Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       06-18-2014, 11:49 AM Reply   
Heading out to Joe Pool Lake this weekend if anyone needs a pull. We'll be launching out of Loyd Park, have a 2013 RZ4 with factory ballast, should only be a crew of maybe 5-6 right now so plenty of room. We're pretty laid back and not really experts by any means, just looking to have some fun. I've only got 3 rules if you want to ride:
1. Pitch in on gas
2. Clean up your ****
3. Don't be a douche
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-18-2014, 4:19 PM Reply   
Do you normally ride at Joe Pool? Would love to check out that rz4 sometime, unfortunately I can't this weekend. Our lake is low, so we travel a bit to ride. How's the water out there?
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-18-2014, 9:36 PM Reply   
What time and which day? I haven't been on the water in over a year... I'd love to ride!
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       06-19-2014, 3:55 PM Reply   
Joe pool is our regular ride spot. Probably gonna head out tomorrow afternoon for a bit, and will be out there most of the day Saturday. We have plenty of water too since we don't feed into a one else. I think we may actually be high right now. But the drawback is that everyone is coming to JPL on the weekends since every other lake is low.

Last edited by FastR3DN3K; 06-19-2014 at 3:58 PM.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-20-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
Looks like my weekend isn't going to have any room for wakeboarding this weekend. I appreciate the offer!
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       06-22-2014, 6:36 AM Reply   
No problem man, we'll be out next weekend too. Maybe we can get together then. Also met a guy this past Friday with an older X45 who wants to get both boats outs and run them together to compare surf wakes. Maybe we can get it all lined up and have an awesome head-to-head boat duel day.
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-22-2014, 11:00 PM Reply   
I saw you driving by, I was at Mama's Pizza in mansfield. lol
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       06-24-2014, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aricsx15 View Post
I saw you driving by, I was at Mama's Pizza in mansfield. lol
Lol, if it was Friday late afternoon or Saturday midday, then it was most definitely me. Should've flagged me down and hitched a ride. We had a pretty great time Friday night, stayed out late and threw down in party cove with a guy who came down from Bridgeport on his X45 (who claimed he was capable of running 5000lbs of ballast, I called BS though). Saturday was a shorter day for us with it being just me, my wife, and my best friend. We had a few passes on the wakeboard and then a couple surf sets before having to head in early for the Sammy Kershaw concert. We'll probably be out most of the day on Friday and doing the late day/night thing again on Saturday since the Oasis has a band playing that my wife really likes if anyone is looking to hang out.