Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Xbigpun66)      Join Date: Aug 2016       08-26-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
You can get a pretty nice used boat for 60k
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       08-27-2017, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbigpun66 View Post
You can get a pretty nice used boat for 60k
You don't say.
I'm sorry to say it but you can thank your favorite wake boat mfg for Bayliner feeling like they can command 40-60k for an absolutely ridiculous set of materials.
It literally doesn't matter "who" of the big 3-5 mfgs are your favorite. It's their fault. These things are so ridiculous now. In 2017 I shouldn't be back in 2003-mindset thinking of starting up The2001 again. I REALLY thought things would have calmed down. They haven't. This is still crazy and anyone considering spending SIXTY. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. on one of those really really really needs to talk to me so that I can just... I don't know.... reason with them I guess.
Best boat out there still for the money? It's STILL a god damn late 90's Sport Nautique. That's just so crazy to me. It shouldn't be that way. There should be a new (outside of cable) boat-based way to ride and ride well than what I told people in 2002-2003.

I mean... you guys... you know I'm right, right?
This is NO way to enter the sport of wakeboarding.

Last edited by juniorhawk; 08-27-2017 at 2:42 PM.