ivan, his wife is Luz. Any other completely unrelated questions? I have a compass and once I flew from California to Marathon islands in Florida w/o a pilots license. And back. I have 17 years experience working summers in Taylorsville CA, (pop about 150)Plumas County... so yeah, I think I can find my way out of the woods.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-11-2018, 2:56 PM Reply   
Delta: I see your point, it’s a good one. I guess it’s easier to manipulate people when you can make they believe you and your party knows best. God forbid you go against what their echo chamber has told them. Have you ever seen the fully youtuber “Flecca Talks” so many great videos of him interviewing the exact people your talking about
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 3:05 PM Reply   
"sacrifice each week in a daily grind for the benefits"

Exactly what your puppet masters want you to think. They want you to slave for benefits. Instead of paying you for your work, they want to control where your money goes. That's how HC got where it is today. Over inflated and sucking up your money without you having any control. And that's exactly where the GOP wants it to stay.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-11-2018, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

Exactly what your puppet masters want you to think. They want you to slave for benefits. Instead of paying you for your work, they want to control where your money goes. That's how HC got where it is today. Over inflated and sucking up your money without you having any control. And that's exactly where the GOP wants it to stay.
Oh bull****. Thanks to Bush I have HSA's & it's way better. What is the difference in paying for my own care vs having the Gov force an additional 10% increase so my care can worsen? Your puppet masters have you well trained.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Delta: I see your point, it’s a good one. I guess it’s easier to manipulate people when you can make they believe you and your party knows best. God forbid you go against what their echo chamber has told them. Have you ever seen the fully youtuber “Flecca Talks” so many great videos of him interviewing the exact people your talking about
I've seen his videos from time to time. He is funny because he looks like one of those guys but he is trolling them. Nice thing is, he is not a jerk about it.

Point I am making that democrats always make a point to say that democrats are the most educated. Ok. What does that mean? Most educated people I know are politically and socially inept could never survive for a second without infrastructure. So what does educated mean in a sense of voting?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

So, ok Delta, that is true you have been saying that for a while. You are right about that. Not agreeing with you, just acknowledging you.

Old white uneducated is just a breakdown of trump followers, its not an assault. I didn't say "they only vote that way because they are uneducated". I said they were easily conned. There is a difference.
I did not say democrats are the most educated. I did not claim democrats are the poor party of the people. I dont do chat rooms.

Mostly agree with you until you get back to attacking me. BTW, Cal Poly alum. Yes, I feed and cloth myself (self employed the last 32 years). I do my own laundry and house cleaning. I buy the food, cook it and do the dishes. I pay for my own health insurance. Im exempt from collecting a penny from the Govt breast. I do have a pool guy and a gardener. My hobby IS fixing cars. I build them on my own, in my garage with my 2 hands. I weld, I fabricate, body work, prime, sand and paint them. I bluprint and assemble motors from scratch. If you want to see one check out May 2017 issue of Hot VW's Magazine. Starts on page 62-67. I demo-ed and put on my own roof, 40 squares of clay tile over 2 layers of 30 lb felt. I plumb, I did the re-pipe on my house, I sweat all the copper pipes fittings. Was my first time using mapp gas, fun. I roof, I build, and I dont turn on a tv unless the sun is setting. Not much of an electrician but I did just add 220 and run it to power my new to me 80 gallon compressor. I also installed my own solar panel system to power my house on the Colorado river. I re-wired one of my cars from scratch....German to American wiring with blade fuses. Ever see a VW with blade fuses? I have calluses on my hands. You dont seem to have a clue who I am, but you sure are bound and determined to act like a dick. My neighbors name is Danny, he is the Chinese guy over to the left. Its probably not his real name, the Chinese seem to pick an American name to make life easier. On the right, dudes name is Ivan, his wife is Luz. Any other completely unrelated questions? I have a compass and once I flew from California to Marathon islands in Florida w/o a pilots license. And back. I have 17 years experience working summers in Taylorsville CA, (pop about 150)Plumas County... so yeah, I think I can find my way out of the woods.
The old uneducated white guy is a dog whistle that you or other democrats are better than them so you hold the moral high ground when discussing issues. Why bring it up? The national democrat party brings it up all the time yet for issues that I laid out, so I reject the talking point that democrats are more educated. On top of that, how low has the democrat party gotten when they are trying to use that talking point to degrade the people who made this country great? They are the people who fought most of our wars. They ushered in civil rights. They created the greatest economy in the world. They defeated the Russians without firing a shot. The democrats should be proud of old white males.

Sounds like you got a lot of real world education just like most middle class Republicans do. You had to take input and trends in your business and make adjustments. You worked in high school. Sounds like you got to learn some things there. To me that is a real education. Getting a degree in gender studies so you can make awesome protest signs does not make one educated.

I will continue to be like a dick when all I keep seeing is democrats and people such as yourself attacking middle America and trying to sell out America to illegals all in the name of votes and cheap slave labor for business owners. Now they continue and are willing to ramp up the violence against old white guys.

Sounds like you have skills. Almost enviable. You obviously do well. Your democrat city people would die in about 2 weeks if country people cut off the freeways. Their money and gender studies education would be worthless. They would not be able to supply one item except for the shelter that is already there. Street gang/ leadership education would be the order of the day in the city if it were cut off. That is what people forget. All these other frames of reference are only allowed to exist based on those old white guys deciding they wanted a country that allowed that type of society. Otherwise we could be warlords in Mosul and we would see what even computer science degree would do for you there.

Women marching in the street? forget about it. Unionizing? ha. freedom of religion? nope. Would not happen there. We all need to understand why you and I have the abilities to live the way we do. It can be destroyed in an instant and if you study the history of Europe (you know the other old white guys), there are factions that love absolute power over the masses. They wielded it very well. Guess what? Some of those players are still living. Africa? Only one nation even had freedoms there at all and that we due to the British. Asia? Not all are free there. Japan is probably as close as anyone and that happened because we nuked them to make them a willing participant and then installed a government. The US after France was really the first to get off the monarchy. The rest of Europe is behind in the freedom department and the democrats want us to be like them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's where it would be and stay under any system. I would at least like the choice to participate than have it taken from me at the point of a gun (taxes)
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Oh bull****. Thanks to Bush I have HSA's & it's way better. What is the difference in paying for my own care vs having the Gov force an additional 10% increase so my care can worsen? Your puppet masters have you well trained.
Of course you like your HSA. Who doesn't want the govt to pay for part of their HC? I'll be contributing the max to mine as well. The point is that HC isn't a free market subject to free market forces. That's a big reason why it is hyper-inflated. But when you use govt money to pay for your HC, you also lose the right to control costs. When your employer holds your compensation hostage and forces you to buy HI with it or lose it, you have no control over costs. That's a big reason why HC is hyperinflated. But with hyperinflation comes the lack of knowledge of what you'd actually be paying if it was a free market. And I'll bet dollars to donuts that it will never be one in the future.

Keep on believing that you can keep this model afloat. Because I'm thinking it's just a matter of time till the political will shifts again.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's where it would be and stay under any system. I would at least like the choice to participate than have it taken from me at the point of a gun (taxes)
You think you have a choice? LOL

How much of your HI is paid by an employer? And how much is paid by the govt through a deduction on taxable income? All of that money, which for people with great jobs is the majority of your contribution, is not a choice that you have. You either buy HI or you lose it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2018, 10:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can. That is how democrats have always talked about black people who don't vote democrat. Same about women for the most part. I bet they are looking for Kanye about now.

Yeah, I wonder if that Perrier costume is bullet-proof. What about freedom of speech? Can't a black man express himself in this country? If so, does it have to always line up with whatever the liberal opinion flavor of the month is? What if he be happy with Adidas??? Shiiiiit.

"Stewardess, I speak jive" (Airplane the movie)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2018, 11:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

You forgot to mention your biggest identifier: A wolf in sheep's clothing. You've tried to come on here like some objective republican-like, fence-riding, lukewarm, Shawndoogy-wannabe (sorry Shawn) when you were always just a closet lib who was too embarrassed to be honest about your beliefs. I say either grow a pair or else pull out yer tampon and admit what you are and put up an argument worth listening to.

BTW, I'm an electrical contractor. I can't even tell you how many people like you I've helped after they did it themselves. Anyone can screw around long enough and make it work. It takes skill and knowledge to make it work safely.

Oh, also... I just finished paying off college for our 4 kids. One of them was a Cal Poly grad. Me?=High school drop out here. I was in MGM/GATE programs, sister was a valedictorian, brother is a surgeon, but for me, school can suck it.

We can have dong-wagging contests all day long. Anyone wanna see the latest pics of my Range Rover/Audi/Porsche/Nautique/etc??? Pfft...
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-12-2018, 3:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

We can have dong-wagging contests all day long. Anyone wanna see the latest pics of my Range Rover/Audi/Porsche/Nautique/etc??? Pfft...
That's cool and all, but do you have a hot side girl with fake boobies you can post up? That's the true measurement of ones success,
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-12-2018, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:

I read this gem this morning: "If Holder had been honest, he would have said, "When they win a presidency via the constitutionally mandated route and the duly elected president nominates a Supreme Court justice with a 12-year exceptional record on the bench and then the duly elected Senate follows all the rules and precedents set by Democrats -- offering numerous hearings and investigations along the way -- and confirms that nominee, we kick them, because we're frustrated."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-12-2018, 7:40 AM Reply   
" If they don't want to work or get a career where that is offered, head down to the county hospital like the huddles masses do."

It's a shame that elected Republicans don't have the balls to tell the public that is where they stand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2018, 8:29 AM Reply   
This is some pretty funny stuff. Just do it!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arkansas-...182544327.html
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-12-2018, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
" If they don't want to work or get a career where that is offered, head down to the county hospital like the huddles masses do."

It's a shame that elected Republicans don't have the balls to tell the public that is where they stand.
They don't need to. The uninsured & the illegals are well aware that's where to go. It's a shame the liberals don't come out & admit that if you are responsible & have insurance you can't get out of your medical bills. But if you don't have insurance, they can't deny you treatment & the hospital / doctors office will simply write it off.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-12-2018, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
. But if you don't have insurance, they can't deny you treatment & the hospital / doctors office will simply write it off.

If you don’t have insurance AND you don’t have assets. If you have something worth suing over, hellz yeah they coming after you.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-12-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If you don’t have insurance AND you don’t have assets. If you have something worth suing over, hellz yeah they coming after you.
No they're not. Been through it before when I didn't have insurance. Hell Vegas Casinos won't even come after you for less than 20k. I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone with money & assets that isn't insured.. It's sort of funny you say that though, cause it isn't the poor or uninsured who files bankruptcy citing medical bills. Ask yourself, are you okay with your federal tax going up 10% to cover national health care? Cause that's a lot of money to me & I don't spend anywhere near that on my insurance or medical bills.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-12-2018, 9:54 AM Reply   
Delta certainly education and common sense don’t go hand in hand. One need only look to the white house to figure that out.

But if you are gonna call “uneducated white men” a dog whistle, lets at least be honest about it and recognize the yin to that yang “coastal ivory tower elites” (and its alternative variants like the ever disdainful “college professor” and “educator”).

The right most certainly casts education in and of itself as something that is suspect. Which also plays right into the uneducated white guy’s ego.

When push comes to shove do you seek dental care from a self taught hillbilly dentist or someone who went to dental school? Do you prefer country healers to the ER when you get hurt?Would you prefer that judges come from the people or that they be prep school east coast ivory tower elites?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-12-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
No they're not. Been through it before when I didn't have insurance. Hell Vegas Casinos won't even come after you for less than 20k. I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone with money & assets that isn't insured.. It's sort of funny you say that though, cause it isn't the poor or uninsured who files bankruptcy citing medical bills. Ask yourself, are you okay with your federal tax going up 10% to cover national health care? Cause that's a lot of money to me & I don't spend anywhere near that on my insurance or medical bills.

How much does your employer spend tho? Do you pay 100% of your premiums (ie would your COBRA payment be the same as your current monthly spend)?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-12-2018, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
How much does your employer spend tho? Do you pay 100% of your premiums (ie would your COBRA payment be the same as your current monthly spend)?
I would be fine, yes. I get that others won't. However anyone that doesn't have insurance can get online at HHS & qualify for Medicaid or low cost plans. Why don't more get behind letting insurance sell across state lines? I don't understand why some seem to think the only fix is to turn it over the Gov.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-12-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would be fine, yes. I get that others won't. However anyone that doesn't have insurance can get online at HHS & qualify for Medicaid or low cost plans. Why don't more get behind letting insurance sell across state lines? I don't understand why some seem to think the only fix is to turn it over the Gov.

There are income cutoffs for Medicaid and for Obamacare subsidies. Depends where you live but in states that have taken the Medicare $$$ you can’t make more than 139% of poverty level and get Medicare.

And if you are greater than 400% federal poverty level, no Obamacare subsidy. Modified adjusted gross trips over that by $1 and you get no subsidy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-12-2018, 11:48 AM Reply   
You guys are slipping! Can’t believe I’m posting this before you, Grant: https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...logists-221305
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2018, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are slipping! Can’t believe I’m posting this before you, Grant: https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...logists-221305
Fox News has been floating similar articles for awhile now. I would've posted links, but I didn't want to post anything that made liberals look so stupid. LOL JK Suck it, libs!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-12-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
You forgot to mention your biggest identifier: A wolf in sheep's clothing. You've tried to come on here like some objective republican-like, fence-riding, lukewarm, Shawndoogy-wannabe (sorry Shawn) when you were always just a closet lib who was too embarrassed to be honest about your beliefs. I say either grow a pair or else pull out yer tampon and admit what you are and put up an argument worth listening to.

BTW, I'm an electrical contractor. I can't even tell you how many people like you I've helped after they did it themselves. Anyone can screw around long enough and make it work. It takes skill and knowledge to make it work safely.

Oh, also... I just finished paying off college for our 4 kids. One of them was a Cal Poly grad. Me?=High school drop out here. I was in MGM/GATE programs, sister was a valedictorian, brother is a surgeon, but for me, school can suck it.

You are either not paying attention or need to read slower. Im a registered repub. and i have opinions on politics or whatever. There is no closeted no embarrassment BS. I'll post my opinion on anything. My dislike for trump isn't new. I listened to him on howard stern in the 80's-90's while still terrestrial radio. He was a blowhard, lying fool back then, I disliked the liar pre Apprentice and nothing has changed. I am def leaning liberal and I did vote Obama (never a Clinton). If you want to personally attack me, go ahead. It makes you look like the HS drop out you are. BTW, its common knowledge to personally attack when you have nothing else to work with. If you would like to come by and inspect my elec work, please feel free to stop by. Im open to constructive crit. Delta called me out as some sort of pencil pushing, no skilled pansy. Like you, he had no idea who I am. I wasnt dong wagging,thats not my bag. I wanted to set Rod straight. You know what is dong wagging, guys who write checks for cars and think it makes em cool. Keep writing checks pal. I need to go pull the drive shaft out of my dogs 98 4Runner, we've got a vibration.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2018, 11:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are either not paying attention or need to read slower. Im a registered repub. and i have opinions on politics or whatever. There is no closeted no embarrassment BS. I'll post my opinion on anything. My dislike for trump isn't new. I listened to him on howard stern in the 80's-90's while still terrestrial radio. He was a blowhard, lying fool back then, I disliked the liar pre Apprentice and nothing has changed. I am def leaning liberal and I did vote Obama (never a Clinton). If you want to personally attack me, go ahead. It makes you look like the HS drop out you are. BTW, its common knowledge to personally attack when you have nothing else to work with. If you would like to come by and inspect my elec work, please feel free to stop by. Im open to constructive crit. Delta called me out as some sort of pencil pushing, no skilled pansy. Like you, he had no idea who I am. I wasnt dong wagging,thats not my bag. I wanted to set Rod straight. You know what is dong wagging, guys who write checks for cars and think it makes em cool. Keep writing checks pal. I need to go pull the drive shaft out of my dogs 98 4Runner, we've got a vibration.
I've never called you anything that you aren't.

Check out what your pals are planning to do in NY. Luckily, this ish doesn't work on christians. Jokes on them.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/1...al-sherpa-says
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-14-2018, 11:35 PM Reply   
Ye.
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-15-2018, 3:55 PM Reply   
"The U.S. government closed the 2018 fiscal year $779 billion in the red, its highest deficit in six years, as Republican-led tax cuts pinched revenues and expenses rose on a growing national debt, according to data released on Monday by the Treasury Department."

Where are all the screeching deficit hawks? Turns out they were all parrots.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-15-2018, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
"The U.S. government closed the 2018 fiscal year $779 billion in the red, its highest deficit in six years, as Republican-led tax cuts pinched revenues and expenses rose on a growing national debt, according to data released on Monday by the Treasury Department."

Where are all the screeching deficit hawks? Turns out they were all parrots.
Hmm. Looks like they need to make some big time welfare cuts. Especially since the unemployment lines are so short.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-15-2018, 7:33 PM Reply   
"Where are all the screeching deficit hawks?" Distracted by this. https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth...181846294.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-15-2018, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
"Where are all the screeching deficit hawks?" Distracted by this. https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth...181846294.html
Pocahontas is only 1/152 Injun in her best case scenario. Sorry. NEXT!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-15-2018, 9:42 PM Reply   
Did anyone else watch Trump figuratively slap the dog Schitt out of Leslie Stahl in that 60 minutes interview last night??? She kept lining them up and he kept knocking them down. He doesn’t take crap from any of those fools. I love it. It’s so nice and refreshing to watch a POTUS who doesn’t bow to the liberal PC media monopoly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-16-2018, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did anyone else watch Trump figuratively slap the dog Schitt out of Leslie Stahl in that 60 minutes interview last night??? She kept lining them up and he kept knocking them down. He doesn’t take crap from any of those fools. I love it. It’s so nice and refreshing to watch a POTUS who doesn’t bow to the liberal PC media monopoly.
must be an eye of the beholder thing... I watched too. Didn't see it your way.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-16-2018, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm. Looks like they need to make some big time welfare cuts. Especially since the unemployment lines are so short.
Tax cuts for the wealthy, cut benefits for the poor.... just like Jesus would have wanted.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-16-2018, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can't argue with that. Trump raises deficit spending levels to the highest in 6 years and the headline news is about a f*k'ng DNA test.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-16-2018, 8:10 AM Reply   
I saw the 60 Mins interview. I know reporters are not supposed to go easy on the people but Leslie seemed to interrupt at every moment. I found her style anoying. I read the full interview and it was much better (for trump) because he got to explain some of his policy’s much better. Example:
The separation of family’s at the boarder. Media makes Huge deal about it. Protests in the streets the whole 9 yards. The President explained same rules for separation for family’s when Obozo was in office he just didn’t enforce it. He also explained how illegals were Stealing children & using them to move to the front of the immigration line. Many illegals were using kids that were not even their own, we had no way of proving it. And it makes total sense. If illegals know they will be separated if and when they try to come into this country it’s a deterrent. I think DACA empowered many illegals.
Trump also explained how he was totally for immigration but it should be Merrit based. I agree 100%
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-16-2018, 8:12 AM Reply   
I agree: the DNA test story from the Right Wing media & Warden, TOTAL JOKE. Who cares! She is as much a Indian as anyone, NEXT.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-16-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
I don't care what side of the isle you're on, Trumps tweets this morning about Horseface was just stupid & beneath most people especially the president.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-16-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
I thought the tweets were hilarious.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-16-2018, 12:28 PM Reply   
No, Not beneath the conman. Calling his own personal choice pornstar a horseface... that is completely him. He has been a thin skinned idiot since....well, forever. Nothing new including loyalty (he demands) to the women he cheats with.

DNA story is just stupid, gee how did it happen? Typical conman (thedonald) demeaning a women beneath him in public...for no reason or benefit. . If he would just shut his trap he would have way less problems. He wont, cant.
You voted in an idiot. The idiot still backing the Saudis? That was a clear professional political hit. He has a lot of $$ in the deal tho.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-16-2018, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I don't care what side of the isle you're on, Trumps tweets this morning about Horseface was just stupid & beneath most people especially the president.
Yeah that was pretty pointless and stupid. It also kind of erases the victory of the decision too. That victory spoke for itself without any need for him to chime in. I wish he would just shut up and continue to govern. Leave all the smack talk to us here on Wakeworld. lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-16-2018, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah that was pretty pointless and stupid. It also kind of erases the victory of the decision too. That victory spoke for itself without any need for him to chime in. I wish he would just shut up and continue to govern. Leave all the smack talk to us here on Wakeworld. lol
Agree. Same with #meSioux, Fauxcahontas. Why interrupt your enemy when they're making mistakes? Warren as it turns out is more Aryan than Hitler. She's done more damage to herself than Trump ever could have done himself. She's racked up more nicknames faster than black men are leaving the democrat party. I'm not sure how I feel about it all actually, Trump has spent several decades in the public eye, he thrives on this WWE stuff & so far the results are better than the last 3 morons in a row. But I truly wish he would just S T F U & govern.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 10-16-2018 at 2:29 PM.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-16-2018, 4:23 PM Reply   
"Where are all the screeching deficit hawks?" Unfortunately, social security and medicare have been exploited to the point that 58% of the budget goes that. Sadly, those programs have been expanded far beyond their original purpose. Until the waste goes away, nothing anyone can do will make a difference. It's not looking as though the extra revenue from the increased economy will offset the tax cuts, I'm just waiting to see the numbers. And then there is the Warren Bill http://www.wbur.org/bostonomix/2018/...capitalism-act
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-16-2018, 4:24 PM Reply   
{to} that
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-16-2018, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Where are all the screeching deficit hawks?" Unfortunately, social security and medicare have been exploited to the point that 58% of the budget goes that. Sadly, those programs have been expanded far beyond their original purpose. Until the waste goes away, nothing anyone can do will make a difference. It's not looking as though the extra revenue from the increased economy will offset the tax cuts, I'm just waiting to see the numbers. And then there is the Warren Bill http://www.wbur.org/bostonomix/2018/...capitalism-act
Wow. So the monkeys will be running the zoo. I could tolerate most of it, until they start dictating when a company can buy back its own stock and what that means to shareholders, both inside and out. geez, talk about socialism. What's to keep them from raising wages until margins are paper thin? Then the next economic ripple does serious damage.

Who's opposing this clown and how can I help them send this nut job packing?

Last edited by denverd1; 10-16-2018 at 4:43 PM.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-16-2018, 5:10 PM Reply   
there's no way in hell anything in that bill prevents the Wells fiasco
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-16-2018, 8:27 PM Reply   
The Warren Bill is just the tip of the iceberg. A move by Gov. Brown dictates women be mandated on publicly traded companies. http://time.com/money/5411416/califo...porate-boards/
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-17-2018, 5:39 AM Reply   
Oh no! A woman on the board? You can't be serious? A woman? The horror!!! Hopefully the planet won't fall off it's axis.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-17-2018, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
Wow. So the monkeys will be running the zoo. I could tolerate most of it, until they start dictating when a company can buy back its own stock and what that means to shareholders, both inside and out. geez, talk about socialism. What's to keep them from raising wages until margins are paper thin? Then the next economic ripple does serious damage.

Who's opposing this clown and how can I help them send this nut job packing?
a minority vote of the zoo.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-17-2018, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
Oh no! A woman on the board? You can't be serious? A woman? The horror!!! Hopefully the planet won't fall off it's axis.
So you're okay with the Gov mandating this? Even thought there a lot of female CEO's out there that earned their place, you want the Gov to mandate it. BUT, the Gov needs to stay out of their vaginas & have free birth control.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2018, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Where are all the screeching deficit hawks?" Unfortunately, social security and medicare have been exploited to the point that 58% of the budget goes that.
Well, I know for a fact that 100% of SS is funded by a tax for that specific purpose. So whoever is feeding you with this info is using you for a tool. And you would have to be really f*k'ng stupid to even buy that in the first place because the value of the SS trust and it's estimated depletion date has been bandied about in the news over and over. So tell us how you got to be that dumb?

It is true that the SS trust is invested in payable on demand T bills, and that when SS uses more of it's "own" money that the US has to cough up and pay back what it borrowed. And that is probably how your tool makers use you to make you squawk like a parrot they turned you into.

Medicare is also funded by a separate tax. And if we don't get a handle on HC costs, which the GOP is against, it's going to hurt us big time. And BTW, cutting people out of HC is not a acceptable way to get a handle on costs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2018, 10:38 AM Reply   
Back to the Warren DNA test for a second. It’s so funny how the MSM media Headlines flip flopped in 24hrs Monday they were all pounding their chests supporting Warren 24 hrs later They were throwing her under the Bus LOL LOL. Example
ABC News: “Elizabeth Warren reveals proof of Native American ancestry”

AP: “Warren DNA shows Native American heritage”

CNN: “Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with ‘strong evidence’ of Native American ancestry”

BBC: “Elizabeth Warren: DNA test finds ‘strong evidence’ of Native American blood”

USA Today: “Warren DNA shows Native American heritage”

NBC News: “Elizabeth Warren releases DNA results indicating she has Native American heritage”

Boston Globe: “Warren Reveals test Confirming Ancestry”

And here is the flop

Washington Post: “Elizabeth Warren angers prominent Native Americans with politically fraught DNA test”

CNN: “Elizabeth Warren might have actually made things worse with her DNA gambit”

CBS News: “Elizabeth Warren criticized for releasing DNA report”

Politico (Politico!): “Warren stumbles with ‘Native American’ rollout”

HuffPost: “Why White Americans Love To Claim Native Ancestry”

The Hill: “Dem strategist says Warren taking DNA test was ‘tone deaf'”

New York Times: Elizabeth Warren’s DNA Results Draw Rebuke from Trump and Raise Questions

USA Today: “Cherokee Nation slams Sen. Elizabeth Warren DNA test as ‘inappropriate and wrong'”

Boston Globe: Elizabeth Warren Defends Decision to Release DNA Test
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2018, 10:40 AM Reply   
If you don’t believe in Media Bias or “Fake news” then your part of the problem.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2018, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
If you don’t believe in Media Bias or “Fake news” then your part of the problem.
The problem isn't media bias. The problem is people not having any sense about what is and isn't important. And when an important issue is addressed, then believe obvious lies.

When Mitch McConnell can stand in front of the American people and tell them that the problem with the deficit spending is SS and people like Laker believe and repeat an obvious lie then you can see where the problem lies. I'm torn over whether this is true ignorance or playing up a lie for political purposes. Either situation is bad but has different implications about what it takes to address.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2018, 12:09 PM Reply   
Wait a sec. Trump bangs pornstars and pays them off, a roll with a playmate and pay her off, Backs putins lies endlessly, backs Rocketman with no nuke progress, backs the murdering Saudi prince, backs white supremist and on and on. You want to bang on Warren because she had a dna test and the news covered it? Talk about faux news, faux rage.....

Why is your guy trump lying for a guy who sent a 15 member hit squad to kill a newspaper guy and legal American resident. One member of the hit mob was the Princes head security dude, another was the Saudis head autopsy doctor. Wanna know why they brought him? So that when they finished killing him the doctor with the bone saw he brought could cut him to easily moved smaller parts. Its been over 2 weeks and the Saudis still cant get their story straight and trump still lying to Americans, Turks, the world. How much does the Saudi Arabian prince have to pay to get that kind of cover from a US president?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-17-2018, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
umm... you do realize that there are currently women on boards... some even serving in C suite roles?

not sure what part of left field you're currently occupying, but women in corporate world is not anywhere close to what I'm talking about.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-17-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
So you're okay with the Gov mandating this? Even thought there a lot of female CEO's out there that earned their place, you want the Gov to mandate it. BUT, the Gov needs to stay out of their vaginas & have free birth control.
I guess I just don't really care. I'd say that it's a dumb govt regulation that isn't going to hurt anybody. Much bigger issues going on to tackle IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
umm... you do realize that there are currently women on boards... some even serving in C suite roles?

not sure what part of left field you're currently occupying, but women in corporate world is not anywhere close to what I'm talking about.
Of course there are female board members out there. I'm not really sure how to respond to the rest?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-17-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
" I'm torn over whether this is true ignorance or playing up a lie for political purposes"

Kinda reminds me of the Kavanah scandal.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-17-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
" I'd say that it's a dumb govt regulation"

Exactly. Gov. needs to stay out of the private sector.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-17-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" I'd say that it's a dumb govt regulation"

Exactly. Gov. needs to stay out of the private sector.
I agree, but publicly traded companies are not exactly 100% private sector. They are subject to all sorts of govt regulations that truly privately owned companies are not. Don't want a female board member? Don't take your company public I guess.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-17-2018, 1:41 PM Reply   
Yes they are and all private companies are subject to government regulation.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-17-2018, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes they are and all private companies are subject to government regulation.
Are you really trying to argue that privately held companies are held to the same level of government regulation that publicly traded companies are?

Edit to add: Nevermind. I hate getting sucked into this dumpster fire of a thread. lol

Last edited by stanfield; 10-17-2018 at 2:06 PM. Reason: .
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2018, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
" I'm torn over whether this is true ignorance or playing up a lie for political purposes"

Kinda reminds me of the Kavanah scandal.
I think the funding of SS is pretty transparent WRT the facts. There should no question in anyone's mind that deficit spending can't be solved by refusing to pay back borrowed money. And yet we have the top man in the Senate claiming exactly what we all know to be untrue.

The Justice Beer Keg scandal is what happens when you eliminate input from half the political base and have plausible accusations made about a guy you are interviewing for a job that requires impeccable non-partisan integrity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2018, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Justice Beer Keg scandal is what happens when you eliminate input from half the political base and have plausible accusations made about a guy you are interviewing for a job that requires impeccable non-partisan integrity.
That would make justice beer keg (R) non-eligible.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-17-2018, 7:58 PM Reply   
"Well, I know for a fact that 100% of SS is funded by a tax for that specific purpose. So whoever is feeding you with this info is using you for a tool. And you would have to be really f*k'ng stupid to even buy that in the first place because the value of the SS trust and it's estimated depletion date has been bandied about in the news over and over. So tell us how you got to be that dumb?" I got that way by reading. This will come as a shock to you but there are people who have basically stolen money out of both systems by fraud. If you'd explore other forms of information besides CNN, you might discover that people were actually trading food stamps for lap dances recently. Doctors have also been fraudulently billing Medicare. It's basically throwing money into a rat hole at this point. https://www.nationalpriorities.org/b...-101/spending/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2018, 6:37 AM Reply   
"This will come as a shock to you but there are people who have basically stolen money out of both systems by fraud."

That does not come as a shock to me. But that doesn't negate the fact that SS is 100% funded by it's own tax, even in the event of fraud. You still don't seem to grasp that claiming the deficit is caused by the US having to pay back debt is ignorant. When it comes to HC, we are all being defrauded. Both Medicare and HI. BTW food stamps have nothing to do with SS or Medicare. I would hope you know that as well and just decided to throw it in the conversation to cover up your lack of ability to support your initial claim.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-18-2018, 11:54 AM Reply   
HA!
Attached Images

Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-18-2018, 12:02 PM Reply   
I apologize for the hypothetical situation regarding the strip club. Here are some actual examples of medicare and social security fraud listed at the end. My point was. to my understanding, when social security was originally started in 1935, it was designed for people retiring at 65 or older--that's it. I may be wrong, but the program has expanded WAY beyond that original objective, and I am aware it has its own tax. The same can be said for Medicare. It was designed for people 65 or older to have private insurance. That's it. It too has been expanded WAY beyond that. The way I understand it there is no budget limit for those--that is why they are called entitlements. The only way to curve that spending is to change the qualifications of the recipients. That can go either way. Let more people become entitled and the cost increases. Let less people qualify, decrease the spending. The deficit is caused by many reasons. When the Gov. borrows money, we are charged an interest rate. When the Fed. raises those rates, we are charged more. I think that has to be paid back, but I may be wrong. We could default, which would devalue our currency, or we could reduce spending and work on catching people who make make ANY fraudulent claims. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/natio...sponsible-over and https://oig.ssa.gov/audits-and-inves...e11/illiarrest
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-18-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wait a sec. Trump bangs pornstars and pays them off, a roll with a playmate and pay her off, Backs putins lies endlessly, backs Rocketman with no nuke progress, backs the murdering Saudi prince, backs white supremist and on and on. You want to bang on Warren because she had a dna test and the news covered it? Talk about faux news, faux rage.....

Why is your guy trump lying for a guy who sent a 15 member hit squad to kill a newspaper guy and legal American resident. One member of the hit mob was the Princes head security dude, another was the Saudis head autopsy doctor. Wanna know why they brought him? So that when they finished killing him the doctor with the bone saw he brought could cut him to easily moved smaller parts. Its been over 2 weeks and the Saudis still cant get their story straight and trump still lying to Americans, Turks, the world. How much does the Saudi Arabian prince have to pay to get that kind of cover from a US president?
I guess you like to play with very loose interpretations of what "backs" means.

For ol' Warren, she or the institutions she was employed by used her status as a minority to account for their required/ advertised diversity quotas. Her claims basically were used to nulify (dare I say) qualified minority candidates from various positions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-18-2018, 1:50 PM Reply   
I thought the democrats were the party of the poor? Apparently politics does pay:

WashPost: Dems Take in Record $1 Billion Haul For Midterms

Read Newsmax: Dems Raise Record-Breaking $1.06 Billion Through September | Newsmax.com

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mi.../17/id/886830/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-18-2018, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess you like to play with very loose interpretations of what "backs" means.

For ol' Warren, she or the institutions she was employed by used her status as a minority to account for their required/ advertised diversity quotas. Her claims basically were used to nulify (dare I say) qualified minority candidates from various positions.
Wrong again Delta. Ive provided some reading for you. Enjoy.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html
The amount donated to causes says more to how moved people are about that cause. It does not relate to their individual wealth. I assume with that big tax cut the conman gave out you must have figured repubs would have raised more. Go figure, it did not work.

The conman used almost the exact same words just changed the name of the dictator. "I spoke with Putin/MBS and he emphatically denied any knowledge"..... When he lies he like to use pre-used words. Easier to remember I guess. Why does it take so long for the Saudis to get their story together. This was a pure and simple political hit. 2andahalf weeks? Why is the conman still backing his BS story. Does it have anything to do with the $100M the Saudis just deposited?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d38b58750505
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/w...tw-nytpolitics
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ntel-cancelled

Always finding new ways to help the Trump $$ Brand that he lied he would step away.
https://democrats-oversight.house.go...on-not-to-sell

Background on how repubs managed (lied) to screw up the census results. A bad question on our census is going to harm CA

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wilbur...andal?ref=wrap

Guess that middle class tax break is working as planned.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wa...ver-2018-10-18

If you cant beat them....suppress the vote.
https://www.salon.com/2018/10/12/dem...nor-to-resign/

Last edited by 95sn; 10-18-2018 at 3:33 PM. Reason: addition
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-18-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dilly, Dilly
Quote:
HA!
I laughed!!