Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You seem to be confused. I answer simple questions. You’re the king
Of diving simple questions and running like an ostrich.

Simple question. Are illegals and open boarders contributing to the massive pandemic outbreak? Simple answer YES

Simple question : what is or has joe Biden done to combat the huge influx of illegals carrying covid and other diseases into our country
Simple answer : NOTHING

Simple question : what is the easiest thing we could do to combat an influx of covid cases coming from outside our border ?
Simple answer ; Close the border.

Seems very simple no? When trying to combat a problem you start the other things that are easiest to control to mitigate the factors. Once again the liberal mindset on display. You can wipe out what is over a 50 percent factor in one simple action , why is this even a discussion from lefty’s. Closing the boarder works better than any vaccine . So why is there no criticism , no talk , no acknowledgement of the issue ? Why is there no plan ? Why is there no action ? You seem to want instant action against American citizens , but simply pretend the rest doesn’t exist. You complain about the unvaccinated causing an abundance of strain on our health care system. Here is the INDISPUTABLE DATA , that illegals contribute to over half of those focused cases and your dead silent……….. Once again showcasing your mental retardation.
Why are you soo afraid to respond? Cat got your tongue? What have you done to slow the spread? Antimask, antivax, no distancing, all shops open is that the answer? Its killing people in every state that does it.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-09-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
I don't think you're allowed to do that the people on the TX hospitals. They are mostly illegal immigrants, which seem to have more rights than actual citizens.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Well, looks like the sub-human dim animals came out and behaved like the animals they are again. Dims gonna dim.... Loved the egg throwing gorilla face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-eld...221427765.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, looks like the sub-human dim animals came out and behaved like the animals they are again. Dims gonna dim.... Loved the egg throwing gorilla face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-eld...221427765.html
I was really hoping to see some security force on that one. I would have slapped that b*^*h off that bike.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 11:25 AM Reply   
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
How do you take anyone serious about actually controlling the pandemic and doing what’s right for America when there is a huge gaping hole in that train of thought by policies they’ve implemented and policies that persons constituents support that do the exact opposite and out millions of Americans at risk. While on the grand scale of the entire US covid issue it may seem insignificant , the fact is the state level to border states and cities it’s very significant. It accounts for over 50 -60% of the cases.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

If you reduce the cases by 50% because the illegals, you would have the capacity to deal with it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you reduce the cases by 50% because the illegals, you would have the capacity to deal with it.
Youre saying 50% of the problem is illegals? Takes a really insecure idiot to try to blame illegals in every state in the US for causing our covid problem. Really insecure and scared. One who has lost ability to logic. Not only are they the reason for covid in the US, they are taking all your jobs, while not assimilating or speaking a word of english, they are raping all the american women all while keeping a side job in their spare time bringing in all the drugs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre saying 50% of the problem is illegals? Takes a really insecure idiot to try to blame illegals in every state in the US for causing our covid problem. Really insecure and scared. One who has lost ability to logic. Not only are they the reason for covid in the US, they are taking all your jobs, while not assimilating or speaking a word of english, they are raping all the american women all while keeping a side job in their spare time bringing in all the drugs.
Dump 2 million new illegals on top of the 11 million to 30 million other illegals in the country. Add in 50% infection rate, that is a lot of beds that should not be taken up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
talk about insecure idiots. It seems pretty much the same to blame covid on Trump and on Republicans like you and the commiecrat party does.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
talk about insecure idiots. It seems pretty much the same to blame covid on Trump and on Republicans like you and the commiecrat party does.
Dont be obtuse, Trumps response to covid, worst in any developed country, over 600,000 dead. What did he do other than lie and tell people to drink poison? "Two weeks to stop the spread"?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:

Some dont want it. Our Neighborhood across the highway from us, just had a chiropractor die. he was an extreme anti vexer, like no vaccine for anything ever. He did not exactly die from covid, but from a blood clot he did not manage and would not take blood thinner, ended up having a stroke.

I have had 2 high school friends pass, all extreme lefties, into fitness, anti any vax, anti deodorant, anti anything "not whole foods" Wife had vaccine, husband did not, Both dead.

Kinda crazy as I hear of people in amazing shape, dont drink.etc etc drop dead. then you have a friend who is 100 lbs over weight, diabetic, smoker, drinker etc. gets it, has a few bad days, then fine
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-10-2021, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Some dont want it. Our Neighborhood across the highway from us, just had a chiropractor die. he was an extreme anti vexer, like no vaccine for anything ever. He did not exactly die from covid, but from a blood clot he did not manage and would not take blood thinner, ended up having a stroke.

I have had 2 high school friends pass, all extreme lefties, into fitness, anti any vax, anti deodorant, anti anything "not whole foods" Wife had vaccine, husband did not, Both dead.

Kinda crazy as I hear of people in amazing shape, dont drink.etc etc drop dead. then you have a friend who is 100 lbs over weight, diabetic, smoker, drinker etc. gets it, has a few bad days, then fine
Maybe there is something to be said for being a bad host
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is why science relies on large sample sizes of data, not anecdotal evidence. And this is also why misinformation on social media is so attractive.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 12:03 PM Reply   
I don't let politics decide anything for me. The virus doesn't care about any ones ideology. It only wants to survive.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't let politics decide anything for me. The virus doesn't care about any ones ideology. It only wants to survive.
Sounds like the word "democrat" fits nicely into where the word "virus" goes in that sentence.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
^in Texas. Doesn't help much for all the other states.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
^in Texas. Doesn't help much for all the other states.
The Illegals are also being exported to Florida and other states. Not saying they are the only cause, but it is a big number. They average over 200,000 known illegal crossings a month every month since biden took office. That means near 2 million illegals running around in select states. Most of the propaganda you hear from the media is Texas and Florida because those are the key battle ground states for presidential elections. The goal is to make any Republican in those states look contemptible.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
To those suggesting to just close the border, it isnt a faucet, you dont turn a handle and it stops all. What was trumps best month? how many came over the border? It isnt that simple.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
To those suggesting to just close the border, it isnt a faucet, you dont turn a handle and it stops all. What was trumps best month? how many came over the border? It isnt that simple.
actually it is. You do not give benefits. You tell people there is zero pathway to citizen ship for doing so. They do not get to go to the school systems. You cut the monetary benefit from coming. You do like they finally put back into place which was Trumps stay in Mexico plan.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
actually it is. You do not give benefits. You tell people there is zero pathway to citizen ship for doing so. They do not get to go to the school systems. You cut the monetary benefit from coming. You do like they finally put back into place which was Trumps stay in Mexico plan.
What was trumps BEST month at the border? FYI it wasnt 0, want 12, wasnt 23...
Over 2000 miles, it aint a faucet.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Once again simple logic escapes your mental feebleness just like the people you support. . It’s simple , stop incentivizing them , stop aiding them , quit talking about pathways for illegals and give the message there will be none , shore us the border , enforce deportation , don’t allow illegals to work , don’t allow illegal citizens to take advantage of educational system , I started the wait in Mexico strategy , and most importantly secure the border.

Try and get into Canada illegally and see what happens to you up there.

It’s literally that simple.

Explain the tremendous spike in illegal influx from Trunp to Biden. Explain how that benefits America and doesn’t strain it. I’ll be waiting.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-09-2021 at 6:43 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
As for the "new world order" Hundreds of millions of American, are not going to put up with it, its just a matter of time before people boycott your stupidity! And those, who want to keep their freedoms, will fight for them! In the end, those who value their rights. will vote the left out.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:16 PM Reply   
Here’s the Biden Harris BLM scenario they’ve created. Listen to the charges and counts and prison time this savage did and then understand why he is out on bail for more gun charges, attempting to murder 2 officers.

https://fb.watch/7WuHnmUnKS/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-10-2021, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here’s the Biden Harris BLM scenario they’ve created. Listen to the charges and counts and prison time this savage did and then understand why he is out on bail for more gun charges, attempting to murder 2 officers.

https://fb.watch/7WuHnmUnKS/
Finally got a chance to watch this. All I can say is wow. It's really hard to believe Biden, Harris and BLM have even a shred of support from anyone in our country when we all know this type of thing happens AS A DIRECT RESULT of their policies and of their side having power. Yes, half of this country truly is evil. You vote dim, you are evil.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-11-2021, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Finally got a chance to watch this. All I can say is wow. It's really hard to believe Biden, Harris and BLM have even a shred of support from anyone in our country when we all know this type of thing happens AS A DIRECT RESULT of their policies and of their side having power. Yes, half of this country truly is evil. You vote dim, you are evil.
This is why we have to protect ourselves, because the attorneys and judges are not. The police are doing everything they can, but it has become sickening to see how insane our left wing Americans have become. its got to get so bad, that it becomes impossible to be safe in society before the people stop voting for idiots to run our governments.

I would have never imagined the sheer number of 50/60 + yr old women, buying guns for the first time. Knowing the system is releasing killers back into our neighborhoods.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you believe it is a "godly mission" to take dangerous virus, that generally do not have a contagion to humans, making it contagious, then it leaks, and its all OK? Do you hear yourself? You are scary.

Actually your train of though is dangerous, people who think like you, will be the death of our freedoms. Australia is going through peoples groceries and banning alcohol over 1 bottle fo wine or 6 beers, next they will be putting pad locks on the outside of their doors and not allowing them into public. These are the "next steps" people like you promote!

Your teams agenda is anti America, Anti freedom, anti science, and anti equal rights, it promotes racism, bigotry, color shaming CRT, open boarders, abortion, big government, limited freedoms, high taxes, anti private schools. anti school choice, anti region, anti private healthcare, anti fossil fuels, anti cows, anti everything.

Everything is racist, everyone is racist, your team is calling black people, who value conservative values, "the black face of white supremacy"

I feel sad for you, truly, i dont understand your sickness. Maybe you should seek help?
. He won’t answer. He’ll just go play ostrich in his basement. He won’t answer how Fauci should be in prison for lying under oath, completely impeding an investigation, destroying evidence and diverting funds to pet projects under false pretenses. Instead we are supposed to hand America ans our health to him. That’s not insanity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
. He won’t answer. He’ll just go play ostrich in his basement. He won’t answer how Fauci should be in prison for lying under oath, completely impeding an investigation, destroying evidence and diverting funds to pet projects under false pretenses. Instead we are supposed to hand America ans our health to him. That’s not insanity.
Says who? the biggest liar on wakeworld? The guy proven to be lying time after time? The guy who wont stop his anti mask, anti vax, Covid is a hoax BS. The one who refuses to explain why every state doing as he suggests is over run with covid, hospitals full, more cases, more death than states taking the science approach. Are you the ostrich? Its Fauci. mental midget.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Says who? the biggest liar on wakeworld? The guy proven to be lying time after time? The guy who wont stop his anti mask, anti vax, Covid is a hoax BS. The one who refuses to explain why every state doing as he suggests is over run with covid, hospitals full, more cases, more death than states taking the science approach. Are you the ostrich? Its Fauci. mental midget.
Point me to all the lies please.

Once again the complete deflection from actually answering the simple questions posed to you because you know answering them will put an even bigger spotlight on your mental retardation.

You can’t stop lying. 1 I am not anti vaccine ( lie 1 ). Never once have said covid was a hoax. I says it was being exploiting (lie 2). The lockdown commie left states did no better in round 1 then the states that used a logical approach. (Lie 3)

You seriously can’t help yourself.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-10-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Seeing here and from others about the virus being modified in a lab to be made contagious, gain of function, etc. Much of it seems to have come from Rand Paul, who has proved himself to be a complete idiot. Anyway, it's a long read but this whole thing isn't quite as cut and dry and some want to think.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Seeing here and from others about the virus being modified in a lab to be made contagious, gain of function, etc. Much of it seems to have come from Rand Paul, who has proved himself to be a complete idiot. Anyway, it's a long read but this whole thing isn't quite as cut and dry and some want to think.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/
apparently you are not up on the latest. Your article is from May. Try the new ones.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/internal-d...142902303.html

Internal Documents Further Contradict Fauci’s ‘Gain-of-Function’ Research Denials

The internal documents detail the work of EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit which used NIH funding to research novel bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab. Among the documents, which were obtained by The Intercept through a Freedom of Information Act request, is a previously unpublished EcoHealth Alliance grant proposal filed with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, which is run by Fauci.

The proposal requests $3.1 million for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” which involved screening thousands of lab workers for novel bat coronaviruses. The grant was awarded for five years, from 2014 to 2019, and was subsequently renewed before being suspended by the Trump administration. The proposal directs $599,000 of the total grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for research designed to make the viruses more dangerous and/or infectious — and its author acknowledged the danger associated with such work.

I think Rand Paul will accept your apology now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
So you are now giving credit for effectively fighting COVID? Which is it? I think if you actually read the article, you would see it was to SLOW the spread, not stop the spread. I mean his sign says SLOW THE SPREAD right on it. If we want to go back a few pages we can see were you local lefists seemed to believe that if we just all stayed in doors for a few weeks, this would have simply all went away.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are now giving credit for effectively fighting COVID? Which is it? I think if you actually read the article, you would see it was to SLOW the spread, not stop the spread. I mean his sign says SLOW THE SPREAD right on it. If we want to go back a few pages we can see were you local lefists seemed to believe that if we just all stayed in doors for a few weeks, this would have simply all went away.
Effectively is a word few would use to describe trumps bumbling of the pandemic. Clear enough?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Effectively is a word few would use to describe trumps bumbling of the pandemic. Clear enough?
And how is ol Joe doing?

Hospitals are filling up on his watch.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
And how is ol Joe doing?

With unvaxxed people, he said last night his patience is running thin. Tried the carrot, next the stick.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
With unvaxxed people, he said last night his patience is running thin. Tried the carrot, next the stick.
100k are "not vaccinated" 60k are minorities, 40 k are mostly millennials and PHD professionals. At least half are your peeps. if not more. All these 100k need to do is get a job at the post office, or in a company with 99 people or less and they are safe, because those people cant covid, just anyone else who works for a company with over 100 people or drive cars with the steering wheel on the right.

didn't you know that. He can grow thin all day long, he will probably die before he ends his election. as very few men live into their 80's
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go ahead with that stick. He is going to be hitting his own voters, especially the minority voters who don't trust the government. Nurses are a huge group that will not get vaccinated and they are overwhelmingly liberal.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
And how is ol Joe doing?

Mostly filling with folks who won’t take his advice to take vax. You can lead a horse to water and whatnot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Mostly filling with folks who won’t take his advice to take vax. You can lead a horse to water and whatnot.
Sorry. Still the president. You blamed Trump for everything. biden gets the same treatment
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Go ahead snd try to force a bunch of war vets and or their wives In their late 60’s70’s/‘nd 80’s, who lived through some of the toughest times and are anrwst on their way out to get jabbed and let me know how that goes.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cuomo is a top of the leaderboard for mishandling covid and you idiot leftists gave him an award for it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
What is funny at the end of the day, these people are still arguing over Trump. Still can not point to a single Biden success.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is funny at the end of the day, these people are still arguing over Trump. Still can not point to a single Biden success.
At the end of the day, trump is holding Political Rallies, whats he running for? is there an election upcoming? or is this just another grift? Hes a retiree in floridah, supposedly a billionaire, and all he does is send emails asking for your money. lol. Success.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
At the end of the day, trump is holding Political Rallies, whats he running for? is there an election upcoming? or is this just another grift? Hes a retiree in floridah, supposedly a billionaire, and all he does is send emails asking for your money. lol. Success.
He can do what he wants with his time. You sure do worry about that one man a lot. Can you tell me a Biden success yet? I will give you a great success of Biden. He successfully dodges the press and stumbles over his words when he is not falling up the stairs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
He can do what he wants with his time. You sure do worry about that one man a lot. Can you tell me a Biden success yet? I will give you a great success of Biden. He successfully dodges the press and stumbles over his words when he is not falling up the stairs.
first 50 days
https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...success-2021-3
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
So in his first 50 days he passed a popular free money give away? That's it? That is a historic success? Pretty sure with all the virtue signalling buzzwords on that article, I understand why biden can not concentrate. The writer must be under the stage giving joe a hand job when he speaks.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-10-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me a Biden success yet?
Ended a 20 year war
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ended a 20 year war
Didn't he literally say out loud Trump did that? Can't have it both ways. Only thing biden did was F up Trumps plan.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't care about Trump. Why are democrats trying to raise money? Why is Harris campaigning for pelosi's nephew in kalifornia and not working on the border?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, Biden/Harris, live TV, I won't take the vaccine if it comes out under the trump admin. So eat that **** sandwich!
It did, and they did. Eat that samich
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-10-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
The virus originated in the exact town that has a research facility studying the disease. What are the odds that the disease naturally made a jump from animals to human in the exact town where they have a research facility doing testing on the disease, and what are the odds it was accidently released from the lab? Especially when you factor in the workers were all using PPE that was made in China!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
The virus originated in the exact town that has a research facility studying the disease. What are the odds that the disease naturally made a jump from animals to human in the exact town where they have a research facility doing testing on the disease, and what are the odds it was accidently released from the lab? Especially when you factor in the workers were all using PPE that was made in China!
They also detailed that the facility immediately around the release time made a big upgrade to there air conditioning system. I seem to remember it was just after the thought release time.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-10-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Where does it end.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...nts/ar-AAOgr9F

I am sure all the broke ass democrats are fine with this though.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
From the mouth of PSaki, just now, Migrants crossing the boarder Illegally are not, I repeat NOT REQUIRED TO GET A VACCINE! How do democrats sleep at night?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
From the mouth of PSaki, just now, Migrants crossing the boarder Illegally are not, I repeat NOT REQUIRED TO GET A VACCINE! How do democrats sleep at night?
Yep. I have until 4pm to sign a form stating that I am vaccinated or I am going to be punished by my work (even though I submitted to my work that I have my vaccines with dates and lot numbers) but illegals do not have to do squat? Yep. Democrats can go to h3ll.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. I have until 4pm to sign a form stating that I am vaccinated or I am going to be punished by my work (even though I submitted to my work that I have my vaccines with dates and lot numbers) but illegals do not have to do squat? Yep. Democrats can go to h3ll.
Simple fix, move employees into different divisions, file for separate LLC if needed, keep it under 99 per LLC or corp of anytime. **** YOU JOE! In the end this will not fly, its illegal, and will take the Biden boobs a year to get the "rules" past any court, as ever state, red or blue better file a suit, or they are losing the ground that they seat. Any Bench, local to the supreme court will have not power to rule, if we let Biden act like a KING!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simple fix, move employees into different divisions, file for separate LLC if needed, keep it under 99 per LLC or corp of anytime. **** YOU JOE! In the end this will not fly, its illegal, and will take the Biden boobs a year to get the "rules" past any court, as ever state, red or blue better file a suit, or they are losing the ground that they seat. Any Bench, local to the supreme court will have not power to rule, if we let Biden act like a KING!
Good ideas but not possible. I did the right thing before it was even a big political issue but I am not signing a pledge card to biden. Don't like bullies.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh the humanity. Having to sign a form. What an abuse of human rights. LOL!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you work for the feds or a private company? Fed contractor?

Everything I've raid says that Biden's new rule doesn't go into effect until at least September 24?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree that immigrants should be required to get the vaccine before entering the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
https://cnsnews.com/article/washingt...ions-should-be

Biden in December 2020: 'I Don't Think' COVID Vaccinations 'Should Be Mandatory'

However, back in December 2020, as president-elect, Biden said that COVID vaccinations should not be mandated by the government, and masks should not be mandated.

While speaking in Wilmington, Del., on Dec. 4, 2020, Biden was asked whether COVID vaccinations should be mandatory. He said, "No, I don't think it should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it to be mandatory."

He added, "Just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide."
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
This shound give everyone a chuckle.

Name:  C00C86B6-B24C-4EB9-8EB2-3D0E5288D73D.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  109.2 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-11-2021, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
This shound give everyone a chuckle.

Attachment 46478
Is she keeps that up we might elect her prime minister
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
So let’s puts this all into perspective for those saying vaccines have been requirements for certain things.
FLU VACCINE ( most similar to covid )

Starting in the 1930s, it took decades of research to understand the complexities of the influenza virus, and it wasn't until 1945 that the first vaccine was approved for use in the US. But just two years later, in 1947, researchers concluded that seasonal changes in the composition of the virus rendered existing vaccinations ineffective.

Oh you mean decades of research and failures , still no magic vaccine to keep flu away ? Still deadly…..

NO MANDATE

SMALLPOX
In 1796, Edward Jenner in the UK created the first successful smallpox vaccine, but it wasn't until the 1950s that vaccine treatments began to effectively eradicate the disease in some parts of the world.

Then, in 1967, a global effort that provided a higher level of vaccine production and an advancement in needle technology eventually lead to eradication of the disease by 1980.

Typhoid fever

In 1909, US Army physician Frederick F. Russell developed the first US typhoid vaccination. For the next several years, the vaccine would be used for military purposes, but in 1914, it became available among the general American public.

Yellow fever

In 1918, researchers working for the Rockefeller Institute developed what they thought was the first successful yellow fever vaccination — but in 1926 Theiler proved otherwise and the faulty vaccine ceased production.

Over a decade later, in 1937, Theiler created the first safe and effective yellow fever vaccination, which has since become the universal standard.

POLIO

Research to understand polio was gradual for the first few decades of the 20th century. In 1935, a vaccination was attempted, first on monkeys and then on children in California. Though this vaccine yielded poor results, two more decades of research paved the way for the development of vaccines by Jonas Salk in 1953, and Albert Sabin in 1956.

After a trial of more than 1.6 million children, Salk's vaccine was adopted in the US by 1955. Continuous research through the 1980s made way for an even more effective and efficient production of vaccines, and by 1994 polio was eliminated in the Americas.

MMR

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella are viral infections that have each caused widespread, deadly disease outbreaks. Throughout the 1960s, individual vaccines were developed for each of them, but a decade later, they were combined into one.

Measles was the first of the three to receive its own vaccine in 1963, followed by mumps in 1967, and rubella in 1969. Two years later, in 1971, Maurice Hilleman of the Merck Institute of Therapeutic Research developed a combined vaccination that would provide immunity for all three viruses.

Gee what might be the common thread here before the mandates were put into
Effect. Decades of research. Not months of cutting corners funneling money and rights to the key players, using its development as political propaganda.

Hmmm wonder why there are so many skeptics.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Effect. Decades of research. Not months of cutting corners funneling money and rights to the key players, using its development as political propaganda.

Notwithstanding Trump’s utter failure at governing, You’ve got to give credit where credit is due and the vax is the shining star of his legacy.

If the vax were ineffective how would you explain so few vaxxed peeps hospitalized or dying?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-13-2021, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let’s puts this all into perspective for those saying vaccines have been requirements for certain things.
FLU VACCINE ( most similar to covid )

Starting in the 1930s, it took decades of research to understand the complexities of the influenza virus, and it wasn't until 1945 that the first vaccine was approved for use in the US. But just two years later, in 1947, researchers concluded that seasonal changes in the composition of the virus rendered existing vaccinations ineffective.

Oh you mean decades of research and failures , still no magic vaccine to keep flu away ? Still deadly…..

NO MANDATE

SMALLPOX
In 1796, Edward Jenner in the UK created the first successful smallpox vaccine, but it wasn't until the 1950s that vaccine treatments began to effectively eradicate the disease in some parts of the world.

Then, in 1967, a global effort that provided a higher level of vaccine production and an advancement in needle technology eventually lead to eradication of the disease by 1980.

Typhoid fever

In 1909, US Army physician Frederick F. Russell developed the first US typhoid vaccination. For the next several years, the vaccine would be used for military purposes, but in 1914, it became available among the general American public.

Yellow fever

In 1918, researchers working for the Rockefeller Institute developed what they thought was the first successful yellow fever vaccination — but in 1926 Theiler proved otherwise and the faulty vaccine ceased production.

Over a decade later, in 1937, Theiler created the first safe and effective yellow fever vaccination, which has since become the universal standard.

POLIO

Research to understand polio was gradual for the first few decades of the 20th century. In 1935, a vaccination was attempted, first on monkeys and then on children in California. Though this vaccine yielded poor results, two more decades of research paved the way for the development of vaccines by Jonas Salk in 1953, and Albert Sabin in 1956.

After a trial of more than 1.6 million children, Salk's vaccine was adopted in the US by 1955. Continuous research through the 1980s made way for an even more effective and efficient production of vaccines, and by 1994 polio was eliminated in the Americas.

MMR

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella are viral infections that have each caused widespread, deadly disease outbreaks. Throughout the 1960s, individual vaccines were developed for each of them, but a decade later, they were combined into one.

Measles was the first of the three to receive its own vaccine in 1963, followed by mumps in 1967, and rubella in 1969. Two years later, in 1971, Maurice Hilleman of the Merck Institute of Therapeutic Research developed a combined vaccination that would provide immunity for all three viruses.

Ill take modern science for 1000 Alex.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ill take modern science for 1000 Alex.
See your modern science report above , You’re welcome.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:06 PM Reply   
95SN. Get ready. I hope your in your basement for this one already.

. A recent study out of Israel sheds new light on the argument over whether protection gained from COVID-19 vaccination is better than immunity caused by COVID-19 itself.

It found unvaccinated people who had survived a COVID-19 infection were significantly less likely than vaccinated people to become severely ill from the virus, including the delta variant.

Although there’s disagreement over the ramifications, it’s widely seen as proof that so-called natural immunity could be better than previously thought.

Most doctors have long said vaccination provides better immunity — especially against new variants such as delta. They continue to recommend vaccine as the best, safest path.

But the Israel study, based on medical records from tens of thousands of people, offers new insights on the power of immunity resulting from COVID-19 infection.

Specifically, it found that people vaccinated in January and February were 6 to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who had a recent prior COVID-19 infection. The risk of hospitalization for vaccinated people was eight times higher.

The study covered a period from June into mid-August, showing immunity from prior infection held up against the newer and more contagious delta variant.

Fauci’s response when questioned ::::::”THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT. I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT!!!!!!!

Name:  15EA9BFF-5C85-4EED-968D-9AB9E368ACF5.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  28.5 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-10-2021 at 5:12 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here we go. Can’t wait. For the responses.
Just the usual response. Please post a link so we can look at the study not a journalist’s summary.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-13-2021, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
95SN. Get ready. I hope your in your basement for this one already.

. A recent study out of Israel sheds new light on the argument over whether protection gained from COVID-19 vaccination is better than immunity caused by COVID-19 itself.

It found unvaccinated people who had survived a COVID-19 infection were significantly less likely than vaccinated people to become severely ill from the virus, including the delta variant.

Although there’s disagreement over the ramifications, it’s widely seen as proof that so-called natural immunity could be better than previously thought.

Most doctors have long said vaccination provides better immunity — especially against new variants such as delta. They continue to recommend vaccine as the best, safest path.

But the Israel study, based on medical records from tens of thousands of people, offers new insights on the power of immunity resulting from COVID-19 infection.

Specifically, it found that people vaccinated in January and February were 6 to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who had a recent prior COVID-19 infection. The risk of hospitalization for vaccinated people was eight times higher.

The study covered a period from June into mid-August, showing immunity from prior infection held up against the newer and more contagious delta variant.

Fauci’s response when questioned ::::::”THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT. I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT!!!!!!!

Attachment 46479
Why do you protest so much? It seems like the worst thing the vaccine can do is just not work. Then you are back to square one. I took the vaccine as soon as I could get it because I have have taken vaccines my whole life without incident. It seems like many people are trying to make a political statement with their health. I'm not going to play that game. I don't think vaccines should be mandated, but I don't think they should have to be. If you doctor says you are a candidate, you probably should take it. My doctor said that I should 100% take it as soon as it is available to me, so I did. So far, following the direction of health experts, has always served me well. I'm not going to pretend that a couple of hours of research on the internet are going to supersede his years of eduction, training and experience.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:29 PM Reply   
The study was released yesterday. For people with so many comments on covid and allegedly “following the trends” ……….being able to find substantial unbiased research results seems to escape the majority. CNN already interviewed Fauci asking him about the the study and I quoted you the response
he gave. It’s simple to locate. There are several sources and reports citing it. . Once again do simple research and track it down. You may learn some other TRUTHS on the journey.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:49 PM Reply   
Biden must be just telling this kid to take his jab. What kind of
Normal person does this to kids ? Pedo In Chief on full display.

Name:  9F6F9AE2-5B41-41B9-A503-EECC276DCE99.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  53.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 6:08 PM Reply   
Lyin biden at it again. Forts it was won’t take a vaccine , nobody should take a vaccine while running against Trump . Well we know how that lie came full circle.

Now we have him on repeat stating he doesn’t believe in vaccine mandates ………wait didn’t his latest presser threatening America with vaccine mandates just drop? Just a few of the multiple times since he’s been in office he lied to America. I thought the 4th of the July was the grand reopening of America becaue his policies were so great. Oops another lie. Guy makes 95SN look like a minor leaguer.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-...ine-mandatory/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_j2uhtsHk
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 10:39 PM Reply   
What in the ever loving democrap is this ****.

National Archives adds “trigger warnings” to historical founding documents including Constitution, Declaration of Independence

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-independence/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-11-2021, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

National Archives adds “trigger warnings” to historical founding documents including Constitution, Declaration of Independence

I'm not sure about trigger warnings, but I can sure see how descendants of slaves may not be big fans of Article I Section 2 as written (amended by the 14th amendment).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

LOL, your source is Lauren Boebert? This Lauren Boebert?
https://www.ibtimes.com/lauren-boebe...-tweet-3166468
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...itution-tweet/
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/07/1...rado-covid-19/
The same Lauren that had to get her GED to run for congress? The lauren that married an actual convicted pedo? The Lauren most consider the dumbest congressperson currently serving?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-12-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, your source is Lauren Boebert? This Lauren Boebert?
https://www.ibtimes.com/lauren-boebe...-tweet-3166468
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...itution-tweet/
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/07/1...rado-covid-19/
The same Lauren that had to get her GED to run for congress? The lauren that married an actual convicted pedo? The Lauren most consider the dumbest congressperson currently serving?

Th

And once again your idiocy and deflection shines bright. She’s not the source , she’s just a person they chose to quote you imbecile, she just happened to be the first voice to bring it to the public’s attention The I information contained in the article is accurate. The comments the rep made led to a look into a news investigation into whether her comments were true . I know you don’t how investigative reporting works , but geeezus man……Get a grip. It’s comical once again you deflect rather than give your opinion on the factual event that transpired as usual.

So you believe trigger warnings should be placed on these documents ? You believe what they did is correct ? Our history is that scary it’s needs a warning ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-12-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-12-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Th

And once again your idiocy and deflection shines bright. She’s not the source , she’s just a person they chose to quote you imbecile, she just happened to be the first voice to bring it to the public’s attention The I information contained in the article is accurate. The comments the rep made led to a look into a news investigation into whether her comments were true . I know you don’t how investigative reporting works , but geeezus man……Get a grip. It’s comical once again you deflect rather than give your opinion on the factual event that transpired as usual.

So you believe trigger warnings should be placed on these documents ? You believe what they did is correct ? Our history is that scary it’s needs a warning ?
It must be that scary. Otherwise why would republicans across the country be coming out of their skin fighting education about black history in America?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-12-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
It must be that scary. Otherwise why would republicans across the country be coming out of their skin fighting education about black history in America?

Ahh once again the dodger of simplistic questions, knowing the answers showcase your mental defect.

Go figure. You’re a fan of racist agenda instead of actual history. CRT is based off inferences , and opinions. It has a bias driven agenda around the exploitation of significant events in order to create racial divide, not actual historical factuality………. But hey that’s your life ……so I can see why you’re all for it.

Name:  9A1119A6-BDE4-416B-97CA-7CBA3DDF1CF8.jpg
Views: 1377
Size:  81.2 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-12-2021 at 2:40 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Wow. Here we go once again. US based research shows natural immunity from contracting the virus offers better protection than the vaccine. Also offers reduced risk of the delta vs the vaccine. Just in time for Biden’s Tyrannical rules and threats against big business . What are hospitals doing at Joes request? Firing hospital workers who refuse to get vaccinated based on liberal ideology.

People wonder why the fight of mandates is so heated. ONE AGAIN THE FACTS AMD DATA NOT LINING UP WITH THE MESSAGE.

experts generally say that “natural infection almost always causes better immunity than vaccines.” This appears to be true with *COVID-19.

A new study from Israel confirms that natural immunity to COVID-19 is superior to vaccine-induced immunity, even with the Delta variant. Between June 1 and Aug. 14, when Delta was dominant in Israel, the risk of infections was 13 times higher for vaccinated people than for previously infected, unvaccinated people when either the infection or vaccination had occurred between four and seven months before. The risk for symptomatic breakthrough infections was 27-fold higher. While natural immunity did wane somewhat over time, vaccinated persons still had a six-fold higher risk for infection and a seven-fold higher risk for symptomatic illness than people infected up to 10 months before vaccinations started.

An earlier study at the Cleveland Clinic of more than 52,000 health care workers from Dec. 16, 2020, to May 15, 2021 (just before Delta became dominant in the United States), found that both natural immunity and vaccine immunity provide good protection against infections. Not one of the 1,359 previously infected subjects who remained unvaccinated was reinfected. Their risk of infection was no higher than for vaccinated people, whether they were previously infected or uninfected.

Once again the factual data blowing up the leftist message. Unvaccinated individuals whom had have covid consistently are more protected in the studies being performed than those vaccinated. Natural immunity is far better than a vaccination

But hey why let science dictate policy when you have tyrants in office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-covid-19/amp/