Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2019, 4:22 PM Reply   
What happened to the budget balancing magic of the tcaja? How come the national debt is going UP in a booming economy? Nobody worried about this anymore?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Like his wall?

Yes I did. As soon as airport people started calling in sick, he ended it. You think those 800,000 dont do anything? They threatened to strike day one this time, a little added motivation to back down from the manufactured crisis.

Well, since career criminals rarely take the kids with them to a robbery it makes me think that the analogy is faulty. Create a real one.

Yes, I agree manufacturing panels isnt 100% clean, Its basically glass glued together. The difference is that once complete no more pollution and no moving parts to maintain or repair. In addition it is creating energy for free, no fuel to power them. Can you see the benefit? Like owning a car you dont need to put gas in every week. Correct again Delta, all the country is not sunny socal, Ariz....sunshine almost everyday. Clean energy is not limited to Solar. Wind and geothermal are growing. My buddy runs an electric co. His company is doing the electric for the biggest cannabis growing warehouses near the palm springs desert, minimum is 100,000 sqft. These growers get big $$ if they meet certain restrictions. He is designing solar panels that power geothermal underground power to run the lights and all. 100% renewable 100,000+ warehouses running without an electric bill. There are plenty of options in clean energy. The Cheeto should know, it in the Govt
US Energy Information Administration.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...renewable_home
actually career criminals take the kids with them all the way to crime. My wife worked with sex trafficking task force on help for other agencies role. They use kids coming and going for sex crimes in very high numbers. They also like under aged kids for moving drugs because they can not be tried as adults.

Solar panels are not exactly glass glued together. They are created almost exactly like the process for manufacturing IC chips. They are monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon wafer material that have to be doped with boron and phosphorous to create the N and P junctions. There is some nastiness to making them however many places have been making the wafers for years.

From an article:

There are some chemicals used in the manufacturing process to prepare silicone and make the wafers for monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels. One of the most toxic chemicals created as a byproduct of this process is silicon tetrachloride. This chemical, if not handled and disposed of properly, can lead to burns on your skin, harmful air pollutants that increase lung disease, and if exposed to water can release hydrochloric acid, which is a corrosive substance bad for human and environmental health.

The panels themselves, like any other electrical appliance, may also contain a number of toxic materials (to name a few, cadmium telluride, copper indium selenide, and sulfur hexafluoride). These materials are used in the manufacturing process for many other electronics, like your cell phone or laptop.

Solar again is not going to power the grid. It can help. It is like the dude that gets all the fry oil from the local McDonalds. Works great until you need a few billion barrels of it. Geothermal is great too but it is not going to power the entire grid. Your buddy sure can do those things with the grow houses. The whole world is not going to get batteries for night time operation. The wind does not blow all the time and you can not use it if the wind speed is not too high. All these are great ideas and most certainly can change the economic and livelihoods of third worlders that can not afford massive infastructure. It still is not going to power the whole US, Europe and Asia power grids. Are we going to set off a resource war for Quartzite?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 4:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
First Delta lies about the tax burden, now you're lying about the popular vote. Notice something about the states in green, genius?

https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/state-status
Only thing your graphic shows is democrat state have a law. Water is wet.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like his wall?

]
No like his budget on Department of Energy, Defense and everything. Trump cut major portions of all those budgets and congress did not accept any of them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
First Delta lies about the tax burden, now you're lying about the popular vote. Notice something about the states in green, genius?

https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/state-status
I would not say I am lying about tax burden. Apparently have my top portion out of wack.

The Top 10% still pays over 37% according to your source

According to Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-taxes-in-2016

Interesting tidbit that the top 0.001% or 1400 people paid as much as the bottom 50%. I thought the rich needed to pay their fair share? 1400 people paid as much as the bottom 50%

In other words, the bottom 50 percent paid 3 percent. Which small percentile of tax payers also paid 3 percent or more? You might have guessed it. It is the top 0.001%, or about 1,400 taxpayers. That group alone paid 3.25 percent of all income taxes. In 2001, the bottom 50 percent paid nearly 5 percent whereas the top 0.001 percent of filers paid 2.3 percent of income taxes.

According to Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-...tax-1523007001

The results show how steeply progressive the U.S. income tax remains. For 2018, households in the top 20% will have income of about $150,000 or more and 52% of total income, about the same as in 2017. But they will pay about 87% of income taxes, up from about 84% last year.

I thought that Trumps tax cuts were for the rich. The rich are increasing their contribution by 3 percent compared to last year.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2019, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Solar panels are not exactly glass glued together. They are created almost exactly like the process for manufacturing IC chips. They are monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon wafer material that have to be doped with boron and phosphorous to create the N and P junctions. There is some nastiness to making them however many places have been making the wafers for years.

From an article:

There are some chemicals used in the manufacturing process to prepare silicone and make the wafers for monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels. One of the most toxic chemicals created as a byproduct of this process is silicon tetrachloride. This chemical, if not handled and disposed of properly, can lead to burns on your skin, harmful air pollutants that increase lung disease, and if exposed to water can release hydrochloric acid, which is a corrosive substance bad for human and environmental health.

The panels themselves, like any other electrical appliance, may also contain a number of toxic materials (to name a few, cadmium telluride, copper indium selenide, and sulfur hexafluoride). These materials are used in the manufacturing process for many other electronics, like your cell phone or laptop.

Solar again is not going to power the grid. It can help. It is like the dude that gets all the fry oil from the local McDonalds. Works great until you need a few billion barrels of it. Geothermal is great too but it is not going to power the entire grid. Your buddy sure can do those things with the grow houses. The whole world is not going to get batteries for night time operation. The wind does not blow all the time and you can not use it if the wind speed is not too high. All these are great ideas and most certainly can change the economic and livelihoods of third worlders that can not afford massive infastructure. It still is not going to power the whole US, Europe and Asia power grids. Are we going to set off a resource war for Quartzite?
Lots of good ideas are created with dangerous manufacturing process. Even a swimming pool in a backyard has super hazardous chemicals. If I dont handle the Muriatic acid for my pool safely I can burn myself pretty bad. Handled safely, not a problem. Unlike nuke waste...

And then they work for the next 20 years or so with no maintenance. Building any powerplant is going to be 10,000 times dirtier, 100,000 times more expensive, 100,000,000 times more fuel required to run. Tons of research in batteries now and they get better all the time. Agree, everyone cant make their own biodiesel, not enough McDonalds. My buddies big warehouses are running geothermal/solar. These places are 24 hour a day. I dont know all the details and if or how much batteries are involved. Im planning on putting up panels this year. This summer ill be sure to remind you of my single digit elec bill with a/c running and pool filter 8 hours a day. Gonna be a hot one lol.
BTW, one more shot at the Cheeto. Honestly, every time he opens his trap about it being cold outside so climate change is fake...he looks like an idiot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lots of good ideas are created with dangerous manufacturing process. Even a swimming pool in a backyard has super hazardous chemicals. If I dont handle the Muriatic acid for my pool safely I can burn myself pretty bad. Handled safely, not a problem. Unlike nuke waste...

And then they work for the next 20 years or so with no maintenance. Building any powerplant is going to be 10,000 times dirtier, 100,000 times more expensive, 100,000,000 times more fuel required to run. Tons of research in batteries now and they get better all the time. Agree, everyone cant make their own biodiesel, not enough McDonalds. My buddies big warehouses are running geothermal/solar. These places are 24 hour a day. I dont know all the details and if or how much batteries are involved. Im planning on putting up panels this year. This summer ill be sure to remind you of my single digit elec bill with a/c running and pool filter 8 hours a day. Gonna be a hot one lol.
BTW, one more shot at the Cheeto. Honestly, every time he opens his trap about it being cold outside so climate change is fake...he looks like an idiot.
We are not talking Muriatic acid. We are talking crap that catches fire if it hits air in a gas form. We are talking processing chemicals that eat your bone calcium if you get it on your skin. I believe there are only 8 places in the world that makes the raw wafers. You can not get a permit to open a wafer manufacturer just anywhere. I am sure they will get the cost down, but if you are talk world supply, then it won't happen and again, you still have not accounted for power grid. PG&E still has to pay regular power plants for peak generation potential because home owners are not under contract to provide it. PG&E is giving government forced corporate welfare to household solar owners. As soon as that ends because it is bankrupting PG&E, then solar owners are going to lose that relief of selling to the grid.

How are power plant dirtier? They have massive clean infastructure built onto them. Usage does not equal pollution. 100,000,000 times more expensive for 100,000,000 the work load. I don't think you understand how many households and business are on the power grid.

Have fun with your solar panels. I am sure if you are just gluing glass together, I doubt you are powering a house. Maybe heating pool water but not running a house. If you are buying panels yourself, then you are one of those rich democrats I speak about. If you are buying/ renting from a company then you are paying about as much as me on PG&E. You are just taking on the equipment risk and having to pay the cost of eventual solarization of the panels that will render them useless in near time. Good luck paying the hazardous waste fees and the repair costs.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-12-2019 at 5:22 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2019, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

The results show how steeply progressive the U.S. income tax remains. For 2018, households in the top 20% will have income of about $150,000 or more and 52% of total income, about the same as in 2017. But they will pay about 87% of income taxes, up from about 84% last year.

I thought that Trumps tax cuts were for the rich. The rich are increasing their contribution by 3 percent compared to last year.

$150k is rich?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
$150k is rich?
Yep. That is why I laugh at west coast democrats. They want to share the wealth but they don't realize they are the rich ones. Cracks me up every time. Democrats until maybe 8 years ago used to rail on the richest people and talk about anyone making over $100,000 at almost every debate and rally. They moved it to $200,000. As you see around $150,000 seems to be the area of the richest Americans. Never gets old.

Wait until you see the percentage of Americans vs the world. Now you will see why it is so dangerous when democrats use words of spreading the wealth, top 1% and being children of the world in one speech. Start putting together those words and the policies and treaties you see floating out for vote and it becomes pretty clear what is happening
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2019, 5:32 PM Reply   
So you are saying that 1 in 5 adults (top 20% is your number) is rich? If everyone is rich what does rich mean?

I don’t think people are thinking of the school principal or OT working fireman when they are considering who is rich.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2019, 5:37 PM Reply   
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...n-america.html

Food for thought on what people think rich means when asked.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying that 1 in 5 adults (top 20% is your number) is rich? If everyone is rich what does rich mean?

I don’t think people are thinking of the school principal or OT working fireman when they are considering who is rich.
I agree. It is not my number. This is the number in the who pays taxes. This is also the numbers the democrat party historically uses when they are campaigning against the "Have's" on behalf of the "Have Not's"

I know for certain I would love to make that kind of money. Union construction workers around here have been making $100,00 plus a year since the early 90's around these parts. They buy up multiple homes and are in it with the appraisers and so on. Totally perverted the market.. Now add on the high density of financial people and game developers, the whole area is not affordable for middle class people.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2019, 5:41 PM Reply   
$150k is bottom of top 20%. That we can agree on.

Whether top 20% means rich or not is where we differ.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Only thing your graphic shows is democrat state have a law. Water is wet.
Are you intentionally being obtuse? Did you read what Mark wrote regarding the electoral college? The link shows that it is the heavily democratic states that have already passed the abolition of it in both houses and had it signed into law by their governor.

"I would totally DARE the dems to support getting rid of the electoral college. You would need a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$ from kicking them so hard."

Clearly it is the red states that need Mr. J to dare them into submission, not the blue ones.

As for your your tax lie Rod, the facts speak for themselves. You claimed that the 1% pay 99% of all income tax, when they actually pay roughly 37%. What was that about liars being dangerous and violent?

Last edited by pesos; 02-12-2019 at 5:46 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...n-america.html

Food for thought on what people think rich means when asked.
Yep. The perception is higher but if you look in your article you really only have to make about $100,000 a year. I most of the US, this is the case the people usually are living well.

I was looking a realator.com and looking at housing from here vs Indiana where I grew up. $500,000 in Cali gets you a 2000 sq ft house (5 years old) with about a 1.5 to 2 hour commute to your job. In Indiana, the same house in my town is over 5,000 sq ft (newer home) on 3 to 5 acres. The issue is the number of jobs that support a mortgage of that amount. Thus the income difference between the rich and poor is not as great in general because that $500,000 house is the upper side where the $500,000 house is the lower side.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you intentionally being obtuse? Did you read what Mark wrote regarding the electoral college? The link shows that it is the heavily democratic states that have already passed the abolition of it in both houses and had it signed into law by their governor.

"I would totally DARE the dems to support getting rid of the electoral college. You would need a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$ from kicking them so hard."

Clearly it is the red states that need Mr. J to dare them into submission, not the blue ones.

As for your your tax lie Rod, the facts speak for themselves. You claimed that the 1% pay 99% of all income tax, when they actually pay roughly 37%. What was that about liars being dangerous and violent?
Awe. You triggered. So someone has to be 100% accurate on multiple discussion topics or are we allowed to misquote from a previous article I read in the past. Be challenged like an adult, research and correct the record? I guess that makes a lie in your world huh? With that, the discussion orginally was about rich people (in which you are one of those) and tax cuts. Turns out that the top percent actually is paying more this year than last. Looks like it is up by 3% according to the Article I posted. I thought Trump gave all his buddies tax breaks for the rich? Looks like they are paying a higher percent in income taxes.

I am not sure I said about liars being dangerous and violent. I said democrats are dangerous and violent.

As far as democrat states passing a law abolishing the electoral college. So what. It is against the constitution. Democrat states are also the ones who have the highest number of working poor usually propped up by illegal immigration. Of course they want to make it mob rule. That is why you are dangerous. Only a fool would want mob rule. Isn't that what you guys do in the streets when beating up Republicans and burning down towns?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-12-2019 at 5:53 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2019, 5:51 PM Reply   
ok Delta, IT Is A Dangerous process to build solar panels. Still, they are on 10% or so of SoCal roofs.
I appreciate your thoughts. I have done a little research on the agreements PG&E, Edison...use. Admittedly I do not understand the whole system. As far as I know the elec companies do not allow the public to create more elec than they use. To accomplish this they require installers to average your previous years bill and thats how they determine how many panels (kilowatt hours) you can have on your roof. I think solar owners send much if any power back to the elec company for a profit. But what if they could?
Im buying the best panels available. I helped my friend install his at his house, he is $10k into the entire project. His have only 10 or so on the roof. the rest of the system is the patio cover that covers his RV area. The panels are the actual roof for that (not 100% water proof, more water resistant plus shade). The $10k included all patio lumber. We did our River house for free because I have access to "extra parts" from previous jobs. Im not a rich democrat lol, im super freaking conservative. I did the math, Im in the money in 6 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
ok Delta, IT Is A Dangerous process to build solar panels. Still, they are on 10% or so of SoCal roofs.
I appreciate your thoughts. I have done a little research on the agreements PG&E, Edison...use. Admittedly I do not understand the whole system. As far as I know the elec companies do not allow the public to create more elec than they use. To accomplish this they require installers to average your previous years bill and thats how they determine how many panels (kilowatt hours) you can have on your roof. I think solar owners send much if any power back to the elec company for a profit. But what if they could?
Im buying the best panels available. I helped my friend install his at his house, he is $10k into the entire project. His have only 10 or so on the roof. the rest of the system is the patio cover that covers his RV area. The panels are the actual roof for that (not 100% water proof, more water resistant plus shade). The $10k included all patio lumber. We did our River house for free because I have access to "extra parts" from previous jobs. Im not a rich democrat lol, im super freaking conservative. I did the math, Im in the money in 6 years.
Not bad if you are in the money is 6 years. I don't think most people are in the money that soon. I know every year you get one lump bill that is called a "True Up" This can be a few hundred to low $1000 if I recall. I have seen it discussed in a forum or two. I still don't understand it totally.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 5:57 PM Reply   
Triggered? What do you guys even mean when you say that? If calling you out on your lies and constant goalpost moving is "triggered" then maybe you need a dictionary.

As for your continued "alternative facts" (do you prefer that nomenclature?) the tax rate for the wealthy did not go up 3%, it went down from 39.6 to 37%. You're also conveniently omitting the 20% pass-through (personal YEAH-uh on that one) and the corporate rate dropping from 35% to 21%.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
$150k is bottom of top 20%. That we can agree on.

Whether top 20% means rich or not is where we differ.
I will never see $150,000 a year before I retire. I consider them rich and so does most of fly over America. That is where the votes are turning. You also are not in consolidation with your own political party as they clearly have said people making that much are the rich.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not bad if you are in the money is 6 years. I don't think most people are in the money that soon. I know every year you get one lump bill that is called a "True Up" This can be a few hundred to low $1000 if I recall. I have seen it discussed in a forum or two. I still don't understand it totally.
Like anything else the technology has come a long way in the last 10-20 years. Our current system the previous owners put in is decent and keep our bill down to about 10-20% of that of our neighbors - and that's with me working from home running my gear (and the AC) all day.

The CA home we're planning will be netzero and should be a 6-7 year breakeven.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
I will never see $150,000 a year before I retire. I consider them rich and so does most of fly over America. That is where the votes are turning. You also are not in consolidation with your own political party as they clearly have said people making that much are the rich.
$150k/year is solid even in CA except for certain areas - especially if that's a single earner. I don't disagree with you except that I think when you add it up you'll find more voters not making 150k in urban areas than you will in rural ones with the number continuing to increase - it's just population density.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Triggered? What do you guys even mean when you say that? If calling you out on your lies and constant goalpost moving is "triggered" then maybe you need a dictionary.

As for your continued "alternative facts" (do you prefer that nomenclature?) the tax rate for the wealthy did not go up 3%, it went down from 39.6 to 37%. You're also conveniently omitting the 20% pass-through (personal YEAH-uh on that one) and the corporate rate dropping from 35% to 21%.
I did not move a goal post. The discussion originally was about Trump tax cuts and my line was just a data point in a general conceptual discussion. I was wrong, you were right. I still found where my point was made. The Richest people still pay the most in taxes and the rich increase their tax burden this year over last year. Looks like Trump did not give a bigger income tax break to the rich like was being claimed.

The Top 0.001% or 1400 people pay as much in total income taxes and the bottom 50% of the people, yet you guys run around saying they do not pay their fair share. I personally do not like rich people in a general fashion but I am not going to run around saying they don't pay their share when clearly they do (income tax wise). You want to go after stocks then we can talk but we need to understand the impact to company growth for the discussion.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 6:07 PM Reply   
Where is the $150k tax number coming from? I can't find any of these news grabbing democrats who are clamoring for special taxes on anything less than $500k/year and in most cases it's $10mil a year and above. Can you link me?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where is the $150k tax number coming from? I can't find any of these news grabbing democrats who are clamoring for special taxes on anything less than $500k/year and in most cases it's $10mil a year and above. Can you link me?
Directly from a John Kerry Speech when running fro President. I may be able to find the one where Gore and others say $100,00 a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tions2004.usa6

'We need to make America once again a beacon in the world'

Let me tell you what we won't do: We won't raise taxes on the middle class. You've heard a lot of false charges about this in recent months. So let me say straight out what I will do as president: I will cut middle-class taxes. I will reduce the tax burden on small business. And I will roll back the tax cuts for the wealthiest individuals who make over $200,000 a year, so we can invest in health care, education and job creation.

https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2016/6...-wealthy-party

Democrats are replacing Republicans as the preferred party of the very wealthy

https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/
Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2019, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also $150,000 is the top 20% of wage earners.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-12-2019, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Directly from a John Kerry Speech when running fro President. I may be able to find the one where Gore and others say $100,00 a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tions2004.usa6

'We need to make America once again a beacon in the world'

Let me tell you what we won't do: We won't raise taxes on the middle class. You've heard a lot of false charges about this in recent months. So let me say straight out what I will do as president: I will cut middle-class taxes. I will reduce the tax burden on small business. And I will roll back the tax cuts for the wealthiest individuals who make over $200,000 a year, so we can invest in health care, education and job creation.

https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2016/6...-wealthy-party

Democrats are replacing Republicans as the preferred party of the very wealthy

https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/
Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent?
John Kerry You mean that guy who lost 15 years ago? It's 2019 bud.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-12-2019, 9:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fools rush in they totally jumped the shark for me. Can’t even listen to them after that.

Old school roots not much profanity either. I like the iration / rebelution sound too, though I can only take so many odes to the sticky dank. Peter/Bob/Jimmy/Toots ... is where it’s at for me.

https://youtu.be/mxtfdH3-TQ4
You like Desmond too? I see your link and raise you this via UB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVM9MytYG3M
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-12-2019, 9:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You like Desmond too? I see your link and raise you this via UB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVM9MytYG3M
This song bumps pretty well in my lifted 3/4 ton diesel liberal-protester-mowing truck with 2 12" subs. The liberal speed bumps provide a 3D effect to the sound. Kind of like a rumble seat. I invite all of you to experience it with me. LOL JK
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-12-2019, 9:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1...578633216?s=21

Is this really antisemitic? I’m having a hard time with the idea that associating Jews (or any other lobbying group) with money as automatically being deemed to be racism.

Set me straight Wakeworld.
YES! What do you need? A sledge hammer? The bimbo (by Islamic standards) shouldn't even be in public expressing her views!!! I've watched interviews of her and it's CLEAR she hates Israel. There's no doubt about it. Because of her status, she could totally tell the media to not ask her questions about her views on Israel and they would honor the request. She instead chooses to push any and all hate towards Israel whether it's thinly veiled or not. Truth is, we can all read the signals.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-13-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
It's Wednesday. No minds have been changed, the left still leaves out facts they don't like, the name calling continues, as long as "their guy" does it it's all good & the lefties on WW continue to prove they're sheep in an echo chamber brain washed by their own propaganda & anything that differs from their dogma is fake news. See you guys again later.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What happened to the budget balancing magic of the tcaja? How come the national debt is going UP in a booming economy? Nobody worried about this anymore?
Jesus Christ, don't mention the debt. Besides, that's all solved now, Trump said he would fix it and it would be easy because he is a business man. The fact that you are running a budget deficit of $1T and you have just tipped over $22T debt must be fake news, the US economy is the strongest ever, no problems what so ever! Thanks Trump, and especially a thanks to his very very big brain.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
YES! What do you need? A sledge hammer? The bimbo (by Islamic standards) shouldn't even be in public expressing her views!!! I've watched interviews of her and it's CLEAR she hates Israel. There's no doubt about it. Because of her status, she could totally tell the media to not ask her questions about her views on Israel and they would honor the request. She instead chooses to push any and all hate towards Israel whether it's thinly veiled or not. Truth is, we can all read the signals.

I think I do need a sledgehammer. Is it possible to disagree with Israel’s foreign policy at all without being antisemitic? That is some pretty magical kryptonite if not.

Is “follow the Benjamins” hateful? If so can you please explain how? I am not steeped in the nuances of antisemitism, so I can’t understand how saying follow the money is discriminatory. If the same were said about corn or coal or oil lobbies nobody would bat an eye.

Compare the many contemporaneous derisive references to native Americans by the president... why don’t those spark the same universal ire? Because the Indians deserved it?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 02-13-2019 at 8:57 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think I do need a sledgehammer. Is it possible to disagree with Israel’s foreign policy at all without being antisemitic? That is some pretty magical kryptonite if not.

Is “follow the Benjamins” hateful? If so can you please explain how? I am not steeped in the nuances of antisemitism, so I can’t understand how saying follow the money is discriminatory. If the same were said about corn or coal or oil lobbies nobody would bat an eye.

Compare the many contemporaneous derisive references to native Americans by the president... why don’t those spark the same universal ire? Because the Indians deserved it?
Are you aware that she was pushing to get Americans off the hook who were trying to or did join ISIS? That’s just a start. How much do you think ISIS loves any Jew?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you aware that she was pushing to get Americans off the hook who were trying to or did join ISIS? That’s just a start. How much do you think ISIS loves any Jew?

That is not the point. She may we’ll have hate in her heart. The question is whether the statement itself is antisemitic.

I’m pretty sure you hate Islam, for instance. But if you said Saudi wields too much financial power in US politics, I wouldn’t say that that is a hateful statement.

If words matter, just tell me how the words used are antisemitic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:

What are you talking about with the Indian stuff? Calling that 1/1024th American Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas was not racist unless you’re a snowflake just begging to melt. DJT is not a racist despite the media and the left trying to paint him that way. The left calling the right racist is running out of steam. Kinda like the mueller investigation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is not the point. She may we’ll have hate in her heart. The question is whether the statement itself is antisemitic.

I’m pretty sure you hate Islam, for instance. But if you said Saudi wields too much financial power in US politics, I wouldn’t say that that is a hateful statement.

She has said more than that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
She has said more than that.

I’m specifically referring to the tweets THIS WEEK that resulted in universal condemnation as antisemitic from dem leadership.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-13-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
^if anything the left needs to condemn Warren for lying about her heritage to get into Harvard!!!! If that would have been a republican there would be chaos in the streets.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
What are you talking about with the Indian stuff? Calling that 1/1024th American Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas was not racist unless you’re a snowflake just begging to melt. DJT is not a racist despite the media and the left trying to paint him that way. The left calling the right racist is running out of steam. Kinda like the mueller investigation.

Examples. More or less offensive than “follow the Benjamins?”

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...415110145?s=21

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...238714369?s=21
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’m specifically referring to the tweets THIS WEEK that resulted in universal condemnation as antisemitic from dem leadership.
I don’t think her tweets from this week were more than icing on the cake. The all about the benjamins tweet in and of itself wasn’t anti-Semitic per se, but it indicated where her mind is and adds one more layer to what we all know and believe about her.

Personally, I just can’t believe how short a memory the libtatrds who voted her in have. It was only 18 years ago that “her people” murdered a lot of people in NY.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
^if anything the left needs to condemn Warren for lying about her heritage to get into Harvard!!!! If that would have been a republican there would be chaos in the streets.
No doubt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not racist. Try again.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:

That would be interesting... if she actually went to Harvard. She didn’t. But I’m sure you actually knew that?

And since when does the right care who gets into an ivory tower liberal elite college like Harvard anyway?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
What’s truly amazing is the fact that she has the balls to even show her face in public let alone run for president. Talk about cultural appropriation!.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not racist. Try again.

Native Americans disagree that invoking the Trail of Tears and Wounded Knee for humorous effect is offensive. Kinda like holocaust jokes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
That would be interesting... if she actually went to Harvard. She didn’t. But I’m sure you actually knew that?

And since when does the right care who gets into an ivory tower liberal elite college like Harvard anyway?
Awful deflection. You’re better than that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
What’s truly amazing is the fact that she has the balls to even show her face in public let alone run for president. Talk about cultural appropriation!.....

No disagreement there. Getting past the “American Indian” thing is going to be near impossible methinks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Native Americans disagree that invoking the Trail of Tears and Wounded Knee for humorous effect is offensive. Kinda like holocaust jokes.
Well, they’re wrong and holocaust jokes aren’t even in the same zip code.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Awful deflection. You’re better than that.

Stupid facts. They make arguing so boring.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, they’re wrong and holocaust jokes aren’t even in the same zip code.

Really? So genocide of native Americans was OK? Do you know what the trail of tears even is, Mark?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stupid facts. They make arguing so boring.
I was referring to second part of your post.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Personally, I just can’t believe how short a memory the libtatrds who voted her in have. It was only 18 years ago that “her people” murdered a lot of people in NY.

She’s Somali, not Saudi.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
She’s Somali, not Saudi.
All Muslims.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
She’s Somali, not Saudi.
They weren’t yelling “praise Jesus” as they flew the planes into the towers. It was something more like “allah snack bar.”
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Jesus Christ, don't mention the debt. Besides, that's all solved now, Trump said he would fix it and it would be easy because he is a business man. The fact that you are running a budget deficit of $1T and you have just tipped over $22T debt must be fake news, the US economy is the strongest ever, no problems what so ever! Thanks Trump, and especially a thanks to his very very big brain.
Wrong. His budget pretty much gutted the government. Congress chose not to follow his budget recommendations. Just like Congress rejected every single one of Obama's recommendations.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wrong. His budget pretty much gutted the government. Congress chose not to follow his budget recommendations. Just like Congress rejected every single one of Obama's recommendations.

And yet TCAJA was passed through the budget reconciliation process solely by Republicans. Nobody made Trump sign the bill.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
No Muslim should EVER hold any office in this country. Their own book tells them to kill us if we don’t convert to their beliefs. It figures that libs are stupid enough to forget that little detail.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
No Muslim should EVER hold any office in this country. Their own book tells them to kill us if we don’t convert to their beliefs. It figures that libs are stupid enough to forget that little detail.

Lol.... and “follow the Benjamins” is offensive. Gotcha.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol.... and “follow the Benjamins” is offensive. Gotcha.
Nah. I'm not offended by it.

Check out this little nugget. Packed with a few quotes from the left.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...stunning-scale
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2019, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
What are you talking about, under trumps watch the deficit has almost doubled compared to what Obama had in his final year (still way to high, but at least the trend was down). Trump was pushing more military spending, hasn't done anything about entitlements and is even pushing for more wall spending while at the same time reducing the tax take. All while having control of the Senate and house. It's not very hard maths to see where the problem is.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-13-2019, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

My bad she lied on her application to get a JOB at Harvard(even worse). But hey. who cares right? All politicians lie so its ok.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
My bad she lied on her application to get a JOB at Harvard(even worse). But hey. who cares right? All politicians lie so its ok.

Have you read the Globe’s analysis? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...7IO0K/amp.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-13-2019, 12:30 PM Reply   
Who cares if it was or wasn't a factor in her hiring. Its the fact she did it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

Can’t agree more. Looks HELLA dumb for her and reeks of trying to claim identity where it’s not warranted.

Like I said, if she can get past this it will be a masterful political move. I don’t think she can.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism

We can start with some modern portions of this link and if you read you can go back in time with the negative association of Jews and money.

White supremacists

In the 1970s, the white supremacist movement in the United States adopted the position that Jews are "parasites and vultures" who are attempting to enslave Aryans by dominating world banking and media.[138] White supremacists such as William L. Pierce have repeated money-based antisemitic myths.[139]

The militia movement in the United States is also a source of money-based antisemitism. Its leaders include Bo Gritz, who alleges that the Federal Reserve System is controlled by Jews, and John Trochman, who believes that the nation's problems are the fault of a Jewish "banking elite".[140][141]
New economic antisemitism

According to Rosensaft and Bauer, the international Arab boycott constitutes a "new economic antisemitism".[142] Irwin Cotler elaborates that the new economic antisemitism involves Arab countries applying an international restrictive covenant against corporations in other countries by conditioning their trade with Arab countries to the following:

refrain from doing business with Israel (secondary boycott)
refrain from doing business with another corporation that may be doing business with Israel (tertiary boycott)
refrain from hiring or promoting Jews within the corporation.[143]

21st-century United States

The topic of Economic Antisemitism came to the public spot-light yet again when NBA player Lebron James used Instagram to share a lyric about "Jewish Money" to 45.8million of his followers.[144][145] James apologized for his behaviour, but pleaded ignorance by stating that he "actually thought it was a compliment, and obviously it wasn't through the lens of a lot of people." This episode came one year after James said that "racism may appear hidden, but it is alive every single day in the US, and across the world."[146]
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

I guess at the end of the day. Why are you only picking one of her less direct antisemitic posts to discuss here? At the end of the day she associates and has said many antisemitic statements. She is from a religion that clearly states to kill Jews and Christians. Also the religion and almost all of it's followers in the entire world are antisemitic. I don't get why you are trying to defend this person? To a certain degree I do get it why you are doing it is because one of the main tenants of the democrat party is very anti Israel. That is why democrats are running around trying to parse that being anti Israel is not the same as being antisemitic. However it is very hard to keep all the balls in the air while doing so. Because it is nearly impossible to be pro Israel and be antisemitic, while it is very easy to be antisemitic and anti Israel at the same time. She is both of the later.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
And yet TCAJA was passed through the budget reconciliation process solely by Republicans. Nobody made Trump sign the bill.
Still not Trumps budget. Often the president will sign a budget that is not his budget if it is worked in congress. Bush did it for the democrat controlled congress. Happens all the time. The opposite of the President signing is a complete shut down or a continuing resolution which was pretty much the norm during Obama as the democrats never actually passed a budget. They just rolled over the budget year after year.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-13-2019, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's only logically relevant if the GOP is planning to kick their orange incumbent to the curb and nominate a saint. Which we all know isn't going to happen. So instead, the GOP will lie about their liar, and tool the idiots into believing the Warren thing is a real issue.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Mark
Quote:
How Intollerant of you Infadelle! You must be killed for speaking ill of the “religion of peace”

LOL LOl LOL

The hits just keep comming for the Lib Tards. Oooo I’m sure you idiots wish the Muller Probe would give you somthing to hold onto at night like a Blankeee, & your thumb in your mouth.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism

We can start with some modern portions of this link and if you read you can go back in time with the negative association of Jews and money.

White supremacists

In the 1970s, the white supremacist movement in the United States adopted the position that Jews are "parasites and vultures" who are attempting to enslave Aryans by dominating world banking and media.[138] White supremacists such as William L. Pierce have repeated money-based antisemitic myths.[139]

The militia movement in the United States is also a source of money-based antisemitism. Its leaders include Bo Gritz, who alleges that the Federal Reserve System is controlled by Jews, and John Trochman, who believes that the nation's problems are the fault of a Jewish "banking elite".[140][141]

New economic antisemitism

According to Rosensaft and Bauer, the international Arab boycott constitutes a "new economic antisemitism".[142] Irwin Cotler elaborates that the new economic antisemitism involves Arab countries applying an international restrictive covenant against corporations in other countries by conditioning their trade with Arab countries to the following:

refrain from doing business with Israel (secondary boycott)

refrain from doing business with another corporation that may be doing business with Israel (tertiary boycott)

refrain from hiring or promoting Jews within the corporation.[143]

21st-century United States

The topic of Economic Antisemitism came to the public spot-light yet again when NBA player Lebron James used Instagram to share a lyric about "Jewish Money" to 45.8million of his followers.[144][145] James apologized for his behaviour, but pleaded ignorance by stating that he "actually thought it was a compliment, and obviously it wasn't through the lens of a lot of people." This episode came one year after James said that "racism may appear hidden, but it is alive every single day in the US, and across the world."[146]

Haha dude if this wiki cut and paste was your middle school report I’d give you an F.

Analyze Delta. Tie the words from the tweet into your cut-n-paste job and explain why those words are antisemitic.

Unless what you are saying is that any reference in any context to Israel and $$$ is ipso facto antisemitic?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess at the end of the day. Why are you only picking one of her less direct antisemitic posts to discuss here?

Because that’s the tweet that has sparked the outrage among dem house leadership and for which da Cheeto has suggested she should resign over.

I am glad to read that you are struggling to connect the dots too.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still not Trumps budget. Often the president will sign a budget that is not his budget if it is worked in congress. Bush did it for the democrat controlled congress. Happens all the time. The opposite of the President signing is a complete shut down or a continuing resolution which was pretty much the norm during Obama as the democrats never actually passed a budget. They just rolled over the budget year after year.

Cognitive dissonance. If the tax cuts and budget cuts go hand in hand, what is the logical defense for cutting taxes and INCREASING spending? Trump could certainly have said he wouldn’t cut taxes without a corresponding cut to spending.

What happened to his be best deal making skills?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-13-2019, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you catch how jared Kushner got into Harvard? Daddy bought admittance for $2.5M
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/h...yway-1.5463969

At least Warren apologized to everyone, multiple times. Trump has never apologized for one single thing. He still hates Mexicans, Hondurans, anyone from south of the border. Tons of fresh lies available from his campaign rally in El Paso. Are you going to make the case Warren is in some way worse on racism on tribes than trump? Or is this just about democrats 30 years ago on a job app? Just think if she went to the interview in "Redface".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha dude if this wiki cut and paste was your middle school report I’d give you an F.

Analyze Delta. Tie the words from the tweet into your cut-n-paste job and explain why those words are antisemitic.

Unless what you are saying is that any reference in any context to Israel and $$$ is ipso facto antisemitic?
Uh dude. The fact it is wiki is literally in the link.

Again, why are you picking this one odd tweet of hers to argue it is not antisemitic when she has a whole other body of work and associates that clearly shows she is antisemitic. Not sure to what the end game is for this line? This tweet is in the line of all her other tweets that even the younger Clinton jumped on her about and even other Israel hating Jews jumped on her about. It is long associated with history that Jews are criticized for money grubbing. Hell Hitler even made a whole political campaign about Jews and the banking system that he used to start his genocide. Muslims are sworn enemies of the Jews, surround Jews, bring anti Jewish laws to the UN, and here you have a muslim antisemite who has made antisemitic tweets already pushing the buttons of Jews and money and you really can not see it. As matter of fact you are starting a whole sub thread trying to defend this lady is head scratching.

Is it that you use similar language as the rest of your democrat people and now you are trying to justify it? Democrats don't use the N word out loud anymore but need to reserve their antisemitic public speaking? I don't get it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-13-2019, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cognitive dissonance. If the tax cuts and budget cuts go hand in hand, what is the logical defense for cutting taxes and INCREASING spending? Trump could certainly have said he wouldn’t cut taxes without a corresponding cut to spending.

What happened to his be best deal making skills?
Cutting taxes puts more money in the economy. You can actually collect more taxes from money being used in the economy than you can say the government sending out of the country in foreign aid or spending. You know this as well as anyone. A dollar will get taxed many times in public.

Either way, Trumps budget had significant spending cuts. Trust me. It was huge talk in the circles of people I know because projects were going to be cut significantly and they were worried about their jobs. Congress can choose which parts they want to pass. They passed his tax cuts (well a version of the cuts he wanted) and rejected pretty much fully his budget cuts. That is the way it works.

As far as his best deal making? So what. I don't give a rats butt about it. He is pushing people and making them come to the table vs just giving them everything they want. He is making law makers have to ask the questions and defend their positions which is way different that normal government operations. At this point I believe you are just throwing a fit because you do not want to acknowledge the president does not make law or budgets. You can hold your breath and argue all you want, but it does not change the reality.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
. At this point I believe you are just throwing a fit because you do not want to acknowledge the president does not make law or budgets. You can hold your breath and argue all you want, but it does not change the reality.

I don’t think laws are made without the President signing them into law... unless a veto is overridden. So you can fail to acknowledge the President’s complicity all you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that the budget deficit and increasing national debt is Trumps cross to bear.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2019, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh dude. The fact it is wiki is literally in the link.

Again, why are you picking this one odd tweet of hers to argue it is not antisemitic when she has a whole other body of work and associates that clearly shows she is antisemitic.

Because the one odd tweet is what sparked the universal outrage. I was literally conflicted about this and am legitimately seeking points of view. I’ve yet to be convinced that this tweet is a big deal in and of itself, and I am pretty sure you and Mark agree.

I get that you do hate her and think she’s terrible, yes. But this one tweet standing alone anything to write home about, or even offensive? Nah, not really.

Now your republican electeds on the other hand consider it a huge offense. https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...mitism-1169340

Last edited by shawndoggy; 02-13-2019 at 3:41 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2019, 4:35 PM Reply   
US budget deficit running 41.8 percent above last year
https://www.apnews.com/f8189d4c6cb542caad6ff9f2d21714da

Trump runs the country like he runs his businesses. In to the ground! You turkeys are going to be paying this debt off for decades.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2019, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Because the one odd tweet is what sparked the universal outrage. I was literally conflicted about this and am legitimately seeking points of view. I’ve yet to be convinced that this tweet is a big deal in and of itself, and I am pretty sure you and Mark agree.

I get that you do hate her and think she’s terrible, yes. But this one tweet standing alone anything to write home about, or even offensive? Nah, not really.

Now your republican electeds on the other hand consider it a huge offense. https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...mitism-1169340
That tweet was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.