Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-11-2014, 3:56 PM Reply   
I got an A22 and I am out most mornings on Melton Hll on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know if you want to come ride the butter with us.
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       06-11-2014, 4:37 PM Reply   
Count me in
Old     (Her3go)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-10-2014, 10:31 AM Reply   
In Knoxville, too. I don't know a ton of people who wakeboard, only a handful. We picked up a Moomba Outback this summer & are just getting familiar with everything on FT Loudon. We've been to Chilhowee at the bottom of the dragon the past few times - Its like glass. I'm in need of girls to that go wakeboarding though!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-10-2014, 10:45 AM Reply   
Hey Tara, my gf wakeboards. I don't think she gets on this forum much anymore but she would love to have some other ladies to ride with. Where in Knoxville do you live? Typically Melton Hill is the smoothest water around with the longest runs of glass. I will tell my gf to message you on here if you are interested. Maybe we could all meetup and ride sometime together.
Old     (Her3go)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-10-2014, 1:57 PM Reply   
Yea, I'm game. We are not advanced riders by any means, but we have a good time. We will have to try Melton HIll. I work in West Knox, but live in Maryville - We are in the West Knox area most of the time.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-10-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her3go View Post
Yea, I'm game. We are not advanced riders by any means, but we have a good time. We will have to try Melton HIll. I work in West Knox, but live in Maryville - We are in the West Knox area most of the time.
Cool. Just take highway 321 north from Maryville and that will get you to Melton Hill Dam. It is just north of I40. Are yall riding this weekend?
Old     (Her3go)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-10-2014, 3:18 PM Reply   
Yea we will be out ... it has consumed our lives, I believe lol
Old     (KJ865)      Join Date: Nov 2013       07-10-2014, 6:59 PM Reply   
Sent you a message! (Tims gf) haha
Old     (Her3go)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-11-2014, 5:42 PM Reply   
I didn't get anything, but I sent you one!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-11-2014, 6:31 PM Reply   
She is not that smart....lol. jk. I don't think you can use tapatalk to check your messages.
Old     (riddick)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-22-2014, 12:55 PM Reply   
Tim! I'm without a boat right now. I would love to come out and ride with you all next time if you have some room. Hit me up buddy!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-24-2014, 2:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddick View Post
Tim! I'm without a boat right now. I would love to come out and ride with you all next time if you have some room. Hit me up buddy!
Brad, I sent you a message. Check your inbox.