Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-15-2008, 2:48 PM Reply   
Anyone know of good rental houses on the Delta. I want to get a place for a three to four day weekend that would be good for two to three families. Preferably in Discovey Bay, mainly because I have not ventured to the north and dont know my way around.

There seems to be more online near Isleton. How is this area for boarding?
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-15-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
Stayed at this place once for a few days. Pretty cool place. We enjoyed it. Did a bachelor/bachelorette party there over a weekend.

http://www.deltariverhouse.com/
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-15-2008, 4:07 PM Reply   
Delta Riverhouse is awesome. There's great riding over there. A really nice swimming pool, plenty of room. There's also a pretty decent restaraunt/bar in close walking distance. Definitely worth checking out.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-15-2008, 4:13 PM Reply   
And you get a discount on the food and in the Bar when you stay there
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-15-2008, 6:08 PM Reply   
There's a nice house just south of Orwood. Enough room to dock a couple of boats. The house is located all by itself, so there is no problem with making noise. If your interested, I could get the number for you.
Old     (deltardr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-15-2008, 7:33 PM Reply   
I'm having my wedding at the delta river house in June. Nice place.
Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-15-2008, 8:08 PM Reply   
Thanks for the help. The Delta River Houses looks sweet. We are looking for something not so nice and cheaper.

Tim, if the house by Orwood is cheaper I am definitely interested.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       04-16-2008, 7:33 AM Reply   
The Orwood property is cheaper and you will be happily surprised when you walk in the door. The place is off the hook with a ton of room and no one to disturb. Hop Sing is the closest neighbor and he just comes by to empty the garbage for you.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-16-2008, 8:08 AM Reply   
Here's the place near Orwood.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/18420.html
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-17-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/california/central-valley#5841