Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-26-2016, 6:30 AM Reply   
I thought that would get your attention!!!!!

I can't believe nobody is talking about the video on the HOME page. Shooting skeet wakeboarding, Does it sound fun yes. But is it completely stupid and dangerous holly crap you got to be kidding me. I don't care how much you handle gun's one wrong slip and you shoot the people in the boat.

And talking about a good way to ruin a good shotgun.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       01-26-2016, 7:12 AM Reply   
Dumbest thing I've seen in a while... Dangerous as hell and just plain stupid. The girls on the video had to have been bored as hell after about the first few shots - Like riding a jetski, fun for about 30 seconds then boring as all get out...
Old     (Shockthis)      Join Date: May 2014       01-26-2016, 7:45 AM Reply   
They should remove this from the main page. If some 16 year old thinks this is cool, he may go try it and get him self or others killed. I couldn't imagine being out wakeboarding and seeing some guy with a gun, there are already enough dummies out on the water.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-26-2016, 8:02 AM Reply   
Wow that is a bad idea...

I am a huge gun person and I still think this is a bad idea.
Agree with the first post, don't care how good you are with a gun, handling a shotgun one handed while wakeboarding is just a bad idea. Weight of the gun comes down and you squeeze hard to correct you could easily mid-fire while pointing at the boat or the shore if you had you finger in the trigger guard. There is one shot where there are people on the shore, man how stupid.... I would have called the cops on this so fast....

Plus submerging a shotgun is hard on the weapon, that's dumb too...

It's stuff like this that people point to when making anti-gun arguments. Again, I am all for guns, have many, and enjoy shooting but never would this come to mind as a good idea. With the current political and legislative (or lack there-of, exec order) environment it is very important right now for legal gun owners to be smart and responsible, not do dumb stuff with guns and put it on the Internet.
Old     (builtforwater)      Join Date: Jan 2016       01-26-2016, 8:25 AM Reply   
Not to mention all the debris in the water. Would not be that great to suck up the plastic into your cooling system. Professionals, I think not.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-26-2016, 8:26 AM Reply   
really stupid video
Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       01-26-2016, 9:51 AM Reply   
It's hard to believe the people wakesurfing by themselves look like geniuses compared to the the people in this video! I agree that it should be taken down as it shows wakeboarding in a very bad light and could give more people wanting to copy or "one-up" this guy some very bad ideas.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-26-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
What's the one up

Hand grenades and tennis rackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-26-2016, 10:18 AM Reply   
I agree that this video reflects very poorly on the sport. I have seen some sketchy stuff done behind a boat, but this definitely takes the cake by a long shot!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       01-26-2016, 11:00 AM Reply   
definitely not good for the sport. Sure, you can post all sorts of crap on youtube. But for this site to post it up on the home page... come on...
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       01-26-2016, 1:21 PM Reply   
What part of this was professional in any sense of the word? Downright stupid.
Attached Images

Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       01-26-2016, 1:46 PM Reply   
I'm surprised this isn't a promo for mastercraft nxt! Ahahaha!!!

Btw, out on the delta its not uncommon to see duck hunters while wakeboarding.
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       01-26-2016, 2:08 PM Reply   
12 Gauge all day.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-26-2016, 2:32 PM Reply   
I think this is a video of "LON" starting his come back. When Rockey was down and out he did some rather unconventional training . This video and thread has the potential to become epic! I'm sure the skeet shooter in the video has something to say about all this negative attention. Please let the Internet gods blessed us all with a reply from Mr Skee Skee
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       01-26-2016, 7:44 PM Reply   
I was still looking for where the, "stunds" were performed....Lol
Old     (bigd1031)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-28-2016, 10:08 PM Reply   
This is a special kind of stupid....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2016, 10:32 PM Reply   
I was "stund" when I watched this. Sometimes, stupidity knows no limits. This video also proves you can be a total moron and STILL get chicks if you have a boat.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-29-2016, 6:48 AM Reply   
Would not expect an ounce less stupidity from a Mastercraft owner.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-29-2016, 7:05 AM Reply   
^^ Haha! Rude boy. Just rude.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-30-2016, 11:05 AM Reply   
I agree that this is the most stupid thing someone can do. If you search Facebook you can find the original post with these idiots defending themselves saying he's a professional stunt shooter and how the lake is private and they had written approval from the local DNR. Multiple times you see people on the shore and cars driving by. Not to mention what happens if he catches an edge and loses his muzzle awareness and his nerves react to a face plant causing his finger to pull the trigger. Everyone involved as well as the authorities who gave them permission ought to be jailed and have their firearm privileges( yes privileges, and I'm a huge gun nut/advocate) taken away.
Let's say for a moment that the shooter doesn't have any mistakes and everything truly is safe during this video. If you take a look at the comments on the original posting of this video on Facebook you will find hundreds of people talking about how much fun this looks and plans being discussed to do it this summer. I can only pray that none of them actually try this cuz someone is going to get hurt or killed.