Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-28-2014, 1:27 PM Reply   
This may need to be in a different forum but its unique and interesting enough I figured I'd post it in the main forum. Sorry in advance if this violates any terms of the forum and I can remove it if it does.

My dad and brother run TigerDocks.com and I have posted things related to them in the past, more from the point of view of opinions on stuff I own (sunstream hydraulic lift, etc.) They recently made some wakeboard obstacles / features for an event in St Louis and are selling them (and custom making more as needed.) Obviously very few people would buy something like this but its interesting enough I thought I'd post it on here. Plenty of people in clubs or at private lakes that would like to see this.

I know the first couple of posts will be "how much $$$?" These are custom made and there is not a visible "market" for these. If you have serious interest call them as they are for sale. Potential cable market operators may also have interest.

Sorry for it looking so commercial I didn't have pics of just the sliders themselves.

Hope someone from Texas is interested as I want to try them out myself.

Andrew
Attached Images