Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-21-2016, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
The attackers in Brussels were refugees, You do realize that?
Where are you getting that?

unless if by refugees you mean Belgian (and one swedish) nationals? Then totally agree:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35879141

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2016, 9:55 AM Reply   
Interesting that illegal get the blame for not paying taxes after receiving "under the table" payment for services. As if no legal immigrants/citizens ever get paid under the table. And no mention of the "small business owners" that pay them under the table.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I can understand the idea that people paid in cash don't pay income taxes, but how do they get around gas taxes, property taxes (baked into rent even if they don't own), sales tax, etc.?

I'm ignorant about this, but it was my understanding that lots of illegal immigrants with faked papers do in fact pay taxes, medicare, social security, etc. but don't file tax returns or draw on the phony SSNs for social security. Is that not the case? Is it possible to get a tax refund or draw on social security using forged papers?
Majority around here take cash jobs at $20 an hour or if they are farm labor, it is a cash job. Farm labor is not taxed. In California as of 2003, the state was eating roughly $15 billion a year in social services for illegals.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-21-2016, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
The attackers in Brussels were refugees, You do realize that?

NYT, a news agency many on here cite, wrote an article that ISIS were disguising as Syrian refugees to get into certain countries., but I guess we should ignore that.

What party should we question?
Again, you are 100% completely wrong.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-21-2016, 10:02 AM Reply   
Delta, I know nothing about how farm laborers are paid. Are you saying that it's legal to pay farmworkers cash? Or that the practice is to pay them cash? Aren't temp farm laborers at least somewhat regulated by ICE? I mean that seems like easy pickins (pun intended) for an enforcement action against an ag employer for employing illegal labor, isn't it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2016, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta, I know nothing about how farm laborers are paid. Are you saying that it's legal to pay farmworkers cash? Or that the practice is to pay them cash? Aren't temp farm laborers at least somewhat regulated by ICE? I mean that seems like easy pickins (pun intended) for an enforcement action against an ag employer for employing illegal labor, isn't it?
There is always someone who goes around letting facts ruin a good story.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering I used to be farm labor in Indiana, I can tell you right now they paid in cash. There are IRS rules on taxation of farm labor and you may have to look and see if there is state tax exemptions. I did not get a w2 for the two years picking melons, tomatoes and cucumbers nor did I get a w2 for landscaping a different year.

I think much of your ICE business has to do with meat packaging plants and I can see where big corporate farms may play by the rules, however unless enforcement got more sophisticated, they did not pay taxes.

https://www.irs.gov/publications/p225/ch13.html

Handling, processing, or packaging any agricultural or horticultural commodity if you produced more than half of the commodity (for a group of up to 20 unincorporated operators, all of the commodity).

Wonder if if they used the unincorporated operators angle

Exemptions for your child. Payments for the services of your child under age 18 who works for you in your trade or business (including a farm) aren't subject to social security and Medicare taxes. However, see Nonexempt services of a child or spouse , later. Payments for the services of your child under age 21 employed by you in other than a trade or business, such as payments for household services in your home, also aren't subject to social security or Medicare taxes. Payments for the services of your child under age 21 employed by you, whether or not in your trade or business, aren't subject to FUTA tax. Although not subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA tax, the child's wages still may be subject to federal income tax withholding. \

OR used the child angle?

I have a feeling that some get away with cash only by being free with the rules.

Also, even in the construction field in California. I knew a few guys that would make $800 a weekend day doing cash jobs and also trade labor. That is partially why they housing market was screwed up. My realator told me that part of the collapse was "Declared Income Loans". That is how these guys would launder their side cash. Use the cash for daily items then use the real income for buying extra houses.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 07-21-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There is always someone who goes around letting facts ruin a good story.
nice try, however I lived it. I did the jobs that supposed white people would not do. What about you?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-21-2016, 11:29 AM Reply   
Oh man. I've heard it all now. The economic collapse was due to immigrants pocketing construction work money. Unreal.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Interesting that illegal get the blame for not paying taxes after receiving "under the table" payment for services. As if no legal immigrants/citizens ever get paid under the table. And no mention of the "small business owners" that pay them under the table.
We can't talk about small business paying people under the table. Remember small business was the democrats thing (or did they lose that?)

Problem is most people don't have a mechanism where they can take cash money, work a short while and go back and live like kings.

I don't have an issue with most of it, however I don't think tax payers should shell out the funds to educate and medicate the people who are taking advantage of it. If the businesses what them, then the should pay for them. The businesses are able to artificially boost profits because of a illegal work force. If you look where I am in California there is a lot of cash crops. Don't know how many grapes a country needs.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Oh man. I've heard it all now. The economic collapse was due to immigrants pocketing construction work money. Unreal.
You sure are an absolutist aren't you. Not just immigrants. Many in the construction trades did this. Watch out they say the declared income loans may be coming back so don't touch your equity.

you realize that housing construction is built by demand. That includes people who are able to get loans that normally can not. More people in the pool, means more construction. More people who own homes that can not afford them, means more market volatility.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 07-21-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Seems pretty clear to me...

Quote:
Reporting and Paying Social Security, Medicare, and Withheld Federal Income Taxes

You must withhold federal income, social security, and Medicare taxes required to be withheld from the salaries and wages of your employees. You are liable for the payment of these taxes to the federal government whether or not you collect them from your employees. If, for example, you withhold less than the correct tax from an employee's wages, you are still liable for the full amount. You must also pay the employer's share of social security and Medicare taxes. There is no employer share of Additional Medicare Tax.
The farm worker employer is the responsible party. No shades of gray here.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems pretty clear to me...

The farm worker employer is the responsible party. No shades of gray here.
Seems clear except the two items I posted were considered exemptions. One being family members and the other on wether or not you are considered an employer.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2016, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems clear except the two items I posted were considered exemptions. One being family members and the other on wether or not you are considered an employer.
So you are saying that it's hard to tell if the farm owner that hires immigrants is not their father and employer? Is that because he disguises them all by giving them OshKosh B'Gosh uniforms? Not trying to give any farm employers ideas of course.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-21-2016, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

you realize that housing construction is built by demand. That includes people who are able to get loans that normally can not. More people in the pool, means more construction. More people who own homes that can not afford them, means more market volatility.
Very true! So now. Is it the people doing the loaning or the evil immigrants fault for the collapse? I think you answered it.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Very true! So now. Is it the people doing the loaning or the evil immigrants fault for the collapse? I think you answered it.
It is both to a certain degree. The housing is mainly a natural born white guy issue if you go by the stats. Clinton repealed the Glass Stegal Act in order to get more housing to the poor people and ignored the natural consequences of that action.

Illegals allowed the housing market to be built at a unsubstainable rate. Cheap and plentiful labor to build build build. Middle class left holding the bag. Middle class has to pay taxes to educate and jail the illegals while many of these farms and other places get cheap labor to maximize profit.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying that it's hard to tell if the farm owner that hires immigrants is not their father and employer? Is that because he disguises them all by giving them OshKosh B'Gosh uniforms? Not trying to give any farm employers ideas of course.
They all look alike to me John. I love all Gods children......
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-21-2016, 6:32 PM Reply   
Left, right, up, down, or center, if you honestly think the housing bubble burst because of undocumented laborers, you must live on another planet.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-21-2016, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is both to a certain degree. The housing is mainly a natural born white guy issue if you go by the stats. Clinton repealed the Glass Stegal Act in order to get more housing to the poor people and ignored the natural consequences of that action.

Illegals allowed the housing market to be built at a unsubstainable rate. Cheap and plentiful labor to build build build. Middle class left holding the bag. Middle class has to pay taxes to educate and jail the illegals while many of these farms and other places get cheap labor to maximize profit.
So it almost sounds that it would be more financially prudent to build a "wall" around certain businesses and farmland instead of the entire southern border. Have you informed Trump?

Look, Delta you can attempt to pin the entire blame on the poor on the 2008 collapse, but if the banks wouldn't have attempted to profit so greatly on the predatory loans, the collapse would've been a lot less significant. Agreed?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-21-2016, 7:23 PM Reply   
Rod is too smart to truly believe that - he just likes to wind people up.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2016, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
nice try, however I lived it. I did the jobs that supposed white people would not do. What about you?
No, I stick to white man jobs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-21-2016, 11:27 PM Reply   
Wes, Wake, Fly
Where is the Hillary for Prez thread

Delta is right! Why no Hillary for pres thread?

You guys seem to be the resident cheerleaders for Hillary so why not start a thread for your Horse?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-21-2016, 11:39 PM Reply   
Trump is bad but Hillary is SO much Worse LOL. Can't wait for Bill back in the White House. LOL
I hope Hillary picks Elizabeth Warren! They would make a great Prez and Vp!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-22-2016, 2:36 AM Reply   
https://mobile.twitter.com/georgelop...036672/video/1

Does this guy just forget he's in public sometimes? Why is he always inappropriately touching or commenting on his daughter?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2016, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wes, Wake, Fly

You guys seem to be the resident cheerleaders for Hillary so why not start a thread for your Horse?
Only underdogs need it. Keep trying. I LOL at the absurd levels your arguments sink to.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2016, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
Left, right, up, down, or center, if you honestly think the housing bubble burst because of undocumented laborers, you must live on another planet.
You catch on quick.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-22-2016, 7:05 AM Reply   
FEAR, FEAR, DOOM, GLOOM, FEAR! That's what I got out of the speech last night. I bet his daughter could run and get more GOP votes than him...she would have 100% of the male GOP vote and all she would have to do is stand at the podium, smile and wave.

I need to see Gary Johnson's speech before I solidify my vote for him after this f'ing circus.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-22-2016, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

After seeing everything that is going on in the world and the way Obummer is handling it, Trump has a very good shot of winning. Obama continues to create divide in the US and people are slowly getting sick of it. We have a president that is quick to condemn law enforcement when they are trying to subdue a career criminal and felon with a firearm who is resisting arrest.

Why do you think he has changed his tune a little lately? The liberals know that he is killing them with all that rhetoric and it plays into Trumps hands. As sad as it is, the more this BLM crap continues, cops being targeted, and ISIS attack, the more people realize that Trump is a good choice because Hillary will be 4 more years of Obama and that isn't working.
That is a sound bite directly out of Fox News! I don't get it, what do you watch other than Fox News? You guys are the laughing stock of every other media outlet and still haven't caught on yet! If you watched anything else, you would realize you cant count on them! Here is one example, watch for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

To your point, what is more likely: the POTUS is responsible for racial tensions, or the national media for non-stop, 24/7 coverage every time a white cop shoots a black guy? Guess what, in 2015 police shot 171 white guys, 100 black, 54 hispanic and 6 Asians.
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
You really believe I said only that? It all is a perfect storm. Free cash, free labor. Rich people got stinking rich and the middle class got stuck with housing they could not afford (you have to live somewhere) and the middle class gets stuck paying for all the illegals. All because the democrats wanted to try and get poor people housing. It sounds great on paper, but money is money. It will flow if you let it.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-22-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wes, Wake, Fly

Typical conservative mind set: Let's not talk to the other side because we might not like what they have to say.

There is a Trump for Prez thread because you guys started beating your drum to early. Which is the same reason why you're all stuck with Trump and staring a Hillary presidency in the face. To date, she is leading nearly every poll and all you guys had to do was nominate someone marginally political. There couldn't be a worse Democrat nominee than Hillary, but the fact she is beating Trump simply says that you guys f'ed up. John Kasich, Ben Carson or even Carly Fiorina would have all but guaranteed a republican controlled White House.

If we're going to bitch about politics, why not do it in the only political thread?
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod is too smart to truly believe that - he just likes to wind people up.
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So it almost sounds that it would be more financially prudent to build a "wall" around certain businesses and farmland instead of the entire southern border. Have you informed Trump?

Look, Delta you can attempt to pin the entire blame on the poor on the 2008 collapse, but if the banks wouldn't have attempted to profit so greatly on the predatory loans, the collapse would've been a lot less significant. Agreed?
I am not attempting to blame the collapse on the poor at all. I blame it on policy. This is the discussion I keep trying to have with you guys. WE all know money is going to flow to the path of least resistance. You are a fool to think that banks are not going to take advantage of it and equally a fool to think that they should not take advantage of it.

In my mind blaming banks and so on is stupid. We all want them working for us and with us. I said it once and I will say it again. Money has no heart, no soul and can not use itself. If it is not rare, it is worthless. We all need it to survive. We all know if it goes unchecked it it will flow and pool up like water. So what do you do? Proper policy and rules that allow for equal access to the market. In the case of the Glass Stegal, Clinton did not learn the history lesson. He took the finger out of the dam.

Once the money flowed, inflation in the market took off. Housing was getting rare because everyone was buying and many people buying more than one. The builders were also able to build faster than they should have been able to in our area because of the cheap and plentiful labor.

What I blame the illegals for is really the policy surrounding the illegals. I don't hate the people. I know illegal families and work with a couple of children of illegals. Outstanding people. That is not the issue. This is the strictly the business side. The middle class in the California is picking up tens of billions of dollars of tax load to support workers who are low end workers. With the low end workers, you now have some industries that are getting stinking rich off the low wages they can pay. Those industries use resources like the fast food industry. How much pressure is put on the supper market prices because they have to compete with McDonalds in the supply chain? How much water is being used because Corporate farms can now afford to plant cash crops because they have the cheap labor? Now the middle class has to watch their water usage because of the policy allowing the farms to do what they do.

It is not a simple answer but the discussion goes deep and wide. I am interesting in the hunt for answers....
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
Typical conservative mind set: Let's not talk to the other side because we might not like what they have to say.

There is a Trump for Prez thread because you guys started beating your drum to early. Which is the same reason why you're all stuck with Trump and staring a Hillary presidency in the face. To date, she is leading nearly every poll and all you guys had to do was nominate someone marginally political. There couldn't be a worse Democrat nominee than Hillary, but the fact she is beating Trump simply says that you guys f'ed up. John Kasich, Ben Carson or even Carly Fiorina would have all but guaranteed a republican controlled White House.

If we're going to bitch about politics, why not do it in the only political thread?
Democrats have lead every poll since I can remember. Hell, I think Mondale was ahead of Reagan.
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
That is a sound bite directly out of Fox News! I don't get it, what do you watch other than Fox News? You guys are the laughing stock of every other media outlet and still haven't caught on yet! If you watched anything else, you would realize you cant count on them! Here is one example, watch for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

To your point, what is more likely: the POTUS is responsible for racial tensions, or the national media for non-stop, 24/7 coverage every time a white cop shoots a black guy? Guess what, in 2015 police shot 171 white guys, 100 black, 54 hispanic and 6 Asians.
IF the president said stop it to the protestors, it would be stopped. He can also institute as zero tolerance policy for illegal protests. You know why Oakland has seen more and more violent protests (besides the fact that people in the Bay Area are dangerous leftists), it is because the city of Oakland stopped letting the police use the rubber bullets. It has been more and more lunacy after that.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-22-2016, 12:06 PM Reply   
Polls LOL! I lie so badly when they call my house and give them info that I would never believe so then I get a good laugh when people talk about who's leading them. I'm sure others do the same thing.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-22-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
IF the president said stop it to the protestors, it would be stopped. He can also institute as zero tolerance policy for illegal protests. You know why Oakland has seen more and more violent protests (besides the fact that people in the Bay Area are dangerous leftists), it is because the city of Oakland stopped letting the police use the rubber bullets. It has been more and more lunacy after that.
Really? Whenever Pres Obama tries to do or say anything, Fox news and the entire GOP field cries foul and says he is an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing and that he can't do that. Can you imagine what would happen if he tried (he would not succeed) to institute that policy?
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-22-2016, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
In my mind blaming banks and so on is stupid. We all want them working for us and with us. I said it once and I will say it again. Money has no heart, no soul and can not use itself. If it is not rare, it is worthless. We all need it to survive. We all know if it goes unchecked it it will flow and pool up like water. So what do you do? Proper policy and rules that allow for equal access to the market. In the case of the Glass Stegal, Clinton did not learn the history lesson. He took the finger out of the dam.

Once the money flowed, inflation in the market took off. Housing was getting rare because everyone was buying and many people buying more than one. The builders were also able to build faster than they should have been able to in our area because of the cheap and plentiful labor.
I definitely agree with you on this. Just because someone can afford something that is "For Sale" does not mean it should be bought. During the time leading up to the crash I was renting a house from a OG wakeboarder who owned 3 others around Orlando. I could back into a ball park figure of his earnings, and to say the #'s didn't check out was an under statement! I assumed he was getting help or had some family money. I was wrong.

Quote:
1. He can't say "Don't protest" because it is a basic civil liberty. 2. I get what you're saying and Obama did call for action from BLM. Even criticized them:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/us...n-yelling.html
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       07-22-2016, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
FEAR, FEAR, DOOM, GLOOM, FEAR! That's what I got out of the speech last night. I bet his daughter could run and get more GOP votes than him...she would have 100% of the male GOP vote and all she would have to do is stand at the podium, smile and wave.

I need to see Gary Johnson's speech before I solidify my vote for him after this f'ing circus.
Have you seen this Gary Johnson video? It is comedy gold.

**NSFW*** He calls Trump the P-word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Really? Whenever Pres Obama tries to do or say anything, Fox news and the entire GOP field cries foul and says he is an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing and that he can't do that. Can you imagine what would happen if he tried (he would not succeed) to institute that policy?
Well, it is people with common sense cries foul. If you read his book, I am pretty sure it explains his progressive one world agenda or look at what "reverend" Wright's God D@mn America Speech and his thoughts on black america. Rev. Wright is Obama's preacher. Or even Bill Ayers thoughts on the world considering Obama started his campaign in his house. People with a lick of sense absolutely should stand in Obama's way. The Republican's gain of the House and Senate was obtained because the American people wanted someone to stand in the way of Obama. Don't try and belittle that.

Rev Wright's God D@mn America rant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8

With that said, we are not talking about people with sense. We are talking about protestors who are being funded by Obama's pal Soro's.
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 12:38 PM Reply   
1. He can't say "Don't protest" because it is a basic civil liberty. 2. I get what you're saying and Obama did call for action from BLM. Even criticized them:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/us...n-yelling.html[/QUOTE]

Nice story and his point that they are heard is spot on. However, this was done in England, not at the state of the Union. He can't tell them not to protest, however he can order it dealt with swiftly. You are allowed peaceful assembly. Not violating civil rights of others. It is a touchy subject. Him and Soro's have the radicals involved and it is hard to put them back in the box. Just ask the Ferguson organizers when the radicals came back demanding their $5,000 for there protest actions.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2016, 12:41 PM Reply   
If you don't understand that the people who say "all lives matter" are contributing to the murder of cops then you really don't understand much.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-22-2016, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
Have you seen this Gary Johnson video? It is comedy gold.

**NSFW*** He calls Trump the P-word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
HAHAHAHA! That is funny!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-22-2016, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, it is people with common sense cries foul. If you read his book, I am pretty sure it explains his progressive one world agenda or look at what "reverend" Wright's God D@mn America Speech and his thoughts on black america. Rev. Wright is Obama's preacher. Or even Bill Ayers thoughts on the world considering Obama started his campaign in his house. People with a lick of sense absolutely should stand in Obama's way. The Republican's gain of the House and Senate was obtained because the American people wanted someone to stand in the way of Obama. Don't try and belittle that.

Rev Wright's God D@mn America rant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8

With that said, we are not talking about people with sense. We are talking about protestors who are being funded by Obama's pal Soro's.
Dude, I don't think Obama goes to church much or ever did. It's amazing the amount of power some of you believe spiritual leaders have over people.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2016, 12:58 PM Reply   
Unfortunately that Johnson video indicates that he is not aware that the trade deficit and trying to compete domestically with China is a problem. The rest I like.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-22-2016, 1:01 PM Reply   
This interview with Johnson is pretty funny too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmoEBskXbA
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, I don't think Obama goes to church much or ever did. It's amazing the amount of power some of you believe spiritual leaders have over people.
He did go to his church, often. That was a big deal leading up to his first election. I agree that we give too much credit for somethings however when a person associates with certain types of people they tend to take some ideas from them. Obama did not seem to openly hang out with America first types. His book from what I understand is not a America first type book. ALL these people are radical leftists and so is his book, so what part does not compute? He is a radical leftist.
Old    deltahoosier            07-22-2016, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you don't understand that the people who say "all lives matter" are contributing to the murder of cops then you really don't understand much.
Maybe however just because someone turns on the lights and the roaches are there does not mean it is the light switch operators fault for the roaches. There are roaches in the black community. Their are roaches in the white community. The difference is the white community will squash their roaches. Is seems that the roaches in the black community rule the roost. BLM, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, Gang Bangers, Jesse the roach Jackson, Al R. Sharpton. Any other voice from the black community turns out is not "black" enough. If you don't tow the line, then you are a Uncle Tom.

Like I said, I see more and more black people video blogging and running conservative websites. I could be wrong but I predict that we will see 5% to 10% black Republican vote this time vs what I believe is the traditional value of 2%.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-22-2016, 4:40 PM Reply   
Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/us...n-yelling.html
Nice story and his point that they are heard is spot on. However, this was done in England, not at the state of the Union. He can't tell them not to protest, however he can order it dealt with swiftly. You are allowed peaceful assembly. Not violating civil rights of others. It is a touchy subject. Him and Soro's have the radicals involved and it is hard to put them back in the box. Just ask the Ferguson organizers when the radicals came back demanding their $5,000 for there protest actions.[/QUOTE]

Dude...."done in England"... come on. That is the definition of being nit-picky. Besides, stay on topic your point was that Obama hasn't denounced or criticized BLM, when in fact he has. What radicals do they have involved? Fact of the matter, Obama is no more responsible for BLM or racial tensions than he is the sinking of the Titantic.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2016, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe however just because someone turns on the lights and the roaches are there does not mean it is the light switch operators fault for the roaches.
You have no f'ng idea what I'm talking about when I wrote that post. And here's another dumba$$ who has no f'ng idea. Right off his FB wall.
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-22-2016, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
He did go to his church, often. That was a big deal leading up to his first election. I agree that we give too much credit for somethings however when a person associates with certain types of people they tend to take some ideas from them. Obama did not seem to openly hang out with America first types. His book from what I understand is not a America first type book. ALL these people are radical leftists and so is his book, so what part does not compute? He is a radical leftist.
Trump used to hang with the Clintons and was an Obama supporter. Does your memory only go back a couple of years if something pertains to a GOP candidate?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-22-2016, 8:36 PM Reply   
By Rod's logic (which of course he only applies when and where he wants to) Trump is a pedophile and rapist because he has long hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, fellow billionaire and convicted sex offender. In fact Trump himself is currently being sued by one of Epstein's sex slaves for having raped her when she was 13.

This is probably the reason Drumpf hasn't brought up Bill's connection to Epstein...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-22-2016, 8:37 PM Reply   
And in other news, Hillary announces her veep pick
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-22-2016, 9:06 PM Reply   
http://www.miamiherald.com/entertain...e91353232.html

Just the latest example of how Drumpf business MO is just to screw over the little guy. Luckily in this case justice prevailed and Drumpf has been ordered to pay $300k in fees. Of course, he hasn't paid yet...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2016, 11:09 PM Reply   
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c590f7ea06f4

Even if he doesn't win, still come, it is rad
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-23-2016, 10:39 AM Reply   
Hey Ralph: how about we send all the Refugees over to NZ? I'm sure they will be very happy there! You guys have lots of entitlements. Mohammad's followers love them hand outs.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-23-2016, 5:15 PM Reply   
I'm happy to take them, refugees have had a pretty ****ty deal, if we can help out we should.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-24-2016, 1:43 AM Reply   
Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-24-2016, 2:14 AM Reply   
The American Conservative ran a great interview with the author of a book I may just have to pick up. Really interesting conversation around working class American and how we find ourselves staring at the prospect of a Trump presidency and specifically calling out failures in both the liberal and conservative spheres.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...s-poor-whites/
Old    bigdtx            07-24-2016, 7:53 AM Reply   
^^ Just read the article. Now I'm interested in the book too...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2016, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
The American Conservative ran a great interview with the author of a book I may just have to pick up. Really interesting conversation around working class American and how we find ourselves staring at the prospect of a Trump presidency and specifically calling out failures in both the liberal and conservative spheres.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...s-poor-whites/
That is the single best thing you've ever contributed to this forum. I also think you'll be secretly voting for Trump. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-24-2016, 10:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is the single best thing you've ever contributed to this forum. I also think you'll be secretly voting for Trump.r
Lol that's some funny $hitzzz. 2 of the biggest contributors to this thread both A. don't live in the States and B. are Demzzz Libralzzz

Sorry Ralph your a great guy and I respect you but you can't even vote here.
You do live in a beautiful part of the world your lucky!

How about we import 20k in refugees you your paradise and see how you like it please make sure you have your hand outs easy to access and ip front! Because Mohammad needs your support

Last edited by grant_west; 07-24-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2016, 11:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol that's some funny $hitzzz. 2 of the biggest contributors to this thread both A. don't live in the States and B. are Demzzz Libralzzz

How about we import 20k in refugees you your paradise and see how you like it please make sure you have your hand outs easy to access and ip front! Because Mohammad needs your support
Did Hawaii secede today? I missed that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2016, 12:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

Ha ha, of course the number of imports have to be in proportion with the size of the existing populating but i have met a few refuges in my travels and they have been good people. That is just my experience. Plus i recognise that i am a descendant of an immigrant a few hundred years ago, I don't own this place, just a custodian and occupant of it.

No i can't vote but you guys are the leader of the free world or whatever, the leader there effects the whole world, the wrong leader in a strongly negative way.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2016, 2:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did Hawaii secede today? I missed that.
The #12 welfare state Hawaii. Hummm I wonder who they will be voting for?????
Attached Images

Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-25-2016, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Ralph: how about we send all the Refugees over to NZ? I'm sure they will be very happy there! You guys have lots of entitlements. Mohammad's followers love them hand outs.
Well..... there's this. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11581680
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-25-2016, 7:35 AM Reply   
Grant proudly advertising that 16 out of the 19 top welfare states are republican. Does he even know what he posts anymore?
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-25-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Majority around here take cash jobs at $20 an hour or if they are farm labor, it is a cash job. Farm labor is not taxed. In California as of 2003, the state was eating roughly $15 billion a year in social services for illegals.
Okay, walk me though this logic. An employer (LLC or INC) who has to use a Tax ID #, or personal SS# to receive payment for goods or services under a W-9, opposed to a independent contractor's 1099. If the employer is paid under 1099 then the payor/client will account for the funds as a business expense which is subsequently due from the payee the following April. As a W9 the payment is instantly exempt as a business expense, from one business to another. So you're telling me the employer then chooses to pay an employee, or other, in cash with funds that are already on the books? How do you think they account for that payroll that was paid out with out paying taxes on it? Money is traceable. Why do guys think employers can just throw cash around without it being tracked? Have you ever heard of an IRS Audit? As an employer I would be stupid to cheat payroll taxes. Any other area I could cheat and not get caught, but payroll taxes. The short, SOMONE IS PAYING THE TAXES

$20 an hour huh? So $800 a week/ $3,200 a month / $38,400 a year out the door without ever hitting the books. Bull****.

As for California, every aspect goverenment is controlled by liberals. Which took your Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's $26B deficit and turned it into a $11B surplus!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-25-2016, 10:19 AM Reply   
Ram, did you even look at your chart? See all that RED? Lol
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2016, 10:24 AM Reply   
Ram: Don't care! Red or Blue welfair is welfair hand outs are just that!

But not to try and change the subject, how do you HildaBeast supporters feel about the latest Email scandal.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Clintons response : Dam you RUSSIA LOL,
The US is about the elect the most corrupt family to the highest position in the land. But some how TRUMP is the bad guy! LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-25-2016, 11:01 AM Reply   
If you "don't care" then what was the point of your statement about who they'd be voting for? I know Trump contradicts himself constantly but that doesn't mean you have to.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-25-2016, 11:07 AM Reply   
As for the DNC emails, it wouldn't be an election year without democrats doing something stupid to try and blow their chances. No one can beat the democrats when it comes to losing elections they should win.

As for Russia, it was indeed two well known Russian groups affiliated with Moscow behind the leaks.

Grant, I'm still curious about the tweet I posted above. How many racist jokes would you have been plastering all over ww if Obama had showed up to his convention with 5 kids from 3 different baby mamas?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-25-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
^^^I gotta admit I'd be making hay out of it if Obama was up there with all those different kids with different mothers. That said, I think you'll still be voting for Trump like I will.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-25-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
You can keep trolling, Mark, but unfortunately I'll have to disappoint you. Not that my vote matters this cycle (it didn't really matter in CA either I suppose) except for popular brownie points. At least you're honest about your hypocrisy and racism - good for you!

And Grant, if you think Putin doesn't have a vested interest in Trump winning...
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-25-2016, 12:09 PM Reply   
The Right's way of arguing.
1. Bring up random fact from conservative website.
2. Get fact disproven.
3. Repeat or bash Hillary.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-25-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can keep trolling, Mark, but unfortunately I'll have to disappoint you. Not that my vote matters this cycle (it didn't really matter in CA either I suppose) except for popular brownie points. At least you're honest about your hypocrisy and racism - good for you!

And Grant, if you think Putin doesn't have a vested interest in Trump winning...
Racism??? Where did you get that from? Wanna take that back? If I'm a racist, you're a closet Trump lover.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2016, 5:16 PM Reply   
Pretty sure most people are racist to be honest. When I see a black guy I assume he can jump high, if i see a Asian guy it think he is good at maths. I think that is normal and its the way our brains work to make sense of a large complex world. When it gets out of hand is when you don't recognize preconceived ideas can be wrong or when you mix racism with hate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-25-2016, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Pretty sure most people are racist to be honest. When I see a black guy I assume he can jump high, if i see a Asian guy it think he is good at maths. I think that is normal and its the way our brains work to make sense of a large complex world. When it gets out of hand is when you don't recognize preconceived ideas can be wrong or when you mix racism with hate.
Your first two sentences describe predudice, not racism. There's a big difference.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2016, 7:09 PM Reply   
Not according to google:
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Anyway we digress. Trump is a redneck cracker. Hillary is as slippery as an eel but with less charm. USA is ****ed for at least another 4 years. I bet in 4 years time you guys are wishing Obama could have just done another term.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2016, 8:57 PM Reply   
Wes : I gotta admit. That's some funny shizzz you got me on! Ok point taken.
I'm gonna be 100 right here right now. I don't see Obama as a black man. He has always been well spoken and far from what is a stereotypical black dude. But if he had 5 difrent kids from 5 different baby momma' I would so would see him as a black man for sure 100% does that make me a racist ?

Last edited by grant_west; 07-25-2016 at 9:01 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2016, 9:07 PM Reply   
Ralph: let's say they were to dump a bunch of refugees in your county of NZ and I'm not talking about 55 people like what the artical points out I'm
Talking about thousands like what has happend in FRANCE Germany Sweedan Denmark Norway Holand. Do some research see how thoes country's have liked their new Friends