Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So many lies out of the known liar, stoner and Gish galloper.
point out the lies Gomer. Everything i posted is backed up by DOJ and trump on tape begging for votes. You can either provide proof of your claim (as I did) od STFup.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If youíre so worried about Kung flu, why donít you say anything about your idiot president who is currently and actively giving free bus and plane rides into the country to illegals who are positive with every variant known to man? Friggin idiot has invited and encouraged more than a million illegals across our border since heís been in office. This is a straight up illegal alien invasion happening daily right before our eyes.
seems your panties are in a bunch again.
I saw some FOX last night, the Covid, which they deny is a pandemic, is now the new border boogieman. We (The USA) just sent 110 million doses to other countries, we have plenty to vaccinate all who wants the shot. So, you think we should REQUIRE all immigrants to get shots before entering the border? Interesting take. One would think all those low lifes flooding the border would take all the fast food jobs that you whined about the other week...the ones Americans refuse to take.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
seems your panties are in a bunch again.
I saw some FOX last night, the Covid, which they deny is a pandemic, is now the new border boogieman. We (The USA) just sent 110 million doses to other countries, we have plenty to vaccinate all who wants the shot. So, you think we should REQUIRE all immigrants to get shots before entering the border? Interesting take. One would think all those low lifes flooding the border would take all the fast food jobs that you whined about the other week...the ones Americans refuse to take.
Youíre not making any point or sense as usual because you arenít ever after the truth about any subject here. You discredit, alienate and marginalize yourself more and more each day. CNN parrot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
point out the lies Gomer. Everything i posted is backed up by DOJ and trump on tape begging for votes. You can either provide proof of your claim (as I did) od STFup.
Iím tired of pointing out your daily lies over and over. So is everyone else. You get busted every day here. Yesterday it was that I insulted your birthing parent. Before that it was that all the people who arenít vaccinated are all white republicans. Neither of those whoppers aged very well. Liar.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Youíre not making any point or sense as usual because you arenít ever after the truth about any subject here. You discredit, alienate and marginalize yourself more and more each day. CNN parrot.
Dont believe what you see. GOP

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ts-juans-fault
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Iím tired of pointing out your daily lies over and over. So is everyone else. You get busted every day here. Yesterday it was that I insulted your birthing parent. Before that it was that all the people who arenít vaccinated are all white republicans. Neither of those whoppers aged very well. Liar.
Let me help you, its because you cant. Child.
I never said "ALL" white republicans...I pointed out the GOP antivax talking point and provided documenting articles. Tell me how well Florida or Texas with their anti mask mandates are doing. Florida and Texas is run by Republicans and are suffering due to it. Just as Texas did last winter when they ran out of power IN TEXAS, oil country. 2 down, got anything else Boomer?
You turned my surf vacation into this....your imagination.
"...and then the dream ended when your mom woke you out of your pot-induced 5 day stupor, told you to get out of her basement and go get a job."
you cant make a logical point nor a reasoned argument so you punch down with personal BS.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Let me help you, its because you cant. Child.
I never said "ALL" white republicans...I pointed out the GOP antivax talking point and provided documenting articles. Tell me how well Florida or Texas with their anti mask mandates are doing. Florida and Texas is run by Republicans and are suffering due to it. Just as Texas did last winter when they ran out of power IN TEXAS, oil country. 2 down, got anything else Boomer?
You turned my surf vacation into this....your imagination.
"...and then the dream ended when your mom woke you out of your pot-induced 5 day stupor, told you to get out of her basement and go get a job."
you cant make a logical point nor a reasoned argument so you punch down with personal BS.
Itís so like you to try to slip out on some BS technicality. You know damn well what you were not only saying, but implying. The narrative you pushed for over a week was that right wing media and white right wingers were responsible for Bidenís failure to convince more people to take the mark, you Fíing liar. And then you got kicked in the balls with the truth that minorities donít trust Biden or the vaccines. Why should they? The dims are all on video saying they wouldnít trust it themselves! Excuse me while I B slap you with proof of that.
https://youtu.be/S8vRMYwmT4U
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Let me help you, its because you cant. Child.
I never said "ALL" white republicans...I pointed out the GOP antivax talking point and provided documenting articles. Tell me how well Florida or Texas with their anti mask mandates are doing. Florida and Texas is run by Republicans and are suffering due to it. Just as Texas did last winter when they ran out of power IN TEXAS, oil country. 2 down, got anything else Boomer?
You turned my surf vacation into this....your imagination.
"...and then the dream ended when your mom woke you out of your pot-induced 5 day stupor, told you to get out of her basement and go get a job."
you cant make a logical point nor a reasoned argument so you punch down with personal BS.
They did not run out of the fuel to produce power. They were not winterized for such a cold winter. I know nuance is hard, but they are not the same.

Texas and Florida have been doing great during covid. economies open and people have general freedoms during the whole thing. I think they have been a model of how to do it. Getting covid is not the end of the world for people. Obviously it was for some and I hate it but it is not a end of society unless you let it or use it as a political tool to transform society into a leftist dream.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís so like you to try to slip out on some BS technicality. You know damn well what you were not only saying, but implying. The narrative you pushed for over a week was that right wing media and white right wingers were responsible for Bidenís failure to convince more people to take the mark, you Fíing liar. And then you got kicked in the balls with the truth that minorities donít trust Biden or the vaccines. Why should they? The dims are all on video saying they wouldnít trust it themselves! Excuse me while I B slap you with proof of that.
https://youtu.be/S8vRMYwmT4U
Yep. That video is not a good look for the ol democraps
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís so like you to try to slip out on some BS technicality. You know damn well what you were not only saying, but implying. The narrative you pushed for over a week was that right wing media and white right wingers were responsible for Bidenís failure to convince more people to take the mark, you Fíing liar. And then you got kicked in the balls with the truth that minorities donít trust Biden or the vaccines. Why should they? The dims are all on video saying they wouldnít trust it themselves! Excuse me while I B slap you with proof of that.
https://youtu.be/S8vRMYwmT4U
The problem with you is you cant grasp nuance. Yes, I 100% put blame on republicans, FOX, Newsmax, Desantis....for their anti vax campaigns. I showed the evidence of that to back my claims. I never said "all", did I. You can scroll back to confirm. Its also true about minorities. You dont recall me stating clearly " its Black and brown folks and republicans not getting vaccinated"? Scroll again.
Again you cloud the issue, all the Biden/Harris vaccine hesitancy was prior to the US, or anyone else having a vaccine. Just like everything Covid, evidence/protocols is ever changing, just like the virus. Note the title of your link "Flashback" do you understand what flashback means? Its something from the past, like mullet haircuts. It isnt the present in any way shape or form. Just silly whataboutism, nothing more. Like your "Flashback" to trump push to get people vaccinated, it was March, did someone tape his mouth shut for the last 5 months? Doubtful, he is out at his rallies pushing lies to gullible mouthbreathers like yourself. No help for Americans dying of a 100% preventable disease. Now, welcome back to Aug 2021, Biden with 70% vaccinated reaching the July 4 goal late with almost no Republican help. What has been the Republican message during that time? what put Florida, Texas, Missouri....in such dire straits? Republican leadership.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They did not run out of the fuel to produce power. They were not winterized for such a cold winter. I know nuance is hard, but they are not the same.

Texas and Florida have been doing great during covid. economies open and people have general freedoms during the whole thing. I think they have been a model of how to do it. Getting covid is not the end of the world for people. Obviously it was for some and I hate it but it is not a end of society unless you let it or use it as a political tool to transform society into a leftist dream.
Whos fault was that Delta? Beto O'Rourke? or the Republicans that run the state at every level? The experts recommended winterizing but the brilliant leaders said "no".

Great, right, Florida is the epicenter of the worst outbreak in the country. Texas, also with the no mask mandate is #2. Win/Win, dumb and dumber. This is AFTER the vaccines are available. Who the hell breaks covid records after we have a 99% vaccine? Yeah, they have the general freedom to infect anyone they want. Your head is deep in the sand or youre a friggin idiot if you think its going swimmingly. I read the commie/marxest manifesto and no where in it does the victory lap include making people wear 1/4 oz masks. Nice of you to gloss over people sick and dying especially with the sharp rise of childhood cases. You must be a proud grampa.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...twe-story.html
The latest numbers were recorded on Friday and released on Saturday on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Preventionís website. The figures show how quickly the number of cases is rising in the Sunshine State: only a day earlier, Florida reported 17,093 new daily cases. The previous peak in Florida had been 19,334 cases reported on Jan. 7, before the availability of vaccinations became widespread.

The state reported 409 deaths this week, bringing the total to more than 39,000 since its first in March 2020. The stateís peak happened in mid-August 2020, when 1,266 people died over a seven-day period. Deaths usually follow increases in hospitalizations by a few weeks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The problem with you is you cant grasp nuance. Yes, I 100% put blame on republicans, FOX, Newsmax, Desantis....for their anti vax campaigns. I showed the evidence of that to back my claims. I never said "all", did I. You can scroll back to confirm. Its also true about minorities. You dont recall me stating clearly " its Black and brown folks and republicans not getting vaccinated"? Scroll again.
Again you cloud the issue, all the Biden/Harris vaccine hesitancy was prior to the US, or anyone else having a vaccine. Just like everything Covid, evidence/protocols is ever changing, just like the virus. Note the title of your link "Flashback" do you understand what flashback means? Its something from the past, like mullet haircuts. It isnt the present in any way shape or form. Just silly whataboutism, nothing more. Like your "Flashback" to trump push to get people vaccinated, it was March, did someone tape his mouth shut for the last 5 months? Doubtful, he is out at his rallies pushing lies to gullible mouthbreathers like yourself. No help for Americans dying of a 100% preventable disease. Now, welcome back to Aug 2021, Biden with 70% vaccinated reaching the July 4 goal late with almost no Republican help. What has been the Republican message during that time? what put Florida, Texas, Missouri....in such dire straits? Republican leadership.
If that blame is ď100% all on themĒ, who is switching the channel to those networks for all those black/brown folks? See what a liar you are?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The problem with you is you cant grasp nuance. Yes, I 100% put blame on republicans, FOX, Newsmax, Desantis....for their anti vax campaigns. I showed the evidence of that to back my claims. I never said "all", did I. You can scroll back to confirm. Its also true about minorities. You dont recall me stating clearly " its Black and brown folks and republicans not getting vaccinated"? Scroll again.
Again you cloud the issue, all the Biden/Harris vaccine hesitancy was prior to the US, or anyone else having a vaccine. Just like everything Covid, evidence/protocols is ever changing, just like the virus. Note the title of your link "Flashback" do you understand what flashback means? Its something from the past, like mullet haircuts. It isnt the present in any way shape or form. Just silly whataboutism, nothing more. Like your "Flashback" to trump push to get people vaccinated, it was March, did someone tape his mouth shut for the last 5 months? Doubtful, he is out at his rallies pushing lies to gullible mouthbreathers like yourself. No help for Americans dying of a 100% preventable disease. Now, welcome back to Aug 2021, Biden with 70% vaccinated reaching the July 4 goal late with almost no Republican help. What has been the Republican message during that time? what put Florida, Texas, Missouri....in such dire straits? Republican leadership.
You know..... this is just more Gish Gallop out of you again. Youíre just a troll.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If that blame is ď100% all on themĒ, who is switching the channel to those networks for all those black/brown folks? See what a liar you are?
dont be dumb. Minorities distrust Govt for plenty of good reasons...Tuskegee syphilis project comes to mind. See, not a liar.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know..... this is just more Gish Gallop out of you again. Youíre just a troll.
Its only gish gallop because you cant contest the truth and its all true. I could clarify if you like.
The Republicans chose to take a stand on Covid, Instead of Going with Trumps vaccines, they unfortunately sided with the virus. They went antivax. Due to their error many many people are sick and dying in their states. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Take it in small chunks if your little brain cant understand a few sentences strung together.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
dont be dumb. Minorities distrust Govt for plenty of good reasons...Tuskegee syphilis project comes to mind. See, not a liar.
Thatís not at all what you pushed here for over a week, liar.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Whos fault was that Delta? Beto O'Rourke? or the Republicans that run the state at every level? The experts recommended winterizing but the brilliant leaders said "no".

Great, right, Florida is the epicenter of the worst outbreak in the country. Texas, also with the no mask mandate is #2. Win/Win, dumb and dumber. This is AFTER the vaccines are available. Who the hell breaks covid records after we have a 99% vaccine? Yeah, they have the general freedom to infect anyone they want. Your head is deep in the sand or youre a friggin idiot if you think its going swimmingly. I read the commie/marxest manifesto and no where in it does the victory lap include making people wear 1/4 oz masks. Nice of you to gloss over people sick and dying especially with the sharp rise of childhood cases. You must be a proud grampa.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...twe-story.html
The latest numbers were recorded on Friday and released on Saturday on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Preventionís website. The figures show how quickly the number of cases is rising in the Sunshine State: only a day earlier, Florida reported 17,093 new daily cases. The previous peak in Florida had been 19,334 cases reported on Jan. 7, before the availability of vaccinations became widespread.


The state reported 409 deaths this week, bringing the total to more than 39,000 since its first in March 2020. The stateís peak happened in mid-August 2020, when 1,266 people died over a seven-day period. Deaths usually follow increases in hospitalizations by a few weeks.
oh no. They made a decision to not spend millions if not billions for something that has never happened before and may not happen again. Bet people are not complaining about their cheaper power compared to kalifornia.

Yep and your buddy china with their lock downs are at record numbers. UK was at record numbers until for some reason it abruptly stopped. You should ask your buddy Bill Maher who even had the courage to admit that the Republican states did a better job. Kalifornia just instituted masks and is having major outbreaks as well.

Funny though. Florida and Texas is where biden is shipping all the infected illegals then wants to go on the path of saying they are leading in outbreaks. You really don't understand how dangerous you democrats have become. You let millions across the border, ship them all over then want to use it as politics that the places they ship them are having outbreaks. Anything for a vote or good talking point. You don't see a danger to that huh?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its only gish gallop because you cant contest the truth and its all true. I could clarify if you like.
The Republicans chose to take a stand on Covid, Instead of Going with Trumps vaccines, they unfortunately sided with the virus. They went antivax. Due to their error many many people are sick and dying in their states. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Take it in small chunks if your little brain cant understand a few sentences strung together.
The stats do not support your claims.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The problem with you is you cant grasp nuance. Yes, I 100% put blame on republicans, FOX, Newsmax, Desantis....for their anti vax campaigns. I showed the evidence of that to back my claims. I never said "all", did I. You can scroll back to confirm. Its also true about minorities. You dont recall me stating clearly " its Black and brown folks and republicans not getting vaccinated"? Scroll again.
Again you cloud the issue, all the Biden/Harris vaccine hesitancy was prior to the US, or anyone else having a vaccine. Just like everything Covid, evidence/protocols is ever changing, just like the virus. Note the title of your link "Flashback" do you understand what flashback means? Its something from the past, like mullet haircuts. It isnt the present in any way shape or form. Just silly whataboutism, nothing more. Like your "Flashback" to trump push to get people vaccinated, it was March, did someone tape his mouth shut for the last 5 months? Doubtful, he is out at his rallies pushing lies to gullible mouthbreathers like yourself. No help for Americans dying of a 100% preventable disease. Now, welcome back to Aug 2021, Biden with 70% vaccinated reaching the July 4 goal late with almost no Republican help. What has been the Republican message during that time? what put Florida, Texas, Missouri....in such dire straits? Republican leadership.
Funny Desantis has been making commercials since the beginning saying to get vaccinated. All anyone else is saying is you have the right to judge for yourself. Hannity says on his program to get vaccinated. I guess you authoritarian dangerous democrats see someone having the right to make their own decision is an infringement on your power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny Desantis has been making commercials since the beginning saying to get vaccinated. All anyone else is saying is you have the right to judge for yourself. Hannity says on his program to get vaccinated. I guess you authoritarian dangerous democrats see someone having the right to make their own decision is an infringement on your power.
Bingo
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The stats do not support your claims.
Facts.
25% of hospitalizations are in the state of Florida. Florida has maybe only 6% of the population. The Republican Gov has outlawed mask mandates leaving locals and mayors unarmed Vs. the virus.
7 states are leading all others in Covid cases and hospitalizations. Those states are ALL led by Republicans. They are the states with the lowest vaccination rates. Florida, TX, Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri, Louisiana. Gonna kill us off some bible thumpers.
The facts prove masks and vaccines work, hiding from the virus and lying about it does not work.
Unless you have some actual facts, I am happy to listen. Im done listening to your opinion.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-06-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Not true. I live in Florida. Not once have I seen Desantis do a commercial for vaccine. Not once. He has occasionally encouraged vaccines at press briefings as he and his family are vaccinated. No where near with the voracity with which he has fought against masks. While I am an independent and do feel that Florida has faired pretty well on the business side of things. Where he has failed is by leading the legislature to take away the rights of the local and city govts to do as they see fit for their areas. There by the state limiting the power of the local govt. Something he rails against when it comes to Washington. The irony is thick with Desantis who now is openly attacking private business for mandating employees get vaccinated. I thought this was the GOP credo - hands off business - let business do as it see fit - limited govt influence on business.

Since you all love personal anecdotes. In Jacksonville hospitals are jam packed. No elective surgeries. My friend just had a cancer surgery postponed because there are no beds for him. WTF that is the real problem.

Also anecdotally Jax is as GOP good ol boy as it gets. Mayor, Sherriff, most of city council and we are the murder and violent crime capital of Florida has been for a long time. Yes like any city the majoriuty of that is in a few bad areas.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Anybody here believe trump is being reinstated this month?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Anybody here believe trump is being reinstated this month?
Mypillowguy does. Meth, its an evil drug.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-l...oof-of-nothing
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2021, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Mypillowguy does. Meth, its an evil drug.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-l...oof-of-nothing
Yeah. Tell me about it. At least he made something of himself after bootstrapping himself back up. Mic drop....

https://youtu.be/BkdUSUWT2VA
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2021, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Mypillowguy does. Meth, its an evil drug.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-l...oof-of-nothing
It's more common than you would think. 40% of those surveyed at CPAC believe that he will be reinstated. Lots of cross over with the anti Vax, anti mask numpties which makes sense.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2021, 1:33 PM Reply   
Hey Ralph, is this mentally ill dude with the pony tail your buddy too?
https://youtu.be/hh-Z5e2lsP0
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2021, 1:34 PM Reply   
I think he’s trying out for the olympics after being inspired by that dude from NZ.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2021, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think heís trying out for the olympics after being inspired by that dude from NZ.
I don't think either of those idiots come off looking good. One is a narcissistic who thinks there sexuality is interesting to other people, the other is a grumpy old curmudgeon with zero compassion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2021, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't think either of those idiots come off looking good. One is a narcissistic who thinks there sexuality is interesting to other people, the other is a grumpy old curmudgeon with zero compassion.
You gotta know trannies are mentally ill people who have a whole network of people who are either equally mentally ill or are 100% evil, that promote their deviancies as normal.

In other words, it takes libtards to try to normalize their mental illness and push it as a normal way of life so-as to garner the weird, freak show votes to promote more of the same.

Up is down, down is up. End times. Weíve been warned. It gets much worse from here.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2021, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You gotta know trannies are mentally ill people who have a whole network of people who are either equally mentally ill or are 100% evil, that promote their deviancies as normal.

In other words, it takes libtards to try to normalize their mental illness and push it as a normal way of life so-as to garner the weird, freak show votes to promote more of the same.

Up is down, down is up. End times. Weíve been warned. It gets much worse from here.
If someone doesn't feel like they are in the right body or whatever then why would I care? All sorts of people think nonsensical things, doesn't mean the world is in moral decline, it just means they don't have a good grasp on reality. If anything I have compassion for them, it can't be an easy life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2021, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If someone doesn't feel like they are in the right body or whatever then why would I care? All sorts of people think nonsensical things, doesn't mean the world is in moral decline, it just means they don't have a good grasp on reality. If anything I have compassion for them, it can't be an easy life.
Ralph, first off, the world IS ABSOLUTELY in moral decline. It's what us humans do best. There's not even a debate about that. Turn on your nightly news for daily proof of that. Compare that news to 15 years ago. Now compare it to 25 years ago and so on. The issue with alphabet people is them trying to normalize a mental illness or immoral choices and force society to accept their mental illness and immoral choices as normal or acceptable behavior when it's not. What's worse is the slippery slope of accepting these deviencies and harming children in the process by teaching them that wrong is right. Compassion for them doesn't equal acceptance of their deviancies, no matter how hard they try to push that false narrative.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-07-2021, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ralph, first off, the world IS ABSOLUTELY in moral decline.
I just don't accept that, if you look over 1,000, 500, 200, 100 & 50 year time scales the world has just got better and better. Less poverty, less bigotry, less violence of all types, less mysticism.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-08-2021, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ralph, first off, the world IS ABSOLUTELY in moral decline.
There is no such thing as moral decline. The only objective moral is "might makes right". Morals are dictated by those with the most power and are therefore always the correct moral except when in states of transition (i.e. shifts in power).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
There is no such thing as moral decline. The only objective moral is "might makes right". Morals are dictated by those with the most power and are therefore always the correct moral except when in states of transition (i.e. shifts in power).
Well, thatís certainly the position of your growing secular humanist population. Itís also consistent with the moral decline Iíve mentioned. Sad but true. Kinda like how the ďmoralityĒ of accepting and promoting behavioral/lifestyle choices of certain deviant minority groups can be forced on powerless children by their more powerful adult teachers. Just waiting for NAMBLAís agenda to be mainstream.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
There is no such thing as moral decline. The only objective moral is "might makes right". Morals are dictated by those with the most power and are therefore always the correct moral except when in states of transition (i.e. shifts in power).
PS Isn’t “objective moral” an oxymoron?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
PS Isnít ďobjective moralĒ an oxymoron?
Yes it is. I just put it that way to emphasis that the objective reality is power creates morals. "Moral decline" is the delegitimization of the morals of those in declining power, and the ascension of morals by those in power. So in your example as the seculars increase in numbers and power the morals of the superstitious are delegitimized.

I say moral decline doesn't exist because it's just a perspective. For example, the delegitimization of the morals of people who would call homosexuals evil while killing a million people in Vietnam for political purposes would hardly be called moral decline by anyone who didn't share their views. As you pointed out, morals are subjective. A decline from one perspective is the opposite from another.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2021, 7:44 PM Reply   
Happy reinstatement week!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Happy reinstatement week!
Happy only people I have ever heard repeat that is democrats week.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 2:54 PM Reply   
It sure seems like Donnie was really attempting a coup. Not just the 1/6 embarrassment but also the calls to GA 's Raffensperger " to find 11780 votes". Also was ready to Fire GA Atty General (Pak) because he refused to push trumps big lie. In addition, Clark, the guy trump appointed to DOJ after he lost was preparing a letter stating the election was fraudulent. The AG (Rosen)and 2nd in command at the time ( Donoghue) refused to sign Clarks phony letter. Then trump was ready to fire Rosen and appoint his yes-man Clark. If you refuse to lie, you are not needed in trump-world, You got to lie. You know how everyone knows Trump planned this coup? It failed, like everything else he does. What a friggen traitor. Seems awfully illegal.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/n...upport-big-lie

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/11/u...ion-fraud.html

Byung J. Pak, a former U.S. attorney in Atlanta, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that his abrupt resignation in January had been prompted by Justice Department officialsí warning that President Donald J. Trump intended to fire him for refusing to say that widespread voter fraud had been found in Georgia, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

Mr. Pak, who provided more than three hours of closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee, stepped down with no notice on Jan. 4, saying that he had done his best ďto be thoughtful and consistent, and to provide justice for my fellow citizens in a fair, effective and efficient manner.Ē

While he did not discuss Mr. Trumpís role in his decision to resign at the time, he told the Senate panel that the president had been dismayed that Mr. Pak had investigated allegations of voter fraud in Fulton County, Ga., and not found evidence to support them, according to the person familiar with the statements.

Mr. Pak testified that top department officials had made clear that Mr. Trump intended to fire him over his refusal to say that the results in Georgia had been undermined by voter fraud, the person said. Resigning would pre-empt a public dismissal.

He also described work done by state officials and the F.B.I. to vet Mr. Trumpís claims of voter fraud, and said they had not found evidence to support those allegations.

The Senate Judiciary Committee is examining Mr. Pakís departure as part of its broader investigation into the final weeks of the Trump administration and the White Houseís efforts to pressure the Justice Department to falsely assert that the election was corrupt. The Justice Departmentís inspector general is also looking at Mr. Pakís resignation.

During a phone call with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Georgia on Jan. 2, two days before Mr. Pak resigned, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Raffensperger to find enough votes to reverse the stateís presidential election results and described fraud allegations that Mr. Raffensperger said were not supported by facts, according to leaked audio of the call.

Mr. Pak had refused to support similar election fraud claims because of the lack of evidence, according to two people familiar with his investigation. ďYou have your never-Trumper U.S. attorney there,Ē Mr. Trump told Mr. Raffensperger during their phone call.

Audio of that call was leaked to The Washington Post on Sunday, Jan. 3, just hours before Mr. Trump met with top Justice Department officials to discuss the possibility of replacing the acting attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, with Jeffrey Clark, a department leader who was willing to falsely tell Georgia officials that fraud might have affected the election outcome.

While Mr. Rosen and Mr. Clark argued at the meeting about which man should lead the Justice Department and whether the department should intervene in Georgia, Mr. Trump interjected with complaints about the departmentís official conclusion that the state election results were valid, according to three people briefed on the meeting. Mr. Trump ultimately decided not to elevate Mr. Clark, and the department did not send Georgia officials a letter seeking to undermine Mr. Bidenís win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It sure seems like Donnie was really attempting a coup. Not just the 1/6 embarrassment but also the calls to GA 's Raffensperger " to find 11780 votes". Also was ready to Fire GA Atty General (Pak) because he refused to push trumps big lie. In addition, Clark, the guy trump appointed to DOJ after he lost was preparing a letter stating the election was fraudulent. The AG (Rosen)and 2nd in command at the time ( Donoghue) refused to sign Clarks phony letter. Then trump was ready to fire Rosen and appoint his yes-man Clark. If you refuse to lie, you are not needed in trump-world, You got to lie. You know how everyone knows Trump planned this coup? It failed, like everything else he does. What a friggen traitor. Seems awfully illegal.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/n...upport-big-lie

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/11/u...ion-fraud.html

Byung J. Pak, a former U.S. attorney in Atlanta, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that his abrupt resignation in January had been prompted by Justice Department officialsí warning that President Donald J. Trump intended to fire him for refusing to say that widespread voter fraud had been found in Georgia, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

Mr. Pak, who provided more than three hours of closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee, stepped down with no notice on Jan. 4, saying that he had done his best ďto be thoughtful and consistent, and to provide justice for my fellow citizens in a fair, effective and efficient manner.Ē

While he did not discuss Mr. Trumpís role in his decision to resign at the time, he told the Senate panel that the president had been dismayed that Mr. Pak had investigated allegations of voter fraud in Fulton County, Ga., and not found evidence to support them, according to the person familiar with the statements.

Mr. Pak testified that top department officials had made clear that Mr. Trump intended to fire him over his refusal to say that the results in Georgia had been undermined by voter fraud, the person said. Resigning would pre-empt a public dismissal.

He also described work done by state officials and the F.B.I. to vet Mr. Trumpís claims of voter fraud, and said they had not found evidence to support those allegations.

The Senate Judiciary Committee is examining Mr. Pakís departure as part of its broader investigation into the final weeks of the Trump administration and the White Houseís efforts to pressure the Justice Department to falsely assert that the election was corrupt. The Justice Departmentís inspector general is also looking at Mr. Pakís resignation.

During a phone call with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Georgia on Jan. 2, two days before Mr. Pak resigned, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Raffensperger to find enough votes to reverse the stateís presidential election results and described fraud allegations that Mr. Raffensperger said were not supported by facts, according to leaked audio of the call.

Mr. Pak had refused to support similar election fraud claims because of the lack of evidence, according to two people familiar with his investigation. ďYou have your never-Trumper U.S. attorney there,Ē Mr. Trump told Mr. Raffensperger during their phone call.

Audio of that call was leaked to The Washington Post on Sunday, Jan. 3, just hours before Mr. Trump met with top Justice Department officials to discuss the possibility of replacing the acting attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, with Jeffrey Clark, a department leader who was willing to falsely tell Georgia officials that fraud might have affected the election outcome.

While Mr. Rosen and Mr. Clark argued at the meeting about which man should lead the Justice Department and whether the department should intervene in Georgia, Mr. Trump interjected with complaints about the departmentís official conclusion that the state election results were valid, according to three people briefed on the meeting. Mr. Trump ultimately decided not to elevate Mr. Clark, and the department did not send Georgia officials a letter seeking to undermine Mr. Bidenís win.
Translation: Help! I canít shake my TDS! Someone call me a waaambulance!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-12-2021, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Translation: Help! I canít shake my TDS! Someone call me a waaambulance!
He was a major problem for the Republican party and in the end exceeded all of my expectations by actually being a threat to democracy. This is new information confirming some of our worst fears about the guy. He is still some kind a savior to a large contingency of the GOP and he has conned his way into a $100M war chest to use against his enemies (he said it was to fight voter fraud). Not just democrats, his enemies that include sitting republican representatives, judges, attorney generals, governors ETC. Anyone who failed to keep him in power by supporting his lies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
He was a major problem for the Republican party and in the end exceeded all of my expectations by actually being a threat to democracy. This is new information confirming some of our worst fears about the guy. He is still some kind a savior to a large contingency of the GOP and he has conned his way into a $100M war chest to use against his enemies (he said it was to fight voter fraud). Not just democrats, his enemies that include sitting republican representatives, judges, attorney generals, governors ETC. Anyone who failed to keep him in power by supporting his lies.
Run for your lives! The Boogie Man is coming to a democrat near you!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Run for your lives! The Boogie Man is coming to a democrat near you!!!
The fact you continue to support a traitor explains a lot about how brainwashed you are. The POTUS tried to steal an election. He initiated ALL the Fraud talk and tried to reverse engineer alternate facts. He needed help, he got it from the republican congress and senate. He could not get lifelong Republicans in GA and several republicans, and the people he appointed to DOJ to lie. Bill Barr, trumps AG pick, said there was no fraud. Trumps intelligence groups said there was no fraud. Trumps appointed head of cyber-security said there was no fraud. The lawsuits by Dominion against The Krakken, Rudy and Mypillowaddict all got judge approval to move forward this week.
Over 60 lost lawsuits, dozens of failed recounts, plenty of states audited the results, ALL show trump was lying, ALL. The Lie initiates at the top. The R congress people pushed the lie. YOU believed the lie, he still heads the republicans, He is your boogie man. We knew a con from day one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The fact you continue to support a traitor explains a lot about how brainwashed you are. The POTUS tried to steal an election. He initiated ALL the Fraud talk and tried to reverse engineer alternate facts. He needed help, he got it from the republican congress and senate. He could not get lifelong Republicans in GA and several republicans, and the people he appointed to DOJ to lie. Bill Barr, trumps AG pick, said there was no fraud. Trumps intelligence groups said there was no fraud. Trumps appointed head of cyber-security said there was no fraud. The lawsuits by Dominion against The Krakken, Rudy and Mypillowaddict all got judge approval to move forward this week.
Over 60 lost lawsuits, dozens of failed recounts, plenty of states audited the results, ALL show trump was lying, ALL. The Lie initiates at the top. The R congress people pushed the lie. YOU believed the lie, he still heads the republicans, He is your boogie man. We knew a con from day one.
Oh I don't know. A political party that opens the borders for votes and signs away America's sovereignty in the name of the environment or any other reason is very high on my treason list.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The fact you continue to support a traitor explains a lot about how brainwashed you are. The POTUS tried to steal an election. He initiated ALL the Fraud talk and tried to reverse engineer alternate facts. He needed help, he got it from the republican congress and senate. He could not get lifelong Republicans in GA and several republicans, and the people he appointed to DOJ to lie. Bill Barr, trumps AG pick, said there was no fraud. Trumps intelligence groups said there was no fraud. Trumps appointed head of cyber-security said there was no fraud. The lawsuits by Dominion against The Krakken, Rudy and Mypillowaddict all got judge approval to move forward this week.
Over 60 lost lawsuits, dozens of failed recounts, plenty of states audited the results, ALL show trump was lying, ALL. The Lie initiates at the top. The R congress people pushed the lie. YOU believed the lie, he still heads the republicans, He is your boogie man. We knew a con from day one.
It is not a lie when it is true. You don't get massive voter swings in the millions without fraud.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-12-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Run for your lives! The Boogie Man is coming to a democrat near you!!!
When he starts endorsing people to run against incumbent republicans that he deems his enemies in primaries and then those nominees lose to democrats, it won't be a joke.

Or we might get lucky and he will funnel that $100M through his golf courses in the form of election fraud committee meetings, $1,000/plate lunches, etc and he will fade into one of the ****-stains on American history.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is not a lie when it is true. You don't get massive voter swings in the millions without fraud.
You are as bad as the dozens of states who have approved over 400 voter restriction laws all due to the 2020 election. Dozens of states, over 400 laws and not one, not a single one can point to ANY ELECTION FRAUD. ZERO. The AZ FRaudit was to be ready in 3 weeks, its been 3 months and this is the BIG ONE, trump said this one would get him RE-INSTATED, MASSIVE FRAUD. Where are the results??? If you make a claim, back it up or shut up. Its time for you to SHUT UP.
Massive voter swings? Trump lost by 3 million popular votes in 2016, in 2020 after the public knew who he was, he lost by 7 million. Where the F is the swing? People dont like grifters. Republicans, the party of WTF.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-12-2021, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is not a lie when it is true. You don't get massive voter swings in the millions without fraud.
"Don't kid yourself into believing that's why we lost (fraud). It's not." -Dan Crenshaw.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are as bad as the dozens of states who have approved over 400 voter restriction laws all due to the 2020 election. Dozens of states, over 400 laws and not one, not a single one can point to ANY ELECTION FRAUD. ZERO. The AZ FRaudit was to be ready in 3 weeks, its been 3 months and this is the BIG ONE, trump said this one would get him RE-INSTATED, MASSIVE FRAUD. Where are the results??? If you make a claim, back it up or shut up. Its time for you to SHUT UP.
Massive voter swings? Trump lost by 3 million popular votes in 2016, in 2020 after the public knew who he was, he lost by 7 million. Where the F is the swing? People dont like grifters. Republicans, the party of WTF.
Of course you can't. The ballots are legal as dictated by the courts that overturned the legislative processes at the time. that was the whole point of doing it so they could not get caught. What you don't know is who filled out the ballots. that is where the cheating comes in. That is where the math tells us there was cheating.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are as bad as the dozens of states who have approved over 400 voter restriction laws all due to the 2020 election. Dozens of states, over 400 laws and not one, not a single one can point to ANY ELECTION FRAUD. ZERO. The AZ FRaudit was to be ready in 3 weeks, its been 3 months and this is the BIG ONE, trump said this one would get him RE-INSTATED, MASSIVE FRAUD. Where are the results??? If you make a claim, back it up or shut up. Its time for you to SHUT UP.
Massive voter swings? Trump lost by 3 million popular votes in 2016, in 2020 after the public knew who he was, he lost by 7 million. Where the F is the swing? People dont like grifters. Republicans, the party of WTF.
people don't like grifters? You mean like Biden?

Trump lost by 3 million votes? that was kalifornia's non linear voter progression win. kalifornia then went up by another 2.1 million in the next election. A swing of over 5 million votes in 2 election cycles that happens to be on the tail of motor voter and ballot harvesting laws with the double down of sending out 45 million ballots to every where in the state.

It only takes a few thousand in many states to tilt an election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
"Don't kid yourself into believing that's why we lost (fraud). It's not." -Dan Crenshaw.
I don't like cheaters period regardless of the outcome.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-12-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't like cheaters period regardless of the outcome.
More people legally voting is a good thing for democracy. Now if you have proof that a lump of those were falsified, illegally cast, hijacked by china, etc, show the proof. If not, all you are proving is that a lot of people, who would not have normally showed up, showed up to vote against Trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course you can't. The ballots are legal as dictated by the courts that overturned the legislative processes at the time. that was the whole point of doing it so they could not get caught. What you don't know is who filled out the ballots. that is where the cheating comes in. That is where the math tells us there was cheating.
So, you have absolutely zero evidence, just like everyone else. If talking about CA, Ballots went out to EVERYONE. There is no benefit to either side. The audits matched signatures fool. Try to match my signature w/o ever seeing it. GL. Again, NO Cheating. No math, no cheating. no doubt. You are just a clown.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cali...oters/2375178/

The US has been using vote by mail since the Civil War.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't like cheaters period regardless of the outcome.
Perfect, BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUND NONE.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
people don't like grifters? You mean like Biden?

Trump lost by 3 million votes? that was kalifornia's non linear voter progression win. kalifornia then went up by another 2.1 million in the next election. A swing of over 5 million votes in 2 election cycles that happens to be on the tail of motor voter and ballot harvesting laws with the double down of sending out 45 million ballots to every where in the state.

It only takes a few thousand in many states to tilt an election.
Just stop it. The republicans ran a candidate that is more decisive and hated than any other in history. People registered to vote JUST to remove him. There are only slightly over 21 Million registered voters in CA, a state with 40 Million people. The overwhelming majority are D. Wait til the Dems get voter registration going if you want to see non linear progression.
All you do is push debunked conspiracy theory, zero fact. Its your opinion, you feel like its true, but its not. F your feelings.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, you have absolutely zero evidence, just like everyone else. If talking about CA, Ballots went out to EVERYONE. There is no benefit to either side. The audits matched signatures fool. Try to match my signature w/o ever seeing it. GL. Again, NO Cheating. No math, no cheating. no doubt. You are just a clown.
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cali...oters/2375178/

The US has been using vote by mail since the Civil War.
Yes there is benefits because the democrats in kalifornia have people on the ground collecting ballots. There is no proof of who filled them in.

The proof is in the math. Sorry, you will never convince me or anyone else that Joe Biden got more votes by the 10's of millions during covid even than Obama. Not a chance.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just stop it. The republicans ran a candidate that is more decisive and hated than any other in history. People registered to vote JUST to remove him. There are only slightly over 21 Million registered voters in CA, a state with 40 Million people. The overwhelming majority are D. Wait til the Dems get voter registration going if you want to see non linear progression.
All you do is push debunked conspiracy theory, zero fact. Its your opinion, you feel like its true, but its not. F your feelings.
What do you mean wait until they get voter registration going. They give licenses to illegals. you can register to vote with a check box on the application. You can go online with no proof and register. You send out ballots by the millions to who knows who. You can ballot harvest. Almost half of kalifornia's are foreign born as well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
More people legally voting is a good thing for democracy. Now if you have proof that a lump of those were falsified, illegally cast, hijacked by china, etc, show the proof. If not, all you are proving is that a lot of people, who would not have normally showed up, showed up to vote against Trump.
Not statistically possible. Let's see if these people "show up" once voter ID is passed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
More people legally voting is a good thing for democracy. Now if you have proof that a lump of those were falsified, illegally cast, hijacked by china, etc, show the proof. If not, all you are proving is that a lot of people, who would not have normally showed up, showed up to vote against Trump.
also you will not find proof. The ballots were legal. Just no proof of who filled them out. that has fraud written all over it. The math says it happened. The actions leading up to the election by bypassing the laws of the states via judicial activism was done on purpose for this outcome. You really think the political parties spend millions of dollars to do something that is not in their best interests? you are naive as they come.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes there is benefits because the democrats in kalifornia have people on the ground collecting ballots. There is no proof of who filled them in.

The proof is in the math. Sorry, you will never convince me or anyone else that Joe Biden got more votes by the 10's of millions during covid even than Obama. Not a chance.
The signature on mail in ballots has to match. Thats how they know who filled them in. Thats is known as proof, like when you sign your name on the bottom of the ticket, you received it. You have shown zero math, nor anything else. Just your feelings.
I dont need to make you believe anything. Its still a fact Joe Biden kicked trumps azz walking away. Obama never ran against a candidate that was anywhere near as hated as the grifter is. Thus, more voters. easy peasy. common sense.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What do you mean wait until they get voter registration going. They give licenses to illegals. you can register to vote with a check box on the application. You can go online with no proof and register. You send out ballots by the millions to who knows who. You can ballot harvest. Almost half of kalifornia's are foreign born as well.
you sir are a fool and proved a liar daily. Please read the requirements and come back and apologize.
https://registertovote.ca.gov/

What You Will Need
To register online you will need

Your California driver license or California identification card number,
The last four digits of your social security number and
Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote. However, you will need to take additional steps to complete your voter registration.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
also you will not find proof. The ballots were legal. Just no proof of who filled them out. that has fraud written all over it. The math says it happened. The actions leading up to the election by bypassing the laws of the states via judicial activism was done on purpose for this outcome. You really think the political parties spend millions of dollars to do something that is not in their best interests? you are naive as they come.
your lying.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-12-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
also you will not find proof. The ballots were legal. Just no proof of who filled them out. that has fraud written all over it. The math says it happened. The actions leading up to the election by bypassing the laws of the states via judicial activism was done on purpose for this outcome. You really think the political parties spend millions of dollars to do something that is not in their best interests? you are naive as they come.
You are hanging by the thread on this one. You would have to believe that the cheating was done by individuals, but only against Trump--by the thousands in the specific areas required for Trump to lose. It is just too far fetched. To pull that off, it would have to be a hyper-coordinated effort that would leave a trace.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
You are hanging by the thread on this one. You would have to believe that the cheating was done by individuals, but only against Trump--by the thousands in the specific areas required for Trump to lose. It is just too far fetched. To pull that off, it would have to be a hyper-coordinated effort that would leave a trace.
Skiboarder, I dont think you are aware of evidence Mike Lindell has proved. Makes Delta look reasonable.
Watch the links.
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/12/lin...ber-symposium/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
You are hanging by the thread on this one. You would have to believe that the cheating was done by individuals, but only against Trump--by the thousands in the specific areas required for Trump to lose. It is just too far fetched. To pull that off, it would have to be a hyper-coordinated effort that would leave a trace.
You obviously don't know the democrat ground game for one. One of the guys I work with is a democrat and they have an effort where they go back to their school and pick guys from their frat and make them go do these things. There are many organizations that do this. They also talked about the ground game in kalifornia for ballot harvesting which saw a plus millions of democrat votes. Democrat voting in kali is going up in a non linear rate while the Republicans is still going up in a linear rate.

Obviously you have not studied Chicago's efforts.

At the end of the day, I don't care who got or gets more votes. Sending millions of ballots out with no id is on the very front fraudulent. period. end of story. It should not be done.

It is interesting though. You think it would require a major effort. You mean like the one to file over 400 lawsuits in the 40 some states. You mean that kind of large scale effort? How many millions of dollars in lawyer fees did that cost? Heck it is not just a lawyer doing it. It had to be a top down effort. The democrats get together with the media on K Street in DC every week to put out national talking points. What do you mean big effort?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
your lying.
You think they magically file lawsuits for the good of the public? Simply just spend millions and thousands of lawyer hours to do this out of the goodness of their hearts? You are the liar.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you sir are a fool and proved a liar daily. Please read the requirements and come back and apologize.
https://registertovote.ca.gov/

What You Will Need
To register online you will need

Your California driver license or California identification card number,
The last four digits of your social security number and
Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote. However, you will need to take additional steps to complete your voter registration.
yep and illegals have access to all that.

I was registered twice myself. I made them take the second one off the books. Took over 2 elections for it to happen.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The signature on mail in ballots has to match. Thats how they know who filled them in. Thats is known as proof, like when you sign your name on the bottom of the ticket, you received it. You have shown zero math, nor anything else. Just your feelings.
I dont need to make you believe anything. Its still a fact Joe Biden kicked trumps azz walking away. Obama never ran against a candidate that was anywhere near as hated as the grifter is. Thus, more voters. easy peasy. common sense.
Uh huh. Yes. A few dozen of our finest volunteers at 3am going though thousands of ballots can do this? You are too high on your own supply.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The signature on mail in ballots has to match. Thats how they know who filled them in. Thats is known as proof, like when you sign your name on the bottom of the ticket, you received it. You have shown zero math, nor anything else. Just your feelings.
I dont need to make you believe anything. Its still a fact Joe Biden kicked trumps azz walking away. Obama never ran against a candidate that was anywhere near as hated as the grifter is. Thus, more voters. easy peasy. common sense.
hated. You mean by the 24/7 media and democrat party coordination. All the fake news? I will buy that. Still not as much as the thought of electing the first black man as president. Numbers don't lie. Fraud is fraud.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You obviously don't know the democrat ground game for one. One of the guys I work with is a democrat and they have an effort where they go back to their school and pick guys from their frat and make them go do these things. There are many organizations that do this. They also talked about the ground game in kalifornia for ballot harvesting which saw a plus millions of democrat votes. Democrat voting in kali is going up in a non linear rate while the Republicans is still going up in a linear rate.

Obviously you have not studied Chicago's efforts.

At the end of the day, I don't care who got or gets more votes. Sending millions of ballots out with no id is on the very front fraudulent. period. end of story. It should not be done.

It is interesting though. You think it would require a major effort. You mean like the one to file over 400 lawsuits in the 40 some states. You mean that kind of large scale effort? How many millions of dollars in lawyer fees did that cost? Heck it is not just a lawyer doing it. It had to be a top down effort. The democrats get together with the media on K Street in DC every week to put out national talking points. What do you mean big effort?
Looks/ sounds like Delta is off his meds, tread carefully he is entering Mike Lindell category 1 nutjob status. A dude at his work goes back to their frat boys and makes them "do things". Oh My, Bronies, Space lazers, Airplanes full of chinese votes, the BamBoo!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
hated. You mean by the 24/7 media and democrat party coordination. All the fake news? I will buy that. Still not as much as the thought of electing the first black man as president. Numbers don't lie. Fraud is fraud.

And a lie is a lie, you cannot prove any voter fraud just like every single trump atty, and or apologist could not either. Because there is none. Trump is a loser.
The attys who represented him are losing their lic to practice law, being disbarred. Why, Because they are lying throwing chit against the wall praying it sticks.

Here you go Delta, The Heritage Foundation, a right wing thinktank. 1333 cases of voter fraud....since 1982.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Perfect, BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUND NONE.
Sure we have. the math points it out perfectly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
More facts, these two numpties just got fined over $5Million plus whatever jail time their felony convictions may bring. Trump seems to attract some bad people or...bad people are attracted to him. Either way.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...rticle+Feed%29
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Seems everyday more facts come to light that proves trump was lying from the very beginning about that election fraud. When your lawyers are being sanctioned for bringing the case you know exactly where the fraud originated. At the top. Guess its easy to see why not a single person on the planet could find any fraud whatsoever...there was none.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jud...rce=reddit.com
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2021, 7:46 PM Reply   
I like the judges quote "This case was never about fraud – it was about undermining the People’s faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-28-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I like the judges quote "This case was never about fraud Ė it was about undermining the Peopleís faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so"
I know right?, seems impeachable.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-28-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Stranding citizens and allies, effectively giving them all a death sentence after telling them everything was gonna be alright is ABSOLUTELY impeachable and all you fools can do is show us more of your TDS. Sad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-28-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Stranding citizens and allies, effectively giving them all a death sentence after telling them everything was gonna be alright is ABSOLUTELY impeachable and all you fools can do is show us more of your TDS. Sad.
You have a bad memory or/and faux rage.
You dont recall when trump abandoned Syria and evacuated exactly zero of out allies and handed over our military bases to Russia? Yeah, Sit down, shut up, spare me the faux outrage.
The US has evacuated about 100,000 Afghanistan allies so far.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-28-2021, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have a bad memory or/and faux rage.
You dont recall when trump abandoned Syria and evacuated exactly zero of out allies and handed over our military bases to Russia? Yeah, Sit down, shut up, spare me the faux outrage.
The US has evacuated about 100,000 Afghanistan allies so far.
Apples and oranges that CNN told you to propagandize as some sort of parallel. You just donít want to admit your boy 100% screwed the pooch again. He canít stop himself from turning everything he touches to stone. Try to tell me heís doing a great job at the border too. Inflation? Energy independence? Gas prices? Good luck. Oh and also try to tell me itís a great idea to push another $3.5 TRILLION in debt down our throats. You guys are so getting whacked at the polls if any election is honest. You canít be trusted with any sort of power on a large scale. Youíre way over your heads.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:21 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us