Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-01-2009, 9:26 AM Reply   
Just wanted to thank Ryan at Ronix for great customer service. I called up last Friday with some issues with my laces. By yesterday, a whole new set of laces for me and my buddy showed up along with new base plates to swap out. Great to see a company stand behind its product and be so responsive to keep us on the water. Now if only this cursed wind and rain would go away!
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2009, 4:39 PM Reply   
Where your base plates rocking from front to back like a quarter inch or so. What year are your boots? I may have the same problems.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-01-2009, 6:17 PM Reply   
Nick the 07 model seemed to have that problem, i had the same problem when i had my 07's they fixed it on the 08 baseplate, when i had my 07's i just emailed them and they immediately send me a new set of the 08 baseplates, only reason i dont have the 07's any more is because a week after gettign the new baseplate i took a hard fall and tore the liner out of my binding, so i got them replaced and they even stepped up and sent me the 08 model!!!! i love ronix products and the fact that they stand behind all there products and have a great customer service reputation will keep me buying ronix products in the future!!! Hats off to all the guys at ronix
essay message over now lol
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-01-2009, 6:27 PM Reply   
I lost L bars for my cells and he sent them right out. Ronix definitely steps up. Now if I could ride their gear for s@#t I might be happy. HA
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-01-2009, 6:43 PM Reply   
Mine are 2008's but I just mentioned my buddy had 2007's and they sent the baseplates (2008's by the look of them) to swap out without even asking. My buddy was stoked. Give them a call.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       05-01-2009, 9:21 PM Reply   
Not really sure what an "L" bar is..... Mine came with "J" Bars....
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2009, 10:25 PM Reply   
Could someone send me the number to call or tell me were I can find it.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-02-2009, 4:22 AM Reply   
It seems like all of the big companies have stepped up their customer service lately. CWB, Ronix, Hyperlite, and Slingshot have gotten nothing but praises on here. It leads to believe one thing, either Liquid Force boards dont break or _______________ <--(insert your thought here). If you go over to wakeskating.com, the companies have great customer service in that industry as well, and they are much smaller and really can't afford to be replacing broken boards. It's a crazy sport where in where we can break gear and get it replaced for free. No other sport is like that, SO HOW DO I SPEND SO MUCH DAMN MONEY ON IT!!!!!!!????????
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2009, 7:16 AM Reply   
My ronix broke in half so we sent it back through my local shop, and Ronix claimed it broke because i was hitting rails. There are no rails in Arizona and they threw my board out.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       05-02-2009, 8:58 AM Reply   
1-888-RonixCo

from Ronixwake.com under the "about" tab.
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-02-2009, 10:24 AM Reply   
Thanks for the number. I have had heel and toe lift since the end of last season along with the lace tightener deal coming lose all the time.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       05-02-2009, 12:08 PM Reply   
No problem man. I had it laying on my desk.

I had to call because the reinstones (sp) fell out of my girlfriends bindings...... seriously shoot me.
Im sure the added jewels make her ride better. But a happy girl means a happy guy.
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-02-2009, 12:46 PM Reply   
Ronix will continue to be the best with the best riders making the product...can't tell you how awesome the 09 boots are if you haven't ridden them yet.
Old    sdahockey21            05-02-2009, 4:33 PM Reply   
Ryan is the man! Oh and RONIX is ok I guess.. ;) ha ha

(Message edited by sdahockey21 on May 02, 2009)
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-03-2009, 10:58 AM Reply   
I have ridden lots of different boots... when I tried on the new Parks Relic binding... I couldn't believe how great they felt... I alway have my boots loosen up while I ride and have to adjust or put up with them. With my new Ronix... I adjust them once while on the dock or swim step... they stay the same tension while I ride... Love the lower profile and the toolless screws... oh yeah, they are really light... so is my new Viva board thanks Ronix! Aloha Joe
Old     (ssteele013)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-03-2009, 2:06 PM Reply   
ryan and ash are good people