Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-19-2016, 11:02 AM Reply   
So I wanted to go with marine audio since I plan on running the top off all the time. I am running my rear audio wire on the frame, I bought some normal speaker wire from a auto parts store. I was 2nd guessing that decision so I reached out to Tim from Wet Sounds. I have never seen their wet wire line and I pulled the trigger on it. Wow is it nice. I was worried about the the cheap wiring just rotting being exposed to the elements, even in looming. I have never seen wire this nice.

It's 100% oxygen free tinned copper. Twisted pair Quad shielded RCA cables. Fusion Nickel plated marine connection blocks.

If anyone is getting ready to build a boat audio system, I would highly suggest this wet wire. From the coating to the wire, to the wire itself Tim from wetsounds has really made the best wire I have ever seen. I will probably rip out my boat stereo wiring soon and change it to wet wire.

If anyone is interested in reading my build thread on my 77 Resto Bronco. The link is below.
I am running a wetsounds amp, wet wire single amp kit, wetsounds 6.5" speakers, clarion marine deck and a shallow subwoofer that still needs to be picked out.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=259028
Attached Images

Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-19-2016, 10:10 PM Reply   
Stinger makes an equal quality for a great price for any budget minded needs.