Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (onthecreek)      Join Date: Apr 2013       09-25-2014, 10:06 AM Reply   
doing some research so thought i'd ask here as well. anyone own a robot vacuum they'd recommend?

we just moved into a house with concrete floors. we have 2 Labs so the hair is really piling up. gross to think about how much would be hidden by carpet...or used to be in our last house.

anyway, the Neato XV Signature Pro looks to have the best reviews for picking up dog hair. it's almost half the price of what looks to be a comparable iRobot.

also looking into floor steam cleaners if anyone has experience with those.

thx
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-25-2014, 4:05 PM Reply   
Sorry I cant offer much good Advice I have had both the Major robot vacums they both SUCK

https://www.dyson360eye.com/

GAME OVER
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-25-2014, 4:09 PM Reply   
We had the MINT. That thing was worthless the IRobot was only slightly better but for the Price compared to the DYSON i guess you cant complain
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2014, 7:28 AM Reply   
I use the FloorMate for floor tile/linoleum and it is awesome. We have tried all versions of cheap and expensive tile cleaners and end up with this one. It works very well. We use a little pinesol or equivalent and it works magic.
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-26-2014, 12:55 PM Reply   
we have the pet series Roomba and I would say it does a good job of keeping hair etc. clean especially because it can fit under the couches.

Its frustrating to watch if you are around because sometimes he spends a lot of time in one small area but it runs every other day while we are gone so it kind of averages out. Sometimes he gets lost or closes a door to a room and then can't get back to the docking station.
Old     (rockballer)      Join Date: Jun 2014       09-30-2014, 2:16 PM Reply   
X2 what canucked said. If you keep it on a schedule it does a great job cleaning. You have to make sure to empty is all the time though and clean all the hair off of the rollers. We have 2 dogs and couldn't be happier with it.