Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-20-2014, 2:59 PM Reply   
This is Pretty Amazing & shows how fast the Koenigsegg Agera is

This is the FAST Veryon the "Grand Sport Vitesse" the 2.4 Million dollar edition this car is speed regulated at 258 mph because the tires will cant handle the heat generated will cause them to blow up.
Bottom line this car is No Slow Poke,

The Koenigsegg smokes the Veryon 4 times in a row in what looks like a even race. I don't know how many of you have seen the Koenigsegg One:1 that makes the Agera look tame.

Fast Forward to about the 2:50 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3Oo-_jecg
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-21-2014, 12:01 PM Reply   
That's pretty impressive,

I would like to see how it stacks up the P1 or the 918. I can't wait until the BBC top gear gets to do lap times with them on there test track.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-21-2014, 1:01 PM Reply   
I agree

My vote would to be a Zonda R or the Hennessy venom.
Somthing real light with a bunch of HP.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-23-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
Crazy!