Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-24-2017, 2:38 PM Reply   
LOL Trumps cnn meme.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-24-2017, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Who is against an investigation of Clinton? or even cares? Not much Clinton support ive seen here. Who is really scared? Only one party I see that's afraid of an investigation.
Of course its legal to fire Mueller. It was legal for Nixon to go on his firing spree and firing cox, the AG and Dep AG...during the Saturday night Massacre. How did that work out? It also, as in the Nixon case, looks like trump is afraid of what Mueller is finding out. It would be classic trump to follow in Nixons footsteps.
Trump has gone from absolutely swearing "no contact with Russians what so ever to 18 or more admitted meetings by 9 of his closest reps including his son in law, his AG, his nat'l security Advisor, and his campaign manager. Not to mention he was working on building a trump tower in Russia right up to the election. No contact? absurd. Then his lawyers just stretch it a bit more...If trump did obstruct its ok, and as president "he is the countrys top law enforcement officer, cant be guilty". Trump talks smack about everyone...Sessions, Bannon, Rocketman, Theresa May, Tillerson, almost every head of a country, everyone....except not one bad word about Putin. Why?
I think trump is more worried about the tax evasion, money laundering and Mueller getting his hands on the money trail issues.
And firing Comey because of that "Russian thing" which Trump stated himself. Trump was pro Comey when he was going after Hillary, which might even had cost her the election, not that I care. Then, Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation and Pledge his loyalty, and when Comey refused both, he was fired by Trump and Trump stated he did not ask Comey to pledge his loyalty, which I believe is a lie, Comey is a much more reliable source.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-27-2017, 3:12 PM Reply   
Why doesnt anyone mention the fact that Trump personally payed for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement. Its always very quiet on here about such things. My bad forgot democrats and liberals hate cops and this forum consists of 99 of them nvm.....................Blind to all the good things he does and only come here to troll about what you dont like about him must feel bad to be such a small human being.



Lmao this is the excuse every liberal uses to try and get out of anything in life.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-27-2017, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeslash View Post
Why doesnt anyone mention the fact that Trump personally payed for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement.
If you want to post up all the good stuff your boy friend does just go ahead and post it up. I don't know why you expect anyone else to do it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-27-2017, 4:39 PM Reply   
ďI would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be doneĒ Donald J Trump.
Attached Images
 
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-27-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Trump almost got rid of isis in 8 months something obama could not do in 8 years so heck he needs more vacations for that kinda work.

35,000 isis fighters cut down to 1000 lmao thats what were talking about.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/he...rticle/2644137

[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-27-2017 at 5:52 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-28-2017, 8:02 AM Reply   
Hillary needs to call that snowflake Moore and explain to him what it means to lose an election.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-28-2017, 5:32 PM Reply   
Ralph you troll what are you hiding for saw some facts and decided to slither back under your rock eh?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-28-2017, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Ralph you troll what are you hiding for saw some facts and decided to slither back under your rock eh?
Fly and wake are the kings of burrying their heads in their safe place when they are bitch slapped with facts or asked questions they can’t answer for fear of being labeled a asshat . Owned on plenty of occasions

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-28-2017 at 8:43 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-28-2017, 8:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Fly and wake are the kings of burrying their heads in their safe place when they are bitch slapped with facts or asked questions they canít answer for fear of being labeled a asshat . Owned on plenty of occasions
Yeah instead of saying something they hide and wait for it to blow over or until they can scrap some lies about Trump to post on here haha. Lol ralph posts about Trump taking vacation days thats because he actually works in the Whitehouse all the democrats just sat around doing absolutely nothing except walking the garden and smelling the flowers so it was a vacation just being in there haha.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-29-2017, 1:44 AM Reply   
Nah, that's all good boys. I'll give the devil his due, the tide has been turned against ISIS under trumps watch, glad to see it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-29-2017, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Fly and wake are the kings of burrying their heads in their safe place when they are bitch slapped with facts or asked questions they canít answer for fear of being labeled a asshat . Owned on plenty of occasions
What makes dumba$$es like you think they are owed answers to all their questions? Can't you go look them up yourselves? You ever see me ask you an unsolicited question? Nope... not going to happen because I already know you don't have any answers, and I don't value anything you have to say.
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       12-29-2017, 8:07 PM Reply   
I have to admit I am amazed at the amount of effort from both sides that is keeping this thread alive.....that is all lol...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-31-2017, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Fly and wake are the kings of burrying their heads in their safe place when they are bitch slapped with facts or asked questions they canít answer for fear of being labeled a asshat . Owned on plenty of occasions
You should talk. Of course, I guess Fly and I could play the card you, G, and the other Trumpkins choose whenever presented with facts that don't support your stances; just ignore it and call it Fake News.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-31-2017, 11:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You ever see me ask you an unsolicited question? Nope... not going to happen because I already know you don't have any answers, and I don't value anything you have to say.
You and the millions of snowflakes around America have made that abundantly clear. You all don’t value any discussion that doesn’t agree with the narrow views from your feeble minds.
You don’t ask questions because you don’t want to be embarrassed with a fact based discussion about your statements that will tear them to shreds. You’ve made that clear in thread after thread where you have been challenged regarding your statements and simply disappear from the comments, or just type an insult as response instead of actually answering questions or providing facts and data about your trolling claims you been asked to show that support your opinion. You’ve obviously again forgot this isn’t your Facebook page where everyone wants to give you a trophy. Running and hiding the standard response we all expect , and is a fine display of your true cowardess . You don’t ever want to man up, you’d rather just drive by hurling insults. I just haven’t figured out if it’s the old age, your feeble mind, or your pure ignorance. I suspect its likely a terrible combination of all three, but I can’t say for certain and I wouldn’t want to be accused of profiling .

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-31-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-31-2017, 11:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You and the millions of snowflakes around America have made that abundantly clear. You all donít value any discussion that doesnít agree with the narrow views from your feeble minds.
You donít ask questions because you donít want to be embarrassed with a fact based discussion about your statements that will tear them to shreds. Youíve made that clear in thread after thread where you have been challenged regarding your statements and simply disappear from the comments, or just type an insult as response instead of actually answering questions or providing facts and data about your trolling claims you been asked to show that support your opinion. Youíve obviously again forgot this isnít your Facebook page where everyone wants to give you a trophy. Running and hiding the standard response we all expect , and is a fine display of your true cowardess . You donít ever want to man up, youíd rather just drive by hurling insults. I just havenít figured out if itís the old age, your feeble mind, or your pure ignorance. I suspect its likely a terrible combination of all three, but I canít say for certain and I wouldnít want to be accused of profiling .
Damn RIP fly not much you can say back to that since those are straight up facts.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-31-2017, 11:51 PM Reply   
Name:  EB26629F-EEBE-43B3-92C5-670DA51E22D1.jpeg
Views: 776
Size:  44.0 KB
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-01-2018, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You and the millions of snowflakes around America have made that abundantly clear. You all donít value any discussion that doesnít agree with the narrow views from your feeble minds.
You donít ask questions because you donít want to be embarrassed with a fact based discussion about your statements that will tear them to shreds. Youíve made that clear in thread after thread where you have been challenged regarding your statements and simply disappear from the comments, or just type an insult as response instead of actually answering questions or providing facts and data about your trolling claims you been asked to show that support your opinion. Youíve obviously again forgot this isnít your Facebook page where everyone wants to give you a trophy. Running and hiding the standard response we all expect , and is a fine display of your true cowardess . You donít ever want to man up, youíd rather just drive by hurling insults. I just havenít figured out if itís the old age, your feeble mind, or your pure ignorance. I suspect its likely a terrible combination of all three, but I canít say for certain and I wouldnít want to be accused of profiling .
"Man up"? You are the biggest puss that roams this forum. I'm not trying to speak for John, but no one is scared to debate your moronic claims. You are rube that rails against the entitled, all-the-while, you act like one of the most entitled people in this country.

You and Alex (along with other Trump supporters) live in a world where Trump can say anything, and no how many outlets give verifiable, unbiased evidence that shows Trump is lying, you dismiss it and call it fake news. It is impossible to have an honest discussion with you because anything that is counter to your narrow-minded beliefs, you refuse to acknowledge it. Creating a false narrative doesn't win you an argument; it simply makes you look feeble and deluded.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-01-2018, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You and the millions of snowflakes around America have made that abundantly clear.
The only thing abundantly clear is that you just posted a rage filled diatribe. Get some help.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-01-2018, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"Man up"? You are the biggest puss that roams this forum. I'm not trying to speak for John, but no one is scared to debate your moronic claims. You are rube that rails against the entitled, all-the-while, you act like one of the most entitled people in this country.

You and Alex (along with other Trump supporters) live in a world where Trump can say anything, and no how many outlets give verifiable, unbiased evidence that shows Trump is lying, you dismiss it and call it fake news. It is impossible to have an honest discussion with you because anything that is counter to your narrow-minded beliefs, you refuse to acknowledge it. Creating a false narrative doesn't win you an argument; it simply makes you look feeble and deluded.
What fake news? I posted facts about Trump wiping the earth clean of terrrorist scum what fake news? You never said anything back when i posted it you simply ignored it because it would kill you to say Trump is doing a good job and your big ego wont let you.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-01-2018, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The only thing abundantly clear is that you just posted a rage filled diatribe. Get some help.
Your not having a discussion on here all you do is post insults or write less then a single sentence saying "get some help". Remember responding to a argument requires the use of a brain your either to lazy to use yours or you dont have one so you resort to slapping a couple insults on here hitting submit reply and waddle off feeling good about yourself LOLOL try again.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-01-2018, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
What fake news? I posted facts about Trump wiping the earth clean of terrrorist scum what fake news? You never said anything back when i posted it you simply ignored it because it would kill you to say Trump is doing a good job and your big ego wont let you.
Yeah but did i get a high five for saying good job to Drumpf for hulk smashing some rag heads? No. Sad.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-01-2018, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yeah but did i get a high five for saying good job to Drumpf for hulk smashing some rag heads? No. Sad.
Alright ill give it to you though any thing that lives should agree on that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-02-2018, 5:18 PM Reply   
During the donalds time in office there is no doubt progress on the terrorism fight. I think he sent over more troops and this is the result. I think Obama was working to reduce the number of americans fighting there. I wonder what the casualties have been as they stopped reporting that stuff when trump regime stepped in.
Funny because in the Obama years trump said...
ďIt is time to get out of Afghanistan. We are building roads and schools for people that hate us. It is not in our national interests.ĒóFebruary 27, 2012
ďAfghanistan is a total disaster. We donít know what we are doing. They are, in addition to everything else, robbing us blind.ĒóMarch 12, 2012
ďWhy are we continuing to train these Afghanis who then shoot our soldiers in the back? Afghanistan is a complete waste. Time to come home!ĒóAugust 21, 2012
ďLetís get out of Afghanistan. Our troops are being killed by the Afghanis we train and we waste billions there. Nonsense! Rebuild the USA.ĒóJanuary 11, 2013

He changed his mind after election.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-02-2018, 7:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
During the donalds time in office there is no doubt progress on the terrorism fight. .
LOL you call that "progress" ? thats straight up wiping scum off the earth, he promised he would clean the earth a little and hes delivering, why are you trying to to discredit it. Sometimes you have to give credit where its due and not bs about it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-02-2018, 7:33 PM Reply   
Is Drumpf off his meds?
Attached Images
 
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-02-2018, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is Drumpf off his meds?
LMAO get that short fat turd, threatening the US little rocket man is going to be sent into outer space of he keeps up this act haha. Welp fellows looks to me as if WW3 is coming in hot.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2018, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
LMAO get that short fat turd, threatening the US little rocket man is going to be sent into outer space of he keeps up this act haha. Welp fellows looks to me as if WW3 is coming in hot.
Am I reading this right that you think WW3 is something to LMAO about?
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       01-03-2018, 6:23 AM Reply   
With nuclear weapons no less. Um yeah, that would be a very bad deal.

Hundreds of thousands of incinerated humans.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-03-2018, 7:00 AM Reply   
I really don't believe North Korea can do much harm to us, just there own people and neighboring countries. North Korea is a human rights issue and I think the United States is doing the right thing by intervening with sanctions etc.. Threatening Nuclear war is really the only card Kim has. And when the regime dies, hes likely to go down with it.

Now the United States on the other hand knows that they really aren't that much of a threat but as time goes on they could become more of a threat. Not to mention every day that goes by you have starvation, executions, etc... I guess I just don't really have a problem with trump saying the things he says about North Korea. Hes got a lot of the military behind him too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2018, 9:53 AM Reply   
North Korea is on a peninsula connected to mainland China, Trump doesn't have the option of dropping a nuke on it. Under Trumps watch NK have developed intercontinental nuke weapons, so yeah, take credit for that dotard.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Am I reading this right that you think WW3 is something to LMAO about?
Read the first sentence and notice there's a period you obviously cant read.Oh and i believe that shawndoggy can save the world from a nuclear war i truly do LOL.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-03-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-03-2018, 11:54 AM Reply   
yeah I seriously doubt anyone will nuke anyone for now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2018, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Read the first sentence and notice there's a period you obviously cant read.

Why the insults? If someone canít understand what you wrote, is it possible that your message hasnít been effectively conveyed?

Iím trying to reconcile:

LMAO... little rocket man sent to outer space... haha

-WITH-

WW3 is coming in hot.

If the first sentence is LMAO and haha worthy, but inevitably leads to the second sentence, what IS your message?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-03-2018, 11:58 AM Reply   
Idiocracy is now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2018, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
And when the regime dies, hes likely to go down with it.
NK has been around for almost 70 years... why will the regime die now? It survived the death of his father, after all. What's different now?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-03-2018, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why the insults? If someone canít understand what you wrote, is it possible that your message hasnít been effectively conveyed?

Iím trying to reconcile:

LMAO... little rocket man sent to outer space... haha

-WITH-

WW3 is coming in hot.

If the first sentence is LMAO and haha worthy, but inevitably leads to the second sentence, what IS your message?
I appreciate your level headness & ability to convey your arguments in a rational manner without resulting to insults.

Way too many on here seem to have wide set vaginas with heavy flows. But makes for good reading.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-03-2018, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
NK has been around for almost 70 years... why will the regime die now? It survived the death of his father, after all. What's different now?
I think the difference now is our leadership.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why the insults? If someone can’t understand what you wrote, is it possible that your message hasn’t been effectively conveyed?

I’m trying to reconcile:

LMAO... little rocket man sent to outer space... haha

-WITH-

WW3 is coming in hot.

If the first sentence is LMAO and haha worthy, but inevitably leads to the second sentence, what IS your message?
kim dong tard thinks he can threaten the US without any consequences he needs to be locked up he doesnt have two brain cells to rub together lets be honest. The US is 82 times bigger then north korea what is the fool threatening us for?

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-03-2018 at 1:01 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Idiocracy is now.
Haven't you been saying that for like the past month everyday on here, its getting old find another quote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2018, 1:06 PM Reply   
Any one who plays escalation games on twitter with nucs is a fool.
Anyone who plays escalation games on twitter with an unstable leader with nucs is a bigger fool.
Now, 2 unstable leaders playing escalations games is the trifecta.
Which will freak out 1st, who misunderstands, misinterprets or makes the first mistake?
There are no winners.
I dont want my family fighting for trumps personal butthurt feelings. Why cant he just grow a pair? or grow up.
The only resolution is thru diplomacy and sanctions.... except china continues to support NK.

Soo, you think threatening a guy with nucs and just 2 brain cells is a bright idea?
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       01-03-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
I donít think there is a male heir to NK if JimKong dies, is there?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2018, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
I donít think there is a male heir to NK if JimKong dies, is there?
Right, but is that good or bad? As we've seen with the toppling of other axis of evil members and benchwarmers, getting rid of a Saddam or Qaddafi or Taliban doesn't necessarily lead to stability. A Kim-less nuclear-capable NK is probably worse than the alternative.

Interestingly enough, next door neighbor SK has reopened diplomatic talks in the face of Trump's fire-n-fury-like-the-world-has-never-known rhetoric. Interesting take by the FailingNYT that this is actually a very astute diplomatic move in driving a wedge between us and our ally South Korea. SK wants nothing to do with a shooting war with NK.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 01-03-2018 at 1:30 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Any one who plays escalation games on twitter with nucs is a fool.
Anyone who plays escalation games on twitter with an unstable leader with nucs is a bigger fool.
Now, 2 unstable leaders playing escalations games is the trifecta.
Which will freak out 1st, who misunderstands, misinterprets or makes the first mistake?
There are no winners.
I dont want my family fighting for trumps personal butthurt feelings. Why cant he just grow a pair? or grow up.
The only resolution is thru diplomacy and sanctions.... except china continues to support NK.

Soo, you think threatening a guy with nucs and just 2 brain cells is a bright idea?
That is true Trump is playing a game of Risk with our lives on twitter atm. Then again hes not a coward if somebody threatens him hes not just going to pretend it didnt happen. Not looking good for us but imo i think NK is just fooling around and giving idle threats because he knows if he starts a nuclear war even if he nukes us first hes still gonna die and rn he has his minions following around and life is good for him not sure why he would want to kill himself and everyone else in the world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2018, 1:47 PM Reply   
Bannon going full retard now. How long until Trump says he doesn't know who he is?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bannon going full retard now. How long until Trump says he doesn't know who he is?
In b4 WW blows up about using the "R" word.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-03-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The only thing abundantly clear is that you just posted a rage filled diatribe. Get some help.
Run to your safe space
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-03-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bannon going full retard now. How long until Trump says he doesn't know who he is?
I find your comment very insentive. You get an F for political correctness . I expect better from an Aussie

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-03-2018 at 2:59 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
i find your comment very insentive. You get an f for political correctness . I expect better from an aussie
lol.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2018, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
They guy is being attacked by both establishment sides , nobody will even give him a chance to settle in and do some work. Itís a media circus about nonsense daily. They ( media and the establishment left and right ) , NOT TRUMP , have turned the Presidency into a joke and itís not good for us Americans at all. Politicians need to start acting like grown ups and quit bitching like 12 yr olds and get things done that matter.
If he would quit stepping on his own dong via twitter every 36 hours it might be easier to take him seriously. Neither the media nor the political establishment tweeted about who's button is bigger. Trump did that (and many many many more in the same vein) and he's more to blame for the perception that his presidency is a joke than anyone, because he live tweets his stupid brain farts on the regular.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2018, 3:27 PM Reply   
In my opinion, you are not giving trump enough credit for turning the presidency into a joke. It is him.
He is the one who hired Flynn AFTER Sally Yates and the obama admin told him that he was compromised.
He hired Bannon, Paige and Priebus.
He was the one who fired Comey because of "that russian thing".
He hired Sean Spicer, and fired, He hired the Mooch, and then fired. He campaigned for accused pedophile Roy Moore plus supported Luther Strange and the Virginia Gov who all lost. He hired Paul Manafort who has been indicted.
They had to install a revolving door for all the turnover he created in the WH.
He said he would drain the swamp and then filled it with ex Sachs/Chase/ and rewarded the rich at every opportunity. Swamp is at Full level.
Who hired Tom Price? had to quit because of all the private jets and govt flights he was using for personal use. Scott Pruit, CPFB "F" ups.....
He tried to kick all transgender from the military but found it to be illegal after the fact. He has twitter wars with nucs. He passed an extremely biased for the rich tax plan after campaigning to rep the middle class. Net neutrality ruling was opposed by 80% of the country including 75% of republicans. He uses twitter like a immature teenager. He lies to the US public on a daily basis. I could go on and on....and on. He brings it on himself, daily. He creates a big splash and wonder why the media covers it, WTF. Dont blame the media, they report the news not create it.
Agree 100% politicians need to start acting like grown-ups but it needs to start at the TOP. Not just bad for Americans, the world has a dramatically changed its views on the US since trump took office.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-03-2018, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"Man up"? You are the biggest puss that roams this forum. I'm not trying to speak for John, but no one is scared to debate your moronic claims. You are rube that rails against the entitled, all-the-while, you act like one of the most entitled people in this country.

You and Alex (along with other Trump supporters) live in a world where Trump can say anything, and no how many outlets give verifiable, unbiased evidence that shows Trump is lying, you dismiss it and call it fake news. It is impossible to have an honest discussion with you because anything that is counter to your narrow-minded beliefs, you refuse to acknowledge it. Creating a false narrative doesn't win you an argument; it simply makes you look feeble and deluded.

I donít care for Trunps style of playing on twitter and pandering to social media , but you guys are about as big a crybabies as it gets . Your fake news argument is about as old as the Russians won the election for him. All you guys do is whine and cry . Show me proof of a topic I started or argument I defended in which you provided the counterpoints and were actually successful. I mean you are so successful and right about everything it shouldnít be too hard . I have had discussions with several people on here, even within this thread. I provided facts each time. Yet you and John seem to just troll on by. I know your white guilt eats you alive daily. Thatís been evident in your posts . You pull the race card almost as much as you hurl insults and then burry your head in the sand. Itís no surprise your pulling it here again as argument , I didnít even make one racial statement. Again showing your complete douchebaggery. I donít even have to try and make you like a fool , you do it yourself for me. The fact of the matter is there is only one of us that goes into these black communities daily in order to give these underprivileged and poverty stricken families an opportunity to walk out their front door to better themselves, and not be worried about getting robbed , raped, assaulted , or hit by a bullet . That person is not you , so take your racial bs elsewhere . Itís tiresome and old .



I am in the camp that this guy should STFU and stay off Twitter . I love scarcasm as much as the next guy. I found his comment hilarious, but being the President and taunting someone via Twitter about a nuclear attack is just not good business . They guy is being attacked by both establishment sides , nobody will even give him a chance to settle in and do some work. Itís a media circus about nonsense daily. They ( media and the establishment left and right ) , NOT TRUMP , have turned the Presidency into a joke and itís not good for us Americans at all. Politicians need to start acting like grown ups and quit bitching like 12 yr olds and get things done that matter. Please point me to one staement I made where Trump was lying and I defended it ! Iíll be waiting
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If he would quit stepping on his own dong via twitter every 36 hours it might be easier to take him seriously. Neither the media nor the political establishment tweeted about who's button is bigger. Trump did that (and many many many more in the same vein) and he's more to blame for the perception that his presidency is a joke than anyone, because he live tweets his stupid brain farts on the regular.
Trumps presidency is not a joke you pos he did more then all the presidents before combined so you like people like obama who sat in the white house never did a single thing good for society your blind to everything. Your a coward Trump is not if somebody threatens him he called that idiot out to let him know hes not gonna sit there and be disrespected by human trash like kim dong tard. All the normal people are sick and tired of being threatened by that imbecile with no brain.

Im honestly surprised it almost seems like you like kim dong tard interesting 99 percent of people think hes a lunatic nutjob.



The poor guy can't even kneel down to tie his own shoes not to talk about nuking other countries.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-03-2018 at 3:46 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2018, 4:25 PM Reply   
Appears someone may not be aware that when obama took office we were in the biggest recession/depression since the Great Depression of 1933. (BTW, caused by the banking industry (SWAMP) and their loan regulations....that BTW trump is going back to through deregulation and killing CFPB) On the other hand trump took over when the country was on a financial roll 20% year over year of stockmarket gains and during the trump admin it has sustained that growth rate.

Quote:
Your a coward Trump is not if somebody threatens him he called that idiot out to let him know hes not gonna sit there and be disrespected by human trash like kim dong tard
accept he is and has done nothing but "tweet" at him since August. Wow, tough guy scary tweet. "My button is bigger that yours" Please. If this impresses you...or believe this is how the ****ing President of the United States should act...id be embarrassed.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-03-2018, 4:33 PM Reply   
It's funny the people like Tom Steyers that "Question" Trump's Mental Fitness when talking about having his finger on Americas Nuclear Button. But they never Question people like Rocket Mans Mental Fitness.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

accept he is and has done nothing but "tweet" at him since August. Wow, tough guy scary tweet. "My button is bigger that yours" Please. If this impresses you...or believe this is how the ****ing President of the United States should act...id be embarrassed.
Stop acting like a smarta$$ what did you want him to make a instagram post or youtube vid about Michelin man threatening us of course he tweeted about it you fool. Your delusional essentially your saying Trump should not say anything to him and just hide, no hes the POTUS of course he going to address it. You'd think 95sn is kim himself with his stupid replies. You care more about someone being "insulted" than ww3 you clown.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-03-2018 at 4:52 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2018, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
It's funny the people like Tom Steyers that "Question" Trump's Mental Fitness when talking about having his finger on Americas Nuclear Button. But they never Question people like Rocket Mans Mental Fitness.
What you taking about bro, every one questions Kim Jun No Un's mental fitness?

And what does his lunacy got to do with Trumps behavior?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2018, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I find your comment very insentive. You get an F for political correctness . I expect better from an Aussie
Ausys are terrible rednecks!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2018, 5:29 PM Reply   
Speaking of Aussies....I read yesterday that it was an Aussie who started the WHOLE RUSSIA Scandal. Apparently Popodocalas got drunk and bragged to the aussie diplomat. The aussie didn't do anything until the info started to be released. At that point the aussie alerted the FBI and thus the beginning of that "trump Russia thing"
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...a-dossier.html

Yeah, trump should just STFU and let the diplomats do their job. It is as I should do with you but sometimes shootin fish in a barrel is fun, and i have endless hope to educate. You need to realize that we don't run the country like a middle school yard. When i was growing up we learned that old saying Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me. Words don't hurt me, i ignore idiots, fools. This whole idea of "he disrespected me" i gotta one up...is juvenile. Its how children and gang bangers live life....not the POTUS. We have grown up, how about you? My dad can kick your dads butt....childish.
BTW a mature POTUS issues a statement, not a ****ing tweet.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-03-2018, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
BTW a mature POTUS issues a statement, not a ****ing tweet.
Yeah maybe he shouldn't have anything to do with social media maybe your right he should write his response inside a scroll and put it in a cave to find 90 years later, your still living in the stone age.

I loved it when Obozo gave statements his pages of long words that nobody cared for and he didnt do a single thing after those statements "my heart goes out to the victims we need more gun control " bla bla bla since when are long statements and no actions any good?

95sn is one of those people to turn on the tv listen to a POTUS deliver a 5 hour long "statement" and be comforted by the fact that he got his statement and life can go on peacefully now. Wake up man smh.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-03-2018 at 6:26 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2018, 2:18 PM Reply   
i didn't suggest placing his "response" in a scroll. I suggested he release a statement and pretend to be an adult. He is after all running the USA not duckdynasty.
I actually cannot recall any president using a 5 hour statement...obozo was a pretty clear and down to earth speaker. Did you have trouble understanding him?

Trump lawyer trying to block the new book....BTW, a little late, tons of copies already out. Reminds me of the guy who tried to buy all the playboy magazines his daughter was in. This book was written by a guy Trump personally and foolishly allowed free reign in and around the west wing and his office....now he is furious at all the crap written in the book. Remember when he said he would only "hire the best and smartest"... This is what you get when you elect an unintelligent reality tv guy.
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018...6271515085316/
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-04-2018, 3:32 PM Reply   
i smell publicity stunt.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-04-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
i didn't suggest placing his "response" in a scroll. I suggested he release a statement and pretend to be an adult. He is after all running the USA not duckdynasty.
I actually cannot recall any president using a 5 hour statement...obozo was a pretty clear and down to earth speaker. Did you have trouble understanding him?

Trump lawyer trying to block the new book....BTW, a little late, tons of copies already out. Reminds me of the guy who tried to buy all the playboy magazines his daughter was in. This book was written by a guy Trump personally and foolishly allowed free reign in and around the west wing and his office....now he is furious at all the crap written in the book. Remember when he said he would only "hire the best and smartest"... This is what you get when you elect an unintelligent reality tv guy.
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018...6271515085316/
Didn't have trouble understanding him the only part i didnt understand is why he only talked about stuff but never did anything.

uhh reality check we have threats about nuclear being exchanged and we should be concerned about a book LOL we have bigger problems than a book right now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-04-2018, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeslash View Post
uhh reality check we have threats about nuclear being exchanged and we should be concerned about a book LOL we have bigger problems than a book right now.
Yes exactly stakes are high, do you want somebody incompetent in charge?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2018, 4:45 PM Reply   
Slash, Do you recall the financial state of the country when obozo took office? Unemployment was at 8%...down to 4.6% that he passed off to trump. He added 14 million jobs in 70 months. DACA. He set us on an intelligent proactive environmental plan. Are you familiar with the Affordable Care Act? He deported more illegal immigrants than almost any president prior to him, about 400,000 per year. you keep saying he did nothing and that is inaccurate. Trump has spent his 1st year un-doing nearly every obozo era item....so he must have been pretty busy.
I'm not concerned about the book, trump is. I think its funny he let the guy in because he was writing a book and now he is pissed because...dude wrote a book. Classic trump, whiner in chief.
Why does he whine, bitch, complain, cry about unfairness to him from every corner of the world...but the Russians who did and are currently compromising and effecting our elections...crickets.
I'm not worried about nuclear threats, trump is going to tweet them away. He will Tweet with Fire and Fury the likes this world has never seen before.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-05-2018, 7:01 AM Reply   
I am curious what the lefties here think will make nuclear proliferation work unless someone is willing to disarm them by force? It won't & will simply motivate other countries to go nuclear. Every admin since Clinton has wanted a preemptive war with Best Korea but has walked away due to the risks. I am not advocating for war but it's not even realistic to think anyone is going to disarm after this. The other scenario most seem to miss is Best Korea has proven time & time again they will sell anyone anything & you can bet that is going to apply to the nukes. Not only will we learn to live with a nuclear armed Korea we're going to be living with others buying them including terrorists. We might as well solve the problem by arming every ally with nukes if we're not going to back up the UN's laws with force.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2018, 10:12 AM Reply   
AFAIK (and ICBW), (a) nothing the UN does has the force of law, and (b) the UN does not prohibit any country from having nukes. "Strongly discourage" or sanction is about all the UN can do about anything. There is a nuclear nonproliferation treaty (the NPT) which DPRK is a party to, but DPRK renounced the treaty in 2003.

DPRK having nukes is destabilizing and bad for the world and I wish they didn't have nukes. However, DPRK is also a sovereign state. Not sure the UN can force DPRK to disarm any more than the UN could force the USA to disarm.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2018, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
i smell publicity stunt.
This is the most succinct summary of the Trump presidency I've ever seen. Well done.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I am curious what the lefties here think will make nuclear proliferation work unless someone is willing to disarm them by force?
What right does the "nuclear haves" have to prevent the "nuclear have nots" from developing their own nuclear weapons? Just from a moral point of view, how does anyone justify this hypocrisy? Do you believed in sovereign rights or not?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-05-2018, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What right does the "nuclear haves" have to prevent the "nuclear have nots" from developing their own nuclear weapons? Just from a moral point of view, how does anyone justify this hypocrisy? Do you believed in sovereign rights or not?
No I agree, every nation should be able to do what they want, all is fair in war & preparation for war. But that also means it is totally acceptable for the larger power to destroy your toys before having them. Just the way the world works & it isn't going to change. (Yes, I see the fallacy in that we won't be the biggest & will invite problems down the down the road from doing that ).

It isn't just our hypocrisy, China's throwing a fit over THADD radars, throwing a fit that Japan shouldn't be allowed to have a military due to it's history, threatening to invade Taiwan for reunification, etc. You can bet your bottom dollar they will freak out & demand all nukes removed (except Best Koreans) if we go ahead & put nukes in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan & even threaten force. To me it's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing on the issue. It's a we either go ahead & let whoever wants them have them or we disarm by force. Iran's next to have them. Then every nation around them will want them as well. Perhaps everyone having nukes is a good thing cause maybe no one will ever use them. Flip side, it will be impossible to trace a nuke back to a rouge group sold a device that gets detonated in a city, port or what not.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2018, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What right does the "nuclear haves" have to prevent the "nuclear have nots" from developing their own nuclear weapons? Just from a moral point of view, how does anyone justify this hypocrisy? Do you believed in sovereign rights or not?
Yeah I don't really want every other country to have nukes but that's just me...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2018, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What right does the "nuclear haves" have to prevent the "nuclear have nots" from developing their own nuclear weapons? Just from a moral point of view, how does anyone justify this hypocrisy? Do you believed in sovereign rights or not?
Did you bump your head recently?
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
Ralph
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
Ralph
Nice strawman meme but the correct analogy would be, it's ok for existing citizens to keep their guns but if any new citizens want to buy we will prevent them by shooting them if necessary.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did you bump your head recently?
I do fall off my bike/wakeboard quite regularly, yes.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
No I agree, every nation should be able to do what they want, all is fair in war & preparation for war. But that also means it is totally acceptable for the larger power to destroy your toys before having them.
No, it doesn't mean that. You can incentivise them to not develop or punish them through trade if they try to develop but you can't preemptively strike them without breaking international law. If your happy to be a criminal nation then go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
Why am i wrong? Can you explain it to me?
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why am i wrong? Can you explain it to me?
I could but we'll probably just have to agree to disagree
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2018, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
I could but we'll probably just have to agree to disagree
Which is fine but I'd like to know what you think in something a bit more nuanced than somebody else's meme. If you can't be bothered that's OK too, you don't owe me anything.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:53 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us