Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (dgreene)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-12-2013, 4:51 AM Reply   
Anyone have any first hand rides on the new x30 compared to a 230.. Comparing the surf wake of each boats. Thanks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-12-2013, 6:35 AM Reply   
Here we go again! Good luck!
Old     (TheWoons)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-12-2013, 6:20 PM Reply   
All the pics of me in this thread are on the X30.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798072
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-12-2013, 9:53 PM Reply   
Answer is: demo both boats and decide for yourself.

Don't take the word of anyone on this forum. You don't know who you can trust. Be ever vigilant.

In fact, I'll offer my predictions: someone (Robert) will say buy a Tige. SimpleJ will find a way to both rave about and complain about his X25. A bunch of randoms will say buy a G23 though they have yet to see one. Everyone will universally tell you that Mastercrafts suck, and at least one mention will be made of the MXZ22's copious amount of bow storage and cabin space. HoldidayKing will post his dealer's talking points here, xstarrider will say something random that makes no sense, at least one Canadian will complain about the cold, there will surely be some photoshopped images, no pictures of the 230's wake will be shown, an Enzo guy will mention prop rotation, a MB guy will ask how fast you want to fill your ballast, a Mastercraft guy will talk about the advantages of aluminum, a Malibu guy will point out that carpet is the new plastic...etc...
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       05-12-2013, 10:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRanger View Post
Answer is: demo both boats and decide for yourself.

Don't take the word of anyone on this forum. You don't know who you can trust. Be ever vigilant.

In fact, I'll offer my predictions: someone (Robert) will say buy a Tige. SimpleJ will find a way to both rave about and complain about his X25. A bunch of randoms will say buy a G23 though they have yet to see one. Everyone will universally tell you that Mastercrafts suck, and at least one mention will be made of the MXZ22's copious amount of bow storage and cabin space. HoldidayKing will post his dealer's talking points here, xstarrider will say something random that makes no sense, at least one Canadian will complain about the cold, there will surely be some photoshopped images, no pictures of the 230's wake will be shown, an Enzo guy will mention prop rotation, a MB guy will ask how fast you want to fill your ballast, a Mastercraft guy will talk about the advantages of aluminum, a Malibu guy will point out that carpet is the new plastic...etc...
Supreme must be the dark horse I see...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-13-2013, 3:37 AM Reply   
............and Jet Ranger will shoot down anyone's opinion with his radar proof stealth fighter jet.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-13-2013, 8:11 AM Reply   
Both great boats, Ryan has some good pics of the X30 and here is the Nautique NSS pic of the 230. Personal opinion with all biasness aside (not sure if that's a word lol), go demo both like said previously and make the decision that best fits your needs. Make sure the dealer is reputable and look at the overall picture: Price, famliy needs, warranty, who will be servicing it, etc.
Attached Images

Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-13-2013, 8:13 AM Reply   
It's not a question of which boat is better, but which boat works better for you.
Old     (pprior)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-14-2013, 10:47 AM Reply